Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: Through a Glass, Darkly

I keep feeling that like John Constantine or someone is going to pop up whenever The Grunwald is around.  I actually quite enjoy the addition of the outright supernatural elements to the show.  It already feels like a comic book in a lot of ways anyway, so why not explicitly make it so?  

I agree 100%. Could you imagine the awesomeness if this was a Vertigo graphic novel? Sprinkle in some cameos from Sandman, Destiny and Death and yes, a Constantine cameo with the revelation that Allison is a demon capable of bending time and space would be awesome. 

Really though, I don't want the supernatural element to take over the show, like Ravenswood, but I love a few nods to it. There was a psychic in the book who told Aria that "Ali killed Ali," which made no sense to Aria at the time, but of course, the psychic was referencing the twin.

Last night I wondered if maybe Toby really is Uber A. We know that IMK wanted Toby to be truly bad but, supposedly, the network shot that down. What if they didn't? What if they're playing all of us and Toby really is evil. He killed Mona to frame Ali so that Ali would end up in jail, the ultimate payback for him being in juvie.

• Love 1

Are we sure that the attack on Aria actually even happened? Just saying, it wouldn't be the first time she hallucinated something. The attacker never dropped Mike's phone or gave it back, yet by the end of the episode Aria gives Mike back his phone...

• Love 2

I agree 100%. Could you imagine the awesomeness if this was a Vertigo graphic novel? Sprinkle in some cameos from Sandman, Destiny and Death and yes, a Constantine cameo with the revelation that Allison is a demon capable of bending time and space would be awesome.

Really though, I don't want the supernatural element to take over the show, like Ravenswood, but I love a few nods to it. There was a psychic in the book who told Aria that "Ali killed Ali," which made no sense to Aria at the time, but of course, the psychic was referencing the twin.

Last night I wondered if maybe Toby really is Uber A. We know that IMK wanted Toby to be truly bad but, supposedly, the network shot that down. What if they didn't? What if they're playing all of us and Toby really is evil. He killed Mona to frame Ali so that Ali would end up in jail, the ultimate payback for him being in juvie.

I love the idea of Toby being truly evil but wasn't he breaking his leg at the time of the murder?

Are we sure that the attack on Aria actually even happened? Just saying, it wouldn't be the first time she hallucinated something. The attacker never dropped Mike's phone or gave it back, yet by the end of the episode Aria gives Mike back his phone...

I always wonder how much of what we see is reliable. So much of it doesn't make sense.

Okay, my out-there theory is that Mona planted the cameras to frame Ali for her own murder. Mike really did put on the wig and "fight" her to stage the murder. (Or a different accomplice). The blood was collected over a period of time after Ali's reappearance (hence the fainting episode). 

I'm starting to think Mona Gone-Girled Ali's ass (in the words of Eliza Dooley) for sure. I was looking at these gifs from the videotape of Mona being murdered and realized it went down oh-so-conveniently right in front of the camera. Too much so for it to have been a coincidence. And I think Mike was definitely the accomplice. 

There were two mentions of the fatal amount of blood loss - Holbrook in the previouslys (and that same line was in the Christmas ep previouslys as well, I believe), and then Mike (who, as part of the plot, would be thinking about that aspect).  They could have reminded the audience that Mona is presumed dead without drawing so much attention to the blood. 

Then there's the rest of Mike's dialogue. Mike hasn't been behaving like he's in mourning. Is that because he's hiding/repressing his feelings or is in denial, like Ezra suspects, or is it because he thinks that Mona's not dead? He says, "She's gone. That's it. Please leave. People die." He says "gone" and "leave" first. At the time I thought he was thinking about Ella as well, but what if what he's upset about is Mona leaving for good? 

Maybe that's what he finally cries about. Mona's not coming back. She's not dead, but she's gone. 

(Or maybe, since he hasn't heard from her, he's beginning to suspect she might actually be dead.)

And the things he says to Aria: "You think if people said how great she was to her face, none of this would've ever happened". What if he means that if Mona had never been bullied and had this enmity with Ali then she never would have had to do this and leave?

Now, I don't know whether she's really dead. I mean, I don't see the point of such an elaborate fake body that only the audience ever saw. I don't think there's a Mona twin. If there's a twin on this show (and I am now honestly hoping for triplets) then it's got to be a Dilaurentis. So she must be dead. (I looked over Grimwald's dialogue and it certainly sounds like she's been buried - "dark", "surrounded by Earth", "insects", "cold").

