Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Also, if I were in Hook's position, there's no way I could have guessed some random wreckage was the cause of the power outage.

The transformer and power lines are on the ground, it's not a big jump for him to make. 

• Love 2

Robert tweeted a picture of the stars/hat thing for tonight's episode. I can't tell if it's the magic well or what the background is. Could it be that he's actually semi-ok with a storyline now that he's actually promoting it?

What if the show is making it seem like the Snow Queen is after Emma/Elsa but what she's really after is whatever power the hat holds and those 2 are just part of it?

• Love 1

Can someone please reassure me that Anna isn't some kind of motivational life coach who helps Charming stand up to his bully, Little Bo Peep.

That's totally how it's gonna go. Anna will be his BFF which he never mentioned before now and didn't invite to his wedding. 

Actually, Anna will then go on to become a motivational life coach to every Enchanted Forest character. We'll find out they became the iconic people they are thanks to her kind guidance. Except for Regina: when Anna met her, she went "look at your life, look at your choices" and then peaced out.

Edited by Serena
  • Love 2

More BTS photos from filming yesterday. Who is that old dude?

I have an easier time believing Hook vaguely understands how electricity works (or at least that it travels via power lines) than that he knows what Champagne is, given the name is pretty specific to our world.

I don't mind Hook being flirty in the midst of a crisis — it's kinda his MO — though I think the delivery came across a little passive aggressive. They've been so good at pacing this relationship in general, I hope they don't eff it up now, but I'll wait and see how the whole episode plays out. 

• Love 2

I haven't seen the ABC promo yet, but CTV aired one for once. From what I can remember:

• Elsa goes to Rumpelstiltskin for help recovering her memory (present day)
  • Robin tells Regina something is wrong with Marian
  • She appears to be frozen, Grumpy points the finger at Elsa, because who else do they know that can freeze people, tomorrow she could freeze the whole town

ETA:

ABC Promo

Low Quality CTV Promo

Edited by snarkastic

What's with Grumpy/the town's first instinct always being a good old mass lynching? If they wanna modern electricity, they gotta get with the modern due process.

But I'm kinda glad they're blaming Elsa. I just couldn't deal with "evil storybrookers blame poor poor Regina for something she didn't do", version 35

• Love 5

During an ad break, they said there was a deleted scene from tonight's ep you could see somewhere online (can't remember where). Is that Henry going to see Rumple? Because wasn't that supposed to happen as soon as they got back from their Honeymoon?

During an ad break, they said there was a deleted scene from tonight's ep you could see somewhere online (can't remember where). Is that Henry going to see Rumple? Because wasn't that supposed to happen as soon as they got back from their Honeymoon?

It's gonna air tomorrow on GMA. 

Also, that scene would make no sense in the context of the episode, IMO? Or even the next one? I'm thinking they've decided to delete that whole storyline, like the Regina holding the book scenes from... 314? 315? Don't remember. 

• Love 2

I'm hoping that Marion being frozen doesn't mean she's dead because that is just way, way too easy of a way out of all the trouble the writer's set up.

So, if you can be frozen like that and not be dead, maybe that is what happened to Anna. Maybe the Snow Queen just doesn't have ice cream in that freezer of hers. Maybe she has the bodies of all the people she froze (kind of like Regina's heart vault). I can see Bo Peep lending her some extra freezer space if the need should arise.

If Anna is frozen, maybe the Bo Peep Lojack doesn't work properly and you just hear the heart.

Or maybe Regina took her heart and that is why the freezing didn't kill her (but it kills those that still have their hearts). And her necklace is melted. So, now I have visions of Regina taking her heart, Malificient roasting her necklace, the Snow Queen freezing her and Rumple stealing her necklace as a trophy. Anna has no luck and that's why she's always willing to fight the impossible battles - that's all she knows.

• Love 5

According to Twitter, it'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow. I see some speculation it's the Gold/Henry scene, but I'd be surprised if it was anything other than something Frozen related that didn't make the cut (and also because the show is determined to quash what little I still like about it, and I was really looking forward to that interaction)

• Love 2

That Marian freezing stuff is... concerning. I really, really, really hope they don't wrap that storyline up by Robin not being able to TLK her so she dies. Really.

I don't know about the kiss, but I'd be amazed if they kill her this quickly.  Isn't Regina's story supposed to be the one that carries over into 4B?  (Or did I misread that?)  Even if it's not carrying over, they're going to want to milk the relationship drama a little more.

