Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

The only time I want to see Baby Neal again is in the epilogue where he's at least a toddler along w/ Rumbelle baby, Robyn, and CS babies.

6 hours ago, Serena said:

That interview was Peak Annoying 

I'm just glad we can at least confirm that CS are living together within the first couple of episodes if not the end of the premiere.

• Love 2

I wonder why people wanna see baby Neal. It's like with Pistachio and baby Omen. I doubt we'll even see them. Baby Omen maybe more so than the 2 others because I'm assuming people will be worried they have a wee!Dark One on their hands. 

Baby Neal isn't even needed now considering they will be creating a whole Savior mythology which will probably mean that being born out of true love has no bearings on whether one has magic or not. 

Baby Neal is a squib, let's all get over it. Baby Omen on the other hand...I'm assuming Rumple will be the first Dark One to father child. I'm not talking about Baelfire because Bae was born well before Rumple was the Dark One so that doesn't count. Too bad they did a half-assed job with the Dark One mythology last season.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I wonder why people wanna see baby Neal. It's like with Pistachio and baby Omen. I doubt we'll even see them.

It's not that I want to see babies on screen (because let's face it...they're boring, annoying, and useless), it's more that the babies exist within the world of OUAT, so I expect to see them around now. At the bare minimum, there should be prop babies somewhere in the background, they don't even have to hire baby actors. The writers made the decision to bring babies into their world, and now they have to use them because it affects the characterizations of the mothers and fathers on the show. If we never see Snow or Charming taking care of Neal, their characters become uncaring and neglectful because they'd prefer to have a babysitter 24/7. If A&E don't care to show the babies on screen, then they shouldn't have written them into existence to begin with. 

That airship does look really cool. I hope we get to see a certain captain sailing one before the season is over.

• Love 5

That shot of the airship kind of reminds me of the one in Stardust.

Speaking of ships, did we ever hear anything about them shooting the Lady Washington at sea? If they were only shooting on her at the dock, they may as well have used the barge. With the real ship, they at least needed to let her sail into the harbor. Using the real ship just to sit at the dock would be like bringing in a stunt double with a highly specialized skill set (martial arts, gymnastics, etc.) to film scenes of walking down the street.

1 minute ago, Shanna Marie said:

That shot of the airship kind of reminds me of the one in Stardust.

Speaking of ships, did we ever hear anything about them shooting the Lady Washington at sea? If they were only shooting on her at the dock, they may as well have used the barge. With the real ship, they at least needed to let her sail into the harbor. Using the real ship just to sit at the dock would be like bringing in a stunt double with a highly specialized skill set (martial arts, gymnastics, etc.) to film scenes of walking down the street.

We didn't hear anything about them filming the Lady Washington at sea. However, I find it unrealistic they'd pay the money to bring the ship all the way up there just for one scene of Hook & Belle on deck -- like you said, they could've used the barge instead for much cheaper. Now, I tracked the Lady Washington over that night, and it did some funky movements around the docks over several hours on either side of midnight. I have no idea if that is something they do with a ship regularly or it indicates movement for filming purposes. It didn't go out to sea that I saw on its tracker. But, that evening also happened to be the night after a full moon -- and if you had a tall ship, wouldn't it be a nice shot to film it against a full moon? If they didn't, they wasted a prime opportunity.

There are rumors she will be back in Steveston on Aug. 8 for filming. She's not scheduled for tours at her home port that day...

1 hour ago, Curio said:

's not that I want to see babies on screen (because let's face it...they're boring, annoying, and useless), it's more that the babies exist within the world of OUAT, so I expect to see them around now. At the bare minimum, there should be prop babies somewhere in the background, they don't even have to hire baby actors.

Yea, I don't want to see babies..the show is a campy soap so just mention..."Granny is watching Neil," or whatever and leave it at that. Granny is now the Aunt Clara/ Mrs. Trumball of this show!

Here's my question for the season. If the Evil Queen loves Henry so much and wouldn't hurt him, isn't the part where she wants to destroy everyone he loves completely counter to that? Killing/hurting/attacking Snow, Emma, David, Baby Snowflake would deeply hurt Henry. That's not love.  Wasn't there an entire plot where Regina was using Cora parenting style tactics and it was bad? Didn't they have a thing where Regina explained how she was going to kill everyone and Henry objected and got mind wiped? Wasn't this supposed to be hurtful and bad?  This whole thing is so stupid and makes no sense.

Edited by KAOS Agent
  • Love 5

I still can't even wrap my head around the whole the EQ loves Henry when they have basically stripped everything Regina from her. If Charles Manson can love (or whatever) so can the EQ I guess. I'm just really having a hard time with this and how she's now a 3rd mom. She loves Henry and hates everyone else in his life. I'm assuming Henry will have another I'm going to destroy magic meltdown. 

Give me Emma's story with her Snowing and Hook. Regina and the EQ can keep Henry. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 1

The EQ loving Henry makes ZERO logical sense given that she is supposed to be completely evil & conscience-less. They're trying to have it both ways, of course.

