Type keyword(s) to search

Pet Peeves: Aka Things That Make You Go "Gah!"

Message added by Mod-Tigerkatze,

Your Pet Peeves are your Pet Peeves and you're welcome to express them here. However, that does not mean that you can use this topic to go after your fellow posters; being annoyed by something they say or do is not a Pet Peeve.

If there's something you need clarification on, please remember: it's always best to address a fellow poster directly; don't talk about what they said, talk to them. Politely, of course! Everyone is entitled to their opinion and should be treated with respect. (If need be, check out the how to have healthy debates guidelines for more).

While we're happy to grant the leniency that was requested about allowing discussions to go beyond Pet Peeves, please keep in mind that this is still the Pet Peeves topic. Non-pet peeves discussions should be kept brief, be related to a pet peeve and if a fellow poster suggests the discussion may be taken to Chit Chat or otherwise tries to course-correct the topic, we ask that you don't dismiss them. They may have a point.

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Oh my god, my peeve over the last couple of days is stuff that just does not open the way it should! First, a jar of roasted red peppers that we gave up on, then a bottle of vodka with a smooth cap that is just not grippable (also gave up on that), and now pretzels and hummus that come in a little divided cup kind of thing. Seriously, I hope no one is putting this thing in their poor kids' lunches!

You're not alone. There's actually a real thing called "wrap rage," which is just what it sounds like. People go apeshit over uncooperative packaging. And there are millions of injuries--and even amputations, if you can believe it--every year from using all kinds of sharp objects to try opening clamshell, heat-sealed plastic packages.

I wouldn't give up on the vodka, though. Do you have some kind of silicone mat you can wrap around the cap? We have a thing called Screwy Louie that works on most jars. Just be careful.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I wouldn't give up on the vodka, though. Do you have some kind of silicone mat you can wrap around the cap? We have a thing called Screwy Louie that works on most jars. Just be careful.

Yeah, we did use a thing like that! I am debating returning it to the booze store! I actually Googled it and we are not the only ones who have had this issue with this brand.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

“Impordant.” (ie, “important”).

OK, I am not wild about super-emphasized “imporTant” either, but “impordant” sounds nuts to me. 

Aaarrrggghhh! This is one of my peeves as well. Andy on The Office says it that way and it drives me crazy!

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Yeah, we did use a thing like that! I am debating returning it to the booze store! I actually Googled it and we are not the only ones who have had this issue with this brand.

That would be a good brand for people with serious booze issues, like the guy in Lost Weekend who hid bottles everywhere around his apartment, including the chandelier. I'm going to look into patenting the Vodka Lock.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, theredhead77 said:

I have a doctor's appt tomorrow morning that I need to cancel. The office doesn't have a voice-mail and their online message system hasn't been working since they switched to a new platform. This means I have no way to give notice that I need to cancel until tomorrow morning. Hopefully they don't charge me the late cancel fee.

I feel for you @theredhead77, it's too bad they don't have a 24 hour answering service. This touches on  one of my major pet peeves about Dr's offices: Lunch Breaks. Why do they still close at lunch time? No one can answer the phone from 12:00-1:00pm? The office staff can't stagger their lunch break so that there is at least one person available to take messages? Seems a tad ridiculous to me. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, BexKeps said:

I feel for you @theredhead77, it's too bad they don't have a 24 hour answering service. This touches on  one of my major pet peeves about Dr's offices: Lunch Breaks. Why do they still close at lunch time? No one can answer the phone from 12:00-1:00pm? The office staff can't stagger their lunch break so that there is at least one person available to take messages? Seems a tad ridiculous to me. 

They have an emergency number for the service but it is to connect people w/ their doc in case of emergency. I called at 8:30, apparently they do start answering the phones at 8am. I had user error (no coffee) when their line picked up and hung up thinking it was still the after hours message instead of their normal message. The woman I spoke with said I shouldn't be charged since I called tried to send a message through alternate methods.

