Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Wait, what were the hints about Death coming back?? I missed these.

Weren't there tweets from Julian Richings months ago that made us all think he was going to be on SPN this year?  It might have even been from before the season started.  I have no idea if it's true, but I remember we all talked about the possibility at the time.  And now that Billie's been killed...

59 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

Weren't there tweets from Julian Richings months ago that made us all think he was going to be on SPN this year?  It might have even been from before the season started.  I have no idea if it's true, but I remember we all talked about the possibility at the time.  And now that Billie's been killed...

There were tweets from Julian Richings with a "bump" to the head saying something about the things that happen on their way to set, but, I believe it ended up being for a different show, not Supernatural.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DittyDotDot said:

There were tweets from Julian Richings with a "bump" to the head saying something about the things that happen on their way to set, but, I believe it ended up being for a different show, not Supernatural.

Evidently, I didn't see that part...oh well.  Then I guess we'll find out who the new reaper will be.  It would be strange if no one moves in to take Billie's place.  Maybe that's why Cas was called back to Heaven.  Because he killed Billie, he now has to take her place...and the first person he needs to reap is Mary.  That would make things interesting.

Well, there is still the "cosmic consequences" thing. Unless they have forgotten about it. Or hey, maybe that is the explanation for the current version of Dean? If so, yikes, that shit is brutal. He wasn`t even the one who did it.

• Love 1

So with 5 episodes left to air, and numerous storylines still up in the air, which ones do you think will be resolved this season, and which do you think will carry over to next season?  I'm thinking about the following...

1) BMOL

2) Mary

3) Lucifer

4) Nephilim

5) Cas' time in Heaven

6) Cas' potentiel "cosmic consequences" from killing Billie

7) New reaper or no reaper?

My preference would be for Lucifer and his spawn to be resolved once and for all, but I personally think he's going to still be around next season.  I wouldn't mind the BMOL carrying over instead.  Frankly, I think there's a lot of story there to wrap up in just a few episodes.  I suppose it's entirely possible that all of the storylines will just continue into next year, but isn't that unusual?

24 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

So with 5 episodes left to air, and numerous storylines still up in the air, which ones do you think will be resolved this season, and which do you think will carry over to next season?  I'm thinking about the following...

1) BMOL

2) Mary

3) Lucifer

4) Nephilim

5) Cas' time in Heaven

6) Cas' potentiel "cosmic consequences" from killing Billie

7) New reaper or no reaper?

My preference would be for Lucifer and his spawn to be resolved once and for all, but I personally think he's going to still be around next season.  I wouldn't mind the BMOL carrying over instead.  Frankly, I think there's a lot of story there to wrap up in just a few episodes.  I suppose it's entirely possible that all of the storylines will just continue into next year, but isn't that unusual?

I'm thinking Castiel's time in heaven will definitely be resolved by the end of the season! It'll most likely be resolved in the next episode! I also think the cosmic consequences will be resolved, as I still believe he is going to die before the end of the current season. If he doesn't die then I think the cosmic consequences will continue into next year as it looks like he will only be in two more episodes this year 12x19 and 12x23. If he doesn't die I could see Cas' personal cliffhanger being some sort of reveal in relation to it. 

In regards to the brothers Im thinking the BMoL storyline will be wrapped up by the end of episode twenty two. I recall reading tweets that stated that the main people associated with that storyline i.e. the actor playing Ketch and the actress playing Lady Toni were no longer in Vancouver for the filming of the finale. 

With the Man of Letters wrapped up I think the finale will then focus fully on the Lucifer and Nepilim storyline! I wouldn't be surprised if one of the big cliffhangers of the season is the nepilihms birth and that whole saga / Lucifer's presence in general was dragged over into season 13.

I honestly have no ideas / theories on what is going to happen with Mary! 