I kept trying to come up with interesting theories about Hook's secret and why it would really affect Charming, but then I remembered and accepted: No, self, save your imagination, it’s This Show, These Writers. They do tend to oversell things ::cough::Ursula::cough:: but they also like to throw bad things into flashbacks as a way to “level the playing field” and make Regina and her crimes not seem so bad or unusual ::cough::Snowing eggnapping::cough::. So, yeah, I do agree that the secret will be that Hook killed Charming’s father or played a big role in his death. If PapaCharming confessed to him in a tavern that he had sold his son, that would push Hook’s trigger bigtime. Bye-bye, PapaCharming.

Contrived as hell, of course, but TS, TW. A&E would consider that tit-for-tat for Regina’s role in Snow’s father’s death and her killing Graham, so we can we please stop judging her for that and wanting justice?

A&E would consider that tit-for-tat for Regina’s role in Snow’s father’s death and her killing Graham, so we can we please stop judging her for that and wanting justice?

Snow's father getting killed was just desserts for Snow getting Daniel killed.  And don't forget Snow also killed Cora, preventing an epic mother-daughter journey of redemption for the ages.

The EQ loves Henry. ....hmm....the EQ gives Henry TLK..because if Regina can do it without her heart then, why not? Makes perfect sense in A+E world.

Would they dare try that shit on us? Would they go that far?...... (should i be using that sarcasm font?!) 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Snow's father getting killed was just desserts for Snow getting Daniel killed.  And don't forget Snow also killed Cora, preventing an epic mother-daughter journey of redemption for the ages.

Well, yes, but we keep talking about Regina killing Graham. That is unacceptable! We need more incentive to stop that, clearly.

The EQ loves Henry. ....hmm....the EQ gives Henry TLK..because if Regina can do it without her heart then, why not? Makes perfect sense in A+E world.

Would they dare try that shit on us? Would they go that far?...... (should i be using that sarcasm font?!)

Thus breaking the "curse" of the split, sending the EQ back into Regina! TLKs break any curse! (Who cares if it was a potion & not a curse? Hook's enchanted hook went from a spell to a potion.)

Edited by Souris
17 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

Perhaps Regina will have to TLK the EQ.  The story becomes Regina learning to love all the parts of herself?

"Regina, you just have to learn to love yourself. Even the bad parts!" Honestly, I'd totally take that over Regina giving Henry a TLK without a heart any day.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Curio said:

"Regina, you just have to learn to love yourself. Even the bad parts!"

Belle could be the one to give her the pep talk that leads to this epiphany -- "Yes, even the dark part of you is good and worthy of love!" I'm being snarky, but that did sound a lot like some of the interviews about Belle.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Curio said:

"Regina, you just have to learn to love yourself. Even the bad parts!" 

Belle's words of wisdom, I imagine.

Every time Belle talks about loving Rumple's "dark parts", my mind goes to the gutter.

I'm sure she discovered his "dark parts" as Lacey.

Edited by KingOfHearts

Remember when Elsa (the one friend to never screw Emma over.) taught Emma to love herself? I really hope Emma is no where near this mess. Give Belle something to do. Even Snow deserves better.

1 hour ago, mjgchick said:

Remember when Elsa (the one friend to never screw Emma over.) taught Emma to love herself? I really hope Emma is no where near this mess. Give Belle something to do. Even Snow deserves better.

Funny you mention Elsa, because Georgina Haig was just spotted arriving in Vancouver. If Disney didn't have such a tight rein on Elsa, I'd say now's their chance to have Elsa screw Emma over somehow to show how good a friend Regina is!

48 minutes ago, Souris said:

Funny you mention Elsa, because Georgina Haig was just spotted arriving in Vancouver. If Disney didn't have such a tight rein on Elsa, I'd say now's their chance to have Elsa screw Emma over somehow to show how good a friend Regina is!

A&E: "We didn't think Aladdin, the Evil Queen, Jekyll/Hyde and the Land of Untold Stories were going to be enough to get viewers."

• Love 2

Just saw the trailers.  I love Oded Fehr. I love the thought of him playing over the top evil. But can I eye candy watch for him and Robert Carlyle and not be perpetually nauseated by the writers drooling over Regina?

Let's face it: if they could eliminate all other story lines and only keep the other characters around as foils to Regina, they WOULD.

Their resentment that they have to waste time on other stories has gotten pretty obvious.

• Love 1

Given that they've used "sitting at home and watching Netflix" in a disparaging way in past interviews as their code for "boring things no one wants to watch," I'm inclined to read this as "Emma and Hook will be sidelined this season." Or else we'll get one scene, just to show us how boring it is, before some new angst gets dropped on them.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I'm glad that the writers are at least talking about exploring this. Though I feel this is to service "can the savior be happy?" angst.

I noticed the transcribed part of the interview left out Eddy's facetious remarks. lol

What did he say? I can't watch the video.