• Love 4
(edited)

Right there with you @TattleTeeny!  Lately I have been having problems opening jars and some of the store prepared cut fruit and veggies in plastic containers!  I thought it was my arthritis flaring up again, but maybe not after reading your post. 

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

Right there with you @TattleTeeny!  Lately I have been having problems opening jars and some of the store prepared cut fruit and veggies in plastic containers!  I thought mit was my arthritis flaring up again, but maybe not after reading your post. 

Box wine! I can never get the spigot to turn on a new box. I used a wrench and it crushed the plastic spigot but at least it turned!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Oh my god, my peeve over the last couple of days is stuff that just does not open the way it should! First, a jar of roasted red peppers that we gave up on, then a bottle of vodka with a smooth cap that is just not grippable (also gave up on that), and now pretzels and hummus that come in a little divided cup kind of thing. Seriously, I hope no one is putting this thing in their poor kids' lunches! Also, there are not enough pretzels to scoop up all of this hummus!

3 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

You're not alone. There's actually a real thing called "wrap rage," which is just what it sounds like. People go apeshit over uncooperative packaging. And there are millions of injuries--and even amputations, if you can believe it--every year from using all kinds of sharp objects to try opening clamshell, heat-sealed plastic packages.

I recommended this jar opener before. It's amazing!

Trader Joe's is notorious for having impossible to open packaging. I just stab their plastic seal with a knife and then gently peel it back.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

You can go ahead and send that pesky old vodka bottle over to me (off to find the vise-grips, rubber grippy thing, and swiss army knife).  But seriously, that sounds like an epically bad design.

• LOL 5
On 5/5/2022 at 9:58 PM, annzeepark914 said:

What kind of personality will take a job where he/she gets paid to be a troll?  To mislead, be obnoxious, mean, offensive, disagreeable, etc. We sure do have a lot of messed up people on this planet (& I include the OTT fans of figure skaters, movie stars, etc).  Like fans of Johnny Depp hanging around at the courthouse in the wee hours, waiting for the creep to arrive for his trial.

I haven’t followed the trial at all, as I wasn’t interested, but Disney must be in an uproar as Jack Sparrow and the Pirates of the Caribbean are one of their best rides.  Do most people think he’s guilty?  The trial is on Court tv, right?  I’ll have to read up.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I haven’t followed the trial at all, as I wasn’t interested, but Disney must be in an uproar as Jack Sparrow and the Pirates of the Caribbean are one of their best rides.  Do most people think he’s guilty?  The trial is on Court tv, right?  I’ll have to read up.

They seem to both have issues, but he sounds truly frightening.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, annzeepark914 said:

They seem to both have issues, but he sounds truly frightening.

Ok, thanks.  I just read about it.  I’ll have to watch the rest when she takes the stand.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

I have one similar to that, and it works pretty well most of the time.

A few years ago, I read a tip that said to use an old-school-type can opener to open blister packs, but it didn't work for me. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, because I see the same tip all over the place.

I started using a manual can opener to open cans with those flipping pull top tabs. I hate pull tops so, so much.

1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Disney must be in an uproar as Jack Sparrow and the Pirates of the Caribbean are one of their best rides.

I'm active in the Disney community and it doesn't seem like Disney cares at all, at least when it comes to the ride. PotC existed long before the renovations to add movie scenes, and Capt. Jack Sparrow to the movie and it wouldn't be difficult to "renovate" it again to remove them. They can restore it can call it "retro". The purists will eat it up. The movie franchise is 18 years old (WTF!) and it while there is a new movie in the works, it's being billed as a 'reboot' and wouldn't be difficult to move forward without Depp.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, theredhead77 said:

I started using a manual can opener to open cans with those flipping pull top tabs. I hate pull tops so, so much.

I'm active in the Disney community and it doesn't seem like Disney cares at all, at least when it comes to the ride. PotC existed long before the renovations to add movie scenes, and Capt. Jack Sparrow to the movie and it wouldn't be difficult to "renovate" it again to remove them. They can restore it can call it "retro". The purists will eat it up. The movie franchise is 18 years old (WTF!) and it while there is a new movie in the works, it's being billed as a 'reboot' and wouldn't be difficult to move forward without Depp.

