Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, bosawks said:

She appears to be a fan of E.E. Cummings…

Lol. I thought the same thing! It takes work to un-autocorrect everything to lowercase! But let the woman have it, lol.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
33 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Aaaaannnnnnddd….here comes Teddi to stir more shit.

https://www.etonline.com/teddi-mellencamp-thinks-lisa-vanderpump-paid-raquel-leviss-to-have-affair-with-tom-sandoval-200970

Lisa, needless to say, has denied it. 

Put the axe and the grindstone down, Teddi..

Teddi sit your dumb ass down!  My lawd that chick is thirsty!  And that stupid podcast of hers UGH!  Listen to Watch What Crappens or Vanderpump Rules Party both are much more informative and entertaining.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Okay, I referenced this “breaking news” under a spoiler tag in the Divorce Party Crashers episode thread, but posting in full because this is some juicy gossip that deserves to be discussed. Raquel’s friends (some “friends”!) are spilling that this boys’ night is when the affair started! Apparently one of the her friends met up with Raquel, Sandoval, and Brett at a small afterparty gathering and noticed that Raquel and Sandoval were alone talking the whole time. They looked so cozy to her, that she actually/allegedly filmed it. But she is not going to release the video. Kind of shady that a “friend” would do this instead of just being like, girl, what was that all about? The other friend is saying that Raquel also told her that after the Vegas trip/after this boys’ night is when she started getting close to Sandoval.

https://apple.news/AdnkDd0T4SQSrxBCodrYj-g

Keep in mind, Ariana’s dog literally died the day before! I wonder whether she fell into a depression and Sandoval used that as an excuse to move onto someone “fun”—though Raquel has been crying nonstop herself. Also after that fighting about being inappropriate with her friends’ men, instead of taking it to heart, she literally doubled down that day to be a boyfriend stealer?!? Ariana had nothing to do with it, so not even the excuse of petty revenge of yeah, I’ll show you your man isn’t safe around me. This whole thing is just a mess! 

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 3/13/2023 at 12:04 AM, sandwoman said:

YES. Lisa hates him. I recently rewatched that scene and you can see her blood boil. The whole scene is very strange and hilarious to watch now.

https://www.bravotv.com/vanderpump-rules/season-8/episode-20/videos/jax-taylor-calls-vanderpump-rules-his-show

That entire scene, with all of the cast members and the theme song playing in the background, was reality TV gold. Jax is, and always has been, such an egotistical sleazy, slimy POS. I’m so glad he got canceled.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

That entire scene, with all of the cast members and the theme song playing in the background, was reality TV gold.

I remember thinking: they should just end the show with this scene, it's never going to be any better. But now I'm so glad they didn't! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

On rhobh, when they brought on Camille Grammer, there was a party where she was skankin' all over all of the women's men. I remember thinking how rotten that was. Now I'm thinking at least she was up front about it. Rachel is worse.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/15/2023 at 7:26 AM, ZettaK said:

The owners are legally responsible, but the managers are responsible for the every day running of a restaurant (and I assume legally, as well). It's strange that both restaurants/bars had the same problem at the same time. As for firing anybody, the owners are not going to fire themselves (the Toms, and Lisa VDP are the owners of TomTom, and Lisa of Pump), they might fire, or admonish the manager(s), or the person who is responsible for the liquor license. 

According to last night's episode, Lisa's son is the Tom Tom manager 😳

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, princelina said:

According to last night's episode, Lisa's son is the Tom Tom manager 😳

Wow. I wonder what the latest is with the liquor license drama. The owners — whoever they are — still have to answer to the authorities for the violations. I wonder if Max still has a job. 

2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

That entire scene, with all of the cast members and the theme song playing in the background, was reality TV gold. Jax is, and always has been, such an egotistical sleazy, slimy POS. I’m so glad he got canceled.

I wish I could watch today’s marathon, because I think it’s in this season where the dumbfuck got arrested for shoplifting sunglasses when the gang was in Hawaii. I think this was Brittany’s first featured season. 

• Like 5

L.A. Times & Eater.com reported that both Pump and TomTom's liquor licenses were pulled. One source attributes the suspension to someone "forgetting" to pay the liquor license fees, another source attributes it to on-site activity such as service to minors.  Pump was forced to close on Sat. March 11th, losing lucrative pre-Oscar Award ceremony business for that day, but reopened March 12th.