Edited by Wayward Son

It'll be interesting to see how they resolve the issue with the BMOL.  Will it be satisfying enough just to oust them from the US?  I wouldn't think so.  These people deserve to be outed for their outrageous and murderous behavior.  But unless we get another Styne-like killing rampage, I'm not sure that they'll all be taken out.  I still say there has to be some reason we were introduced to Lady Toni's little boy.  He has to come into play somehow.

I'm not sure about Cas.  I just can't imagine them killing him off, unless that's the cliffhanger.  Maybe we think he's dead, and then he comes back as a reaper next season?  The entire series can end with Cas reaping all of the Winchesters.  

I'm somewhat expecting that NONE of the big stories will be completely "resolved" so much as morphed.

1) BMOL - I think this will MORPH.  The Brits will (IMO) likely give up their quest to kill all hunters & run America.  I expect some sort of on-going relationship with the BMoL but not be resolved.

2) Mary - THIS has a chance to be RESOLVED (with the "horrible" think Mark P does being Mary's death).  However, I think it's also got a chance to MATURE instead.  Where Mary will give up her BMoL love but not be dead.  Her relationship with the boys will get a re-start of some type.

3) Lucifer - Sadly, I think this will MORPH. He, Kelly & the baby are in the finale. I expect this to be part of the cliffhanger. I think there IS a slight chance that Lucifer will get ganked/re-caged but I'm not holding my breath.

4) Nephilim - THIS, IMO, is the likely cliffhanger. So, not resolved.

5) Cas' time in Heaven - I think he's been back at "Bible Camp" and is coming down to take Kelly to heaven (per the pictures). In that case, I think it will be "RESOLVED" but I also think there will be an on-going consequence from his time in Heaven.

6) Cas' potentiel "cosmic consequences" from killing Billie - I'm thinking this is a S13 punt. Could be wrong.  If Mary dies or Cas becomes morphed into something else, then this would be "it".  But I'd be surprised if they bring this up directly.  I could see this being piled into the list of "sins" that caused Cas to accept Heaven's judgement.  

7) New reaper or no reaper? I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't even mentioned. 

We're about to start rocking into the last 5 episodes.  I expect them all to be overstuffed with the last two or three ridiculously so. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Wayward Son said:

In regards to the brothers Im thinking the BMoL storyline will be wrapped up by the end of episode twenty two. I recall reading tweets that stated that the main people associated with that storyline i.e. the actor playing Ketch and the actress playing Lady Toni were no longer in Vancouver for the filming of the finale. 

Oh I so hope you're right about this. I hope to never see lady toni again!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MysteryGuest said:

It'll be interesting to see how they resolve the issue with the BMOL.  Will it be satisfying enough just to oust them from the US?  I wouldn't think so.  These people deserve to be outed for their outrageous and murderous behavior.  

What do you mean by outed, or I guess to whom? To the other hunters? To any MoL chapters worldwide? To the monsters? All of the above? I agree that they shouldn't be able to function but do you really think outing them will really accomplish that? I can't see Sam and Dean killing them just get rid of themas I believe they've established that is the biggest difference between the brothers and the BMoL, but maybe destroying them in some sort of battle? I don't know.

I'm tired of Lucifer. I would like to see a more substantial story with Mary and her boys. I understand how jarring it must have been to go from a parent of a baby and a young child to a parent of 2 grown men in an instant. I have grown children and you change as a parent as they age. It's a gradual process with you giving them more and more autonomy as they get older. You don't parent a 17 yo the same way you do a 7 yo or even a 15 yo, but you also don't change it overnight. To Mary, she needed to change overnight and struggled. It would be great to see Mary finally come to terms with her situation (I think she's avoiding dealing with it) and make a real effort to get to know her sons.

Since I would rather Mary go into next season and Lucifer be resolved, Mary will probably die and Lucifer will stick around.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, SueB said:

2) Mary - THIS has a chance to be RESOLVED (with the "horrible" think Mark P does being Mary's death).  However, I think it's also got a chance to MATURE instead.  Where Mary will give up her BMoL love but not be dead.  Her relationship with the boys will get a re-start of some type.