So what happened? Was there a third accomplice who turned on her and killed her? An Ali twin? Grunwald mentioned a betrayal. 

A possible alternative is that Mona was teamed up with someone who was supposed to pretend to kill her, but did it for real right then and there. They knew about the cameras and wanted both Ali and Mona out of the way.

Edited by fandomfatale
  • Love 1

I love the idea of Toby being truly evil but wasn't he breaking his leg at the time of the murder?

I always wonder how much of what we see is reliable. So much of it doesn't make sense.

Darn it! I forgot about that. Hard to keep track of things with the screwy timeline. I would say that he was faking a broken leg, but we saw him get hit by a car and end up in the hospital. 

I'm one of those that has taken in face value Mona being dead, but you guys are making me change my mind.

This:

Okay, my out-there theory is that Mona planted the cameras to frame Ali for her own murder. Mike really did put on the wig and "fight" her to stage the murder. (Or a different accomplice). The blood was collected over a period of time after Ali's reappearance (hence the fainting episode). Mona is the one who attacked Aria to get her own computer back. Where is she? Hiding in her missing RV somewhere.

And this:

Eh, it was probably Mona pretending to be a body and leaving evidence in the trunk of Ali's car while they have Ali occupied on an A-like wild goose chase. She is committed enough to have her accomplice stuff her in a trunk.

Mona could have pretended to be a body not only to leave evidence in the trunk of Ali's car but also so that Mike could take pictures of her dead body in Ali's trunk so they can be used in later date. I know, doesn't make tons of sense, but since when does this show need things to make tons of sense? 

And yes, Mike is totally A. The little asshole. On another note, I'm totally ready for the bonnie and clyde themed flashbacks with Mona and Mike working together.

In regards to the firewords, time actually slowed down for me where I went they'renotgonnagotherethey'renotgonnagottherethey'renot-- aaaaaand they went there. And then I chuckled to myself. At this point I truly believe the writers are doing outrageous shit to make us laugh. I remember the dark cracky humour from the A tags of the first couple of seasons and I have sincerely missed those.

Edited by cuddlingcrowley
  • Love 5

I'm on the "Mike's A" train, which I had previously considered. I mean, what else was he doing during season three? Now I'm sure Aria can't be A. A wouldn't be foiled by plastic wrap. The way A went from threatening her to just stapling her after her "Please don't do this to me!" makes me think it's Mike. It would explain why the bad things don't happen to her as often.

I totally though Mona was faking her death with the blood, but when they showed us her body, I figured she either was dead or had a twin. After reading here, I have no idea.

I liked seeing Grunwald. I especially liked that Hanna felt she had to ask Caleb's permission. You don't want to accidentally bring back his supernatural death curse or something. I love the actress who plays Grunwald. She's so creepy and yet comforting and kind at the same time. 

Look at what tumblr did! I'd laugh for a thousand of years if Paige was the one who killed Mona, if only for the look on Emily's face when she found that out, after framing Alison for Paige's crime. I would forgive this show for everything if this turns out to be true.

I certainly feel like PLL wants viewers to think Mike killed Mona.

1) Grunwald said she felt feelings of betrayal from Mona - which means that Mona was killed by someone she loved and/or trusted, which rules out Ali, not that that's any surprise

2) Mike's demeanor that Ezra commented on, like he hasn't lost someone

3) the "attack" on Aria felt like a complete set-up by Mike; he texted her, then dressed up and hid his face, and of course didn't actually hurt her - what he was after was Mona's computer

4) it was totally a guy throwing Mona around in front of the camera

5) Mike's "she wasn't nice" and his total non-reaction to hearing Ali had been arrested

6) Aria clearly suspects because of points 2, 3 and 5, but is trying to shove down her suspicions - siblings protecting each other, or not, was something of a theme in this episode. She claimed to Emily, after hesitation, that she was sure her attacker was Ali when she has no way of being sure of that since the attacker was wearing a mask. She seemed to be worried that Mona might have had dirt on Mike. And she looked very troubled after she left the room, and it didn't only seem to be because she heard him sobbing.

