Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, Free said:

Exactly, they squandered the premise and pretty much burned through most of their characters early on.

It seems kinda obvious Jen herself doesn't want to come back at this point.

Yeah Jen seems to have moved on for good so I don't really see the point about asking about her return (unless maybe for a known series finale). They really did burn and squander a lot of characters early on and I do think this was supposed to have less 1-6 characters coming back originally but they've found it doesn't work. Chris Gauthier returning as Smee makes sense in terms of Hook as does Zelena for Regina.

• Love 3

In making Zelena an antagonist for Regina in Season 6, they did a horrible job of contriving the situation, so I don't want to see that again.  If Zelena is still a "hero", my question would be how many protagonists do we actually need?  The most interesting exploration I suppose could be Zelena with a Hyperion identity so she and Roni interact that way, to make the Curse breakage (where they remember) sweeter.  I don't know how the show would fare if we have an entire season where they don't have their memories.  It got a tad tedious towards the end, even in Season 1.  Yet once they DO remember, the Writers don't know how to write.  So I don't know which is worse/better.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1

Mandy from ihearttvsnark apparently saw the premiere.

*whispers* I just watched the OUAT premiere.

(I loved it).

Fellow CS fans, stop worrying. Seriously.

(X)

She answered a couple of more asks, but doesn't reveal anything spoilery. I haven't always agreed with her views, and anyway, I am beyond reassurance at this point. Fool me 6578999734 times, etc.. I don't really care what they do in canon anymore. 

Edited by Rumsy4
49 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Mandy from ihearttvsnark apparently saw the premiere.

She answered a couple of more asks, but doesn't reveal anything spoilery. I haven't always agreed with her views, and anyway, I am beyond reassurance at this point. Fool me 6578999734 times, etc..I don't really care what they do in canon anymore. 

She's always been very, very, very positive about the show, so I don't exactly trust her opinions about what's good and reassuring.

I have access to the premiere, but no way am I subjecting myself to it.

I have heard that Jen was open to doing a few more episodes but for A&E it was more "all or nothing," and no way was she doing all, and one ep is what came out of it. Take that FWIW, since it's not something I can vouch is true, but the source is somebody I don't think would lie to me (as for whether their source would lie to THEM, I have no idea).

I will be very, very curious to see the ratings. Is there ANY buzz out there for the show and new characters at all? I'm honestly curious, since I have tried to ignore what's going on with the show.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Souris said:

I have access to the premiere, but no way am I subjecting myself to it.

Aw, come on, you won't do it for us, so we can be warned by someone we trust? :-)

You know, I'm oddly looking forward to it, regardless. Either I'll enjoy it or I'll have fun snarking at the trainwreck. I'm on a panel at a convention later today about guilty pleasures, and this show is probably going to be mine. I look forward to episodes and get excited about them coming on, even planning my schedule around watching. I have very mixed feelings while watching, squeeing at some parts and shouting at the TV at others. And then when the episode's over, I turn into the Comic Book Shop Guy from The Simpsons and jump on the Internet to post "Worst. Episode. Ever. Here are all the plot holes, character inconsistencies, and continuity glitches." It's a sickness, I swear.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Souris said:

She's always been very, very, very positive about the show, so I don't exactly trust her opinions about what's good and reassuring.

Yep. I do respect her, but she LOVES the show and even though she's a huge CS shipper, her favorite character is Regina. I think she views the show in a much different (and less critical) way than I do.

I have heard that Jen was open to doing a few more episodes but for A&E it was more "all or nothing," and no way was she doing all, and one ep is what came out of it. Take that FWIW, since it's not something I can vouch is true, but the source is somebody I don't think would lie to me (as for whether their source would lie to THEM, I have no idea).

This is actually really juicy! Especially since Adam has spent the last month on Twitter insisting that "they wanted Jen back as a regular and she agreed to come back for one ep so they are thrilled". The whole thing feels really strange - like they are trying to place all the blame on her. But if this is true, they really suck. Maybe someday when the show is over all the tea will be spilled!

I will be very, very curious to see the ratings. Is there ANY buzz out there for the show and new characters at all? I'm honestly curious, since I have tried to ignore what's going on with the show.

