Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

On 4/3/2023 at 9:05 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Perhaps Rachel thinks that because she yielded to James for so many years and neglected her own needs it’s okay for her to completely indulge herself now, everyone else- -even good, loyal friends such as Ariana- - be damned. In her tiny brain, she thinks behavior like this empowers her.

This! 100%.  What neither she NOR Scandoval fail to realize is that this is REAL LIFE.  Not VPR.  But what they did to Ariana.  On a HUMAN level.  They BOTH SUCK HIND WIND.  No morals, no character, no self reflection, no NUTTIN that GROWN UP PEOPLE look for and strive for, in their real LIFE. So while it funny, it's RIDICULOUS on another level.

Use Lala & Randall as an example.  How you got them is how you're gonna lose them.

I suspect that 40 YEAR OLD TOM SCANDOVAL has not YET found how far up his own ass he IS.

And little doe eyed, Miss Priss Rachel is gonna figure it out too. SOMETIME. WHO KNOWS WHEN.  

That's all right. Karma. It's gonna getcha.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
(edited)
On 4/7/2023 at 6:07 PM, heatherchandler said:

No one should be fired, intragroup cheating and fighting is VPR's bread and butter!

I corrected this for you. 😉

On 4/7/2023 at 7:00 PM, farmgal4 said:

I’ve come to despise Lala.  She’s an egotistical, hypocritical, judgmental ho IMO.

Every once in awhile, I like LaLa, but then she makes me despise her again.

On 4/7/2023 at 7:47 PM, realityplease said:

Had some explaining to do!  Because at the reunion itself (filmed, but not yet aired), Schwartz didn't disclose what he knew about the affair.

But Schwartz NOW says, before the reunion filmed, he knew.  That Sandoval & Raquel hooked up in Aug. & in love by Jan.  Schwartz explained that he said nothing at the reunion because Sandoval promised Schwartz he was going to tell Ariana soon, or variously, after the reunion. But Sandoval kept stalling.  And she wised up somehow in any case, because as Schwartz tells it, Ariana excoriated Sandoval AT the reunion. 

That made Schwartz look like a liar at the reunion & part of a cover-up.  So he opted to come on Andy's clown show & fess up to what he knew & when & why he didn't tell Ariana and why he didn't say anything at the reunion.

But really - couldn't break bro code? Too much of a wimp?  The whole thing a production attempt to re-write history? Some or all of them didn't stick to the script?  Whatever.  When the dust settles, the show will go back to the same old plodding nothingness.

Considering Schwartz thought he and Katie's marriage was perfect, I am not surprised that he didn't notice what Sandoval was doing.

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 4/5/2023 at 2:59 AM, Gharlane said:

Lala said they were in the green room and Lala pulled up a picture of Ariana and Adriana said, “omg I look so hot.” And told Ariana that she has never heard Ariana say that about herself. And that her future will be bright without Sandoval if she is already able to say this. Ariana usually points out “flaws” when she sees herself.

Oh good LORD!  Ariana had always sucked, she has claimed it was a previous boyfriend who brought her down and that Sandoval lifted her up.  So now Sandoval brought her down?  Lala shut the F up!

On 4/3/2023 at 10:35 PM, lili45 said:

I think she’s revealed her true colors, pageant girl competes with women to win. They are not her friends. 
I’m exactly the opposite, my friends are like sisters to me and they come first. My real sisters mean the world to me, and my girlfriends do as well. Casual friends or best friends, This makes me sick. 

But these people are co-workers who formed semi-friendships.  They all cheat. There is no honor among them.  They screw over other women in a heartbeat!  Ariana screwed over Kristen, Lala screwed over Raquel, Scheana screwed over Brandi (married!), the list goes on..

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
5 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I

Every once in awhile, I like LaLa, but then she makes me despise her again.

Yup yeah absolutely. I feel like Lala is accustomed to intimidating people with her shock value mouth and she's a one trick pony.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Ariana screwed over Kristen, Lala screwed over Raquel, Scheana screwed over Brandi (married!), the list goes on..