That’s interesting.  Were you a Cast Member?  My Daughter was a character for four years.  I’m really not supposed to say that, lol.  Thanks for the info.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Oh my god, my peeve over the last couple of days is stuff that just does not open the way it should! First, a jar of roasted red peppers that we gave up on, then a bottle of vodka with a smooth cap that is just not grippable (also gave up on that), and now pretzels and hummus that come in a little divided cup kind of thing. Seriously, I hope no one is putting this thing in their poor kids' lunches! Also, there are not enough pretzels to scoop up all of this hummus!

Speaking of hummus, I got a "Mediterranean Veggie" sandwich from Panera the other night. It's usually really good but this time, there was almost no hummus on it! You know when you're making a peanut butter sandwich and you clean the excess off the knife by wiping it on the blank slice of bread? Well, that's about the amount of hummus I had!

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 11.48.21 AM.png

This is a big red hot peeve of mine right now.  I swear it's gotten worse since the pandemic.  A lot of jars are impossible to open now and packaging sealed so tight you'd have to wreck it to open it.  

Those little Minute Rice cups you put in the microwave for a minute?  Sealed so tight you need a scissor to get into it and even when you do you can't get the adhesive around the edges to let go of the paper.  Before the pandemic this was never the case.

Cereal liners that you can't just pull apart and need a scissor to open unless you want cereal flying all over the room.

@Gramto6, I thought it was my arthritis too, but even my husband couldn't open them.  And that was never the case pre-pandemic either.

Products that just aren't right.  Like quality control is failing.  One box of Special K Red Berries had exactly 5 red berries in it, while the next one I bought (with the coupon I got for complaining) had more red berries in it than cereal.

Walden Farms sugar free blueberry syrup that's so gloppy and thick it's impossible to pour.

On the Border tortilla chips that were so hard I couldn't bite into them, and Baked Ruffles that had no ridges at all and a weird consistency.  Rold Gold pretzels that also were too hard and a weird, unappetizing consistency.

I get it that companies have had issues because of the pandemic but it's kind of worrisome (not to mention annoying) to be dealing with this stuff.  What if the mistakes are something dangerous?

• Love 5
6 hours ago, theredhead77 said:

I recommended this jar opener before. It's amazing!

I have a knack for opening jars, it's my superpower.  I wow people all the time with this method, LOL.  I use an old fashioned bottle opener, like this.  It has to have the sharp pointy end that curves.   You find a crevice between the bottle and the lip of the lid and wedge the pointy end up there and pull the handle up a little so the point pulls out the lid a little.  You have to find the right position and motion to get it right but when you do it releases the air lock.  You'll hear a "pop" or a "whoosh" when that happens.  Then the lid comes off easy peasy.  My father showed me how to do this way back in the 1970s when I was a teenager and I've been doing it ever since. 

If that somehow won't work because you can't wedge the pointy end in enough (you have to use an opener that's not too thick) I have had excellent luck with this bottle opener.  When my good friend who also has arthritis came to visit me she was amazed at how well it worked so I sent her some as a gift.  I found them at my supermarket for only $2.99 and I have gotten them at the dollar store too. 

With jars that are very stuck, usually running the lid under very hot water helps to loosen it up a little so it's easier to get off.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Oh my goodness, I forgot about the foil glued to the top of bottles! It has a tab to presumably pull, but it’s rarely workable and I usually just stab it and peel it from the stab hole outward!

As to the vodka, the lid is plastic, so I don’t know if the hot water works? Anyway, the lid is so smooth that we still cannot grip it!