I think there is VERY little in the way of buzz and all of that came from the pic of Emma returning, the Belle ep and the recent announcement about Zelena's return. Of course that's not for lack of trying by some of the newbies (yikes!).

Also, just looking at Mandy's replies and some of the other speculation going on, I'm starting to think time passes much differently in HH and Killian will only be gone a few days in SB time.

Edited by Kktjones
  • Love 3

I think it's clear that Jen didn't want to come back, but I don't understand why she wouldn't try to come back for a series finale. Surely this will be the last season, I can't imagine picking up more viewers. A series finale is basically where anyone ever on the show comes back, like ER. Lol. But it's whatever. How come nobody is bugging Josh and Ginny to come back and make cameos?

12 hours ago, Souris said:

This somehow seems plausible to me, especially considering Eddy and his prickly ego. Robert Carlyle has said that he and Eddy had a falling out over Golden Queen (among other things). So, it would be just like him to throw a tantrum and decide to cut their losses.

Also, just looking at Mandy's replies and some of the other speculation going on, I'm starting to think time passes much differently in HH and Killian will only be gone a few days in SB time.

That would make the separation a little better, but I don't see how that works considering HH is set in the "real" world.

11 hours ago, Watt said:

I think it's clear that Jen didn't want to come back, but I don't understand why she wouldn't try to come back for a series finale. Surely this will be the last season, I can't imagine picking up more viewers. 

But who knows when the series finale will be. It's by no means certain that this is the last season of OUAT. I doubt many actors would sign up definitely for a series finale at an unknown date. AFAIK, negotiations for series finale returns happen when the creators know the Show is going to end.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Watt said:

How come nobody is bugging Josh and Ginny to come back and make cameos?

First, Josh and Ginny were sidelined seasons ago while Jen was still a major character. And second, it was a open secret that Josh and Ginny weren't being offered another season. But they wanted Jen to come back and she said no. So perhaps people think the possibility is still there.

I'll watch the screener this weekend. I definitely want to see it but just need some quiet and a glass of wine. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Featherhat said:

Yeah Jen seems to have moved on for good so I don't really see the point about asking about her return (unless maybe for a known series finale). They really did burn and squander a lot of characters early on and I do think this was supposed to have less 1-6 characters coming back originally but they've found it doesn't work. Chris Gauthier returning as Smee makes sense in terms of Hook as does Zelena for Regina.

I think it's about who they can get and those actors were available.

6 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

Either I'll enjoy it or I'll have fun snarking at the trainwreck. 

That's how I feel right now.  Considering my favorite characters (Emma and Snowing) are all gone, it is unlikely that I will enjoy it fully, but I also don't expect it will be that bad.  I think it will be more of the same, and basically a rip-off of Season 1.  And if it turns out to be bad, it'll be great fun playing baseball with the show here every Friday night.  

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

Aw, come on, you won't do it for us, so we can be warned by someone we trust? :-)

You know, I'm oddly looking forward to it, regardless. Either I'll enjoy it or I'll have fun snarking at the trainwreck. 

You know I love y'all, but there are limits to what I will subject myself to! I must think of the health of myself and my tables.

I do enjoy the hell out of snark, but I can't do it if it's something I used to love. Too painful. I wish I could! Now, if I never emotionally invested in a show, I can have a ton of fun snarking.

8 hours ago, Kktjones said:

This is actually really juicy! Especially since Adam has spent the last month on Twitter insisting that "they wanted Jen back as a regular and she agreed to come back for one ep so they are thrilled". The whole thing feels really strange - like they are trying to place all the blame on her. But if this is true, they really suck. Maybe someday when the show is over all the tea will be spilled!

I think there is VERY little in the way of buzz and all of that came from the pic of Emma returning, the Belle ep and the recent announcement about Zelena's return. Of course that's not for lack of trying by some of the newbies (yikes!).

Thanks for the info! Since I have totally ignored the newbies, who has gone overboard on trying to sell, sell, sell?

