Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

100% agree!

Dana knows Thea de Sousa, and Thea and Courtney Kaplan are sisters.

I looked up Thea and this came up on her @yourmomsarewatching

Picture of rachel and schwartz from the back. Rachel wearing the trashy thong outfit.

"My sister coached Raquel for Miss USA. My brother ran the program. Part of their job was to coach her on style. And character. They have failed us all. I’m deeply sorry! 😩

.HEAD TO MY STORIES FOR MESSAGES BETWEEN RAQUEL’S MOM AND MY SISTER COURTNEY 🚨"

IMO rachel is thirsty and her ego is on par with sandys. One of the reasons I am fascinated with scandoval is watching karma hit in real-time. Whatever this "relationship" is they deserve each other. 

Look at this guy. https://www.tmz.com/2023/06/15/tom-sandoval-ariana-madix-shirt-sex-comment-unenthusiastic-vanderpump-rules/ This is with his go-to TMZ guy that he made the fruit loop bracelet for. He most likely called TMZ himself. 

They both wanted to be (in)famous and now they are. 

This is something to think about

Raquel spent 15 years in the pageant circuit to improve her self confidence and public speaking. Now think of her on her first season of VPR, with her quivering voice and bumbling sentences.

One of those can not be true.

I think what she portrayed on VPR was a persona

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

How can we access these?

go on instagram search @yourmomsarewatching

Courtney claims she gave Raquel the title of  Miss Paradise Cove. On the instagram page, they say it's MIss Sonoma County.

This all seems like a big scam. From everything I've heard Raquel has never won any pageant. The highest placement she got was 15. Why is this woman claiming that Raquel won Miss Southern Regional County?

Courtney says she helped Raquel enter the Miss California Pageant as MIss Paradise Cove. Don't you have to win Miss Paradise Cove title, but there's no Miss Paradise Cove pageant. WTF?

If you don't have to win a city title as a requirement to enter the state pageant, then 1000000 people could compete and make up a title/sash

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
15 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

go on instagram search @yourmomsarewatching

Courtney claims she gave Raquel the title of  Miss Paradise Cove. On the instagram page, they say it's MIss Sonoma County.

This all seems like a big scam. From everything I've heard Raquel has never won any pageant. The highest placement she got was 15. Why is this woman claiming that Raquel won Miss Southern Regional County?

Courtney says she helped Raquel enter the Miss California Pageant as MIss Paradise Cove. Don't you have to win Miss Paradise Cove title, but there's no Miss Paradise Cove pageant. WTF?

If you don't have to win a city title as a requirement to enter the state pageant, then 1000000 people could compete and make up a title/sash

I’m perusing Thea’s Instagram, but I can’t locate the messages between Rachel’s mom and Courtney.

Thea HATES Rachel.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I can’t locate the messages between Rachel’s mom and Courtney.

I'm not a user of instagram, not sure how to get access-maybe have to use and follow?

There is a recap on Reddit of Dishing Drama with Dana Wilkey UNCENSORED: Episode from June 4th, “EP 133 Raquel Leviss an Insiders take, pageant secrets, Eddie Murphy parties, Charlie Sheen Dates P1 (feat Courtney Kaplan). Most of the rachel stuff is on 2nd part which is a pay for listen (patreon)

and this comment:

"Some pageants like miss California you need to have a title. To get that you can win in a smaller pageant from a city. OR you can go the Rachel way and realize there is no miss Sonoma winner (they prob did not have a local pageant) so then she can buy the sash and enter in with no wins."

-Courtney said, “as a recruiter for Miss California, as I said, anybody who wanted to sign up who hadn’t previously won a pageant, that was an entry-level into Miss California, you can be a contestant as long as you pay the entrance fee and you pass your background check.” And you do an interview with Courtney

-The first year Courtney did it, Raquel came in with her mom

-Courtney said as far as she remembers, Raquel had not competed in any pageants before and she was still not quite able to do miss so they decided to keep her in the Teen category which she thinks ends at 19

-When they did the interview with Courtney, they were trying to come up with Raquel’s title and Raquel loved the beach.

-Raquel couldn’t do Malibu because you do have to win that one.