God, I really hope they don't have Lucifer kill Mary.  That would really be awful.  But realistically, what could he do to make us hate him even more than we do already?  Sadly, you might be right.

5 minutes ago, bearcatfan said:

What do you mean by outed, or I guess to whom?

I guess I was thinking in terms of England, since that's where they're from.  I have to wonder what the parents of the children who were killed would think of their methods?  I can't imagine they'd be okay with it.  And I doubt that Mick's experience was an isolated incident.  I don't know.  It probably doesn't really make sense, but there have to be some repercussions for what they've done.

• Love 1

I don't think Dean would be all that traumatized if Lucifer did kill off Mary.  She hasn't really  been a factor in this his life since she got back and so far its mostly been a negative experience.

Edited by ILoveReading
Just now, ILoveReading said:

I don't think Dean would be all that traumatized if Lucifer did kill off Mary.  She hasn't really  been a factor in this his life since she got back.

I would strongly disagree.  While he obviously hasn't had the relationship with her that he might have hoped for, I think both he and Sam would be devastated if Lucifer killed her.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I would strongly disagree.  While he obviously hasn't had the relationship with her that he might have hoped for, I think both he and Sam would be devastated if Lucifer killed her.

Dean came running when he heard she was in trouble and he had been furious with her prior to that. I think that demonstrates that he would be fairly devastated if she died.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I don't think Dean would be all that traumatized if Lucifer did kill off Mary.  She hasn't really  been a factor in this his life since she got back and so far its mostly been a negative experience.

As angry and hurt as Dean has been by Mary shutting him out and even he might not think he'd be phased by her dying again, he'd have to relive her death all over again and I'm not sure what that would do to him, but I think it would be awful for him.

• Love 4

I re-watched First Blood last night and I was actually surprised to see just how emotional Mary was when she saw Sam and Dean, and how happy they were to see her.  I'm not sure why I didn't remember that scene, but Mary certainly seemed to genuinely love her sons.  I don't know why they haven't been able to show more of that this season.  It would have been nice to throw the boys a little motherly love, considering they actually brought their mother back from the dead.  I know they had to make her liaison with the BMOL make sense, but I will be very disappointed if Mary is killed off before Sam and Dean get to really connect with her.  That's why I'm hoping she's back for next season.  Her return shouldn't have just been one more way to fuck with the Winchesters, emotionally.

Edited by MysteryGuest
  • Love 2

I just had a nasty thought. What if the unforgivable thing Lucifer does isn't killing Mary but possessing her? I know the one true vessel thing has kind of been thrown by the wayside, but it is still there to be picked up if the writers want to, and so Mary should be as good a vessel for Lucifer as John and Adam were for Michael. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, bearcatfan said:

I would like to see a more substantial story with Mary and her boys. I understand how jarring it must have been to go from a parent of a baby and a young child to a parent of 2 grown men in an instant. I have grown children and you change as a parent as they age. It's a gradual process with you giving them more and more autonomy as they get older. You don't parent a 17 yo the same way you do a 7 yo or even a 15 yo, but you also don't change it overnight. To Mary, she needed to change overnight and struggled. It would be great to see Mary finally come to terms with her situation (I think she's avoiding dealing with it) and make a real effort to get to know her sons.

Agree so much. Since the previous season ended with Mary being brought back they really should have explored this more in the current season. I'm very disappointed with the wasted potential of her character arc and have little faith that they will make up for it in the coming season though I hope that I'm wrong.

3 hours ago, companionenvy said:

I just had a nasty thought. What if the unforgivable thing Lucifer does isn't killing Mary but possessing her? I know the one true vessel thing has kind of been thrown by the wayside, but it is still there to be picked up if the writers want to, and so Mary should be as good a vessel for Lucifer as John and Adam were for Michael. 