I think it's funny that those are their plans for CS now after they said in the past that no one wants to see that!

25 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

Given that they've used "sitting at home and watching Netflix" in a disparaging way in past interviews as their code for "boring things no one wants to watch," I'm inclined to read this as "Emma and Hook will be sidelined this season." Or else we'll get one scene, just to show us how boring it is, before some new angst gets dropped on them.

This is most definitely a plot point. My friend just bet me a bottle of wine that Hook will get all emo when he sees one of the movies listed on there because it likely has to do with his secret.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Rumsy4 said:

I'm glad that the writers are at least talking about exploring this. Though I feel this is to service "can the savior be happy?" angst.

Pretty much. They are not going to explore Emma and Hook being a couple, but use it to intensify Emma's (and Hook's, because of his secret) angst.

1 hour ago, pezgirl7 said:

What did he say? I can't watch the video.

He said something stupid about them watching Borgen, a Danish political drama (edited) becasue Emma read somewhere that it was good. Adam also said Henry is going to make list of movies for Hook to watch.

I would highly recommend Hook to burn that list, considering the movies Henry has on his phone. 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

He said something stupid about them watching Borgen, a Danish political drama (edited) becasue Emma read somewhere that it was good. Adam also said Henry is going to make list of movies for Hook to watch.

I would highly recommend Hook to burn that list, considering the movies Henry has on his phone. 

Actually I think Henry will recommend Peter Pan and Hook, just to see Hook's horrific reaction to what he looks like.

Emma's black leather jacket really looks like Killian's. I wonder if that is symbolizing the fact her walls are down. The red jacket was her putting her walls up.

They changed the sex of Cinderella's baby to it's correct one. LMAO I can't believe they corrected it.

2 hours ago, Hookian said:

They changed the sex of Cinderella's baby to it's correct one. LMAO I can't believe they corrected it.

IMO, they never had it wrong. Baby girls can go by Alex and not wear clothing that screams out, "I'm a girl!"

• Love 5
On 8/1/2016 at 1:55 PM, Rumsy4 said:

KITSIS: It’s the Sayid episode [of Lost]: “Perhaps.”

What does that even mean??

Wasn't the Sayid episode of Lost the one that revealed while he may have been a member of the Iraqi guard and a torturer, he was really just misunderstood and did it all to save the woman he loved?

...I'm suddenly realizing where these writers get their ideas.

4 minutes ago, Eolivet said:

Wasn't the Sayid episode of Lost the one that revealed while he may have been a member of the Iraqi guard and a torturer, he was really just misunderstood and did it all to save the woman he loved?

That was certainly the pattern for Sayid flashbacks. But as an answer to the question "Do any of the Untold Story characters come from the Enchanted Forest?" it makes no sense to me.

...I'm suddenly realizing where these writers get their ideas.

They've been rifling ideas from LOST from the beginning! lol

Hook and Henry are playfully swordfighting.

Daaawww...

I love Emma's new black leather jacket. She and Hook look like the hippest parents! And going back to the baby talk from a few days ago, a CS baby is really the only one I'd be interested in seeing.

1 minute ago, Rumsy4 said:

Who freezes them? There was a guy wearing a sea-faring hat in the periscope videos. Maybe he has something to do with it.

Emma holding a shoe.

The "other" shoe?

I love Emma's new black leather jacket. She and Hook look like the hippest parents! 

I'm loving it too! And yes--they do!

I can smell the salty tears a mile away.

Their are totally using "struggle to be a normal couple" as a stupid plot of Hook not thinking he's good enough or Emma thinking she doesn't deserve to be happy.

Those two are perfect for each other.

• Love 2

Shouldn’t you be at school?

They took Henry to Camelot and the Underworld, so why should they care if Henry is in school? There's no way Henry isn't failing it.

Paige: "Why do you get to ditch school whenever you want?"
Henry: "Because my mom is the sheriff, my other mom is the mayor, my grandma is the teacher, and my grandpa is the other sheriff."
Paige: "Oh. It must be nice to be a privileged main character."

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, InsertWordHere said:

IMO, they never had it wrong. Baby girls can go by Alex and not wear clothing that screams out, "I'm a girl!"

What they had wrong was the baby's age. Alex should have been a toddler (two-ish), not a baby. Adam acknowledged the error at the time and it seems like they've cast an age appropriate child this time, so bravo for fixing continuity errors.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

"Cinderella has a shotgun." Only on Once Upon a Time!

And that's the kind of thing I signed up for when I started watching this show, some crazy mash-up weirdness putting fairy tale characters in unexpected situations.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, KAOS Agent said:

What they had wrong was the baby's age. Alex should have been a toddler (two-ish), not a baby. Adam acknowledged the error at the time and it seems like they've cast an age appropriate child this time, so bravo for fixing continuity errors.

I just assumed it was a second child. I don't believe she ever called it by name in 4x07. But I'm not sure why Alex wouldn't have been there.

Edited by KingOfHearts