Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Jo on a live with vanderpodrecaps.

She does have a kind of crackhead energy. 

She is constantly touching and grabbing her hair. And yanking on her clothing.

Katie apologized to Jo at the reunion. Jo thinks Katie is okay with her now.

She has no plans to reconcile with Kristen.

Jo makes that “Rechh!” sound a lot.

Her dog is really cute.

The way she demonstrates shaking hands with someone (Sophia? Schwartz’s new girlfriend?) is bizarre.

Kyle Chan was on Kristen's podcast.  He said Jo showed up unexpectedly to Shwartz and Sandy's for a viewing party while both the Tom's new gf were there.  😬 major cringe!

He also said she lies a lot. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Jo on a live with vanderpodrecaps.

She does have a kind of crackhead energy. 

She is constantly touching and grabbing her hair. And yanking on her clothing.

Katie apologized to Jo at the reunion. Jo thinks Katie is okay with her now.

She has no plans to reconcile with Kristen.

Jo makes that “Rechh!” sound a lot.

Her dog is really cute.

The way she demonstrates shaking hands with someone (Sophia? Schwartz’s new girlfriend?) is bizarre.

Yeah... I think Katie was correct in her assessment of Jo.  She does have crackhead energy and she is kind of spooky.  She's obsessed w/ Schwartz and seems to be highly delusional about their "relationship." 

Edited by Katie W
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Sophia Skoro, Schwartz's new girlfriend is 23, and she claims she is an influencer, but she has only less than 7,000 (6,700) followers on IG (!), and about 5,000 on TikTok which is nothing. They met at TomTom where she went (I'm sure) on purpose to meet any of the VR cast. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Sophia Skoro, Schwartz's new girlfriend is 23, and she claims she is an influencer, but she has only less than 7,000 (6,700) followers on IG (!), and about 5,000 on TikTok which is nothing. They met at TomTom where she went (I'm sure) on purpose to meet any of the VR cast. 

She's 23?? He's 41...ewwwww.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2

Schwartz and Sandy both have very young, very pretty new girlfriends who are probably using them to get on the show.  I’m all for it 😂 it’s what the guys deserve

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
16 hours ago, aussieinsydney said:

She's 23?? He's 41...ewwwww.

Schwartz gushed over Lisa Vanderpump in an old episode I just watched where he is probably early 30s? Sounds like he doesn't discriminate either direction. 

In al seriousness, he was a whole adult before his girlfriend was born. I don't think an 18-year gap is totally nuts when you're both older, but 23 is SO young. I like when I can learn from someone older and wiser, but I guess guys just want as young and beautiful as possible. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The Toms don’t want their significant others to challenge them. They have such fragile egos, they need women who will only gaze at them adoringly.

💯 Generally I find this true for a lot of men who prefer much younger women - aside from their fertility and ‘beauty’ they lack the experience to know that the men are problematic and full of shit.

Apparently the one dating Sandoval used to date Leonardo DiCaprio.  She’s probably not so innocent and hopefully using Sandy for media exposure 🤞 

Edited by Kiki777
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Schwartz and Sandy both have very young, very pretty new girlfriends who are probably using them to get on the show.  I’m all for it 😂 it’s what the guys deserve

Yep - their eyes on Allie and their fingers crossed! 😂

15 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The Toms don’t want their significant others to challenge them. They have such fragile egos, they need women who will only gaze at them adoringly.

Sandy for sure; Schwartz maybe just wants someone young enough to not understand that he's a child-man and not an adult!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Apparently the one dating Sandoval used to date Leonardo DiCaprio. 🤞

Edited 8 hours ago by Kiki777

Wow. She sure took a thousand steps down from Leonardo de Caprio to Sandoval. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I’m surprised Tom lasted so long with Ariana. She comes across pretty confident early on. 

Ariana appears to be an Alpha dog. Always needs to be in charge. Sandoval was probably scared shitless to tell Ariana ANYTHING. Like "sorry I forgot to put the toilet seat down, sorry I chose the wrong color of accent pillows..."

I'm not a fan of Ariana. Don't like Sandoval either. However, I'm so tired of this same old storyline. Why can't people in this group still be friends with whomever they wish? Ariana wants everyone to choose sides...her side. It's all so selfish and childish. Deal with your situation with your "ex" on your own. 

Hope next season of VPR is a different storyline. I don't care if it's about Schwartz getting an STD. Just please, no more Scandoval/Ariana b.s.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jst2Wld said:

Ariana appears to be an Alpha dog. Always needs to be in charge. Sandoval was probably scared shitless to tell Ariana ANYTHING. Like "sorry I forgot to put the toilet seat down, sorry I chose the wrong color of accent pillows..."

