Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Well, since I don't believe Hook comes back to life in the cemetery, they really could have had Emma go anywhere for her to sit and think and Hook to find her. Imagine if she had gone to the water and Hook had found her there. But perhaps Hook comes back and can't find anyone to ask what's going on since most of the people he knows are at the cemetery. He eventually tracks them all there but doesn't interrupt the funeral to announce his presence and waits quietly until Emma is alone. 

5 minutes ago, Curio said:

I'm okay with resurrected Killian keeping the hook. I think on some subconscious level, Hook will always want to keep it just to atone for his centuries of being a bad person. If he's being given a second chance at a good life after years of being a villain, it's worth the sacrifice to only have one hand. It makes his redemption more believable.

That's an excellent point.

And I agree that the Captain Swan reunion in front of Robin's grave is tasteless. I would have been okay if Hook appeared behind Emma at his grave when she's doing something with the rum flask.

My guess is that Emma is at Hook's grave, mourns him and then (since she's in the cemetery) goes to Robin's grave to pay her respects as well.  During that time, Hook is resurrected.  Part of me prefers this scenario as opposed to him "popping up" from his grave while Emma is standing there.  It makes more a dramatic impact for her to walk away and THEN have him appear.  That being said, it would have been fine for him to appear to her somewhere else, but my guess is that the writes wanted to continue in the same emotional moment for Emma, moving from Killian's grave to pass by Robin's. 

Boy, Hades sure chose the perfect mark, didn't he? Zelena is so starved for affection and desperate to believe that someone loves her that she will accept anything Hades says. At this point, I'm rooting for Zelena's redemption. I hope she gets over Hades' defeat and bonds further with her sister. Team Zelena!

• Love 2
(edited)

Hades really has Zelena's number, and he knows what makes her fall in line. Because this is it, Zelena is falling in line with Hades without him having to coerce her into doing it.

I'm really looking forward to the fall out from all of this. Zelena is at the funeral, so I'm guessing there's no hard feelings between her and Regina. And if there are no hard feelings there, I don't see why Regina should resent Emma. I get the whole your boyfriend is back, and mine is dead bit of it, but still. Emma isn't who got Robin killed.

I sort of feel bad that Roland is going to get separated from his sister though. She's his only blood relative, and I find that for an arc where siblings have been separated and reunited with some disastrous consequences, it doesn't make much sense to separate Hobbit child from his little sister.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 2
(edited)
12 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

And if there are no hard feelings there, I don't see why Regina should resent Emma. I get the whole your boyfriend is back, and mine is dead bit of it, but still. Emma isn't who got Robin killed.

It's stupid that Emma or Hook are getting blamed at all because Hades could have killed Robin without the #SaveHook plot if he really wanted to. We've been shown that Hades was able to visit Liam in the real world and make a deal to send the sailors to their deaths, so I don't see what was stopping him from popping into our world for a quick visit to convince Rumple he needs to kill Robin in order to tear up that baby contract. It could have been his twisted way of trying to woo Zelena by giving her full custody of Pistachio.

It really sucks that Emma saved an innocent woman from being killed by Regina and then spent the entire next season getting yelled by Regina for ruining her life, but Zelena is going to get off scot-free even though it was her boyfriend who directly killed Robin. Regina convinced her sister to pursue the relationship with Hades even though Hook (the guy who was being tortured by the guy 48 hours earlier) said it was a terrible idea and to not trust Hades, so Regina kind of dug Robin's grave for him.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 4
Just now, KingOfHearts said:

I don't think Regina will resent Emma.

This makes it seem like she will:

"The two moms are trying to stop Henry from destroying magic and trying to stop Gold, who is the ultimate darkest of the dark ones, from getting to Henry," Parrilla says. "The whole thing turns into a real blame game, with Emma and Regina arguing like crazy. 'It's your fault this is happening!' 'No, it's your fault!' There is a lot of pent-up emotion."