-So they decided to do Paradise Cove because it does represent part of Malibu and it’s a beautiful name and it looks great on a sash

-After that, they worked together quite a few times

-Courtney held boot camps where she would train the girls

-If there were parties or events, Raquel and Raquel’s mom were Courtney’s favorite people to call and the ones she would call the most because she knew Raquel would show up and Raquel always looked perfect

-Raquel’s mom was someone Courtney could depend on. She was helpful and always volunteered to help with whatever.

-Courtney said Raquel’s mom was the most nurturing out of all the moms

utm_name=iossmf https://www.reddit.com/r/vanderpumprules/comments/140k4aq/dishing_drama_with_dana_wilkey_uncensored_episode/?

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m perusing Thea’s Instagram, but I can’t locate the messages between Rachel’s mom and Courtney.

Thea HATES Rachel.

Once you pull up her Instagram page above the pictures are instastories under scandoval. I don't know how to stop the video...but there are some text messages

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

If they go on a group vacation to Vegas - Sandoval and Raquel won't be invited.

If most of the cast go to a club - guess who won't be invited?

But isn't attending group events an obligation?

I could see that's why they warned the cast members to think about signing up for another season.

32 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Courtney said Raquel’s mom was the most nurturing out of all the moms

Despicable Me What GIF

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Courtney claims she gave Raquel the title of Miss Paradise Cove. On the Instagram page, they say it's Miss Sonoma County.

If memory serves, when candid reality shows about pageants were popular on TV, the business was a hoooge scam and nearly-bottomless moneypit. They had people charging for "charm lessons", beauty consultants, entrance fees, pageant dress tailors, etc. These families were spending thousands, maybe tens of thousands, of dollars into their child for at most hundred-dollar prizes.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

I could see that's why they warned the cast members to think about signing up for another season.

Despicable Me What GIF

If it's a charity event, let's say at one of LVP's restaurants, yes...I could see they'd all be obligated to go. I don't know if you could force them to interact. Scheana definitely can say, Damien lied to get a TRO against me, I am not going to jeopardize myself legally, because Damien could do it again. There's no reason for Katie or Lala to interact with Damien other than to look at her with disgust. Ariana won't interact at all.

But for a day at the beach, or let's say Scheana sends an invite out to go to Vegas because Smirnoff is throwing an event for her. It wouldn't be believable to invite Sandoval or Raquel.

• Like 6
41 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

If memory serves, when candid reality shows about pageants were popular on TV, the business was a hoooge scam and nearly-bottomless moneypit. They had people charging for "charm lessons", beauty consultants, entrance fees, pageant dress tailors, etc. These families were spending thousands, maybe tens of thousands, of dollars into their child for at most hundred-dollar prizes.

This reminds me of the so called "modelling schools". They'd literally charge as though it was a trade school or community college. They would take anyone as long as the credit card cleared. Students would take classes on how to walk, hoe to answer interview questions at a go see, how to pose. They'd be charged for creating a portfolio - this would be thousands of dollars - as they'd do numerous "photo shoots" A total money pit for suckers.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

So Bad It’s Good With Ryan Bailey had Kiki Monique on. She is one of the podcasters interviewed on the Anatomy of a Scandoval. They talk about reality TV and Kiki was at SUR on C U Next Tuesday on June 13th, the night Jax was supposed to be there. Ryan talks a little bit about his conversation with Charli.

His podcast is on YouTube

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Once you pull up her Instagram page above the pictures are instastories under scandoval. I don't know how to stop the video...but there are some text messages

Thank you! I screenshot so that I could read. Rachel’s mom is also lacking in brain cells.

• LOL 3
On 6/6/2023 at 9:39 PM, princelina said:

She's such a fucking bitch, and a bully too.  I'd like to see her try her usual schtick with Whoopi and the other View ladies 🙄. And they're too stupid and self-satisfied to look into who "Lala" actually is 😖

Lala is just as despicable as Raquel and Sandoval IMO.

