Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

But 5x15, well, all bets are off then.

What happens in 5x15?

MRJ was a regular too, and Neal was the last character I expected to see die if only because of his connection to Rumple, and because the whole show was framed around Rumple's desire to find his son.

If Zelena isn't fighting on the side of "good", then I don't think she's long for this.

I'm confused on the timeline when Zelena gives birth, when she is with Emma. Or if this is Emma's way of paying her back for what she did in Camelot, and her role in this mess.

Maybe Dark Emma and Zelena have a new deal. I really hope Emma was serious about keeping her safe at least. Fuck Regina and Robin honestly and this is coming from someone who actually like these two together. -_-

Eddy's in shipper mode in these interviews

Edited by mjgchick
  • Love 1

I saw the new sneak peek for 5x09. I realize I really, really like Mulan. But not even her can make Merida bearable to me.

I'm disappointed that we get Mulan back, only to have her reintroduction squandered off with Merida. I'm still dreading the Mulan Rouge storyline because A&E are going to botch it up good. I can already tell it's got nothing to do with the characters and everything to do with, "Wouldn't it be cool if..."

Edited by KingOfHearts

Loved the glimpse of Mulan, I fastforwarded to the end of the Sneak Peek to get to her appearance.

Can't even with the Zelena baby mess.

The writers seem to have forgotten that Red was in Storybrooke at the end of 3B.

A surprising face will provide Hook with his lost memories from Camelot, but he’ll discover that it’s not Emma he should be mad at.

That seems to negate the memory-return by kiss theory. Why use "face" instead of "person" or "character"? Interesting...

• Love 1

This Zelena baby mess is messing with my moral compass. She raped Robin and has been trying to kill everyone.

Does she deserve rights to her child or liberty of person?

Of course Regina's no prize either when it comes to moral high ground since she's a mass murderer.

They can't accelerate that baby birth fast enough for me. Grow it the hell up and have it move to CA so we can all forget about it.

Edited by chrisvee
  • Love 1

I think I'm more intrigued by who Hook's going to be mad at.  Regina?  Arthur?  Snowing?   Is the person he's going to be mad at and the person who gives him back his memories one and the same?

Himself maybe? If she went down that path to save him, then he'll blame himself for what she did to save him, for leaving her on her own when they got back to Storybrooke, and so on.

According to that phone, does Hook's dad work at Storybrooke Junkyard? Getting a shave could be part of the curse. Maybe he's so ashamed of whatever happened or so fearful of what his son might think that he just never introduced himself.

It appears Hercules may have a Storybrooke counterpart as well?

Edited by KingOfHearts

According to that phone, does Hook's dad work at Storybrooke Junkyard? Getting a shave could be part of the curse. Maybe he's so ashamed of whatever happened or so fearful of what his son might think that he just never introduced himself.

I don't know that Hook's dad works in a junkyard as much as Underworld!Storybrooke (which I will start calling USB for short) has a lot of torched cars, including Emma's bug.

Plus, he's a very spiffy junkyard worker. He's wear a tie and a vest.

• Love 1

Plus, he's a very spiffy junkyard worker. He's wear a tie and a vest.

Maybe he owns the place?

I don't know that Hook's dad works in a junkyard as much as Underworld!Storybrooke (which I will start calling USB for short) has a lot of torched cars, including Emma's bug.

I'm just getting confused between Underbrooke and SB already. Right now I'd go with either one, as where these scenes are taking place. They could be set in normal Storybrooke or in flashbacks.

Kacey Rohl has been cast as Megara,

They're going really young with those two. I'm surprised we're getting Hercules and Megara before Aladdin and Jasmine.

Edited by KingOfHearts

Maybe Herc and Megara are baby Snowflake and baby Green from the future or got hit by some of that rapid aging magic.

Is Hook's daddy Charon? Maybe he's transporting the EF crew via a torched Emma's bug. I'd love to see all of them squeezed in there.

Edited by LizaD
  • Love 1

Aren't they still in Hellbrooke? Or is the broken clock tower in the real SB?

They're still in the Underworld and Colin filmed today with "guests" and I'm sure it's his father. 

I knew his father would be recurring in 5B.

Edited by Hookian
  • Love 1

So according to that Leanne article, we've met/seen who gave Hook the ring before?

Assuming he had it before he went to Neverland (and thus, the person would have to be quite old too): Milah, Baelfire, Smee, Blue Fairy, Merlin, Pan, Nimue, Mickey...am I missing anyone else who's as old as/older than Hook?

So according to that Leanne article, we've met/seen who gave Hook the ring before?

Assuming he had it before he went to Neverland (and thus, the person would have to be quite old too): Milah, Baelfire, Smee, Blue Fairy, Merlin, Pan, Nimue, Mickey...am I missing anyone else who's as old as/older than Hook?

I think it's Merlin.

Liam?

• Love 2

If it was Merlin Hook would be able to recognize him though, since he didn't age.

Hmm it could be the Apprentice aka Yensid, when the apprentice was younger.

Edited by Hookian

I'm not sure if AD was filming, unless he is Charon, and Hades has a strict shaving policy for his boatman. heh However I am happy that A&E are still planning to have a Killian flashback in 5B.

I'm guessing Liam gave Killian the ring, Unless it was Papa Jones, and A&E are psyching us with a technicality over us having seen the hooded Charon figure in 5.02.

I couldn't help laughing at how little scoop there was about SQ in that article. Poor Leanne had better be prepared for some backlash.