"The whole thing turns into a real blame game, with Emma and Regina arguing like crazy. 'It's your fault this is happening!' 'No, it's your fault!' There is a lot of pent-up emotion."

This sounds more like it's Henry related, and that's why they're blaming each other. 

11 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I don't think Regina will resent Emma. I can't speak for HydeQueen though.

I really think we're about to get a retread of EQ vs Snow but with Emma instead of Snow this time.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Curio said:

It's stupid that Emma or Hook are getting blamed at all because Hades could have killed Robin without the #SaveHook plot if he really wanted to. We've been shown that Hades was able to visit Liam in the real world and make a deal to send the sailors to their deaths, so I don't see what was stopping him from popping into our world for a quick visit to convince Rumple he needs to kill Robin in order to tear up that baby contract. It could have been his twisted way of trying to woo Zelena by giving her full custody of Pistachio.

It really sucks that Emma saved an innocent woman from being killed by Regina and then spent the entire next season getting yelled by Regina for ruining her life, but Zelena is going to get off scot-free even though it was her boyfriend who directly killed Robin. Regina convinced her sister to pursue the relationship with Hades even though Hook (the guy who was being tortured by the guy 48 hours earlier) said it was a terrible idea and to not trust Hades, so Regina kind of dug Robin's grave for him.

Ignoring all that, the fact stands that Regina and Robin choose to "take a more direct approach", all by themselves, breaking and entering in order to take back Pistachio knowing full well that Hades will likely be there.  Fans (and Regina, likely) cycling back and saying "this is all Emma's fault because if not for her, Hades wouldn't have come to Storybrooke!" are being very disingenuous because Hades being in town didn't have to result in Robin's death, but Regina and Robin made their own choice and it backfired on them.  The people to directly blame for Robin's death are partially Regina, partially Zelena, partially Robin himself, and totally Hades (yeah, you know, the murderer.)

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 5
(edited)
21 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

This sounds more like it's Henry related, and that's why they're blaming each other. 

It might be related to Henry, but the whole reason they're going after Henry in the first place is because he's afraid Regina will turn evil and use dark magic again, and he's afraid she'll turn evil because Robin died. So I could easily see an argument where Regina blames Emma's mission to save Hook as the catalyst for freeing Hades and Robin dying, but Emma (hopefully) has some backbone and says that Regina's tendency to go evil after something bad happens to her is a personality thing which is Regina's fault.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 2

I just remembered Lana's 100th Episode Party interview about romance, and she gave that odd answer about how being a family is really romantic. When the rest of the cast talked about Captain Swan or Snowing, she mentioned that instead. She totally knew the fate of Robin and her relationship with Zelena at that point.

• Love 1

Wow. I just lost a bit of respect for Sean. 

I hope we don't get a redux of 4.05. I hope Emma will tell Regina to stop blaming other people for her shitty decisions. She did when she was Dark.

• Love 1
(edited)

When the Olympian Crystal is lit up, it resembles a lightning bolt. No wonder it was originally Zeus's.

Wow. I just lost a bit of respect for Sean. 

I gotta call him out. If you're an actor who is committed to your role, the portrayal of your death should be important. It's an art and all that. I don't appreciate that he's ruining it for all his fans just to make a point. (That appears to be what he's doing, anyway.) Knowing he dies can ruin it for a lot of people. I'm someone who likes being spoiled, but most viewers don't. With any dignity, an actor should go out with a bang. But that's just my two cents. I guess it particularly bothers me because I have such a respect for the art of acting and the whole cast of this show. 

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3

Well Sean and his wifi seem not liking the way Robin been writing and I can understand it but should it be better for him not to address it right now. (before the episode air)

Here a little rant from a Emma Hook and CS fans about the way this fandom make this character the real Big Bad that cause all the problem when this character are the produit of others bad deed for the most part.

Honestly  it is tiresome that CS fans and Emma are again get blame.

I saw all season long people dancing at the idea that Hook was dead and being torturing and Emma was in traumatisme statue since last year when she save Regina and all the people from the Darkness. 

