Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

(edited)

What a joke. She is not needed at all. Her family and her are really thinking way too highly of her importance here. The show should tell her to kick rocks lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

If an invisible bio mom couldn't restrain herself from inserting herself on twitter: "Susan quickly responded: “Main stream endorsements at the expense of Raquel.” Then, she reacted to someone posting the Glamour cover. “Moving on up and Raquel saved the show ratings skyrocketed,” she tweeted", one can only imagine this thirsty family once the Emmy nomination was announced.

Creepy stage dad probably negotiating roles for the entire "PR team". On second thought, seeing angry, aging sandy stuck filming with these Munsters might work. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

The mom, sheesh.  Rachel didn’t save the show, Ariana did. If we didn’t care about Ariana getting done so wrong, this would just be another garden variety reality show cheating event.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

I’d even give a little credit to douche Sandoval for making it so fun and easy to dislike him lol. I don’t like him but he is kind of made for reality tv. Raquel is just hard to watch and cringey she can barely form a sentence or argue with these ppl. She is not fun to watch.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
20 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Apparently, the earlier post about rachel signing her contract was misleading.

Raquel Leviss Still in Negotiations for 'Vanderpump Rules,' No Deal in Placehttps://www.tmz.com/2023/07/12/raquel-leviss-negotiations-vanderpump-rules-no-deal/

According to Up and Adam!, VPR operates on a tiered payment program-cast is either paid salary or day rate.

"Every season it is a set salary-tiered program regarding payment, not like Housewives where they can negotiate dollar figures. VPR you are either Salary or a day rate, and it starts the first season you start filming. The first season you get $3-5 thousand if you are lucky, after that, it goes up, and then if you stay on for long enough by S8, Stassi was commanding $600,000/season. With her playing hardball can she negotiate against the same tier program that has been put in place for all the other cast members."       

Her thirsty family, aka PR Team, going for the $$ grab, guaranteed good edit, and/or FBI protection totally dismisses her mental health claims. Hopefully, her insurance salesman stage dad is pricing her out of a deal as the show absolutely does not need her.

Curious about what leverage she thinks she has. Bravo already has Sandoval and Ariana under contract for the season, so we'll get *some* version of the behind-the-scenes post-Scandoval stuff with or without rachel. No one wants to film with her. Who wants to watch a PR team-negotiated storyline? Altho I would consider watching a dumped rachel stalk a non-interested sandy all around West Hollywood.

Imagine selling what little you have left of your soul to be "ínfamous" and money for another nose job. 3-month mental health facility for making poor choices - sure rachel.

She should not be rewarded. She brings nothing anyway. Is the season just going to be everyone yelling at her whole She looks at them like the idiot she is? That totally blank stupid stare? Pass..

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1

So this is what Bitter Betty learned at the "mental health facility" The Meadows in Arizona . . . for a measly $200K.  She probably thinks that going by Rachel will dismiss everything she did…”oh that wasn’t me. That was Raquel.”

No, whoever you are, you will never be able to separate the new you from your past behavior and personalities with a name change. Bet she's got her lawyers primed for the first time someone calls her Raquel. Detractors, consider yourselves "neutralized". Yeah, go back to Reality TV. You are cured, or as TMZ states "She is like a totally different person". . .  happy to hear you addressed the real issues in your life rather than those silly substance abuse issues. Pathetic.

RAQUEL LEVISS Back To Birth Name ...CALL ME RACHEL

"TMZ broke the story, Rachel left her mental health facility in Arizona last week ... with a staggering bill of $200K."

"Raquel Leviss had an epiphany during her stay in a mental health facility ... she is going back to her birth name, and the reason is deeply rooted in her therapy.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... the "Vanderpump Rules" star was very upset her haters in the wake of Scandavol began calling her by her birth name, Rachel."

"We're told she's spent an enormous amount of time in therapy over the last few months, and her therapists explained to her ... her detractors had weaponized the name "Rachel" to hurt her. She came to realize, with the help of the therapists, that by taking the name back and embracing it ... she neutralized the people who used it as a weapon."

https://www.tmz.com/2023/07/14/raquel-leviss-birth-name-rachel-vanderpump-rules-mental-health-facility-therapy/

https://www.tmz.com/2023/07/14/raquel-leviss-leaves-mental-health-facility-vanderpump-rules-tom-sandoval/

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

“All is forgiven, Rachel!  Let’s be friends again!”

I wonder if she will try to get her ‘girlfriends’ to sell sexy feet pics to pay for her rehab stint?  Or if she’s still with Sandoval, he can cover her (can he afford it?)