This is horrifying because it's very likely with this show. Please..no...

3 hours ago, MysteryGuest said:

Especially considering due to the nature of this show in regards to traumatizing Sam and Dean they would more than likely be front and center for her death and Lucifer would make it as sadistic and painful as possible just for the fun of it.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, companionenvy said:

Wouldn't Mary have to say "yes" to him, though?  I'm trying to imagine a scenario where she'd actually do that.  I suppose if one of her sons was threatened, she might.  I'm just not sure they'd go the route of having Lucifer played by someone else again.  I think Mark P. was given his show status promotion either because this was going to be his last hurrah on the show, or because he's going to be a recurring character again next season (please no!).  Either way, I don't think they would have someone else play Lucifer again.  And I really, really don't want them to go there.

Edited by MysteryGuest

Lucifer could come to her in the guise of someone else, like he did Nick and....whatever the name was of the rocker that Rick Springfield played.

He could come in the guise of one of her little sons or of John or even of one of her parents. I think it would actually be really interesting if he came in the guise of Deana and manipulated her into saying yes through her own mother.

It would be kind of genius for Lucifer to possess Mary, to be honest.

1 hour ago, MysteryGuest said:

Wouldn't Mary have to say "yes" to him, though?  I'm trying to imagine a scenario where she'd actually do that.  I suppose if one of her sons was threatened, she might.  I'm just not sure they'd go the route of having Lucifer played by someone else again.  I think Mark P. was given his show status promotion either because this was going to be his last hurrah on the show, or because he's going to be a recurring character again next season (please no!).  Either way, I don't think they would have someone else play Lucifer again.  And I really, really don't want them to go there.

We still don't really know why angels need consent but what if Lucifer just loses his crap and possesses her without consent? 

I wonder if it would work or if that does something to Lucifer that changes him to something different. Like would it alter everything?

1 hour ago, companionenvy said:

I know the Campbell/Winchester union was set up by the angels (I assume to make the offspring super-duper-special), but I thought the archangel vessel bloodline was through the Winchesters (that's why John and Adam, even without the Campbell bloodline, could hold Michael).  (I'm guessing Adam could hold Michael for a while before dissolving, like Nick held Lucifer).  But it's the combination that supposedly made Sam and Dean unique.   I think Mary alone shouldn't have the necessary power to hold Lucifer long term, any more than Nick (or Rick/Vince) did.  

ETA: Of course, that's assuming the writers follow canon. :)

Edited by ahrtee
2 hours ago, companionenvy said:

Well... then Crowley would have wasted a shit-ton of time making that extra-special vessel of his. I mean, it's possible.  Although I understand the whole bloodline backstory, I would think that part of Azazel's special kid plan would be that ALL the kids would be potential Luci-hosts.  Meaning that the mothers were picked BECAUSE they were Archangel-class vessel bloodlines.  The Angels just wanted them to have this super-duper brotherly connection -- which makes Sam and Dean the bloodlines of TWO Archangel class lines.  Because Adam COULD host Michael -- which meant Winchester line was Archangel-class as well.

So BOTH the Campbell and Winchester bloodlines were capable of hosting Archangels.  Having the two bloodlines mixes made the "one true vessel" bit versus simply "qualified". 

BUT, having said all this -- I think they like Mark P playing Lucifer.  Things in favor of Lucifer NOT changing vessels are:
- Mark P getting the name in the credits when he's in the episode perk.
- The convoluted backstory of how Nick was preserved and made the "permanent" vessel of Lucifer

Just dumping to Mary at this point seems counter-intuitive with the all the effort they went in to justify Mark P playing the character.

Now, if Chekov's spear makes another appearance (Michael's spear that's broken), maybe it'll have enough juice left to finish Luci.  Likely not.  