So I think she has the right to happy if Hook come back.

And I am sorry but Robin Hood is not more popular than Hook so I do believe that most of the G A even if sad for his death will be happy that Hook came back and that Emma the hero has final some hope at the end of terrible year for her.

So some people should stop adding oil to the firebird like at saw some do.

It is like they want people hating on Emma and CS on porpuse.

• Love 5

No chance Sean's reference to narcolepsy is hinting at a sleeping curse and therefore the funeral is a misdirect somehow? i know. Impossible. But maybe that's why they follow Henry to NY - if he gets rid of all magic he'll never wake up. 

36 minutes ago, Scovies said:

Holy shit, Sean. 

I'm sure he's upset, but what a stupid thing to do. Not only did he massively spoil his followers, he's just made himself a liability to any future TV show that might consider hiring him.

Um....wow. I can't believe he did that. 

ABC has a terrible track record for spoiling the arc finales with promo materials. Remember, they released the clip of the big battle against Zelena a couple of days before the episode aired. Now they apparently released photos of two of what are supposed to be the surprises of the episode -- Hook's return and Robin's death.

It'll be hard to miss Robin, considering he was hardly there and could have been played by a cardboard cutout most of the time. I think I'll mostly mourn what could have been and get angry about the way it's done, depending on how it comes about in the episode.

1 minute ago, Shanna Marie said:

ABC has a terrible track record for spoiling the arc finales with promo materials. Remember, they released the clip of the big battle against Zelena a couple of days before the episode aired. Now they apparently released photos of two of what are supposed to be the surprises of the episode -- Hook's return and Robin's death.

It'll be hard to miss Robin, considering he was hardly there and could have been played by a cardboard cutout most of the time. I think I'll mostly mourn what could have been and get angry about the way it's done, depending on how it comes about in the episode.

ABC didn't release the photos and they weren't intended to be used for promo. Somebody with press access (presumably with the understanding that the photos could NOT be shared before the ep) posted them anyway.

(edited)

Optimisticly: Maybe he's doing it with the show's blessing? Somebody released those photos so perhaps there is a misdirection to get everybody to tune in?

Like when they said that one of the 9 was going to die to generate publicity.

Nobody on the show is completely dead. I thought we were rid of Neal and he pops up every season to guilt trip Emma (what exactly did his message mean, anyway?).  I fully expect to see Pan again. So, Sean had better be doing this at the behest of the show or his character might stay dead.

Remember, they released the clip of the big battle against Zelena a couple of days before the episode aired.

Wasn't that Hulu posting something they should not? And maybe they did it early to get people who would be upset about it over it by the time the episode aired. The same may have happened here. They have to know that many of the overinvested fans spoil themselves.

ABC didn't release the photos and they weren't intended to be used for promo. Somebody with press access (presumably with the understanding that the photos could NOT be shared before the ep) posted them anyway.

Why are they releasing such photos at all? Episode recaps? The pictures they included with the original press release would not do? Seems safer just not to release spoilery pictures. If you don't want them released, don't release them.

Edited by kili
(edited)
12 minutes ago, KateJones said:

No chance Sean's reference to narcolepsy is hinting at a sleeping curse and therefore the funeral is a misdirect somehow? i know. Impossible. But maybe that's why they follow Henry to NY - if he gets rid of all magic he'll never wake up. 

Honestly, if that means he lives to see Season 6 and Season 4's Operation Mongoose plot is still relevant, I'm all for it. Maybe everyone thinks Robin is dead, but he's actually under a deep sleeping curse and accidentally gets buried and billed as dead. When the gang finally realizes he's under a sleeping curse in Season 6, they'll dig up his grave to find his body still perfectly preserved, and then Regina can kiss him awake.

Hey, they've done crazier things on this show.

Edited by Curio
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

And like in that instance, Adam's response will probably be, "Wait! You don't know the context!" even though Zelena and Regina are obviously in grief and the promo even stated someone important was dying.