I ho-humed at A&E still teasing Rumbelle angst. Whatever writers, we know Belle will always take him back.

• Love 1

Hmm it could be the Apprentice aka Yensid, when the apprentice was younger.

You mean Mickey, the Apprentice? I know it's an unofficial name, but he's based off of Mickey in Fantasia (remember when he was turned into the mouse and was involved with the Fantasia hat?).

I'll guess merlin or a younger Apprentice (who should be (or was) around 500 yrs old).

Edited by HoodlumSheep

So I'm sure he wouldn't give Emma a ring that was given to him by his ex, because seriously, what woman wants that, and what idiot would do that? 

I'm going to stick to my guns on this one, that they're also introducing his mother, whom we've met in 5x07. The parallel with Snowing fits. She's the original Dark One, created the monster, the one he said had taken too much from him already.

• Love 1

I'm guessing Merlin cause the dude has some serious bling on his fingers too. He could've removed the memories. Also because Jacob-Merlin visited Sawyer-Hook as a kid when his parents died, err ran away and abandoned Hook. And someone said there's a flower on the ring and with all that cgi Middlemist flower stuff, seems fishy.

Unless it was Papa Jones, and A&E are psyching us with a technicality over us having seen the hooded Charon figure in 5.02.

But this sounds like something right up A&E's alley of trolling.

So it's interesting that it has been confirmed more Ruby & Mulan in 5B. That seems to imply that they aren't staying in the Underworld for the entire arc. It wouldn't be them in flashbacks either because the references were to their growing relationship which would be in the present.

I'm also really not feeling the very young looking new guest stars. 

Marian Cora Mills-Hood

Marian Cora Nealina!

So it's interesting that it has been confirmed more Ruby & Mulan in 5B. That seems to imply that they aren't staying in the Underworld for the entire arc. It wouldn't be them in flashbacks either because the references were to their growing relationship which would be in the present.

Not necessarily. We could get a separate storyline of what's going on in SB while the rest are in the UW. Or they aren't actually in the UW at ll and the UW has come to Storybrooke.

So why is Hercules wearing modern clothes? 

Yes. My first questions were 1) Why do Meg & Herc look like teenage runaways? and 2) Why is Herc wearing a cable knit sweater and padded vest?

Edited by Souris

I was thinking the same thing, but it seems to be actually filming. And that's the fallen clocktower in the background, so not regular Storybrooke. Maybe hell came to Storbrooke, rather than the other way around...?

But Megara is ihn Fairy Tale costume. I hope Hercules hasn't been in Storybrooke all along. 

More filming pictures with Ginny and Jonathan.

So Snow is Philoctetes? 

Hook's father (Charon) being the previous ring owner

The fact one of the writers wanted us to ask who was in the boat means his identity is important. My money is on it being Hook's father as well.

Edited by KingOfHearts

The funny thing is that Herc and Meg ARE the right age, the movie starts with Herc as a baby and the Fates prophecize about what would happen in the present day saying "in 18 years precisely".  So they are 18 years old in the movie too, the character designs just look much older for some reason.

How freaking good is it to see Snow with a bow in her hand! Forget the ring and the sword ....I am hoping that bow has the magical power to bring kick arse Snow back..I think she got left behind at the beanstalk and just found a way back !

• Love 8

How freaking good is it to see Snow with a bow in her hand! Forget the ring and the sword ....I am hoping that bow has the magical power to bring kick arse Snow back..I think she got left behind at the beanstalk and just found a way back !

Nah she seemed pretty bad ass during Neverland.

The Hercules movie really did screw up how I saw 18 year old Meg and Herc. Also Hollywood in general who enjoys hiring 30 year olds to play 16.

• Love 1

So I'm sure he wouldn't give Emma a ring that was given to him by his ex, because seriously, what woman wants that, and what idiot would do that

We are talking about A&E who think Harold and Maude is an acceptable first date movie for young teens.

I just had a totally random idea. What if the ring was given to him by one spinster women who took in young Rumple. I always thought they seemed like the fates. They would have weaved Kiliian and Rumple together. I know this a total long shot.

Edited by kitticup

Hmm I'm betting that pic Adam tweeted was him in studios filming for 13. That propane tank in the background looks very familiar and we've seen it in UB filming pics. 

They really want to make sure that Colin's filming stays in doors at least as much as they can possibly control it.

The fact one of the writers wanted us to ask who was in the boat means his identity is important. My money is on it being Hook's father as well.

Now that would be a twist. I never anticipated Charon being anyone other than Charon. That would make it likely that the ring came from him, wouldn't it?

It makes sense in a perverse sort of way....boat, water, etc.!

Edited by OnceUponAJen

They're still in the Underworld and Colin filmed today with "guests" and I'm sure it's his father. 

I knew his father would be recurring in 5B.

Neither Colin nor Adam were on Stevenson yesterday. The longer they are in the UW, the less Colin we are going to get. I think we should start preparing for it. It doesn't matter if next arc is a "save Hook" mission, the important part is going to be the rescue party (that includes Regina, Rumple, Emma and, it seems, Hercules and Megara), not the missing person. This kind of stories are always told from the point of view of the person doing the rescue, not from the point of view of the rescued person.

So I'm sure he wouldn't give Emma a ring that was given to him by his ex, because seriously, what woman wants that, and what idiot would do that?

It's A&E, I wouldn't rule that out just yet.

Not necessarily. Maybe he just wanted us to know that they were destroying, I mean, bringing Greek Mythology next.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 1