Sorry I kept putting my dick in your friend...

I personally find Arianna to be very dour and not my cup of tea, but from what I've seen, she seemed to be a good partner to Sandoval - it didn't look like she cosigned EVERYthing he did (which I think is right), but she did show up to his stupid shows and act like she was having a good time.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I tried to find pics of Schwartz's new gf on the internet but only got pics of him with Jo. 

Jo reminds a lot of Teddi Mellencamp from RHOBH. Very tomboyish. Awkward too in social setting. Nothing wrong with that. 

I wish Katie would find a new serious relationship. I'm tired of her bitching about Schwartz. 

Edited by Jst2Wld
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jst2Wld said:

I tried to find pics of Schwartz's new gf on the internet but only got pics of him with Jo. 

Jo reminds a lot of Teddi Mellencamp from RHOBH. Very tomboyish. Awkward too in social setting. Nothing wrong with that. 

I wish Katie would find a new serious relationship. I'm tired of her bitching about Schwartz. 

About Sophia Skoro:

https://www.realitytea.com/2024/04/23/everything-we-know-tom-schwartz-girlfriend-sophia-skoro-vanderpump-rules/

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Woah. Reading the age difference and SEEING it are two different things.  That's a really big age gap to start with, and she looks VERY young for her age.  I didn't think my opinion of that particular Tom could get any lower, yet here we are.  Lower.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
24 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Thanks for the link with the pics of Sophia. I'm not impressed. She's cute but not a head turner. And as we all know, LA is all about the looks.

5 minutes ago, lasu said:

Woah. Reading the age difference and SEEING it are two different things.  That's a really big age gap to start with, and she looks VERY young for her age.  I didn't think my opinion of that particular Tom could get any lower, yet here we are.  Lower.

Yeah agreed! It's like the VPR version of the limbo. "How low can you go". I have a feeling we're not there yet.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 4/23/2024 at 2:41 PM, Jst2Wld said:

Wow. She sure took a thousand steps down from Leonardo de Caprio to Sandoval. 

I think it's fewer steps than that; Leonardo hasn't aged well. 

On 4/23/2024 at 2:56 PM, Jst2Wld said:

I'm not a fan of Ariana. Don't like Sandoval either. However, I'm so tired of this same old storyline. Why can't people in this group still be friends with whomever they wish? Ariana wants everyone to choose sides...her side. It's all so selfish and childish. Deal with your situation with your "ex" on your own. 

Well,they're required to socialize with each other b/c this is a hidden reality TV show.

• Like 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Gharlane said:

I think it's fewer steps than that; Leonardo hasn't aged well. 

Lol! I'm feeling compelled to look up current pics of LDC. I will report back.

ETA: Just googled pics of LDC. OOFDA!  Saying Leonardo hasn't aged well is being much too kind.  I guess there are fatter wallets out there than LDC. That's where the hot young women go....to fat wallet land. 

Edited by Jst2Wld
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

ETA: Just googled pics of LDC. OOFDA!  Saying Leonardo hasn't aged well is being much too kind.  I guess there are fatter wallets out there than LDC. That's where the hot young women go....to fat wallet land. 

And regardless of his looks, his refusal to date a woman older than 25 despite being almost 50 is not awesome.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
20 minutes ago, lasu said:

And regardless of his looks, his refusal to date a woman older than 25 despite being almost 50 is not awesome.

There are so many absolutely gorgeous women in Hollywood around Leo’s age too. 

I’m suspicious of the character of men who routinely go after way younger women. Do they value women as human beings at all? I think so many of them end up in the news at some point for abusing women.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I’m suspicious of the character of men who routinely go after way younger women. Do they value women as human beings at all? I think so many of them end up in the news at some point for abusing women.

Not to negate your larger point, but to his credit, I don't believe any of Leo's exs have anything bad to say about him, even once they get older.  But I still think less of him for the habit at all.  

• Like 4
On 4/23/2024 at 5:02 PM, lasu said:

Yikes, I just looked at the photos of her, and she seriously looks like a child - like she's still in her early teens playing dress-up. Ugh.

So many guys who serially date very young women just want adoration rather than a relationship with someone willing to call them on their B.S. 