If due to nonpayment of fees, you can bet someone paid up fast.  It can take up to 6 weeks for the status to be accurately reflected on the licensing board site.  

Eater also mentioned that Schwartz&Sandy's is being pummeled with bad Yelp reviews & Yelp suspended the ability to review it at present.  

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
34 minutes ago, realityplease said:

L.A. Times & Eater.com reported that both Pump and TomTom's liquor licenses were pulled. One source attributes the suspension to someone "forgetting" to pay the liquor license fees, another source attributes it to on-site activity such as service to minors.  Pump was forced to close on Sat. March 11th, losing lucrative pre-Oscar Award ceremony business for that day, but reopened March 12th.

If due to nonpayment of fees, you can bet someone paid up fast.  It can take up to 6 weeks for the status to be accurately reflected on the licensing board site.  

Eater also mentioned that Schwartz&Sandy's is being pummeled with bad Yelp reviews & Yelp suspended the ability to review it at present.  

I would check out Yelp occasionally because the S&S website was/is shit, and most of the comments were complimentary, so this is 100% due to Scandoval. I’ve found that Yelp can do a lot of damage to a business if that business is not run by stand-up people, regardless of the food. People can swarm.

S&S may be doomed to failure at this point. Here’s hoping Katie’s and Ariana’s sandwich shop is a raging success — I assume that is still a thing.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

On another note, I thought Katie looked amazing on WWHL. Less is more sometimes, she looked beautiful. 
And Lala is virtually unrecognizable from her first season, just too much!

Edited by lili45
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Wow. I wonder what the latest is with the liquor license drama. The owners — whoever they are — still have to answer to the authorities for the violations. I wonder if Max still has a job. 

I wish I could watch today’s marathon, because I think it’s in this season where the dumbfuck got arrested for shoplifting sunglasses when the gang was in Hawaii. I think this was Brittany’s first featured season. 

He was arrested the season prior to this one, I think.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, lili45 said:

On another note, I thought Katie looked amazing on WWHL. Less is more sometimes, she looked beautiful. 
And Lala is virtually unrecognizable from her first season, just too much!

I think Katie is stunning.  

Lala should’ve left her face alone!

• Like 9
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I watched some. It was the season that Jax was arrested in Hawaii (I think 2016, S4). He ruined the last day of the cast's vacation. They had to bail him out of jail. 

48 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I think Katie is stunning.  

Lala should’ve left her face alone!

I was watching episodes from 2016 today (Bravo reruns). Lala looked so much better. Fresh and pretty.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
On 3/15/2023 at 6:29 PM, AnnieBananie said:

Lala is really trying to make bank and/or stay relevant by dropping "Send it to Darrell" merch. If she's not the center of attention, she'll try to be. 

(She also had a truck with the slogan driving around WeHo, apparently. Yawn.)

Is Darrell "RAND"??? I'm confused!

OK. I kept reading and Darrell  is Rachel's cyst & decease lawyer.  Got it now. DOAH!

Why is dumbass trying to monetize Ariana's problem for HERSELF??  That's just strange.  Her prices are out of this world! $60 for a dang hoodie? And delivery in 14 to 18 DAYS?? WHUT?  Moron.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I saw WWHL with Schwartz and Sandy where Schwartz couldn't answer a question without looking longingly at Sandy. I saw WWHL when Jerry O'Connell called them "boys".  I read this People article which appears to portray Sandy as a manipulative predator to Schwartz's innocent victim and keep going back to how unusual, in a negative way, this relationship is. They're pretty old to be ok being filmed in what appears to be a passive-aggressive relationship. Sandy's larger-than-life ego runs the show and nice guy lap dog Schwartzie pants beside him hoping to get a treat. Maybe SandySchwartzLeviss should come out as a throuple.

"Before Sandoval and Leviss's allegedly months-long affair was recently revealed, Schwartz joked about how Sandoval "steamrolled" him into kissing Leviss."

"I'm guilty by association," Schwartz, 40, told ET Canada of his kiss with Leviss, 28, at the show's season 10 premiere event. "Oh, my God. [Sandoval] made me do it. I didn't want to do it. He's like, 'If you don't do it, you're a wussy.' He steamrolled me."

https://people.com/tv/tom-schwartz-said-tom-sandoval-steamrolled-him-into-kissing-raquel-leviss/

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

It's unprofessional to "forget" to pay for a liquor license.

As for S & S, it's a shame the other partners have to pay for Sandoval's scandal, and his unpopularity. 