I look forward to watching her next season - probably her final season - as she repeatedly and flatly recites her rehearsed speech about the work she has done on herself and she is now somehow cured of being a cutthroat opportunist.  And her repeated frustration and confusion about not being invited to most cast events - it will like be Season 7 but this time James is not to blame.  Maybe she can throw another puppy party!

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

If what's her name appears on Season 11, we're going to be aggravated and annoyed for sure.

Take comfort in the following. Whatever game plan or reasoning the famewhore family/PR team has come up with in terms of explaining the mental health stint or how what's her name has changed, or how she should "act/behave" on season 11. Remember - what's her name has to execute this on film. Mom/sis/dad can not be off camera holding up cue cards. She will fail and flub.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I’m in Lake Tahoe and I just spotted Lisa, Ken and maybe Nick Alain!  They are opening a new restaurant at Harrah’s so they must be here for that.  

It’s a terrible picture lol I was trying to be covert.

IMG_7909.jpeg

I can’t hear the name “Nick Alain” without imagining Ronnie and Ben’s pronunciation.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
On 7/14/2023 at 12:32 AM, Jel said:

The mom, sheesh.  Rachel didn’t save the show, Ariana did. If we didn’t care about Ariana getting done so wrong, this would just be another garden variety reality show cheating event.

Abso-fucking-lutely!

• Like 5

FYI boardies:

On 7/19/23 at 3:00 PM Eastern Time. The new Give Them Lala Podcast will be uploaded onto YouTube.

In this podcast Lala interviews Howie Mandel.

From what I heard of a past interview, Howie interviewed Sandyballs right after Scandoval. He went very easy on Tom because I think his daughter is somehow maybe related by marriage/or her boyfriends family to one of the Most Extras bandmates.

I never listened to Howie's interview with Sandyballs, but I heard Howie knew nothing about the person he was interviewing. It was his daughter that is a big fan of VPR.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, politichick said:

I hope she keeps playing hardball, that will guarantee not seeing her on Season 11. Bravo does not negotiate.

At least there were people that wanted Jill Zarin back, and look what happened to her and RHONY. They double JZ'd her by not negotiating with her for RHNY Legacy. She just did a podcast with Bethenny and said her issue with Bravo in regards to pay was yes she wanted more money. They were offering Kelly B more than what they were offering her to be a cast member of the Legacy version.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

she wanted more money.

"Despite sources telling us that Leviss, 28, would agree to join the cast trip “for the right price,” she re-emerged in Tucson, Ariz., where she was seen visiting family Tuesday."

So she leaves the mental health spa with a new hat, an old name, and the same crack crisis PR team.

Please Bravo, make this stop. Just because Big Daddy "be a good person" can contact the paparazzi for a sympathy photo doesn't make him a Kris Jenner. 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Where’s the dog? It would have been a better fake paparazzi shot. You know - cause they’re all randomly hanging out in Arizona.

The dog lives with James now. (How sad is it that I have all of this information?)

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, politichick said:

The dog lives with James now. (How sad is it that I have all of this information?)

That’s good info! Do you happen to know why she gave him away? I suspect she wasn’t a very good dog mom.

The more I see of these people, the more confirmation I have that the most I’ll be able to do is read about next season here.   Not even sure I want to subject myself to that.  

There’s not a single one of them that I can honestly say I care about or am rooting for anymore - not even Ariana, and I was really in her corner as soon as there was news of her being jerked around.  My Chucklefuck limit was reached, that I can say.  

I feel like it’s just time for Bravo to hang it up - I suspect this season will be a dud and they will have wished they’d gone out with a bang.  I guess we’ll see, and I do hope others enjoy whatever this next season will bring!

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Do you happen to know why she gave him away? I suspect she wasn’t a very good dog mom.

"Sources with direct knowledge tell us James found out through a mutual friend Raquel was trying to find a new home for Graham ... she didn't connect with him directly."

"A source with direct knowledge tells us Graham was recently dropped off at a shelter, and was having behavioral issues -- mostly a biting problem. Vanderpump Dog Foundation got alerted to Graham's situation and worked out the reunion with James and his pooch.

Our sources say James has the dog in training classes, and they've seemed to work. We're told James is super happy to have Graham back."

https://amp.tmz.com/2023/07/20/vanderpump-rules-raquel-leviss-gives-dog-back-ex-fiance-james-kennedy-rachel/

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
25 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

"Sources with direct knowledge tell us James found out through a mutual friend Raquel was trying to find a new home for Graham ... she didn't connect with him directly."

"A source with direct knowledge tells us Graham was recently dropped off at a shelter, and was having behavioral issues -- mostly a biting problem. Vanderpump Dog Foundation got alerted to Graham's situation and worked out the reunion with James and his pooch.