I can't say I ever cared about Robin as a character. I wanted better writing for him because he was such a waste of time. Now I know that's not happening, I anticipate his exit from the show. I hope he's dead-dead like Neal or Graham.

Edited by KingOfHearts
7 minutes ago, kili said:

Why are they releasing such photos at all?

That's my question. If you don't want something released, don't release it. Or extremely limit who you release it to. Maybe to someone like EW or TV Guide, under tight embargo, so they can get their print coverage ready. But not to random entertainment bloggers. HBO managed to keep the events in the latest Game of Thrones under tight wraps, with few spoilers leaking, and really all we got was distant and blurry set pictures, not prematurely released press photos. They didn't officially release anything that got out before the episode aired, and that was a far, far bigger scoop and bigger story than what happens to a tertiary character on this show.

I have no twitter account so I may be wrong... and most of all I get to know about spoilers via you, guys. But doesn't it mean that this account is not Sean's official? Because this one, with Daily in the name says official and the one which posted the photo says not.

once.jpg

I have no twitter account so I may be wrong... and most of all I get to know about spoilers via you, guys. But doesn't it mean that this account is not Sean's official?

Doesn't the checkmark beside the name indicate Verified? Celebrities get verified accounts to show that it is really them. Twitter does some extra checks and you get some extra privileges.

2 minutes ago, justmythoughts said:

I have no twitter account so I may be wrong... and most of all I get to know about spoilers via you, guys. But doesn't it mean that this account is not Sean's official? Because this one, with Daily in the name says official and the one which posted the photo says not.

once.jpg

The twitter account with the blue check mark is Sean's account. The Sean Maguire Daily account is just a fan account. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

That's my question. If you don't want something released, don't release it. Or extremely limit who you release it to. Maybe to someone like EW or TV Guide, under tight embargo, so they can get their print coverage ready. But not to random entertainment bloggers. HBO managed to keep the events in the latest Game of Thrones under tight wraps, with few spoilers leaking, and really all we got was distant and blurry set pictures, not prematurely released press photos. They didn't officially release anything that got out before the episode aired, and that was a far, far bigger scoop and bigger story than what happens to a tertiary character on this show.

With their press site, ABC has a tendency to either release one batch on Monday and then more later in the week to preview the show, or they release some extra photos after the show airs to help out media people with recaps and such. I will say that the real spoilery photos are NOT on ABC's press site right now, which means they were either posted and then pulled, or the fan site got them some other way. I will say that as soon as I saw them last night, I immediately went to ABC's site and they weren't there so whoever grabbed them was able to so do very very quickly. Hopefully, they will learn from this and keep tighter control over what is released when or who gets access. The photos were watermarked with oncers.net, which was a dumb idea because it told ABC exactly who leaked them. If they did, in fact, have media access before, I highly doubt they have media access anymore.

As for Game of Thrones, they had some serious issues with episodes being leaked last season. I think they learned their lesson from that -- their photos aren't spoilery and access to video for media is very very restricted.

• Love 1
(edited)

I am worried about the state of Robin's soul. I suppose it depends on Hades' definition of "end," but I took it as literally meaning his soul will evaporate and not go to the good place or bad place or any place. Which is sad since people like Cora and Henry I got to move on and I am confident the souls will be freed from the River. I am hoping Robin's soul can be saved somehow. Perhaps this is where Zeus will intervene. Weren't there rumors of a Marian return? Maybe we will see him reuniting with her in the Afterlife. Which would be funny, since right now I am seeing reactions to his death that center around the fact that a WOC's happy ending is being taken away. Well, Marian had her happy ending taken away by both the Mills sisters in different timelines.

Edited by InsertWordHere
  • Love 3

Well... not that I care much for Robin... but I am tired of random new characthers being introduced and stealing precious screen time from those I've come to be fond of or at least interested to know about. And I know if A&E kill Robin for good, somehow in the future they will introduce a new love interest for Regina (not that a woman - or man - cannot be perfectly happy by herself, with love from family and friends, but this show) which will take time and a new story and blah... so I'd like to stick with the ones we know.