I don't think Schwartz is a victim, or he is really manipulated by Sandoval. He is a 40 year man. They just support and cover for each other. Yes, I'm sure he thinks Sandoval is more intelligent, and savvy than him. 

Bravo was probably going to cancel the show, but the scandal and the fallout helped to keep it alive. Bravo is having not only reruns of VR constantly on, it's showing other Lisa VDP shows like Overserved, and recent Watch What Happens Lives with VR cast members. 

Raquel and Sandoval might stay together after the scandal is forgotten, but I don't see them in a long term relationship. Raquel who is young and obviously unsophisticated admires him, and I don't doubt he likes it. Lisa VDP said a week ago that she thinks they wanted to hide the affair until filming and airing of the show was over, and they hoped that the time after the reunion, filming for the new season, and airing of the season (many months) would be enough for people to forget about it. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The "it ain't about the pasta" episode was on earlier. Bravo is showing reruns for hours.

Seems like that’s all Bravo is showing this week. They are capitalizing on the scandal. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
On 3/16/2023 at 3:00 PM, RoseAllDay said:

I would check out Yelp occasionally because the S&S website was/is shit, and most of the comments were complimentary, so this is 100% due to Scandoval. I’ve found that Yelp can do a lot of damage to a business if that business is not run by stand-up people, regardless of the food. People can swarm.

S&S may be doomed to failure at this point. Here’s hoping Katie’s and Ariana’s sandwich shop is a raging success — I assume that is still a thing.

I hope it does become a thing.  LVP mentioned something to Katie about a space with a kitchen and outdoor patio available that was a few doors down from SUR, so it will be interesting to see if anything comes from this idea.  

It would be nice to see the focus of next season on Ariana and Katie opening up a cool sandwich shop with a really great "revenge" name.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

Andy reported this morning on his show on Radio Andy that the reunion is changing practically hour by hour. Who will appear - who can appear, honestly, how long it will be, where it will be held... it's completely bananas.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I hope it does become a thing.  LVP mentioned something to Katie about a space with a kitchen and outdoor patio available that was a few doors down from SUR, so it will be interesting to see if anything comes from this idea.  

I thought Lisa Vanderbucks said she did not want their shop near SUR.

2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

It would be nice to see the focus of next season on Ariana and Katie opening up a cool sandwich shop with a really great "revenge" name.  

Gawd, I hope not! They already did this with TomTom and S&S! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Gharlane said:

I thought Lisa Vanderbucks said she did not want their shop near SUR.

Gawd, I hope not! They already did this with TomTom and S&S! 

That's what Lisa said.

• Love 1

At this point, Ken & Lisa should just adopt TomTom, Arianna & Katy.  They could help around Villa Rosa... feeding the swans, making sandwiches and fancy cocktails, vacuuming, windows... The regular.  Maybe one of them could take over washing the fleet, one could be the driver....

I mean, they might as well do this.

• LOL 10
4 hours ago, AnnieBananie said:

Andy reported this morning on his show on Radio Andy that the reunion is changing practically hour by hour. Who will appear - who can appear, honestly, how long it will be, where it will be held... it's completely bananas.

What does he mean?  Why would someone be unable to appear?  Wasn't it required and expected of everyone?

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, princelina said:

What does he mean?  Why would someone be unable to appear?  Wasn't it required and expected of everyone?

Raquel got a restraing order against Sheanna so they cannot be there, live, at the same time  I hope Sheanna is the one that ends on on Zoom.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, princelina said:

Raquel was granted a temporary restraining order against Scheana Shay for allegedly punching her, and threatening her. A permanent decision will be made on March 23rd. So, not everybody can be in the same stage.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Seems like that’s all Bravo is showing this week. They are capitalizing on the scandal. 

Thank god because I couldn’t take that stupid yacht show anymore. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
15 hours ago, princelina said:

In addition to restraining orders, one never knows when he'll get a case of Covid.

Star Trek Bullshit GIF

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 1
  • LOL 10
21 hours ago, AnnieBananie said:

Isn't it part of any Bravo-leb's contract that they have to appear on the reunion? And I am sure there is a hefty price on the salary for not appearing. 

That said, all the VR chuckles surely need that salary. 

I imagine there will be "creative" production accommodations for VR enemies to appear. Some at home; some in separate interviews. 

No body will want to sit next to nobody !

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
9 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Isn't it part of any Bravo-leb's contract that they have to appear on the reunion? And I am sure there is a hefty price on the salary for not appearing. 