I do believe Mona intended to set up Ali for her fake murder, hence the convenient fighting in front of her camera. And she was saving up blood for sure to assist in the framing, "no one could lose that much blood and be alive" (I assume someone on the PLL staff is a reader of "Fables," because that was the same tactic used in the first storyline of that series). But either after they acted out the fake stuff, Mike killed her for real, or Mona had a second accomplice who killed her. The killer might be A, or maybe it's just another Maya/Nate type murder that turned out to have nothing to do with A.

Ali's officially hit bottom, which pleases me because it means this is the start of her journey back up to the top. Yeah, I'm an Emison shipper too, and was thrilled to see Paige finally leave. (It wouldn't surprise me if she turns out to be Mona's murderer, by the by. Since Paige hates Ali and would do basically anything to keep Ali away from Emily, she would have been a logical accomplice for Mona to enlist in her plan to frame Ali. I know there was the rat thing, but Mona and Paige might've worked things out afterwards.)

On a different topic, I'm wondering if Caleb tutoring Aria in how to hack means they're paving the way for Caleb to leave the show. The actor had gotten his own show, has to be disappointed it didn't work out, no doubt still wants to get on a show where he's a lead rather than supporting. And so, since the writers rely on hacking as a plot device a lot of the time, here's Caleb training Aria to be the resident hacker once he's gone. (Yes, I know, they've had one session, but Toby is a cop already.)

Edited by Black Knight
  • Love 2

Okay, my out-there theory is that Mona planted the cameras to frame Ali for her own murder. Mike really did put on the wig and "fight" her to stage the murder. (Or a different accomplice). The blood was collected over a period of time after Ali's reappearance (hence the fainting episode). Mona is the one who attacked Aria to get her own computer back. Where is she? Hiding in her missing RV somewhere.

This would be great. It was clear the killer was in a long wig.

And yes, Mike is totally A. The little asshole. On another note, I'm totally ready for the bonnie and clyde themed flashbacks with Mona and Mike working together.

Honestly, I'd pay to see this happen. Of course, Mike being A makes just as much sense as Ezra being A, but I'd still be on board. I've always suspected Mike could be A, if only because we rarely see him and Aria almost never gets attacked. Mike also hates Ezra from what I gather, and most of Aria's A-related issues have been about her and Ezra. Also, that would mean Mona is alive and I love Mona so much that I wouldn't be angry with the double fake out. All the supporting characters have had their own little major 'A' arcs, like Paige, Ella and even kind of Ashley. Mike's arc really lasted two episodes with his mental issues of season 2 and of course, now with Mona, although that was more about Mona than anything. So if Mike is A, or at least helping Mona fake her death for whatever reason? Then I'm all for it. Plus, I'm kind of shallow and wouldn't mind more Cody Christian on my screen. And I just have a vision of Mike getting put into Radley, just to reveal him going to the basement to kiss a very much alive Mona.

I love this mona faked her death gone-girl style...but what about the fact that in that halloween interview/special episode they had her in the "dearly departed" section with maya/wilden/Mrs.D? would they take the fakeout that far?

At this point I truly believe the writers are doing outrageous shit to make us laugh. I remember the dark cracky humour from the A tags of the first couple of seasons and I have sincerely missed those.

What would be funny is if the girls just start seeing the letting A in everything.  Not that A's doing it, but that they just lose their minds and think that totally natural things are actually planted.

I mean the fireworks thing is pretty hard to be natural, but it's not impossible that things in nature look a bit A-shaped.

What would be funny is if the girls just start seeing the letting A in everything.  Not that A's doing it, but that they just lose their minds and think that totally natural things are actually planted.

I mean the fireworks thing is pretty hard to be natural, but it's not impossible that things in nature look a bit A-shaped.

I'd find that very realistic. Honestly, these girls have been stalked so much, they ought to be MUCH more paranoid than they are. After all they've been through, all of them should be having some serious mental health issues, yet only Spencer has, and it was a continuation of an issue that existed before all of this. NOBODY IS THIS MENTALLY STRONG, SHOW. We should totally be seeing more cracks in their sanity.

• Love 1

I'd find that very realistic. Honestly, these girls have been stalked so much, they ought to be MUCH more paranoid than they are. After all they've been through, all of them should be having some serious mental health issues, yet only Spencer has, and it was a continuation of an issue that existed before all of this. NOBODY IS THIS MENTALLY STRONG, SHOW. We should totally be seeing more cracks in their sanity.