So, the Sean twitter post... not very professional if the photo was not an official release. But maybe he is trying to mislead us... it is always possible. Anyways, the only thing that really interests me for next episode is Killian finally back from the dead, some happy moment for CS (I'd like, as many, a few episodes of happy life in this show, people having normal conversation, Regina and Robin watching Pistachio and Roland sleeping or whatever, Snow giving Belle pregnancy tips, Charming playing with baby 2 and Henry, CS watching some movie on the couch...but at the pace things are going, even 10 happy seconds sounds like heaven to me!).

• Love 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, InsertWordHere said:

I am worried about the state of Robin's soul. I suppose it depends on Hades' definition of "end," but I took it as literally meaning his soul will evaporate and not go to the good place or bad place or any place. Which is sad since people like Cora and Henry I got to move on and I am confident the souls will be freed from the River. I am hoping Robin's soul can be saved somehow. 

Me too! It would be sad if his soul just vaporizes or something. 

I was surprised to see two Gaultlets Olympian Crystals in the Sneak Peek. What does he need two for?? Don't answer that.

These quotes are from the Hollywood Reporter article.

Even though this could give him the upper hand, if Regina and Rumplestiltskin combine their powers — Kitsis claims that although they are "reformed," they are still the “ultimate villains” of the show — he could meet his demise

And this is why A&E keep resetting Rumple and Regina. They want them to be both villains and heroes at the same time.

“We're really going to get into Regina's head and find out really how she feels about everything in a way we never have before,” Kitsis says of her final season five arc. 

Really? I guess we're going to find out how she feels about her broken toe-nail after all. 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Serena said:

Unless they have her go like "I was playing the hero because it benefited me, now it doesn't anymore and I'm over it.", I don't care.

She's probably gonna hold the same speech she did as last season, about how she changed, but because she's still painted as a villain, she doesn't get to have what she wants.

Rumple brought that up last episode, about how villains don't get to have their happy ending when he drowned Pan.

What I got from those interviews is that they're killing off Robin to further Regina's story. That's the end of that.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Shanna Marie said:

That's my question. If you don't want something released, don't release it. Or extremely limit who you release it to. Maybe to someone like EW or TV Guide, under tight embargo, so they can get their print coverage ready. But not to random entertainment bloggers. 

1 hour ago, sharky said:

With their press site, ABC has a tendency to either release one batch on Monday and then more later in the week to preview the show, or they release some extra photos after the show airs to help out media people with recaps and such. I will say that the real spoilery photos are NOT on ABC's press site right now, which means they were either posted and then pulled, or the fan site got them some other way. I will say that as soon as I saw them last night, I immediately went to ABC's site and they weren't there so whoever grabbed them was able to so do very very quickly.

I don't think the pics were ever on the ABC press site. The fan site that posted them has consistently gotten and posted photos that weren't on the ABC press site, so they clearly have some other source -- IMO, somebody inside ABC. Somebody who should probably be worried about their job, but it doesn't seem like there's been any repercussions so far.

Well, thank God we're finally getting inside Regina's head. She's been such a mysterious and unseen character until now.

The only things I'm looking forward to in the finale are the lift kiss and whatever the Charmings & Hook get up to wherever the portal sends them. Two-hour fanservice Swan Mills Family road trip and a deep dive into Regina's psyche -- no, thank you.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 4

Their answer to the tattoo question makes me smell a retcon coming up next season. We need to watch out for tattoos on Jekyll/Hyde. 

I realized that neither Robin nor Regina have said the three words to each other in all this time. I wonder if they will in 5.21, or they will leave it be to reduce the impact of killing Regina's "soul mate".

• Love 2

What if Rumple never really put Robin's heart back in his chest? Even if his body looks dead, could he still technically be alive? I'm guessing Robin is truly dead, and I won't miss him too much, but it just sucks for parts of the fandom.