To be fair, none of those women claimed to be friends with the woman whose boyfriend/husband they were fucking lol.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

But these people are co-workers who formed semi-friendships.  They all cheat. There is no honor among them.  They screw over other women in a heartbeat!  Ariana screwed over Kristen, Lala screwed over Raquel, Scheana screwed over Brandi (married!), the list goes on..

Well, Ariana didn’t screw Kristen over. Kristen screwed Kristen over when she boinked Jax while Sandy was sleeping.

And plenty of women have NOT screwed another woman over. Who has Katie cheated with in the friend group, on the show? Who did Stassi cheat with? Scheana finds her own non show related men, also. (Yes we know about Eddy, but she claims she didn’t know.) Respectfully disagree. 
Obviously Rachel’s transgressions make her unpalatable, and if she’s on, I (along with some others) just won’t watch.

Truly cannot stand the sight of her, nor the sound of her voice.

Will. Stop. Watching. ;)

• Love 3

None of them have any right to get on their high horse imo. I don’t think it matters if you’re coworkers, or friends or close friends, you are a hurting another woman. Let the person who has not cheated/cheated with cast the first stone.  

I’m most bothered by Lala, who just a few years ago slept with Raquel’s boyfriend.  Does it matter they weren’t friends?  I don’t think so.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

None of them have any right to get on their high horse imo. I don’t think it matters if you’re coworkers, or friends or close friends, you are a hurting another woman. Let the person who has not cheated/cheated with cast the first stone.  

I’m most bothered by Lala, who just a few years ago slept with Raquel’s boyfriend.  Does it matter they weren’t friends?  I don’t think so.

Lala came clean and told Rachel that she had sex with James when James and Rachel were first dating. She was very nonchalant. As if, because Rachel had broken off the engagement, it would not be hurtful to Rachel. Sandoval correctly pointed out that even if the sex occurred many (seven?) years ago, Lala only told Rachel about it recently. The hurt was still fresh and raw.

However, I do think that Rachel betraying Ariana is much worse than Lala betraying Rachel. During that timeframe, Lala never gave Rachel any  reason to believe that Lala liked Rachel, that Lala was loyal to Rachel, that Lala would prioritize Rachel’s feelings over ANYone else’s.

On the other hand, if, what others have asserted is true, Ariana was defending, supporting, and embracing Rachel. Rachel gratefully and enthusiastically received and valued this attention. Rachel’s interactions with Ariana would lead most to believe that Ariana could trust Rachel.

Despite the kindness that Ariana (who, I realize, had sex with Sandoval when he was in a committed relationship with Kirsten) extended to Rachel, Rachel made a choice to have sex with the man (🙃) her friend Ariana lived with.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Respectfully disagree.

A million times worse when someone is posing as a friend of several years and shagging your man In Your Home, for 7 months.

Perhaps consider how you’d feel personally and substitute work friend of several years shagging your loved one in your household. Agree with many of your other great points though. 

Edited by lili45
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, snarts said:

Ariana's going on Dancing with the Stars. Go on, get that $! 

Queue jealous Scheana in 3, 2, 1...

I look forward to jealous Scheana.  Ariana is her BEST FRIEND!

4 hours ago, lili45 said:

Respectfully disagree.

A million times worse when someone is posing as a friend of several years and shagging your man In Your Home, for 7 months.

Perhaps consider how you’d feel personally and substitute work friend of several years shagging your loved one in your household. Agree with many of your other great points though. 

I can definitely see your point, because it’s a double whammy.  But this has actually happened to me.. I dated a lot when I was young.  I’ve been cheated on with friends, even close friends. It stings.  But I was definitely not feeling more hurt, for me it hurt the same.  And ultimately I blamed the boyfriend. I’m actually still friends with a very close friend who slept with a high school boyfriend. 

I have also been the girl other people’s boyfriends cheat with (all in my youth) and I’ve hooked up with friend’s boyfriends and sorority sister’s boyfriends..