Our sources say James has the dog in training classes, and they've seemed to work. We're told James is super happy to have Graham back."

https://amp.tmz.com/2023/07/20/vanderpump-rules-raquel-leviss-gives-dog-back-ex-fiance-james-kennedy-rachel/

This is what I heard from various interviews. When James and Raquel were together, James took care of the dog's well being. Raquel used the dog as a prop and story line for the show. If you recall in Season 10, she wouldn't let James see the dog anymore - she basically wanted James to beg to see him on camera. She didn't know how t care for the dog on her own.

Ariana and Scheana talked about Graham's behavioral problems when Raquel took over as the sole owner. Graham began biting with no provocation and became aggressive. When Raquel lived at Scheana's, Scheana and Brock tried to take care of Graham but they had to watch him around their pets and their daughter. From what I recall, Raquel was even worse - she's a total pig - entitled, and didn't help around the house, didn't clean, buy groceries, nothing

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

In case we needed another reason to despise Raquel, she dumped Graham at a shelter without even telling James. 

Thankful James found out and was able to get him back

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
17 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Raquel was even worse - she's a total pig - entitled

"Now that I've aged out of pageants, I don't have to worry about my reputation."

Abandoning her accessory and Instagram prop Graham. Incredible way to begin her redemption tour. Doesn't quite fit the victim persona her family has crafted for her.  "Be A Good Person" good grief!

Crisis PR Team, what say you?

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, snarts said:

In case we needed another reason to despise Raquel, she dumped Graham at a shelter without even telling James. 

Thankful James found out and was able to get him back

IIRC, Raquel made a whole big stink (story line) to adopt Graham from LVP Vanderpump Dogs. On camera, I think she said she wanted to to work there too, and lasted about a day. The dog must have been chipped at Vanderdogs.

Did the shelter find the chip and contact Lisa's dog foundation, and then did LVP turn around and tell James?

(edited)
32 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

IIRC, Raquel made a whole big stink (story line) to adopt Graham from LVP Vanderpump Dogs. On camera, I think she said she wanted to to work there too, and lasted about a day. The dog must have been chipped at Vanderdogs.

Did the shelter find the chip and contact Lisa's dog foundation, and then did LVP turn around and tell James?

Oh no.  No no no no no.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO DO PUPPYGATE 2.O.

WE.  ARE.  NOT.

I feel confident speaking for everyone who sat through the RHOBH Puppygate season.  

Edited by dosodog
  • Like 3
  • LOL 10
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

This is what I heard from various interviews. When James and Raquel were together, James took care of the dog's well being. Raquel used the dog as a prop and story line for the show. If you recall in Season 10, she wouldn't let James see the dog anymore - she basically wanted James to beg to see him on camera. She didn't know how t care for the dog on her own.

Ariana and Scheana talked about Graham's behavioral problems when Raquel took over as the sole owner. Graham began biting with no provocation and became aggressive. When Raquel lived at Scheana's, Scheana and Brock tried to take care of Graham but they had to watch him around their pets and their daughter. From what I recall, Raquel was even worse - she's a total pig - entitled, and didn't help around the house, didn't clean, buy groceries, nothing

But did she buy batteries and paper towels?

• LOL 6
(edited)

Ha!!!! Raquel is Dorit 2.0 and this might be the final straw in Lisa’s already decreasing tolerance of her.

How nice for James, though.  As problematic as he could be, it always impressed me how loving he was with Graham, and then with Ally’s cat.  And he literally cried about missing Graham last season.

Edited by Kiki777
  • Like 13
32 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Oh no.  No no no no no.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO DO PUPPYGATE 2.O.

WE.  ARE.  NOT.

I feel confident speaking for everyone who sat through the RHOBH Puppygate season.  

She keeps pulling past story lines for herself. She really doesn't have an original thought like Ariana said. This is the classic move Dorit did with Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy.

30 minutes ago, carrier76 said:

But did she buy batteries and paper towels?

Hahahaha!

9 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Ha!!!! Raquel is Dorit 2.0 and this might be the final straw in Lisa’s already decreasing tolerance of her.

How nice for James, though.  As problematic as he could be, it always impressed me how loving he was with Graham, and then with Ally’s cat.  And he literally cried about missing Graham last season.

She used Graham as a prop for her Instagram and for the show. I wouldn't mind a scene of John from Vanderdogs yelling at her.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

She didn’t adopt the dog. Her parents gave him to her as a puppy as a graduation gift I believe. It’s a purebred Doodle. 