7 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

This somehow seems plausible to me, especially considering Eddy and his prickly ego. Robert Carlyle has said that he and Eddy had a falling out over Golden Queen (among other things). So, it would be just like him to throw a tantrum and decide to cut their losses. 

There's clearly SOME sort of weirdness going on behind the scenes with regard to the Jen situation. Adam and especially Eddy have come off like even bigger jerks than usual. They've always struck me as the type of guys who would react badly to a woman telling them "No." I have a feeling there's a lot of tea of all sorts BTS, but I doubt we'll ever learn the vast majority of it. Alas. I'd love it if we did, though!

The info sounds 100% plausible to me, but like I said, I don't know that it's true. But I could totally see it being true.

6 hours ago, sharky said:

I'll watch the screener this weekend. I definitely want to see it but just need some quiet and a glass of wine. 

You have more fortitude than I!

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Kktjones said:

Yep. I do respect her, but she LOVES the show and even though she's a huge CS shipper, her favorite character is Regina. I think she views the show in a much different (and less critical) way than I do.

I think most of the buzz has being coming from people like that tumblr author, people who were going to watch and most probably enjoy the show anyway. I did see someone saying ABC has been doing amazing promotion this year, which is news to me but some people are very happy.

I think the last time this show had really large scale buzz was for Frozen in 4A, that was huge although the ratings didn't exactly hold. I doubt they'll attract many new fans at this point but with the Netflix deal etc they might even squeeze an S8 out of it if none of their new shows hit again.

13 hours ago, Souris said:

There's clearly SOME sort of weirdness going on behind the scenes with regard to the Jen situation. Adam and especially Eddy have come off like even bigger jerks than usual. They've always struck me as the type of guys who would react badly to a woman telling them "No." I have a feeling there's a lot of tea of all sorts BTS, but I doubt we'll ever learn the vast majority of it. Alas. I'd love it if we did, though!

The Jen situation always struck me as weird for some reason, even in recent interviews, their answers were far more definitive compared to their usual vague answers for just about everything else.

• Love 3

I think the last time this show had really large scale buzz was for Frozen in 4A, that was huge although the ratings didn't exactly hold. I doubt they'll attract many new fans at this point but with the Netflix deal etc they might even squeeze an S8 out of it if none of their new shows hit again.

Yeah, I doubt this setup will attract new fans (Who would be Cinderella fans I guess?  But Henry isn't exactly Prince Charming).  Plus they'll lose old fans who aren't interested in the sloppy seconds of retread.  So the overall numbers should decrease regardless of quality.

5 hours ago, PixiePaws1 said:

This review seems very in-line with what A&E are hyping.  Henry/Cinderella has the same Snow/Charming vibe, Henry/Lucy has the same Emma/Henry vibe, Lady Tremaine is a great female villain, etc.   I guess my is-this-A&E-in-disguise-meter went off the charts when the review ended with Roni being an absolute "delight" and how every writer would identify with Henry's difficulties with writers' block.  

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Camera One said:

I guess my is-this-A&E-in-disguise-meter went off the charts when the review ended with Roni being an absolute "delight" and how every writer would identify with Henry's difficulties with writers' block.

LMAO. 

• Love 4

Because who doesn't find writer's block absolutely fascinating? Why, we could even enjoy several scenes of Henry staring sadly at a typewriter, which he would obviously use instead of a PC because he's just that Real. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Serena said:

Because who doesn't find writer's block absolutely fascinating? Why, we could even enjoy several scenes of Henry staring sadly at a typewriter, which he would obviously use instead of a PC because he's just that Real. 

And it will be Augusts's exact typewriter. Because August taught him to ride a motocycle and to type. This will be shown in a flashback entitled Selfless Brave and True Stranger in a Stranger Land. Inexplicably, this flashback will be set in Thailand, and Henry will get a tattoo to get over his brekaup with Violet. 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Rumsy4 said:

And it will be Augusts's exact typewriter. Because August taught him to ride and motocycle and to type. This will be shown in a flashback entitled Selfless Brave and True Stranger in a Stranger Land. Inexplicably, this flashback will be set in Thailand, and Henry will get a tattoo to get over his brekaup with Violet. 

"August, you're more of a father to me than Hook ever was."