Most likely, Regina will save her again, thus again proving her worthiness and nonmonsterness.

I don't know about the kiss, but I'd be amazed if they kill her this quickly. 

Agreed. But isn't an act of love supposed to be the only way to break the freeze? If Regina somehow pulls off an act of love for Marian.... I don't even want to entertain that possibility. 

That Marian freezing stuff is... concerning. I really, really, really hope they don't wrap that storyline up by Robin not being able to TLK her so she dies. Really.

I don't think she'll die this early, but there's a strong possibility that Robin's kiss won't break the curse. Didn't we see bts pics of the Hood family getting ice-cream around about this episode? Why does the Real Snow Queen want to curse Marian of all people? To throw shade on Regina? 

I don't think she'll die this early, but there's a strong possibility that Robin's kiss won't break the curse.

Yeah, I guess I just don't see the point in showing this, though. We already know Robin is only sticking with Marian out of duty. He straight up said it. Unless it's so she finds out?

• Love 1

Yeah, I guess I just don't see the point in showing this, though. We already know Robin is only sticking with Marian out of duty. He straight up said it. Unless it's so she finds out?

And to give Regina another emotional boost.

It'd be hilarious if the Snow Queen was trying to frame Regina and had no idea that another person with ice powers had just shown up in Storybrooke and thus botching her whole plan when she's blamed rather than Regina.

• Love 3

Honestly, I want to like OQ but the Marian is frozen and Robin run to Regina to save her storyline is .... Well I'm not sure what it is and what it is suppose to be meaning but for me it is a call back to a bad bad afternoon movie.

• Love 1

Someone on tumblr theorized that Roland could TLK his mom. That would be... cool. And maybe Marian will break up with Robin upon realizing that he doesn't love her anymore. That way, we won't have them try to act a couple throughout S4. 

• Love 1

The last bts picture of her was the ice-cream date, wasn't it? That's probably what we'll see next episode. I don't remember anything else.

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 1

They did some reshoots of the ice cream date when filming episode 6ish (or around then). But I don't think we've seen her otherwise.

Someone on tumblr theorized that Roland could TLK his mom. That would be... cool.

I was entertaining the same idea, but Adam has said multiple times on Twitter that Roland doesn't really know her, so... it seems unlikely.

• Love 1

I was entertaining the same idea, but Adam has said multiple times on Twitter that Roland doesn't really know her, so... it seems unlikely.

Hmmm... good point. Should we be prepared for a TLK between Regina and Roland, at some point? And I'm not even joking. 

I am surprised that the Snow Queen apparently reveals herself right away without trying to place the blame on Elsa. I really wonder what her angle is? It's got to do with Rumple somehow, right? I mean, everyone is connected to him one way or the other. 

Hmmm... good point. Should we be prepared for a TLK between Regina and Roland, at some point? And I'm not even joking.

I actually don't think so, but only because it might run the risk of taking away from the specialness of the Henry-Regina bond, which we know can't happen.

• Love 1

I am surprised that the Snow Queen apparently reveals herself right away without trying to place the blame on Elsa. 

She may not deliberately. Given they're breaking into her store next week, I wonder if someone figures out, "Hey, you know, there was never an ice cream store here before...." or something and they track her down. Of course, there is the question of why the writers decide to reveal her to the other characters so early, but I'll be honest, I think a whole episode of "Elsa is evil!" "No she's not!" "Then who could have Frozen™ everything?" would drag. Sometimes Plot Plot Plot is the best choice for these writers, I think.

• Love 2

I'm worried that it's going to be Zelena redux, though, where the writers hurry her reveal way too fast and then she sits around doing nothing for like 5 episodes. This show tends to be at its strongest when it's incorporating the mystery/procedural element, so having the Snow Queen be revealed so fast is a mistake, imo.

• Love 3

Yeah, I share your concerns. It's true they could have put the Frozen story... on ice (I'll be here all week, folks; try the veal) for an episode, and focussed on something else. Whose centric is 4.03 supposed to be again?

• Love 2

I think the Snow Queen is more Pan redux than Zelena. Audience and the characters get to know right away they are the baddie. The story and "twist" is the fact that she's Elsa's aunt and whatever connection she has to Emma (please be her foster mom). I don't know that preview shot where she's asking Elsa? if she thinks her magic is more powerful than hers looks golden. I like that she's more chill than all out scene chewing. I can't wait to see her interact with Elsa, Anna, Rumple and Emma. We also don't know what she wants.