Maybe this entire show is like the Buffy episode Normal Again where she's in a mental hospital & her entire "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" life & the Scooby gang are all hallucinations. Only this time it's Spencer in Radley & she is afraid of Nurse Ali, but likes Nurses Hanna & Emily & intern Aria. The final episode we'll find out none of this is real.

• Love 2

Did anything actually happen this episode? Is it worth watching? 

This is the only show I know where someone could be on the first season and someone on the fifth and the same storyline is still happening. 

However, Mona Gone-Girling Ali would be awesome. The girl is supposed to be a genius mastermind. Just like Ali faking her death it's easier for Mona to do her work from the shadows, like when she was A.

The big question is are these writers clever enough to make that theory a reality? 

Edited by Sakura12

I don't know. On the one hand it seems like it makes sense and explains the fainting spell which otherwise makes no sense, but on the other this will be the fourth character that was dead and then SURPRISE! is still alive after Ali, Toby and Darren.

On a more humorous note, how about the girls lightly jogging to the porch when firecrackers started raining down? Good hustle, ladies. Emily could have some sparking embers to go with the glass in her hair.

• Love 2

Come on now, had Paige wanted to harm Alison she would have beaten her to death with a shovel, not worked with Mona to frame her. The whole framing plan is too sophisticated and at the same time too silly to be of interest for Paige who currently behaves much more like an adult than the Liars. Not that I persomally wouldn't applaud her for killing Mona and/or framing Alison, I just think it would be grossly out of character for her. Then again, keeping people in character seems to not be on the writers' ahenda in any way these days, so I would't rule out any silly plot twist.

Edited by Jack Shaftoe
  • Love 4

There's part of me who really thinks it's Jason..and he's norman bates. 

But as someone said above, I really just want a good explanation as to why they are being tortured. 

My crack theory is that they are actual dolls. A is the doll owner, making up his/her storyline. And that'll be the final twist of the show. 

edit: Totally forgot that Mona was the one who gave Aria the rape whistle. Thanks Tumblr! #smallcontinuationsmakemehappy

Edited by mercfan3
  • Love 3

I'm down with Mike is A, except why? Why would he want to torture his sister and her ex/current friends? Maybe it all goes back to the crush he had on Hanna back in the day? Maybe Ali said/did something humiliating to him and implied that all the girls are in on it so he killed Ali/Bethany and is now after all of them? Or maybe it actually started out as a childish prank around Ali's funeral that escalated and escalated? Thoughts?

Not sure about Felicity/Megan's box. But I just mean that the main characters are actually dolls, and what we are seeing is some child (or crazy person, or crazy child..maybe the kid who murdered her sister..) is playing with them. When the show's over, the final scene is we'll see them all as dolls. 

I don't actually think this is it, but it's one of the few things that might make sense. Your theories also being possibilities. :D

I don't know, but, in the back of my mind, I've always though the girls aren't the main target but simply have been caught in the crossfire in some war where Alison and Mona are some of the main players but not the only ones. Making the girls weak/scared/isolated/insane being the point of A's torture and not revenge or punishment like I've seen mentioned here a couple of times. I think they're what could tip the scale to either side winning. 

Alternativelly, I love both the dollhouse theory and the Radley theory.

We've been discussing the possibility that the girls are seeing A messages when they aren't there since way back when Emily got that cereal box with all the As and maybe even before that. I feel the firewords scene is definitely a contender for them imagining things and I wonder if they're gonna explore this storyline what with Aria wondering about A sabotaging her college applications. I think the timing couldn't be better to explore that issue. If A is indeed sabotaging their chances of getting out of Rosewood then that's scary as hell and ups the stakes so they get the boost to be more proactive about defeating A once and for all, if not and they're so damaged by A's torture that they can't tell what's real and what's not, A might as well follow them whetever they are anyway, so is escaping an option at all? 

• Love 1

Obviously the motive is something weird. My theory that is totally serious and not at all tongue in cheek:

One of the girls was given some critical piece of info either on purpose or by accident (like on the order of state secrets), and then brainwashed so she wouldn't remember it unless the memory was triggered by a very specific traumatic experience. Unfortunately, the person who knew which girl it was and what the trigger was died somehow, so A has been using trial and error ever since to get the information. Because let's be honest, what exactly would justify so much dogged torture otherwise?