• Like 4

LIGHTER SIDE OF SCANDOVAL

I Know Stuff About Things

https://www.tiktok.com/@hannah_berner/video/7219396985869061418?lang=en

Tom Dynamite

https://www.tiktok.com/@realityops/video/7240166516543556910?lang=en

Raquel’s villain origin story: Winnie the Pooh

https://www.tiktok.com/@coccacocca/video/7214164264104283435?lang=en

For the Authentic Music Lovers, sandy reviews from These Green Eyes (drummer) in the band The Sparkle and Fade, Connecticut

1 “Why aren’t there captions Tom?!?!!”

https://www.tiktok.com/@basicallybrundrett/video/7242722651817512234?lang=en

2 45 Seconds In And It's Already F'in Terrible or Shaking Your Head Trying To Be A Pretty Boy, it Doesn't F'ing Work or She Doesn't Get Paid Enough To Even Care or It's Probably Why He Can't Satisfy A Woman Either

https://www.tiktok.com/@basicallybrundrett/video/7243109122814561578?lang=en

3 Oh My God Oh My God Listen How Bad This Is or It's Her Band And he is Just Guest Spotting

https://www.tiktok.com/@basicallybrundrett/video/7243476558718225710?lang=en

4 There's A Lot of Lyrics in Here That He Missed

https://www.tiktok.com/@basicallybrundrett/video/7243858702120357162?lang=en

5 This Is Doctored

https://www.tiktok.com/@basicallybrundrett/video/7244366980826795310?lang=en

Cliff Notes

A DEFINITIVE BREAKDOWN OF THE VANDERPUMP RULES DRAMA

https://www.tiktok.com/@broadcastboys/video/7208714674903190827?lang=en

VPR TED Talk

https://www.tiktok.com/@abbzbon/video/7208577258926132523?lang=en

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2

😬😬😬😬

I mean, I feel bad for Ariana and all but… all those videos of Sandoval ‘singing’ with his ‘band’ - the sparkly outfits and flair that only Freddie Mercury could get away with because he had ACTUAL TALENT… I am seriously side-eying Ariana for tolerating this joke of a man for almost 10 years.

• Like 12
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

‘singing’ with his ‘band’

So many angles to scandoval. The timing of the band angle is wild. He commits to a start-up bar (without Lisa's "interference") while simultaneously practicing and touring with his cover band. I enjoyed the music tik tok videos with the real musician critiquing old pale nails. He really is all show and no substance.

One of them answered one of my many lingering Scandoval questions - why would sandy have his phone in his glitter pants pocket while disparaging Freddie Mercury on stage, that it would fall out of his pocket and land into Arianas's prying eyes?

Because it's Shallow Hal's cheat sheet, he sings the lyrics off of the phone while he is crooning onstage. I always thought lead singers knew the lyrics of the songs they are performing.  Silly me, it must be different in LA,  . . . I live in reality.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
10 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

No new episode tomorrow. How will I ever survive???

I would suggest watching again from season 1, or falling down the rabbit hole and watching YouTube interviews or listening to podcasts regarding Scandoval.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 4
20 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

One of them answered one of my many lingering Scandoval questions - why would sandy have his phone in his glitter pants pocket while disparaging Freddie Mercury on stage, that it would fall out of his pocket and land into Arianas's prying eyes?

Because it's Shallow Hal's cheat sheet, he sings the lyrics off of the phone while he is crooning onstage.

I am pretty sure I saw Sandoval doing just that at some point.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

This is compilation video Scheana took while they were in NY in the middle of May. They were there for Ariana's May 18th, WWHL solo appearance, you'll see them in the green room of WWHL, Scheana's Smirnoff event at Webster Hall. Play close attention to the billiard hall - you'll see a quick glance of Daniel

• Like 1
20 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

What exactly is the backstory on this? I wasn't watching at the time so I wasn't paying super close attention when this all happened, I just remember hearing that Stassi and Kristen got fired over something they did to Faith. And what does Stassi say in her book?

• Like 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

What exactly is the backstory on this? I wasn't watching at the time so I wasn't paying super close attention when this all happened, I just remember hearing that Stassi and Kristen got fired over something they did to Faith. And what does Stassi say in her book?

Thia article is actually a good synopsis, plus Jax's issue (for which he was not fired.) 