One of the previews say Hook gets a new partner at the end of the episode, and it's a "familiar face". My guess is it's going to be Gold.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2

I think the fangirlish review encapsulates the problem that Once is going to have with the new story. She liked it and the new characters were better than she expected, but still walked away feeling blah about it all with little interest in continuing. It's hard to connect with new characters immediately and on a new show people are more likely to give something they liked a bit more time, but a show in its 7th season has to do more. Otherwise all the negative factors aren't able to be overcome by a new story that is enjoyable, but not great.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

One of the previews say Hook gets a new partner at the end of the episode, and it's a "familiar face". 

I would have walked on cut glass for Rogers' partner to be Ariel....! 

Killian and Ariel were hilarious with their brother-sister type dynamic.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, PixiePaws1 said:

Killian and Ariel were hilarious with their brother-sister type dynamic.

I'm sure it's Rumple though because they love placing Killian in terrible positions/ conditions. Although I'm here for Robert and Colin working together more.

• Love 2

It's kind of funny that Cursed!Killian would have a reaction to seeing a picture of his lover in a book, but Emma had almost no reaction to it in the S6 finale.

Yes There's a spoilery reaction post somewhere, but I couldn't find it.

According to the same source, Rogers' "missing case" is that Henry's family died in a fire. He believes there was something fishy about it. Henry visits the graveyard because he believes his wife and daughter are dead. I'm not looking forward to him moping around about his tragic loss, because A) we haven't met the wife and we barely know Lucy, and B) they're alive in HH. Emma in S1 was more tolerable because she didn't go around grieving and her past was real. Her tragic backstory actually happened. I really don't care about these characters' cursed lives.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

It's kind of funny that Cursed!Killian would have a reaction to seeing a picture of his lover in a book, but Emma had almost no reaction to it in the S6 finale.

Emma had no reaction to Henry in real life in the S6 finale.

I wonder if they've "fixed" the issue where the people in the book look EXACTLY like the person in real life but no one ever comments on that while looking at the book.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, PixiePaws1 said:

Ha ha. That's funny because in the book, every step the Little Mermaid takes on land feels like knives cutting into her feet.

On 9/20/2017 at 4:13 PM, MadyGirl1987 said:

October 6th. Not sure what time...

8:00 PM EST. Followed by Inhumans at 9:01.

Edited by Noneofyourbusiness
On 9/21/2017 at 10:53 AM, Shanna Marie said:

We'll build to the season finale in which Lady Tremaine is planning on attacking Storybrooke and must be stopped. After all, even in this new configuration, all villains will still have taking over a small town in Maine as their primary life goal.

That was really only true of Ingrid, Cora, Pan and Hades. Hook wanted revenge on Rumple. Zelena wanted to go back in time and change history so that she was raised as Cora and Leopold's daughter and Regina and Snow were never born. Isaac and the Queens of Darkness wanted to rewrite reality. Arthur wanted the power of Excalibur. The Black Fairy wanted to take over the entire planet. And Hades may also have tried to take over the entire world after taking over Storybrooke, since the Olympian Crystal could bring magic with it.

Edited by Noneofyourbusiness
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Camera One said:

I'm assuming we can expect lots of CS moments with inanimate objects this season.  Detective Rogers will encounter a red leather jacket, a yellow bug, a swan, and a safety valve (remembrances of The Savior).

It will be soooooo romantic, and will lead---no-eefing-where. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, PixiePaws1 said:

Oh, that would have been perfect for that seemingly obvious scenario I came up with earlier, where he's a jaded military veteran who lost his hand to an IED in the Middle East, now working as a cop, and then he gets assigned a new partner, a perky, idealistic rookie who seems like a ditz but who actually has a lot of common sense.

5 hours ago, daxx said:

I'm sure it's Rumple though because they love placing Killian in terrible positions/ conditions. Although I'm here for Robert and Colin working together more.

I would actually be okay with that scenario because it would be interesting to see them together with a different dynamic and without the baggage they've already explored in-depth (and frequently forgotten). The actors work so well together. Of course, Rumple would end up being a dirty cop, since they won't make him be truly good for long.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

More than funny, it's sad, but it is in line with everything else about the relationship.The writers were never scared to show Killian's love for Emma. To show Emma's love for him, on the other hand, was more problematic and not that common.