4120EBFE-DAF7-4E17-AB58-87D49F1B7E78.webp

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1

OMG, what about the Stella D’ioro Breadsticks that are hard like rocks.  I used to crumble them up to throw in the salad.  They took all the fat out of them and ruined them.  We have to wait for our Son to come from work to open jars.  But yes, you have to let some air in under the lip, which I won’t try for fear of dropping the jars.  Lots of products are in the trucks waiting to be delivered.  My husband brings things back lots of times.  What a mess.  No yogurts for awhile here too, and cream cheese.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

OMG, what about the Stella D’ioro Breadsticks that are hard like rocks.  I used to crumble them up to throw in the salad.  They took all the fat out of them and ruined them.  We have to wait for our Son to come from work to open jars.  But yes, you have to let some air in under the lip, which I won’t try for fear of dropping the jars.  Lots of products are in the trucks waiting to be delivered.  My husband brings things back lots of times.  What a mess.  No yogurts for awhile here too, and cream cheese.

OMG don't get me started about the cream cheese!  I pretty much have to stalk my supermarket every couple of days and hope I get lucky.  Now I'm hoarding it, LOL.  I have like 4 containers in the fridge because I never know if I'm going to find it.  Another peeve, that the news articles promised us that the cream cheese situation would sort itself out after the Holidays but here we are almost half a year in already and it's still bad.

With the jars, you don't have to hold them up, you can do it while they're sitting on a counter.

Re: Stella D'Oro, the factory used to be in my father's neighborhood in the Bronx.  When they baked the breadsticks you could smell them for miles around and from his terrace.  They shut it down about a decade ago and moved it somewhere else.  I can still smell the scent of them just thinking about them.  They also used to have a restaurant back in the day with an all you can eat buffet.  Miss that too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I have a peeve today about my own stupid ass. I made a large Corningware container of cheese enchiladas yesterday because the avocados were ready to be made into guac. Later, after dinner, I was putting the leftovers in the fridge and I dropped the container and it broke! OMG, what a mess. I  cleaned the whole thing up and mopped the floor, checking repeatedly for bits of glass. Poor Elizabeth (the cat) was trapped at one end of the kitchen, too afraid to move until it was all cleaned up. What a waste and what am I going to do with all of this leftover guacamole?

Just now, theredhead77 said:

Buy chips or eat it with a spoon.

I'm sorry for the loss of your Corningware. Was it the old skool print?

I'm no expert but it was a wedding gift circa 1980. It saw an awful lot of lasagna, enchiladas and casseroles of every description. it had this pattern.

image.png.564e9a12e6fee9ba9e4032cbf68e4e3f.png

1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

What a waste and what am I going to do with all of this leftover guacamole?

I'll swing by with tortilla chips and margaritas and there will be no more leftovers! 🤣

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

I'm no expert but it was a wedding gift circa 1980. It saw an awful lot of lasagna, enchiladas and casseroles of every description. it had this pattern.

image.png.564e9a12e6fee9ba9e4032cbf68e4e3f.png

Look on E-Bay.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Try Etsy, too. I shattered one of my grammy's pepper shakers and it was a relatively hard to find pattern from the 1940s, but I found a matching set for $15 on Etsy in less than 5 minutes. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, emma675 said:

Try Etsy, too.

Very true. My husband was progressively breaking these pretty green fish-pattern bowls I got in Chinatown years ago, and the only place I could find them was on Etsy. Also a cut-glass salad bowl that I broke and he used all the time. Just to spread the blame equally.

Edited by Mondrianyone
  • LOL 4
31 minutes ago, emma675 said:

Try Etsy, too. I shattered one of my grammy's pepper shakers and it was a relatively hard to find pattern from the 1940s, but I found a matching set for $15 on Etsy in less than 5 minutes. 

Ebay had it but it was a set of four for over two hundred bucks. I found exactly my piece at forty dollars on Etsy so I ordered it. Thank you guys so much!

• Love 9

When I was selling my Father’s house, I threw away the green bowls and other stuff as I was overwhelmed.  Now I see how much they are worth on E-bay.  I could kick myself in the ass.  All stuff that’s worth lots of money now.  Everything that was old is wanted now.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

When I was selling my Father’s house, I threw away the green bowls and other stuff as I was overwhelmed.  Now I see how much they are worth on E-bay.  I could kick myself in the ass.  All stuff that’s worth lots of money now.  Everything that was old is wanted now.