I also wonder if they're getting rid of Caleb, with the "Aria has hacking skills now" storyline. I agree that it makes no sense for her to have had the computer. Speaking of, what happened to Aria's karate skills? She didn't even try to drop A from right in front of her. Get a grip, Aria (unless you're crazy and A, in which case carry on).

Edited by DigitalCount
  • Love 1

With two seasons left, I doubt they'll get rid of Caleb again. It wasn't a very popular decision the first time. (Unless of course, the actor wants to leave..but he seems to love being around Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell, so I don't think so.) 

I think teaching Aria to have hacking skills was two fold. #1, it means he gives her the computer for practice. (I wonder if it was Caleb's hacking computer, and not Mona's that was stolen.) So that the girls, once again, lose evidence. (Seriously..Caleb has it for 3 months..nothing happens too it..give it to one of the girls for five minutes....like I said, I blame Caleb. He should know better by now.) And the second was to introduce the idea that A is messing with college applications. 

That's an interesting theory though. I really hope..whatever it is..it's a satisfying conclusion. 

Edited by mercfan3

As lame as it is that A stole Mona's laptop from Aria, at least that means I didn't have to see Aria (who, lest you forget, is also an amazing artist, photographer, etc.) stroll in next week and say, "Oh hey, Caleb, I know you're a much more experienced hacker than I am and you've been trying to crack Mona's laptop for the last three months but I, who just read Hacking for Dummies, have figured it out!"

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 2

Obviously the motive is something weird. My theory that is totally serious and not at all tongue in cheek:

One of the girls was given some critical piece of info either on purpose or by accident (like on the order of state secrets), and then brainwashed so she wouldn't remember it unless the memory was triggered by a very specific traumatic experience. Unfortunately, the person who knew which girl it was and what the trigger was died somehow, so A has been using trial and error ever since to get the information. Because let's be honest, what exactly would justify so much dogged torture otherwise?

LOL. This literally the only thing that would make sense (unless all of the girls have totally broken from reality). I love it. Just think how good the show could be if they had planned something like this from the beginning. Far-fetched of course, but as long as it was well-executed it would at least make sense.

I loved the A in the fireworks. If I was supposed to think it was scary then it was a complete fail, but I've been enjoying the humorous side of A's shenanigans from the start - the fortune cookies, the cereal, the list goes on. What I hate is when A shows up and creeps around and locks them in a room for no apparent reason.

I certainly feel like PLL wants viewers to think Mike killed Mona.

1) Grunwald said she felt feelings of betrayal from Mona - which means that Mona was killed by someone she loved and/or trusted, which rules out Ali, not that that's any surprise

2) Mike's demeanor that Ezra commented on, like he hasn't lost someone

3) the "attack" on Aria felt like a complete set-up by Mike; he texted her, then dressed up and hid his face, and of course didn't actually hurt her - what he was after was Mona's computer

4) it was totally a guy throwing Mona around in front of the camera

5) Mike's "she wasn't nice" and his total non-reaction to hearing Ali had been arrested

6) Aria clearly suspects because of points 2, 3 and 5, but is trying to shove down her suspicions - siblings protecting each other, or not, was something of a theme in this episode. She claimed to Emily, after hesitation, that she was sure her attacker was Ali when she has no way of being sure of that since the attacker was wearing a mask. She seemed to be worried that Mona might have had dirt on Mike. And she looked very troubled after she left the room, and it didn't only seem to be because she heard him sobbing.

So you think it's not Mike because it seems too obvious?

I would agree, except that every time I thought the show was going to trick us because the clues were too obvious, it still went for the obvious thing. The most memorable thing for me being Mona is A in the season 2 finale. The show dropped some really heavy hints in the penultimate episode if I recall but it still got played straight. In my opinion these clues about Mike are fairly subtle. (So possibly that's a good reason to assume it's not him, lol.)

• Love 1

I think A just likes to troll a bit. That's what the whole locking them in places is. Just to scare 'em a bit. A probably goes back to his/her lair and laughs his/her ass off.