Anyhoo, hopefully once she gets the exposure she's after, she'll dump his ass.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, lasu said:

What a dick. Small one I'm guessing.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, lasu said:

Not to negate your larger point, but to his credit, I don't believe any of Leo's exs have anything bad to say about him, even once they get older.  But I still think less of him for the habit at all.  

I love Leo as an actor, so I especially hope in his case it is just a superficial thing. However, it wouldn't surprise me if the reason we don't hear a peep is because he makes his girlfriends sign NDAs. Even if he is the nicest guy who refuses to date women over 25, it's just odd for there to be zero drama out there. 

Do any of the Vanderpump Rules guys have normal dating habits? I'm watching early seasons, and Jax seems like he'll shag anyone. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I love Leo as an actor, so I especially hope in his case it is just a superficial thing. However, it wouldn't surprise me if the reason we don't hear a peep is because he makes his girlfriends sign NDAs. Even if he is the nicest guy who refuses to date women over 25, it's just odd for there to be zero drama out there. 

Do any of the Vanderpump Rules guys have normal dating habits? I'm watching early seasons, and Jax seems like he'll shag anyone. 

> Oooh!! Good point!

> That’s because Jax will shag anyone. 🙃

I think that the peripheral guys had “normal” dating habits. Soooo, perhaps, LVP’s son Max, the Logans, Kyle Chan, Jeremy (I don’t know if that’s his name; he was very handsome; worked at SUR as a bartender [not Ariana’s brother], another bartender whom LVP wanted to train Jax. . . .

You get the idea. So the guys who were never the focus of a camera shot more than once. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Useful 1

After Show tidbits:

Spoiler

Scheana once “hooked up with” The Valley’s Jason (pregnant Janet’s spouse).

All that Katie/Jax conflict at James’s pool party stemmed from Jax blowing off Stassi & Beau’s wedding, Jax openly lying about blowing it off, Brittany feeling that Katie can be intimidating, “passports,” and wait, there’s more!

Jesse and Michelle were in Paris with Isabella, when she was one year old. Desperate for a nanny/babysitter. Plan A fell through. Waitress told them that her mother babysits her own one-year-old; could babysit Isabella, too. No more due diligence; they let the mom take care of Isabella. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 4/25/2024 at 10:49 AM, lasu said:

I was watching the Nickelodeon special and that Speech guys who assaulted Drake Bell, was pictured with Leonardo.  I've heard that when children are traumatized, they can stunt at that age.  I wonder if Leo is needing to date these young girls because he doesn't understand older women due to trauma?  NOT EXCUSING IT at all!!!!  Just saying, I bet he's got some stories to tell and he'll never do it because he's firmly in the system...

Also- did anyone see this?  https://pagesix.com/2024/04/26/entertainment/lala-kents-ex-used-pseudonym-to-direct-john-travolta-film/amp/

• Like 2
1 hour ago, hatchetgirl said:

"He's doing a lot of directing."  Yeah, I'll bet.  Because there aren't enough GENUINELY talented directors to go around so they need to hire chinless ex-producers no one wants to touch with a 10-foot pole to fill the void.  I imagine this Travolta film goes straight to streaming service and paired with "Battlefield Earth" on a double bill.  

I can't think of a single reason that Travolta would agree to direction by this dilettante if he had a say in the matter.  This just screams "low budget" - as in "UCLA Film School Low Budget." 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Judi Sunshine said:

She resembles Katie!

Yes. I've always got this vibe that Schwartz and Katie will get back together eventually. When he grows up and when she stops being so bitter. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
21 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

I was watching the Nickelodeon special and that Speech guys who assaulted Drake Bell, was pictured with Leonardo.  I've heard that when children are traumatized, they can stunt at that age.  I wonder if Leo is needing to date these young girls because he doesn't understand older women due to trauma?  NOT EXCUSING IT at all!!!!  Just saying, I bet he's got some stories to tell and he'll never do it because he's firmly in the system...

Also- did anyone see this?  https://pagesix.com/2024/04/26/entertainment/lala-kents-ex-used-pseudonym-to-direct-john-travolta-film/amp/

I did on my IG because after one checks a suggested post/photo, then a million similar ones pop up. 