So that’s why I cast no stones.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I look forward to jealous Scheana.  Ariana is her BEST FRIEND!

I can definitely see your point, because it’s a double whammy.  But this has actually happened to me.. I dated a lot when I was young.  I’ve been cheated on with friends, even close friends. It stings.  But I was definitely not feeling more hurt, for me it hurt the same.  And ultimately I blamed the boyfriend. I’m actually still friends with a very close friend who slept with a high school boyfriend. 

I have also been the girl other people’s boyfriends cheat with (all in my youth) and I’ve hooked up with friend’s boyfriends and sorority sister’s boyfriends..

So that’s why I cast no stones.

Thank you for your comments and personal insight. Anyway, methinks this plot has had its 30 minutes ;)

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

New rumour is Brock messed around with Raquel while she was staying with him and Scheana before the whole Scandoval rumour came out. Who knows how true this is and obv hope it’s not true but honestly wouldn’t surprise me at all.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 8
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, Marley said:

New rumour is Brock messed around with Raquel while she was staying with him and Scheana before the whole Scandoval rumour came out. Who knows how true this is and obv hope it’s not true but honestly wouldn’t surprise me at all.

The only reason I don't believe it is that Raquel seems to be going after guys who are higher in status, more well-off, and not married with kids. Peter, Schwartz and Sandoval fit this profile, not Brock. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I had heard that Sandy “brought Raquel home for Christmas,” so this is what Schwartz may have meant about it being an open secret. His whole family knew. 

Raquel Leviss Visited Tom Sandoval In His Hometown, Family Didn't Want To Meet Her
Before the world even knew Raquel Leviss and Tom Sandoval were a thing, he was comfortable enough to bring her home -- making the bold decision to bring her around his friends and family -- an offer his loved ones shut down ... TMZ has learned.

Read in TMZ: https://apple.news/AC-QzRiQJQzeNCMMnYRkwfw

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

I had heard that Sandy “brought Raquel home for Christmas,” so this is what Schwartz may have meant about it being an open secret. His whole family knew. 

Raquel Leviss Visited Tom Sandoval In His Hometown, Family Didn't Want To Meet Her Before the world even knew Raquel Leviss and Tom Sandoval were a thing, he was comfortable enough to bring her home -- making the bold decision to bring her around his friends and family -- an offer his loved ones shut down ... TMZ has learned.

Wait, doesn't he bring Arianna home for Christmas?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Raquel Leviss Visited Tom Sandoval In His Hometown, Family Didn't Want To Meet Her
Before the world even knew Raquel Leviss and Tom Sandoval were a thing, he was comfortable enough to bring her home -- making the bold decision to bring her around his friends and family -- an offer his loved ones shut down ... TMZ has learned.

Read in TMZ: https://apple.news/AC-QzRiQJQzeNCMMnYRkwfw

This came out just after the exposure of the affair. But that Ariana and Sandoval were going to counseling is new. Why did he even bother, if he was with Raquel, to the point of taking her to St. Louis? Ariana was with her family in Florida at Christmas.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

Regardless of who cheated on whom, or with whom in the past, present or the inevitable future, Sandoval seems to have perfected how to be the perfect example of a douchebag:

https://pagesix.com/2023/04/11/tom-sandoval-details-magnetic-first-kiss-with-raquel-leviss/

What a narcissistic, egotistical scumbag to go on a podcast describing how "magnetic" or "magical" or whatever the fuck he said about a kiss with someone other than his at the time live-in partner.

I have never, ever liked Sandoval but he's sinking to even lower lows than I thought imaginable.