40 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

I thought the archangel vessel bloodline was through the Winchesters

I assumed that the Winchesters (minus Sam, presumably) were potential Michael vessels, while the Campbells (minus Dean, presumably) were potential Lucifer vessels. Possibly, if not for Azazel, both Sam and Dean could have housed either archangel, but once Sam was dosed with Azazel-blood, he became the designated Luci-condom in the brother against brother war. If Lucifer persuaded Mary that he was going to go after Sam if she didn't give consent, that might be one reason for her to say yes, as penance for the original deal. 

3 minutes ago, SueB said:

Just dumping to Mary at this point seems counter-intuitive with the all the effort they went in to justify Mark P playing the character.

I tend to agree, but it is conceivable that Mark P got the upgrade -- and the  convoluted backstory to justify his presence -- as a last hurrah. In any case, I'm honestly pretty puzzled as to where Mary's arc goes if she survives this season, and  MP's comment suggested one possibility to me. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, companionenvy said:

I assumed that the Winchesters (minus Sam, presumably) were potential Michael vessels, while the Campbells (minus Dean, presumably) were potential Lucifer vessels. Possibly, if not for Azazel, both Sam and Dean could have housed either archangel, but once Sam was dosed with Azazel-blood, he became the designated Luci-condom in the brother against brother war. If Lucifer persuaded Mary that he was going to go after Sam if she didn't give consent, that might be one reason for her to say yes, as penance for the original deal. 

15 minutes ago, SueB said:

So BOTH the Campbell and Winchester bloodlines were capable of hosting Archangels.  Having the two bloodlines mixes made the "one true vessel" bit versus simply "qualified". 

IA that both Campbell and Winchester lines were capable of holding any/all archangels and, as @companionenvy said, feeding Sam demon blood predisposed him (more or less) towards Lucifer.  But I think it was the combination of both bloodlines that made them super-strong and capable of holding an archangel long-term without disintegrating as Nick did.  (He had to have been an archangel-class vessel himself or he would have exploded immediately.)  So Mary by herself wouldn't be strong enough.  JMO.  

But I don't really think it will come to it.  As others above have pointed out, TPTB (and most fans) prefer Mark P as Luci, and I don't think it would really do anything to the storyline (other than the one-time shock value) to have Mary possessed, especially after having gone through it with Cas already.  

• Love 1

Quick question; has a Winchester other than Sam been shown to host Lucifer or have anything to do with him? 

I agree with those who have been saying that the Winchester's were the Michael line, which is why John and Adam were also capable of holding him, and the Campbell line was the Lucifer line? That would allow Mary to be host Lucifer indefinitely (or at least as long as the show wants to do that plot). 

It would then be a case of Dean (and Adam) inherited the Winchester vessel genes while Sam inherited the Campbell vessel genes. OR all three inherited the Winchester vessel genes and that's why Sam had to take galleons of demon blood! The blood altered Sam's psyche so his archangel capable status changed  from being tuned on Michael to being tuned on Lucifer.

The only snag in that plan is Pellegrino's series regular status suggests he'll be around for a while.

Edited by Wayward Son
1 hour ago, goldy said:

Supernatural - Episode 12.19 - The Future - Promotional Photos:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/04/supernatural-episode-1219-future-press.html

supernatural-season-12-photos-912+%255Bw

supernatural-season-12-photos-615_595_Mi

supernatural-season-12-photos-715_595_Mi

supernatural-season-12-photos-814_595_Mi

supernatural-season-12-photos-415_595_Mi

supernatural-season-12-photos-515_595_Mi

supernatural-season-12-photos-315_595_Mi

supernatural-season-12-photos-149_595_Mi

supernatural-season-12-photos-215_595_Mi

supernatural-season-12-photos-1012_595_M

My thoughts on these pics are mixed! I'm hoping from these pics that Cas is the one who rescues Kelly from Dagon. There are similar wooden pillars in the picture of her on the ground and the picture of Cas standing holding the colt! Kelly doesn't seem to look distressed by his presence either so I'm hoping his solution doesn't involve harm to her and the baby!