I’m not surprised she gave him up or he had behavioral issues. I’m sure she didn’t train or even spend enough time with him. Based on my experience 50% of Doodle’s are completely insane (for those on the Board who have one - hopefully it’s the other 50%). They seem to be finally going out of style in DC. Seeing a lot more Golden Retrievers now.

Mr. DC (who has a pet service business) had an idea years ago to make a mint on T-shirts with a Golden (or Bernese, etc) on it that said “Thanks for Not Doodling Me”, but has too many Doodle clients to offend. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I know there can often be exceptions and situations where there may be no option but to rehome, but in my book, when you commit to a pet you commit to staying with them until they take their last breath.  I mean, this just shows that the girl officially has no soul.

I saw an old video of Ariana talking about what a nightmare Graham was to be around and how he had even once bitten her.  I have to assume his bad behavior was due to lack of attention, no training, no exercise, or who knows what else.  I'm super happy to see that James has him in training and it was stated that he seems to be responding.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kiki620 said:

I know there can often be exceptions and situations where there may be no option but to rehome, but in my book, when you commit to a pet you commit to staying with them until they take their last breath.  I mean, this just shows that the girl officially has no soul.

I saw an old video of Ariana talking about what a nightmare Graham was to be around and how he had even once bitten her.  I have to assume his bad behavior was due to lack of attention, no training, no exercise, or who knows what else.  I'm super happy to see that James has him in training and it was stated that he seems to be responding.

Graham was with both James and Raquel for 3 years. Graham acted out when Raquel took sole custody. She's a shitty dog mom.

IIRC, when Graham was in Raquel's sole care - Graham got cut - it was on his neck - and she didn't even know how it happened (so she claims.

Both Raquel and her family knew James wanted Graham. They truly are petty assholes.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3

Lol that response from her family. They should just stfu at this point. They only make things look worse somehow.

This dog stuff may make me hate her even more then the Scandoval stuff lol.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, Marley said:

Lol that response from her family. They should just stfu at this point. They only make things look worse somehow.

This dog stuff may make me hate her even more then the Scandoval stuff lol.

It sure isn’t helping. And I agree about keeping a pet for life. Just like a kid, you have got to work with what you’re given. It sure looks like she was an irresponsible, negligent dog mom. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Marley said:

They should just stfu at this point. They only make things look worse somehow.

This dog stuff may make me hate her even more then the Scandoval stuff

Never enjoyed this awful "disordered dingbat responsible for a dog" story. I am not surprised but disgusted, yet again, by what has been reported. Allegedly, Graham was a graduation gift to her from her idiot parents. Designer dog for pageant contestant.

Again, the parents. Doesn’t take a scientist to figure out how she got this bad. And now this media spotlight is pointed at them. Give this infant a dog to train, feed, love, and take care of. Guess they were expecting James to foot the bill along with everything else regarding the contestant he was paying for.

Doodles (and puppies in general) are a lot of work and clearly, Graham has been neglected and received little attention and no training. One can only imagine the lifestyle poor Graham was subjected to floating around between all those people's homes, stuck living in a studio apt., probably left alone for long stretches of time while she was out partying all night with the sandy and schwartz and hungover when she was home, without a proper routine, exercise, attention, mental stimulation, and training. Graham most likely developed anxiety issues living the contestant's erratic and unstable lifestyle and started biting as a way of coping.

The puppy party was not about Graham. If it was she would have at a minimum been held at a park, or somebody's backyard. It was her lame attempt to be filmed. And lame it was. But she was filmed and we were able to see the whackd mom give us her best interpretation of a MILF by embarrassing herself by going after Peter.

Next, we see the puncture wound on Graham's neck. It looked like a dog bite, not from the lie she told regarding a fence as he was trying to escape "doggy daycare". She let Graham's gash get infected before she bothered to take him to a vet then didn't even tell James that happened.

Then she stopped James from seeing him. Until she could use him as a twofer - again to be filmed and to give James crap.

The scene in the park with James. She said “The only reason I’m letting James see Graham is so I can confront him about cheating on me with LaLa” and James responded: "I don’t give a fuq about seeing Raquel, I’m just so excited to see Graham”.

After all this, we had to watch her go after Katie stating she doesn't appreciate her “keeping the dogs from him” as she does the exact same thing to James.

And now this Graham dumping. She knew James would take him back but still said screw it and abandoned him at a shelter. Vindictive. Cruel. Spiteful.  Middle finger to moms damage control "Graham Bit Me." This was not a new problem The contestant had more than enough time, 5 yrs, to address Graham's behavior issue. She didn't. Imagine getting a puppy, not training him, or even really taking basic care of him then blaming him when he has behavioral issues and just dumping it in a shelter.

This family needs to go away.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1