• Like 6
  • Applause 7

Yea if he is trying to look better after all this he’s really failing. I get they grew apart but then beak up you pussy. He also has cheated in like every relationship I’m sure so I don’t buy what’s he’s saying on the podcast. He really is such a dbag. There was a way he could’ve gone about this where he could’ve maybe looked a bit better to some ppl but whatever he’s doing is embarrassing.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Marley said:

Yea if he is trying to look better after all this he’s really failing. I get they grew apart but then beak up you pussy. He also has cheated in like every relationship I’m sure so I don’t buy what’s he’s saying on the podcast. He really is such a dbag. There was a way he could’ve gone about this where he could’ve maybe looked a bit better to some ppl but whatever he’s doing is embarrassing.

That's exactly what I mean.  He could have shown a little humility, a little remorse - use a little bit of good judgment and a little bit of empathy while speaking about all of this.  Or - not speak about it at all.

That's where the narcissism and egoism comes into play.  He just doesn't see beyond his own self.  He's sooo fucking intent at looking at the mirror and only seeing himself, rather than the shadow of anyone else standing next to/behind him.  

Of course, he's gong to answer questions, but he doesn't need to go into bombastic details.  There are better ways to describe the situation.  

He's turning into another James - each person he is with at this minute is "the biggest love of all loves of my life" kind of bullshit.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 3

It gets better (for those who like drama, worse for the hole Sandy is digging himself into). He claims he broke up with Ariana on Valentine’s Day. And she refused to allow him to break up, basically threatened suicide, and kissed him and made a big to-do about seeing the phone at the show when they were already broken up.

https://apple.news/AMu7ki-v0Sze0UVC-9oj7KA

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

It gets better (for those who like drama, worse for the hole Sandy is digging himself into). He claims he broke up with Ariana on Valentine’s Day. And she refused to allow him to break up, basically threatened suicide, and kissed him and made a big to-do about seeing the phone at the show when they were already broken up.

Even if that were true, what an arsehole to reveal Ariana threatened suicide. Keep digging that hole, you douchebag.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4

What an arrogant delusional twatwaffle. Dude can't see any other perspective than his own. So sad & lonely, he just had to find a way to feel alive again. Barf. 

If you're wondering why Howie Mandel had him on the show, the drummer in his band is also their manager and is married to Howie Mandel‘s podcast producer. Surprised if the interview doesn't run afoul of his Bravo contract. They can't be happy about him spilling deets before the reunion airs. 

TMZ also has a story & picture showing that he took Rachel home to St. Louis for the holidays and his friends/family were not impressed.

Edited by snarts
band not bang
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1

I don’t buy the story about Ariana not accepting the break up. Such a lie. Not like he’s this amazing catch lol and who would still go to his pathetic shows if they weren’t dating him.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I don’t see where Ariana threatens suicide. I see only that she tells Sandoval that if he breaks up with her, he is ending her life. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 3/29/2023 at 12:23 PM, sandwoman said:

Again, I really don't see why they should be fired. And I bet they won't be! I would never want to hang out with them or for anyone I know to date them but they will make for great tv! Infidelity is what built VPR! 

Why just fire them? Why not burn them at the stake. Katie could light the match. Or maybe stone them in the town square. James and Lala could throw the first stones bc they both have such high moral standards. Actually the whole cast should be thanking them bc they have turned this sinking ship into a topic of interest across all media. They’ll all continue to get paychecks for at least another season. Which they need bc nobody on this show actually works. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, snarts said:

What an arrogant delusional twatwaffle. Dude can't see any other perspective than his own. So sad & lonely, he just had to find a way to feel alive again. Barf. 

If you're wondering why Howie Mandel had him on the show, the drummer in his band is also their manager and is married to Howie Mandel‘s podcast producer. Surprised if the interview doesn't run afoul of his Bravo contract. They can't be happy about him spilling deets before the reunion airs. 

TMZ also has a story & picture showing that he took Rachel home to St. Louis for the holidays and his friends/family were not impressed.

Photo of Sandoval and Raquel from St. Louis.

Screenshot_20230412_035423_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Wink 1

Sandoval said that Raquel and him are on a break, I'm sure until this is forgotten- some other A to Z celebrity will do something "scandalous" soon. 

And he didn't need to provide such details (the kiss).