On the other hand, I suspect Cas will be the one who ends up stealing the colt! Ugh. 

If its the Nick meat suit that is keeping Lucifer bound then I can see Lucifer's plan being trying to figure a way out of that meat suit, which would mean he'd need a new vessel..

I think Lucifer will die or get sent back to the cage in finale but Lucifer Jr. will be grow up over the hiatus to look exactly like Mark Pellegrino.

(edited)

I'm afraid Dabb looks like he's going back to the "Something's off with Cas" well.  I hope I'm wrong.  It could be exactly what the pictures look like: Cas rescues Kelly from Dagon.  Says he's taking her to Heaven to protect the child (they've emphasized how there's no good option for just leaving the child on Earth). And then we find out that this is not a good thing for Kelly/baby. If the promo monkeys got "stole the Colt" right, then Cas having the Colt is not on the "up and up", which means he's lying to the boys. Again. 

From the pics we have the boys, Cas & Kelly in a room and it looks relatively calm.
From the preview we have Cas involved in a kerfuffle w/ Dagon at the entrance to Heaven.
From the other spoilers we know Kelly is still on earth in the finale.

What we DON'T have is the actress listed as Dagon present in episodes after this next one -- which means she gets dead (theoretically) by someone (Cas likely).

I'm wondering if Mary might be relevant to the final story w/ Kelly.  But for the boys to really trust her (Mary) again, they are going to have to have a blow-up (12.22) that is successfully resolved. 

Edited by SueB
6 hours ago, Wayward Son said:

Quick question; has a Winchester other than Sam been shown to host Lucifer or have anything to do with him? 

I agree with those who have been saying that the Winchester's were the Michael line, which is why John and Adam were also capable of holding him, and the Campbell line was the Lucifer line? That would allow Mary to be host Lucifer indefinitely (or at least as long as the show wants to do that plot). 

AFAIK, no other Winchester has been possessed by Lucifer other than Sam at this point. 

I always assumed both Sam and Dean inherited both Michael and Lucifer lines. I thought that's what made them so valuable as vessels and what made their vessels so strong. 

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, SueB said:

I'm afraid Dabb looks like he's going back to the "Something's off with Cas" well.  I hope I'm wrong.  It could be exactly what the pictures look like: Cas rescues Kelly from Dagon.  Says he's taking her to Heaven to protect the child (they've emphasized how there's no good option for just leaving the child on Earth). And then we find out that this is not a good thing for Kelly/baby. If the promo monkeys got "stole the Colt" right, then Cas having the Colt is not on the "up and up", which means he's lying to the boys. Again. 

Yeah, I've been trying to ignore that Goodbye Stranger vibe I got from the promo, but those pictures did not help. I'm guessing it is Cass who steals the Colt instead of just going to Sam and Dean to make a plan together. Sigh. 

Since Kelly doesn't look afraid of Cass, maybe he's trying to hide her from hinky Heaven--like how he tried to protect the angel tablet in S8? So, maybe it's not so much that he's getting played by Heaven this time as much as he's playing them? 

I'm really trying hard to see something novel here. Really trying hard.

In other news, that motel room looks like it has some delightful possibilities! ;)

Yay!  Cas is back!  I also think that Cas finds and rescues Kelly from Dagon.  It looks like he's giving her an AngelUltrasound there in the motel room (kind of like a Souloscopy but less invasive), and he doesn't look repulsed by it (as I think he would if the baby were 'evil')  Kelly also looks pretty much at peace in that 6ht? picture down.  Maybe the AngelUltrasound either imparts some of Cas' good grace to the fetus or drains some bad 'Lucifer grace' (if that's a thing) away.  

9 hours ago, catrox14 said:

We still don't really know why angels need consent but what if Lucifer just loses his crap and possesses her without consent? 

Replying in the What?! thread, 'cause it ain't about speculation.