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/stassi-schroeder-kristen-doute-fired-vanderpump-rules-1234629172/

Edited by ElisaMarie
typo
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 6/17/2023 at 6:39 PM, snarts said:

In no way trying to promote myself or earn money...

However, in my experience, when someone repeatedly lies about something and then finally claims to "come clean" they're often still not sharing the full truth. They tell the version of the story that makes them look better or at least less awful.

If Tom is admitting to the August timeline, I truly believe that it started much earlier. I haven't re-watched S9, but I think if I did, we'd now notice him staring googly eyed at Raquel during the entire engagement party.  I think she did end things with James in the hopes that Tom would end things with Ariana.  

Frankly, the only thing that surprises me is that she didn't purposely out their affair to force his hand. That tells me this was all about the fame for her. She doesn't love him, she just wants to to be the star of the show.

People can lie about small datails (example, they might have liked someone a few months earlier without acting on it), but they cannot hide facts. Like they couldn't in late summer of 2022 and after. It's different if some bloggers, podcasters, etc. claim the affair started 6 or 7 years ago without any proof, with the only purpose to say something outrageous for clicks, likes, and ad money.

I doubt Raquel loved Sandoval. And she does want to be the star of the show, like the rest of them.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
(edited)
On 6/21/2023 at 3:22 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

The finger wag. Heh.

But he didn’t realize that it was not Ariana who was enamored with Sandoval. But it was so good anyway. 

Because a few people out there still don't know who Sandoval, Raquel, and Ariana are. Thankfully.

Edited by ZettaK
  • LOL 2
17 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Stassi and Kristen called the cops, claiming Faith was involved with a local crime, because they were mad at her about something. Some people claim it's racist. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
On 6/15/2023 at 5:13 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

R and S’s body language, while sitting on the sidewalk curb, reveals so much. But I can’t imagine what they are talking about. Rachel has never said ANYTHING interesting on camera. Maybe she’s telling S what she plans to do to S the next time they are in bed. It’s kind of sad that she knows that she has nothing else to offer besides her body. No, it’s very sad. 
I am Kael. 
Lala actually comes across well in this documentary. I cringed just a little when she, cringing, admitted that Scandoval was a welcome distraction from her Randall woes. 

Could someone tell me where to find this on Hulu??  I've tried several searches and the only one that comes up is "Randall Scandal."  What' the actual name of the program?  Thanks to everyone.  

• Like 1
On 6/16/2023 at 4:32 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I had trouble, too!

Use the search term “Impact.” This will pull up several different topics. But AofaS should show up as second or third. 

warning: Lots of Perez Hilton

Thank you!!  I found it.  Actually, this looks like a pretty good series overall.  I'll add it to my favorites.  

• Like 2
On 6/22/2023 at 5:59 PM, Marley said:

Faith needs to shut the fuck up and go away. She has always annoyed me. She wasn’t even a good cast member.

What I remember about Faith is that she got someone's old couch. and she screwed Jax in an apartment where I think Faith was working as a home care aid, this was when Jax was with Brittney.

I don't think she has any chance at winning any case. I think this is more to get some publicity for herself and some money, as well as the fear that Stassi is being added to the show for season 11. I think she hopes that with negative press, Bravo won't ask Stassi back

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

I don't know if this was posted before.

Current VR Executive Producer Alex Baskin believes the whole cast will sign up for the new season. It's what viewers would like to see- everybody interacting, and maybe seeing some resolution.

Ariana and Sandoval would have to be filmed living together because they didn't sell their house yet.

He said that the rumors about former cast members returning are not true. A few might make an appearance (I assume like Kristen this season).

The producers started filming immediately (within two days) after the affair was exposed on March 1st, in order for the cast members not to be able to coordinate their stories (I guess at least not too much). Raquel refused to film after her second confessionals (as in Secrets Revealed), Sandoval didn't want to film until the reunion, but he had to. 

The producers were suspicious along some cast members, and asked questions by September 2022 (eg. about the hot tub incident), but they thought it couldn't be true because it was so in the open!