And like it was suspected, the affair started the night the guys (and Scheana, Charli, and Raquel) met at the rooftop of the Mondrian. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
12 hours ago, snarts said:

The podcast blew up the VR subreddit, and was the first I heard of it. My god…what a true piece of shit Sandoval is. I hope Ariana has realized by now that she is much better off without him. And he has had the gall to call others out repeatedly on their behavior. Fuck him.

I hate it when people weaponize mental illness and use it as an excuse to bail on a relationship to cover up the real reasons for a breakup. HATE IT. Sandoval was tired of Ariana and Rachel was fresh candy. Period, end of story.

What the hell kind of reception did Sandoval expect? These things, under the circumstances, typically don’t go over great with people who know the ex well.

I hope this does violate his contract. Leave Rachel to fend for herself with the rest of the cast. They are two of the most vile Bravolebrities, IMO.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I don't believe this version of events, however, if she so brilliantly set up this twat waffle and have a corresponding blowback on that douche canoe Schwartz......

All I can say is chef's kiss, Arianna, chef's kiss!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I don't believe this version of events, however, if she so brilliantly set up this twat waffle and have a corresponding blowback on that douche canoe Schwartz......

All I can say is chef's kiss, Arianna, chef's kiss!

Again, using Ariana’s issues to make himself look like a prince. Epic fail. He acts as sleazy as he looks.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

The podcast blew up the VR subreddit, and was the first I heard of it. My god…what a true piece of shit Sandoval is. I hope Ariana has realized by now that she is much better off without him. And he has had the gall to call others out repeatedly on their behavior. Fuck him.

I hate it when people weaponize mental illness and use it as an excuse to bail on a relationship to cover up the real reasons for a breakup. HATE IT. Sandoval was tired of Ariana and Rachel was fresh candy. Period, end of story.

What the hell kind of reception did Sandoval expect? These things, under the circumstances, typically don’t go over great with people who know the ex well.

I hope this does violate his contract. Leave Rachel to fend for herself with the rest of the cast. They are two of the most vile Bravolebrities, IMO.

Sandoval and Ariana were together for almost 10 years, then Covid happened, they were at home 24/7, he got bored. Raquel was something new, she followed him around, to gigs (does anybody use this term these days?), etc. 

Both Raquel (who called TMZ outside a nail salon hours before the reunion), and Sandoval with this podcast revealed too much information before the reunion aired, and Bravo might not like it. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Photo from the mid season VR promo Bravo is showing. Sandoval and Raquel in Scheana's wedding in Mexico. They are a little too flirty. Ariana ia right next to them. 

20230412_095644.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
48 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Sandoval and Ariana were together for almost 10 years, then Covid happened, they were at home 24/7, he got bored. Raquel was something new, she followed him around, to gigs (does anybody use this term these days?), etc. 

Both Raquel (who called TMZ outside a nail salon hours before the reunion), and Sandoval with this podcast revealed too much information before the reunion aired, and Bravo might not like it. 

I’m just glad Ariana had the good sense not to give in to Tom’s insistence on marriage and having a child. I think she knew back when that he could not be relied on long term. Guy is pushing (if not over?) 40. Needs to grow TF up. What is funny, given the age difference, Rachel will probably get tired of him sooner rather than later and be on to the next bright, shiny object. Would serve Sandoval right. I think she sees him as a way to guarantee a place on the show, which is probably why she shut Peter down. No real future for her with him. 

• Like 9
17 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Wow, what an asshole! 🤬

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Love the headline of this one!

Tom Sandoval Isn’t Very Good at This
Amidst a self-inflicted scandal, the Vanderpump Rules pariah did a disastrous Howie Mandel interview.

Read in Vanity Fair: https://apple.news/A-6tf13ekT1-gU8ivFiVEGQ

He’s not very good at this…but he thinks he is.