(edited)
On 4/26/2024 at 12:19 AM, RealHousewife said:

Most did when they were young, and unknown except for Jax who dated younger women (Stassi was a lot younger than him, and Brittany is younger, as well) when we first met him. The others dated women close to their age. It doesn't mean the women were "normal" (see Stassi, Kristen, LauraLee, etc.). And they had sex with just anybody, of course. It's different now because they are famous (or infamous), and women, even a lot younger want to be with them in order to promote themselves.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 4/26/2024 at 12:19 AM, RealHousewife said:

Both Jax and Kristen would shag anyone!  The rest of them weren't abnormal so much as they were all cheaters, and seemed to get into what they called "relationships" by sleeping with someone enough times to start living together 😄

• Like 4
1 hour ago, princelina said:

Both Jax and Kristen would shag anyone!  The rest of them weren't abnormal so much as they were all cheaters, and seemed to get into what they called "relationships" by sleeping with someone enough times to start living together 😄

I don't think I've seen such a messy cast! I first watched the show many years ago when Lisa Vanderpump used Schaena being with a married Eddie Cibrian as a storyline with the Brandi confrontation to get people to watch. 

Like many, Scandovol got me intrigued many seasons laster. 

So Tom Sandoval cheated on Ariana with Rachel. 

Tom and Ariana made out and lied about it to Kristen and said they were strictly platonic.

Kristen was very upset by both Ariana and the accusation of sleeping with Jax. Do as I say, not as I do. 

Jax did in fact sleep with Kristen, who he first said is like his sister. Ew. These people have a strange idea of platonic and like a sibling. 

Most of the cast has kissed Peter? Maybe most of the have at least kissed one another from the spin the bottle game season 2 alone.  

Lala and James messed around when he was with Rachel. Rachel and Tom Sandoval have a thing when he is with Ariana. Rachel and Schwartz kiss despite Rachel and Sandoval having an affair. 

I'm curious what else I'm going to discover during my binge!

• Like 2
11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't think I've seen such a messy cast! I first watched the show many years ago when Lisa Vanderpump used Schaena being with a married Eddie Cibrian as a storyline with the Brandi confrontation to get people to watch. 

Like many, Scandovol got me intrigued many seasons laster. 

So Tom Sandoval cheated on Ariana with Rachel. 

Tom and Ariana made out and lied about it to Kristen and said they were strictly platonic.

Kristen was very upset by both Ariana and the accusation of sleeping with Jax. Do as I say, not as I do. 

Jax did in fact sleep with Kristen, who he first said is like his sister. Ew. These people have a strange idea of platonic and like a sibling. 

Most of the cast has kissed Peter? Maybe most of the have at least kissed one another from the spin the bottle game season 2 alone.  

Lala and James messed around when he was with Rachel. Rachel and Tom Sandoval have a thing when he is with Ariana. Rachel and Schwartz kiss despite Rachel and Sandoval having an affair. 

I'm curious what else I'm going to discover during my binge!

Peter didn't only kiss a lot of the female cast members (or just Sur employees). He had sex, or a relationship with them. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
13 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Hmmm… good point.

For some reason, I think these are the photos they used for last season’s reunion.

I thought Brock cut his hair short between seasons. 🤔

32 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

I thought Brock cut his hair short between seasons. 🤔

Oh, you’re right. I think Katie also cut her hair after Season 10 ended.

Maybe they used photos from the Season 11 premiere publicity shoot?

But I know that I have seen those photos before… a lot. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Does this mean Shwartz quit the blonde hair dye?

He did. He has dark hair for some time. Brock cut his hair just before last season's reunion in March 2023.

• Like 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, snarts said:

Delaying season 12. They're taking a pause & not filming this Summer. 

https://www.tmz.com/2024/04/30/vanderpump-rules-brief-production-pause-not-filming-this-summer/

To me that says Ariana's a top priority, eliminating a potential conflict with her Love Island hosting duties. 

Hope the rest have alternate income streams 😁

Translation: the ratings were low, and this cast is boring. Bravo is thinking about canceling the show, or not. 

Ariana and Katie were on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live and they said the sandwich shop has an opening date: May 22nd. Also, Ariana and Sandoval's house is still in legal dispute.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
12 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Ariana and Katie were on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live and they said the sandwich shop has an opening date: May 22nd. Also, Ariana and Sandoval's house is still in legal dispute.

Ariana looked absolutely STUNNING!  She is glowing!  Andy seemed a little pissy that the reunion was filmed so early...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

Ariana looked absolutely STUNNING!  She is glowing!  Andy seemed a little pissy that the reunion was filmed so early...

Early? You mean we're not near the season "finally" yet?😲

I think Bravo's biggest mistake was waiting until 2024 to air this season. They should run it in the summer or fall last year, while tensions and passions were hot..

• Like 7

Not good to be put on pause that’s usually a bad sign for Bravo shows.

It would be different to see them film not in Summer for once. We will see I guess lol.

• Like 3