Co-sign on A just fucking with the liars. I've always thought A wants to torment them, but not kill them. In fact my original theory was that A was Mrs DiLaurentas who blamed the liars for Alli's death in some way and was torturing them out of revenge. I thought it could have been as nonsensical as "You could have saved her, but you were too busy having fun so now I'm going to ruin your fun forever!" Of course that doesn't play anymore, but I wouldn't be surprised if A's motive is something like that.

The acting was awful in this episode minus Mona's mom and Troian I guess. I did like the scene where it look like it was going to be a beat down between the girls and Ali. Shit got real when they shoved her.

I'm not sure what's happening but they have the girls accuse one of their suspects all out in the open. I wonder if that's a red herring for when the girls start to trust her only for them to be right about not trusting her in the first place. I can't even think of who A is anymore.

Emily should be lucky that at least this one didn't die.

• Love 1

I had to rush to Google to make sure I wasn't being a perv.  Thankfully Cody Christian is 20 years old so I don't feel bad at all saying he is smokin.  I could totally see Mike being in cahoots with Mona to fake her death.  Unfortunately, he's too tall and muscular to be Blonde Wig in Mona's snuff film.  I always thought it was Lucas in the wig.

The scene we saw from the snuff film didn't show any blood (thankfully; it was disturbing enoug as-is).  Presumably the rest of the video shows the gore, so the police should have better evidence that Mona actually is dead.  Or did the battery conveniently give out before the actual bloodshed?  I'm pretty sure there was blood near the door when the girls found the crime-scene; if Mona was faking it she would have had the bloodshed "happen" out of frame.

I think I saw a black covering over the hoodie's face. It looked like one of those morph suits where there's nylon over the face to allow for breathing, but not sheer enough to be able to see the person's features.

And underneath would have been a mask of Alison.

• Love 2

Co-sign on A just fucking with the liars. I've always thought A wants to torment them, but not kill them.

I've always assumed that A either doesn't want to kill them, or doesn't want to kill them just yet. If uber-A is smart enough to have been tormenting them constantly for years without anybody figuring out who (s)he is, then (s)he must also be smart enough to kill them and get away with it if (s)he wants to, right?

I've always assumed that A either doesn't want to kill them, or doesn't want to kill them just yet. If uber-A is smart enough to have been tormenting them constantly for years without anybody figuring out who (s)he is, then (s)he must also be smart enough to kill them and get away with it if (s)he wants to, right?

A's killed Ian, Garrett, Maya, Shana and Mona without getting caught so I believe so.

Or wait, did what's-his-face, the stalker kill Maya? I forget.

Edited by kariyaki
  • Love 1

Nate killed Maya. And Aria killed Shana. Was it Ali that pushed Ian off the bell tower? Did that officially kill him or was he killed later? I know the cops thought it was a suicide, but the cops included Garrett and Wilden at the time. I thought Wilden killed Garrett? I think it was implied or suspected at some point. And supposedly Cece killed Wilden? Of course with Rosewood cops (and PLL writers), who knows what is true and what isn't? I am pretty sure the writers forget what they wrote in the past half the time. 

• Love 1
Of course if this turns out to be true, he'll be forever known as Lucas with His Lid Off.

I'm overly excited to know someone else remembers that song...(I assume you are remembering the song, although it was The and not His Lid Off)  I was just thinking about it the other day but no one else my age remembers it.  Probably only my teenage best friend who helped me make a music video in my bedroom to that song.  Whatever bubbles, bubbles up.

Regarding the Liars... I don't know what's happening anymore and I have no faith that the writers know what they're doing or had an actual A in mind from the beginning.  Even if it ended up being disappointing, at least clues would make sense.  But no matter how this ends, if you rewatched the show knowing who was A it would make even less sense than it does now.  Mentalist did roughly the same thing and I didn't find the Red John reveal satisfying in the least. 

• Love 1
Nate killed Maya. And Aria killed Shana. Was it Ali that pushed Ian off the bell tower? Did that officially kill him or was he killed later? I know the cops thought it was a suicide, but the cops included Garrett and Wilden at the time. I thought Wilden killed Garrett? I think it was implied or suspected at some point. And supposedly Cece killed Wilden? Of course with Rosewood cops (and PLL writers), who knows what is true and what isn't? I am pretty sure the writers forget what they wrote in the past half the time.

LOL it would be awesome if A never actually killed/kills anyone and is actually crafty enough to get them all to kill each other, then, those who remain all get arrested for murder and A walks away scot free.

• Love 2