I hired an estate auction house. My parents had a lot of really nice stuff. Like you, I was so overwhelmed, I just didn't want to deal with any of it.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I hired an estate auction house. My parents had a lot of really nice stuff. Like you, I was so overwhelmed, I just didn't want to deal with any of it.

My husband mopped and vacuumed the whole house.  I sorted things out.  I left 23 hefty bags filled with stuff and left it in the hallway for my sister to decide what to do with them.  Nobody wanted the furniture, so we paid $500 to leave it there.  The people that bought the house kept the furniture.  Yes, the whole thing is overwhelming.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Oh my goodness, I forgot about the foil glued to the top of bottles! It has a tab to presumably pull, but it’s rarely workable and I usually just stab it and peel it from the stab hole outward!

As to the vodka, the lid is plastic, so I don’t know if the hot water works? Anyway, the lid is so smooth that we still cannot grip it!

If you are still trying, get a rubber band and put it around the top making many layers.  Then you can twist on the rubber band and it should open.  If it still won't, at least it didn't cost anything.

I found some olive oil on sale for a great price.  It had the same problem, but worse because you really don't want to spill olive oil all over the place.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

The pettiest of peeves, but… we seem to be in permanent storm season here lately, and one of our local stations (the one that shows Jeopardy!) runs weather info across the bottom of the screen. But when they do that, they squash up the remaining broadcast so everyone is about 20% broader. It really doesn’t do anymore any favors, especially if they’re not the slimmest to begin with. 

To be clear. I’m not trying to body shame anyone. I just think everyone deserves to be shown in the correct aspect ratio. 

Edited by SoMuchTV
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Okay, don't laugh, but here's what I use to open (most) unopenable jars - 

amazon

Because there is some padding there, they sort of add to the diameter of the lid, making it a little easier to grip, plus the silicone strips/bands grip the item.  These are cheaper than the Calphalon branded item that I first owned.

I'm only 62, but I am noticing a definite hand strength deficiency.  These help.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Okay, don't laugh, but here's what I use to open (most) unopenable jars - 

amazon

Because there is some padding there, they sort of add to the diameter of the lid, making it a little easier to grip, plus the silicone strips/bands grip the item.  These are cheaper than the Calphalon branded item that I first owned.

I'm only 62, but I am noticing a definite hand strength deficiency.  These help.

My aunt used those! I didn't know if they still made them.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

what I use to open (most) unopenable jars -

My neighbors would say me! I have a good knack for opening things. I’m always being asked to open a jar. I was thinking about it since reading about so many struggles that you all have and wondered why this was easy for me. My first thought was because I was an equestrian that my hands are very strong. Sadly since I developed severe osteoporosis I’m not allowed to ride anymore (😢). Tonight the answer came to me. I play a card game with my neighbor every day. It’s called Spite and Malice. Think of a two deck two person solitaire. I’m now attributing my hand strength from shuffling two decks of cards at once. It’s actually good hand exercise. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Pet peeve of the day (or maybe the season) is the ratzinfratzin' hot humid summers here in the deep south. It's so expensive to run the central A/C for a minimum of 7 months out of the year, but if you don't the house gets very hot and very humid. I hoped I could get another year out of my central unit before I had to call someone to work on it, but when I got home today the house felt hot and the thermostat said '81' degrees (I usually keep it on 79 and have a couple of ceiling fans going).  Grrrr!  Now I have to call someone out to see what's going on.  And to top it off, I'm in the middle of doing some late spring housecleaning, so that house is a mess.  I would just leave it as is and apologize for the mess, but I have to finish up at least one closet in order to even have room in the den for the repair person to walk through the house to get to the hall closet where the inside unit is located. 

I like our mild winters, but not the hot summers! 