Whose centric is 4.03 supposed to be again?

No one? I think the flashback involves Hans and the Frozen people and Storybrook is running around like chickens with its head cut off. Also we get the intro of Will. So maybe it's heavy on Hood and co.

Are you the guys from twop forums? I'm so glad I finally found you haha

What's the spoiler with Emma and the Snow Queen being somehow connected? (apparently the Snow Queen is in NYC) I've seen posts about it elsewhere but I can't really see it happening.

• Love 4

What's the spoiler with Emma and the Snow Queen being somehow connected? (apparently the Snow Queen is in NYC) I've seen posts about it elsewhere but I can't really see it happening.

It's from here. It says the Snow Queen is after Emma (rather than -- or possibly in addition to -- Elsa). That doesn't necessarily mean they have a connection in the sense that they've met before, though many here are speculating that maybe they did when Emma was a kid. 

So in the preview it looks like Emma and Charming come upon Hook as the Snow Queen is holding icicles over his head and Elsa is there as well. There is also another scene with just Elsa and Hook. Could this be what Emma was mad about in the scene outside Granny's and why Hook says, "I should have listened to you?" Maybe Hook goes off with Elsa to investigate something when he was supposed to stay with her at the hovel or Granny's, probably to keep her away from yet another lynch mob led by Grumpy.

Are you the guys from twop forums? I'm so glad I finally found you haha

You found us :)

• Love 1

I think that's exactly why Emma is mad. Why the Snow Queen wants to impale Hook though is beyond me. Just to frame Elsa?

The line at the end of the promo from the Snow Queen, is that directed at Elsa..or Emma?

I found a bit weird that they didn't show the Knave in the promo.

I found a bit weird that they didn't show the Knave in the promo.

I would guess their main priority is still trying to convince Frozen fans to stick around. Also, only people who watched Wonderland know who he is and... that isn't many.

So maybe eating the Snow Queen's ice cream freezes you? Or at least it will if you eat her special blend. 

Whose centric is 4.03 supposed to be again?

I believe the next episode is the Emma centric and I found it odd that nothing in the promo referenced that. Something that long time Once fans have wanted for ages and they're not even going to advertise that we're getting it? It's just Frozen, Frozen, Frozen, Ice Queen, Frozen.

I believe the next episode is the Emma centric and I found it odd that nothing in the promo referenced that. Something that long time Once fans have wanted for ages and they're not even going to advertise that we're getting it? It's just Frozen, Frozen, Frozen, Ice Queen, Frozen.

Emma's centric is episode 5.

Could it be? They're really skipping the Regina centric flashback?

• Love 1

Emma's centric is episode 5.

Could it be? They're really skipping the Regina centric flashback?

I'm not getting my hopes up, isn't it around this time that Regina is Rumple's apprentice? She might not be, I suck at keeping timelines straight, either way Anna's probably going to run into her next but with any luck the fairybacks will be split between Anna, Elsa/Kristoff and Hans or just Anna and Hans.

It's very contrived by strangely I don't mind if Anna does a tour of EF characters while trying to find the Snow Queen, it gives the fairybacks a theme which is something they've lacked since season 1.

So did anyone else wonder if Regina's messenger crow was Maleficent's? 

• Love 1

I actually enjoyed that preview.  Was the Snow Queen standing in front of a tiny ice castle?  Is she about to re-build her home in the woods?

Hook standing under those icicles, I can completely see why Emma has her overreaction later on with him.  Whatever the other "thing" Hook was referring (4x01) that goes beyond Regina, I think really has to do with the trail of dead boyfriends/would be boyfriends/guys she cared about.  I think the way she was hanging on to him at the end of (4x02) pretty much indicates that or at least that's the way I'm interpreting it.

I can totally see Hook shaking his head and rolling his eyes when the Snow Queen traps him like that.  I think he's had his fill of dark magic to last him several lifetimes over.

• Love 1

I'm not getting my hopes up, isn't it around this time that Regina is Rumple's apprentice? She might not be, I suck at keeping timelines straight, either way Anna's probably going to run into her next but with any luck the fairybacks will be split between Anna, Elsa/Kristoff and Hans or just Anna and Hans.

Possibly, but since the 403 flashbacks also features the introduction of Hans, definitely some meaningful Rumple/Anna interaction, and maybe Elsa, even if Regina is there it CAN'T be all about her. So that's better than usual.

• Love 1