• Love 2
(edited)

And this is why A&E keep resetting Rumple and Regina. They want them to be both villains and heroes at the same time.

Wow, I can't with that.  Rumple I get, but Regina is apparently still one of the "ultimate villains"?  

That just makes all the coddling and whitewashing and rewarding she's gotten over the past few years that much worse.

Also, I have to call bull on this quote from Eddy:

“Like every year, the two-hour finale is kind of a different piece than the rest of the season"

The first season's two-hour finale was perfectly in line with the rest of the season, that's why it's still the best.  The second season's finale was a different piece from the rest because the rest was so shattered as was, and the third and fourth season's finale still had some sort of connection to the arc that had just preceded it, no matter how slim.  This year's season finale seems to come out of left field completely. 

Edited by Mathius

Wow, I can't with that.  Rumple I get, but Regina is apparently still one of the "ultimate villains"?  

That just makes all the coddling and whitewashing and rewarding she's gotten over the past few years that much worse.

I think that Regina is still one of the "ultimate villains" because they're finally accepting that it's not "good" Regina they like writing for but Evil Queen and S1 Snarky Regina and this experiment of writing her "good" is over because let's face it - redeemed Regina is boring and LP's talent is in her over the top "Evil" acting. 

4 hours ago, profdanglais said:

Boy, Hades sure chose the perfect mark, didn't he? Zelena is so starved for affection and desperate to believe that someone loves her that she will accept anything Hades says. 

That's exactly what I've been thinking ever since Hades started talking about how alone she is. Blatant manipulation masked as concern. I don't see how they could TLK if he is using her for his own ends.

• Love 3
(edited)

From Adam and Eddy...

We love these characters, we love writing for them, but this show has stakes

Each and every one of these statements is laughably false.

They love SOME characters, love writing for THOSE characters, and this show has no stakes whatsoever.

and every once in a while, a death is used to further a character's arc or story -- be it for the good or the bad part of that person's emotional well-being.

Confirmation that Robin was killed to push Regina back to being the Evil Queen ("bad part of that person's emotional well-being").

This weekend I am excited for them to watch Zelena's journey, and for the finale, I'm excited for them to watch Regina's.

BIG FREAKING SURPRISE!

I think what we're going to do is we're going to get a real quiet moment with Regina where she tells us how she's really felt about everything: her redemption, going good, being bad. What we're excited about is there is this really great scene where Regina lays her heart out there in a way that we've never really seen before. I don’t think we've ever really gotten into her head in the show and showed it like this before. People want to know what makes Regina tick and they're going to get it.

On the one hand, I'm intrigued.  One the other hand, seriously?

There is a phenomenal scene between Snow and Regina that is one of my favorites

God damn it, would it kill them to write a "favorite" scene between Snow and Emma?  Just once?

I think we also missed Snow and Charming and we are really hoping next year to get more. I would like to see more of Snow White and Prince Charming and Bandit Snow and Swashbuckling Charming and I would like to just see so much more Snow next season.

I'll believe it when I see it.  It was your own damn fault that you and everyone else missed Snow and Charming.

Yeah! Personally, we would like to go back into those small town stories that we did in season one. There's a lot of Storybrooke yet to be mined and I think we're going to stay home for a while and see what happens.

AGAIN, I'll believe it when I see it, and AGAIN, your own damn fault.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 1

So what in the world could Emma and Hook possibly be celebrating that requires an epic lift kiss? Do they finally agree to have sex? Do they win the lottery? Do they agree to move away from the crazy dangerous town of Storybrooke? 

• Love 3
(edited)

And from another interview...

Was it originally planned for Regina to face more of her victims in the Underworld?

KITSIS: No. For us, we liked the idea that she had to get closure with her family. We loved having the victims that were there go up. A bunch of villagers we’ve never met before we didn’t think was as interesting as putting her in an arc with her sister, mom, and dad.