• Love 3

I try to be open to the spoken English language as an almost living entity that grows and is ever changing, but I can't deal with "your guys'," as in, "I love your guys' house." No.

(I won't go into what's wrong with calling everyone "guys" regardless of gender identity. I think we've exhausted that topic here before.)

• Love 8

Here is my Hollywood pet peeve.  

Celebs that complain about the paparazzi, but have 4.9 million followers on an Instagram account where you label yourself as actress, producer, mom. Plus a Twitter account. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ariel-winter-moving-out-of-la-to-get-away-from-paparazzi-tabloid-culture-201647877.html

I don't discount that growing up a child celeb is hard and problematic. But for someone who complains and celebrity life quite a bit, she is at the same time all over social media constantly.  Obviously has a publicist putting her name out there in stories.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, DrSpaceman73 said:

Celebs that complain about the paparazzi, but have 4.9 million followers on an Instagram account where you label yourself as actress, producer, mom. Plus a Twitter account. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ariel-winter-moving-out-of-la-to-get-away-from-paparazzi-tabloid-culture-201647877.html

I don't discount that growing up a child celeb is hard and problematic. But for someone who complains and celebrity life quite a bit, she is at the same time all over social media constantly.  Obviously has a publicist putting her name out there in stories.   

Ariel Winter is ridiculous.  There was a period that there were always new pictures of her on the Yahoo homepage with her butt or breasts hanging out that she posed for.  Someone who values privacy for sure...

• Useful 1
On 5/10/2022 at 1:02 PM, kristen111 said:

Look on E-Bay.

I have one of those.

On 5/10/2022 at 12:23 AM, Yeah No said:

Re: Stella D'Oro, the factory used to be in my father's neighborhood in the Bronx.  When they baked the breadsticks you could smell them for miles around and from his terrace.  They shut it down about a decade ago and moved it somewhere else.  I can still smell the scent of them just thinking about them.  They also used to have a restaurant back in the day with an all you can eat buffet.  Miss that too.

Oh, I remember the factory, and the restaurant!  We loved it.  

(edited)

I have acquired various vintage Corning ware items from yard sales very cheaply.  It's expensive to get them on Ebay because the shipping is high for these heavy items.  Of course yard sale picking is a waiting game.  You have to play the long game.  

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, DrSpaceman73 said:

2 hours ago, Suzn said:

Ariel Winter is ridiculous.  There was a period that there were always new pictures of her on the Yahoo homepage with her butt or breasts hanging out that she posed for.  Someone who values privacy for sure...

I don't pay much attention to Ariel, but are the paparazzi particularly aggressive and nasty towards her? Because Britney Spears is the exact same way. She's been provocative all her life, but people have empathy when it comes to her, maybe due to her family and mental health, IDK. But it seems like a lot of celebs will do all sorts of things on social media, don't care who sees their bodies, but they still want to be treated like human beings if they just want to go pump gas or go to Walmart or whatever. I understand this. So while it looks confusing to those of us who are truly super private (I don't do social media period), I can see not minding or even enjoying attention so long as it's on your terms and you're not being harassed constantly. Maybe Ariel doesn't care if someone sees some boob or looks at a picture she posed for, but she wants to go about her business each day without being bothered. Just guessing.

Oh, forgot to mention, I do think if you REALLY want your privacy, you can possibly move and make it happen. Shania Twain is a huge star, but she moved to Switzerland many years ago. She doesn't deal with LA paparazzi or anything like that. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 1

Another jar/bottle opening choice.  When I go in for my yearly blood work I keep the rubber band they use to tie around the upper arm. I cut it in half and it works like a charm to open the tough ones. And the price is right too ($0.00) they just throw them away after one use so gladly give them to me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

A few  months ago, some of us same people were posting about jar openers on the gadget forum.  Now I can't find the gadget forum. 

I think the discussion started around here. The kitchen-gadgets board is in Food & Drink.

Don't feel bad. Now I can't find those Chinatown bowls I was talking about.

• Love 1