It is an annoying, reposted interview from another source (a podcast from June 15th) because after each paragraph one has to "continue" to see the rest.

https://www.justjared.com/2023/06/14/vanderpump-rules-ep-reveals-what-season-11-will-look-like-whos-coming-back-rumors-about-tom-sandoval-his-relationship-status-with-raquel-leviss-whether-production-knew-about-scandoval/

On 6/18/2023 at 11:59 AM, Gharlane said:

Despicable Me What GIF

Yes, attending events is an obligation. Cast members can get fired.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

I want to know which Stassi-hater donated $5000??!!

What happens to the money if she raises below the $20K she's looking for? Does she just keep it? If she does reach or surpass the goal, what proof is there that she uses it for legal fees?

I think this a scam to pay off some bills

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

What happens to the money if she raises below the $20K she's looking for? Does she just keep it? If she does reach or surpass the goal, what proof is there that she uses it for legal fees?

I think this a scam to pay off some bills

That's why I never donate to those public begging sites.

• Like 9
(edited)
On 6/17/2023 at 10:42 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Lala/Ariana/Katie/Scheana - if Bravo asks them to film with R, all they have to say is R lies and makes stuff up, no way am I jeopardizing myself legally, she could file a restraining order against me - so I'm refusing to film scenes interacting with her

I think the restraining order against Scheana, even though it was withdrawn, will complicate any filming opportunities and with darned good reason.  Even if nothing comes of it, the restraining order costs money to initially defend.  No one has time for that nonsense.

ETA:  I don't see how Raquel had any success in the pageant business.  She is attractive, but not extraordinarily so.  She has no poise.  She can't string a sentence together to save her life, without the distractions of 'um's and like's'.  Her parents sound like pageant parents - they still have control over her and she's over 30 (having, by her own admission, aged out of pageant world).

She is attractive to Sandoval because he's looking for a malleable female that will let him do whatever he wants without interference or analysis.  I want to like her, but she's not worth an effort.

Edited by b2H
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
41 minutes ago, b2H said:

ETA:  I don't see how Raquel had any success in the pageant business.  She is attractive, but not extraordinarily so.  She has no poise.  She can't string a sentence together to save her life, without the distractions of 'um's and like's'.  Her parents sound like pageant parents - they still have control over her and she's over 30 (having, by her own admission, aged out of pageant world).

Another thing she seriously lacks is charisma - she has like a negative level of it if possible.  Even before Scandoval it made me uncomfortable just watching her try to be normal while she stood on the sidelines with an aggressively pageant-like blank smile plastered on her face.

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
15 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Another thing she seriously lacks is charisma - she has like a negative level of it if possible.  Even before Scandoval it made me uncomfortable just watching her try to be normal while she stood on the sidelines with an aggressively pageant-like blank smile plastered on her face.

It annoyed/annoys me that Rachel seems to believe that looking pretty, wearing a LOT of cosmetics, and being younger than the main cast members will allow her to conquer the world. Well, the Vanderpump Rules world. 

I struggle trying to reconcile this socially-pathetic being with someone who believes that she would fare well in the limelight. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
17 hours ago, b2H said:

I think the restraining order against Scheana, even though it was withdrawn, will complicate any filming opportunities and with darned good reason.  Even if nothing comes of it, the restraining order costs money to initially defend.  No one has time for that nonsense.

She is attractive to Sandoval because he's looking for a malleable female that will let him do whatever he wants without interference or analysis.  I want to like her, but she's not worth an effort.

The TRO expired on the day Scheana went back to court. A "restraining order" was never granted to Raquel. Scheana, as well as the other ladies, can tell Bravo because of Raquel's lies and actions, their lawyers recommended they not interact with Raquel for their own safety.

I don't think her parents have any control over her OR they are famewhores themselves and want their daughter on the show. She dated James for 5 years, they never removed her. When she broke up with him, there was a scene of her parents moving her out of there, that should have been it for her in terms of filming VPR. Instead, she pretended to be Scheana's friend and stayed at Scheana's for free during the filming of Season 10.

She also didn't ever place in any pageant. She should have entered at the county fair, she would have won the ribbon for biggest pig.

I think Tom will get bored pretty quickly. The excitement and thrill he got from clandestine hook ups is gone with Raquel.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1