KILL ME.  Just kill me now.

In the aftermath of the funeral, will the Charming-Mills family bind together even tighter?
HOROWITZ: Or the reverse could happen.

Could the death cause Regina to revert back to the Evil Queen?
KITSIS: Oooh, good question. Can’t say. The reason we can’t is because we can’t say there’s been a death.

OK, I laughed at this, especially how Adam shot down the first question from an obvious SQer.

Will the innocent souls in the river like Aunt Em and Milah ever be released?
KITSIS: I would watch this weekend.

YES! Finally some HAPPY news!

Have we seen the last of Cruella?
HOROWITZ: Can’t say, but we hope not. We love Cruella.

I'm with Adam on this one.

Will we get to see what happened to Lily and Maleficent and who Lily’s dad is?
HOROWITZ: Next season. Oh yeah, we’ll have plans. You’ll see, hopefully they’ll be great.
KITSIS: I’ll say this, we hear the fans. We know what stories you feel like we’ve dropped, and we’ve got an episode for you next year.
HOROWITZ: We’ve got some plans to try to address many of those things next season.

Are we going to see what happened with Will and Anastasia someday?
KITSIS: Someday! Maybe right around when we see Lily and Maleficent.

Interesting.......

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Curio said:

So what in the world could Emma and Hook possibly be celebrating that requires an epic lift kiss? Do they finally agree to have sex? Do they win the lottery? Do they agree to move away from the crazy dangerous town of Storybrooke? 

Well they seem to actually be moving forward, and making a go of it. They still have their house. 

Plus the whole spin on the nursery. I'd believe it if it weren't for the stage direction from the script tease.

Edited by YaddaYadda
(edited)

Could the death cause Regina to revert back to the Evil Queen?
KITSIS: Oooh, good question. Can’t say. The reason we can’t is because we can’t say there’s been a death.

A&E: "There is definitely not a death this Sunday. *wink wink*"

Was it originally planned for Regina to face more of her victims in the Underworld?
KITSIS: No. For us, we liked the idea that she had to get closure with her family. We loved having the victims that were there go up. A bunch of villagers we’ve never met before we didn’t think was as interesting as putting her in an arc with her sister, mom, and dad.

Just. No. 

Does Rumple have the capacity to care more about his unborn child than his power?
KITSIS: That is the question of next season.

So we're just looping back to Rumple's conflict over Bae? Boring!

We know what stories you feel like we’ve dropped, and we’ve got an episode for you next year.

This. What is this. Is this one of those fan service episodes we've been wanting?

We’ve got some plans to try to address many of those things next season.

I do like that A&E are saying we're going to be exploring Storybrooke next season. Of course that'll be minimal because it's them talking, but I'm intrigued still. They usually find that sort of thing boring.

Will we ever see Aladdin or Jasmine on the show?
KITSIS: Oooh.
HOROWITZ: Can’t say.
KITSIS: Can’t say.

Please for S6. Please. Even if it's a cheap parallel to Elsa in the S4 finale, I want it.

Are we going to see what happened with Will and Anastasia someday?
KITSIS: Someday! Maybe right around when we see Lily and Maleficent.

PLEASE.

and next year will not follow the same pattern that we’ve always done.

This is fascinating. I hope it's more than just tripling the villain count. (The Queens of Darkness were supposedly there to switch things up.)

Will there be an engagement in the last few episodes of season 5?
KITSIS: Nope.

Disappointed. Captain Swan should get engaged after all the crap they've gone through to be together.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but an A&E interview got me hyped up for S6.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Serena said:

Yeah, they could be officially deciding to move in together. I'm kinda relieved, because I wanted something more epic for the proposal.

But they already pretty much addressed that with Hook & Henry picking out the house for their future. So there's no new ground there. And it's certainly not proper payoff for a season of angst & death.

Just another letdown in a long string of them. I think the most shocking thing that could ever happen on this show is proper payoff for anything.

• Love 3