BTW, if that is the scene that has to reasure me that they are not going to destroy CS, it doesn't work, not at all.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Camera One said:

I'm assuming we can expect lots of CS moments with inanimate objects this season.  Detective Rogers will encounter a red leather jacket, a yellow bug, a swan, and a safety valve (remembrances of The Savior).

Maybe that's where the Troll holding the VW bug sculpture comes in..?

Don't worry, it will all be extremely satisfying.  Henry will name his second baby Emma, they will put up a giant painting of her at Roni's, and in a future finale, a rebellious Lucy will go to Storybrooke to find the serum that Emma secretly made a long time ago to destroy all magic once and for all.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, daxx said:

Eh, I'm kind of over the whole Killian/Rumple thing. I had my fill of Rumple treating him terribly and getting away with everything in 4A. I'm really disappointed that they are setting up the same old dynamic with them. I personally would find it so much more interesting if Rogers was Rumple's superior or had some sort of control over him (how can they resist making Hook a "Captain"?). Or if they made Rumple's cowardly personality come to the forefront, or even if they made him a totally by-the-book type. Instead Rumple will be a morally ambiguous detective who gets to treat Rogers like crap and never gets his comeuppance (because when has Rumple ever?).

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Kktjones said:

Eh, I'm kind of over the whole Killian/Rumple thing. I had my fill of Rumple treating him terribly and getting away with everything in 4A. I'm really disappointed that they are setting up the same old dynamic with them. .... Instead Rumple will be a morally ambiguous detective who gets to treat Rogers like crap and never gets his comeuppance (because when has Rumple ever?).

Agree. Rumple will never get his comeuppance, and hsi character became boring after Season 3.

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Kktjones said:

Instead Rumple will be a morally ambiguous detective who gets to treat Rogers like crap and never gets his comeuppance (because when has Rumple ever?).

And we will be expected to feel sorry for him when we find out he's doing this because he wants to get back to Belle and Gideon.

• Love 7

“I don’t want to mimic what Jared [Gilmore] did, because Henry’s a different person, he’s older now,” West says of the role’s original portrayer. “But it was important to understand the essence of those relationships to be able to do the job.”

Good choice. I hope the actor brings something new to the table, but I'm just being optimistic.

“If you’ve never seen Once Upon a Time, you can absolutely watch episode 1 and not miss a beat.”

Um... maybe if you turned your brain completely off. I'm sure no one will wonder why the Evil Queen is some random bartender but also Henry's mother, Captain Hook is a cop but also Henry's step-father, and Rumplestiltskin is Captain Hook's partner but also Henry's grandfather. The book that recounts the entire events of the first six seasons is a major plot point, yet its contents won't be needed to understand what's going on? Didn't S1 explain its own book through flashbacks? Wasn't that kind of important?

Edward Kitsis says, calling season 7 a “requel” — half reboot, half sequel.

Is it me or is it that no one has a clue what S7 actually is? One day A&E will say, "This is very much a continuation of what we've been doing", and the next, "It's a completely new story new viewers will have no trouble jumping into." Now it's both? I can enjoy one or the other, but not some in-between that makes no sense.

The format will still be split between Enchanted Forest flashbacks and present-day real-world Hyperion Heights.

Natalie probably means Alternate Forest. (Oh, excuse me - "A New Realm". Just rolls off the tongue.) But I think people are going to get confused quickly.

There are new iterations of familiar characters like that glass-slippered princess and Wonderland’s Alice

I've also heard this Alice is not from Wonderland, or something like that. There's also speculation she is Rumple's (or Gold's) daughter. It was teased that he would be interested in her mysterious identity, and in one of the filming photos, he wraps his hands around her arms affectionately. It's unlikely she could be Rumpbelle's, considering she's super blonde. Could she be Gideon's girlfriend?

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

Good choice. I hope the actor brings something new to the table, but I'm just being optimistic.