Just like the way he knows all about the restaurant industry, music, and how people should live their lives, yadda yadda yadda. That’s how he wound up in this mess, and it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving person.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I listened to Sandoval do the usual, NOT take accountability for his sleaziness, blaming being locked out of his home for hanging out w that other sleaze Rachel, AT HIS HOME when he kissed her for the first time.

Tom you just reinforced how disgusting you two are. Kissing magnetically at your home. You just could not exercise any ethical behavior. 
Watching you not take accountability for Miami girl, whom you called psycho stalker (suuuuuure), strangely foreshadows current treatment of Arianna. But watching how Arianna treated Miami girl, hmmmmm. Mean girl. Why Arianna put so much faith in Tom begs understanding. Once again, poor judgement, yet very sure of herself.

Sandoval went to therapy with Arianna so that he could have the therapist lead him down the road of breaking up with her, as he was too pathetic to do it himself. 
It’s it’s not credible that he broke up with her on Valentine’s Day. What a wuss!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Everyone, I highly recommend going back and watching all the old seasons of VPR on Peacock!  I’ve made it to season 4 thus far.  It has been such a trip down memory lane.  You get to see all the ladies with their original (much prettier IMO) faces and funky statement necklaces.   Stassi’s brother Nikolai schooling Jax on how to be a good boyfriend and the big controversy about Katie “motorboating a D” at a club lol.  Scheana performing “Good as Gold” for the first time during Pride and of course Kristen in all her full detective glory trolling Instagram to break Tom and Ariana up. So many forgotten moments but it really is reality TV gold.  They really hit the jackpot with this group in the early years.  

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming of rightly bashing Tom and the Howie Mandel interview--what the hell was this guy thinking?  That's right, he doesn't think.  He probably wouldn't be in this mess if he chose to think about someone else for about 2 seconds.  He really didn't seem this douchey and narcissistic upon rewatching these older episodes.  It's sad watching him and Ariana because I did see a spark with them in the beginning.  Again, people fall out of love but have the decency to leave the relationship!

Edited by Marigold66
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Marigold66 said:

Everyone, I highly recommend going back and watching all the old seasons of VPR on Peacock!  I’ve made it to season 4 thus far.  It has been such a trip down memory lane.  You get to see all the ladies with their original (much prettier IMO) faces and funky statement necklaces.   Stassi’s brother Nikolai schooling Jax on how to be a good boyfriend and the big controversy about Katie “motorboating a D” at a club lol.  Scheana performing “Good as Gold” for the first time during Pride and of course Kristen in all her full detective glory trolling Instagram to break Tom and Ariana up. So many forgotten moments but it really is reality TV gold.  They really hit the jackpot with this group in the early years.  

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming of rightly bashing Tom and the Howie Mandel interview--what the hell was this guy thinking?  That's right, he doesn't think.  He probably wouldn't be in this mess if he chose to think about someone else for about 2 seconds.  He really didn't seem this douchey and narcissistic upon rewatching these older episodes.  It's sad watching him and Ariana because I did see a spark with them in the beginning.  Again, people fall out of love but have the decency to leave the relationship!

I was watching the reruns on Bravo today (an earlier (3rd), and a later (8th) season- Bravo had them mixed). Katie was accused of cheating. And the guys too (both Toms, Schwartz with somebody in Vegas, and Sandoval with Miami girl, and Jax, of course). The show was so much better. 

It was too early for Sandoval to give an interview, and worse, to insist on providing details about his relationship with Ariana (not favorable to her), and Raquel (raving). I agree that Sandoval seemed to be a much better person in the past. I guess mid life crisis is real, after all. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Marigold66 said:

But why wouldn’t he assume he could get away with this bullshit? This was more or less the same scam he pulled when he cheated on Kristin with Ariana, why not use it when cheating on Ariana? Just call the old girlfriend mentality unstable, say the relationship was dead, say they forced him to cheat by being a bad girlfriend. Heck he even used a lack of sex as an excuse both times. This is what he does! And I doubt this is the first time he cheated on Ariana, just the first time he got backed into a corner he couldn’t lie his way out of.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2