That said, all the VR chuckles surely need that salary. 

I imagine there will be "creative" production accommodations for VR enemies to appear. Some at home; some in separate interviews. 

No body will want to sit next to nobody !

I'm hoping they have hidden cameras all over backstage to catch the inevitable brawl 😃

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
On 3/17/2023 at 3:58 PM, njbchlover said:

Something Really Skeevy, Pathetic and Astoundingly Arrogant About Their Toms.

*edited 3.20.23, 3:17 am

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 1
  • LOL 11

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11878371/Katie-Maloney-slams-ex-Tom-Schwartzs-rumored-love-Jo-Wenberg-light-fire.html

Katie is the one coming off as psychotic here. She keeps saying she will “light people on fire.”  I imagine she thinks this makes her look cool and dangerous (like she thinks of Lala).  But she seems unhinged, and insane.  Also no one cares about her and Tom anymore.

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I saw some vids of Schwartz’s new girlfriend and she reminds me a lot of Kristen. I don’t know why she’s cool with him lying about their relationship for months or why she was happy to double date with Sandoval and Raquel (per Kristen) but anyone who would want to date Schwartz at this point clearly has a few screws loose.

12 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Raquel will most probably attend the reunion via Zoom. The reunion will tape toward the end of March.Screenshot_20230319_055514_Instagram.thumb.jpg.a2d0ac2fd6a312e0d9e51e001ea8d5fc.jpg

This is such weak sauce. Would much rather Scheana zoomed in than Raquel, the wimp. You know Sandoval is off trying to contract Covid so he doesn’t have to be there in person either. 

Edited by racked
  • Like 2
  • LOL 11
14 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Vanderpump Rules' Katie Maloney slams ex Tom Schwartz's rumored love interest Jo Wenberg in scathing comment: 'I will light her on fire'

Katie is the one coming off as psychotic here. She keeps saying she will “light people on fire.”  I imagine she thinks this makes her look cool and dangerous (like she thinks of Lala).  But she seems unhinged, and insane.  Also no one cares about her and Tom anymore.

I never cared about Jo, too, and neither should Katie.  I don't know why Katie cares about what Schwartz is doing post-divorce. He certainly doesn't seem to care about her activities.

6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Jax and Brittany will be on Watch What Happens Live on Wednesday.

Oh boy!  Will they have shit-eating grins while gloating or will they have their sad faces on?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Jax and Brittany will be on Watch What Happens Live on Wednesday.

So Andy really is desperate to milk this thing. Because we were all out here wondering what Sleazy Jax and dumb F Brittainy have to say. Not. OTOH, Brittany could give us all some insight into how a woman can be so deep in denial, they can't accept their man is cheating.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
16 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11878371/Katie-Maloney-slams-ex-Tom-Schwartzs-rumored-love-Jo-Wenberg-light-fire.html

I don't get this at all. Katie asked for the divorce. I was in that position many years ago. I wanted out of my marriage, but still truly loved my husband. I just didn't love him as a husband, more a dear friend. It was one of the hardest things I ever did. I wanted him to find someone else and be happy. He did and I really like his now wife. She's totally cool with our friendship. Once you split, you have to deal with both parties moving on like adults.

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
45 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I am unable to access this link; getting a restricted error. However, I was also coming to post the exclusive preview as published by People, which includes the newly recorded “aftermath” footage!!

https://apple.news/AblShkwUOTW2Ho4tkra3hRA

I just rewatched the season where Kristen was stalking Tom and Ariana. Ariana could not stop harping about Kristen saying she hoped Ariana git hit by a truck  Here she is hoping essentially the same thing, just not specific about the method. The Irony on these shows. Obviously, what Raquel did was totally wrong, but Ariana has always had that air of superiority that made her way too sure if herself and her relatIonship. I have sympathy but, honestly, it's limited. She cheated with him when he was with Kristen, she refused to believe Miami Girl and I would bet a bunch that Raquel was not the first fling since Miami Girl. I cannot even fathom that there is one woman that wants to live with Tom anyway. I hope both women move on. 

Edited by chlban
  • Like 7
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

Here's the link from Bravo for the Mid Season Trailer

'Vanderpump Rules' : Ariana Madix Confronts 'Stranger' Tom Sandoval After Split and Says She Wants Him 'to Die'

These people are psychotic.  Always wanting to murder each other, light on fire, hit by a truck, etc.  That’s really not normal talk.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2