I'm pissed about what it looks like they've done  with Cas.Im pissed because it appears that he's stolen the Colt. I'm pissed they had him declare that he loves them and they are his family only to put them at odds again and have him seemingly changed again. Not cool, Dabb
o68E.gif

• Love 2

But realistically, what could he do to make us hate him even more than we do already?

Luci could kill Cas out of retribution for taking Kelly and Spawn to Heaven. I hope not.  I like the little tree topper.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Goldmoon said:

Luci could kill Cas out of retribution for taking Kelly and Spawn to Heaven. I hope not.  I like the little tree topper.

Oh man.  Lucifer killing Cas might not be all that bad for some in the audience. I'd be devastated personally

Did Sam ever get a new anti-possession tattoo?

Hmmmm...I wonder if Mary got an anti-possession tattoo.

ETA. Edited my comment because Yes I know the anti-possession tattoo is just for demons.  I was multitasking and not thinking LOL. I was thinking about the possibility of a sigil to prevent angel possession. 

Edited by catrox14
edited my comment because I was thinking of an anti angel possession sigil tattoo not anti demon possession tattoo
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Oh man.  Lucifer killing Cas might not be all that bad for some in the audience. I'd be devastated personally

Did Sam ever get a new anti-possession tattoo? If not, Lucifer might very well decide to  take Sam against his will, if he is able.  

Hmmmm...I wonder if Mary got an anti-possession tattoo.

I think it's been shown over and over (as we've been discussing in the WTF thread) that Lucifer has *always* had to ask permission, which implies heavily that he is *required* to ask permission, or he would have taken Sam long ago when he needed him for the Apocalypse.  He even needed Gary in Sam's body to say yes; and had to get permission from Cas to use him.

Also, remember that vessels can eject an angel any time they want to.  Sam couldn't eject Gadreel because he didn't *know* he was possessed.  That also seems to be a rule, and works as long as the vessel knows he has that power, which Sam (and hopefully Mary) would know.  (I'm assuming the BMoL gave Mary a high-tech antipossession doodad anyway.)  But I don't think an anti-possession tattoo for demons would work for angels, just like the demon-killing knife didn't work on angels.  

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

I think it's been shown over and over (as we've been discussing in the WTF thread) that Lucifer has *always* had to ask permission, which implies heavily that he is *required* to ask permission, or he would have taken Sam long ago when he needed him for the Apocalypse.  He even needed Gary in Sam's body to say yes; and had to get permission from Cas to use him.

This is just my speculation on what COULD happen since I'm not so sure those are hard and fast unalterable rules like I was saying in the WTF thread.

26 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

But I don't think an anti-possession tattoo for demons would work for angels, just like the demon-killing knife didn't work on ange

Ack. That was my bad. I meant to delete my comment about Lucifer possessing Sam.  I know the anti- possession tattoos are just for demons. I'm triyng to multi task and that isn't working very well. LOL

http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural/supernatural-spoilers-theres-something-mary/149226/

MARY VS. TONI BEVELL – Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) are alarmed when they learn hunters are being killed by suspicious “accidents” all over the country. They decide it is best to find Mary (guest star Samantha Smith) and make sure she’s safe. Meanwhile, Toni (guest star Elizabeth Blackmore) is back in the states and she and Mary face off. PJ Pesce directed the episode written by Brad Buckner & Eugenie Ross-Leming (#1221). Original airdate 5/11/2017.

Gee, I can't wait to watch this.   RME

Is it wrong that I'm almost hoping Mary and Lady OMGWhyAreYouStillAlive kill each other?

Edited by catrox14

hunters are being killed by suspicious “accidents” all over the country

Please let this be a takeoff on Finale Destination.

I want the most Rube Goldberg accidents possible PLLLLLLEASE

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

It would seem Sam and Dean haven't found the bug yet. 

Gods. I hate how stupid the boys look right now. It's ridiculous. These boys are too smart for this bullshit.