From the Season finale, the actor did bring something new to the table.  Which was acting like some random extra with no personality.   I don't think Adult Henry should mimic younger Henry, but it has to be believable that he's the same person, or else a lot of the reunion scenes are going to feel empty. 

4 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

Is it me or is it that no one has a clue what S7 actually is? One day A&E will say, "This is very much a continuation of what we've been doing", and the next, "It's a completely new story new viewers will have no trouble jumping into." Now it's both? I can enjoy one or the other, but not some in-between that makes no sense.

I totally agree.  As usual, they're talking out of both sides of their mouth.  They want the best of both worlds... no longer shackled to the ball and chain of being forced to write for characters they couldn't care less about where they couldn't squeeze out even a drop of creativity, while keeping the characters they loved most and stringing along old viewers.

From the article:  "Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan for an emotional curtain call in episode 2, Emilie de Ravin and Giles Matthey as Belle and Gideon, respectively, in the moving Rumple-centric fourth hour"

The Rumple-centric fourth hour will be "moving"?  Give me a freak'in break.

“It’s new energy,” Parrilla says. “I loved working with the old cast, but I think change is really healthy; it challenges us, it makes us uncomfortable, but it actually forces us to step out of the norm, and remain open-minded.”

Comments like this annoy me, because a new cast was not a prerequisite for challenge or stepping out of the norm.  The problem was A&E's utter lack of creativity and their inability to stop themselves from re-setting everything back to zero every single time they could've let the characters or the show grow.  

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 9

This is not verified but on tumblr an Anon posted that the scene at the end of 7x01 where Rogers has a CS moment is that in a book (that is what the Anon put..they didn't write the storybook) he sees a picture that turns out to be Emma behind a portal of some kind.

That's all i can find.

Well, Alice and Adelaide Kane (sorry, forgot her name) look the best. Does that mean Adelaide will be a regular since she's getting a photo? Hook looks like he always does. And the "happy family" picture looks like those people were photoshopped together, which they probably were.

I just saw the photos...I have barely seen spoilers or news for whatever is about to air since no one is talking about it but I saw the photos.

They're kind of ridiculous. Not only is there a strange filter on top of them all but there doesn't seem to be a theme to these photos at all. It's like they were trying to rip off the wonderful season 2 promo photos of the characters in fairytale clothes in Storybrooke but forgot to have a story like those ones had. Why is Hook wearing his old pirate clothes in a fake alley? Wouldn't it have been better to have him in a police station or something? And why the hell is Rumple just wearing normal clothes walking down a fake street? It looks like Robert Carlyle just walked in in his normal clothes because he couldn't be bothered to change. It's all very weird but it's rather comforting that they still haven't fired their awful promo people.

Edited by superloislane
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, superloislane said:

Why is Hook wearing his old pirate clothes in a fake alley? Wouldn't it have been better to have him in a police station or something?

Yeah, that setting is so generic that it could have been outside the tavern in the seaside town. It doesn't exactly say anything about fairytale character in the modern world. He should have been in a police station or at least standing beside a police car.

4 hours ago, superloislane said:

And why the hell is Rumple just wearing normal clothes walking down a fake street? It looks like Robert Carlyle just walked in in his normal clothes because he couldn't be bothered to change.

That's the other odd thing. He's the only one not dressed in fairytale mode. Since we're so familiar with the returning characters in their fairytale mode, I think it would have been more intriguing to show them in their new cursed mode, like they did with Rumple. Rumple in jeans is a little surprising and intriguing. Seeing Hook in the same outfit he's worn from the start in a generic setting is hardly the stuff of "ooh, wonder what's going on here."

36 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

Seeing Hook in the same outfit he's worn from the start in a generic setting is hardly the stuff of "ooh, wonder what's going on here."

..but as Rogers he doesn't have a hook and all those millions of new viewers (!!!) who are tuning in for the very 1st won't know he's really Captain Hook...

The last three seasons didn't need any photoshoots, but for the requel, they're willing to splurge?  Great point above that they couldn't even maintain consistency within a photo shoot.  Henry looks like he's wearing eyeliner.  

• Love 1
On 9/25/2017 at 2:32 PM, KingOfHearts said:

"We are both."

• Love 2