Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

When will these people learn that telling lies always blows up their faces? Was the egg-napping plot not enough? Or Regina pretending to be a part of the Queens of Darkness? Or Hook not telling Emma about Rumple's plans with the hat? Or Belle not telling the truth about Anna? Or...

Good god, this show can't seem to survive unless someone is lying about something.

Even if Emma saves herself this storyline will be more about Regina's angst in transitioning into a hero than Emma struggling with the darkness. Than again we did see her struggle a lot in the premiere so maybe I should just hope this next episode goes by fast. Isn't the next one after this a Charming one?

• Love 3

When will these people learn that telling lies always blows up their faces? Was the egg-napping plot not enough? Or Regina pretending to be a part of the Queens of Darkness? Or Hook not telling Emma about Rumple's plans with the hat? Or Belle not telling the truth about Anna? Or...

Good god, this show can't seem to survive unless someone is lying about something.

To be fair, those were lies the heroes tell each; they bit them in the ass because they weren't being truthful amongst themselves. This is them not offering up all the info on their business to some shady dude. It would be more stupid if they just trusted some stranger without any proof that he's trustworthy. In this case, I think they're being smart.

• Love 2
Eh, I'm still on team "Emma saves herself" when it's all said and done.

Which is exactly what happened in 5x01. No one saved Emma, Hook gave her the tools, and she did the rest on her own.

I'll have to wait and see how the episode unfolds, but I don't think Regina (who I really, really don't like) claiming to be the Savior was anything other than her trying to protect Emma until they figure out what to do. They have no idea if they can trust Arthur and he just referred to the Dark One as a demon, so it's probably not the greatest idea to put Emma under a spotlight.

I think in that moment, yes, Regina is trying to help Emma. Arthur's demeanor changed when the Dark One was mentioned. We know that Rumple hasn't exactly been good to Camelot and we don't know anything about what other Dark Ones may have done. And if Camelot is the birthplace of the darkness and the original Dark One, then I can't imagine Arthur would be too thrilled to have Emma there, no matter how hard she's fighting this.

Besides, this is Emma getting her "we are both" moment. She is two sides of the same coin. She is light on one side and darkness on the other which is how the wand and Excalibur have been presented and I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg. She's the Savior and the Dark One all wrapped into one.

Let Regina have her day in the "sun" and see how hard Emma has had it. 

• Love 4

To be fair, those were lies the heroes tell each; they bit them in the ass because they weren't being truthful amongst themselves.

The plan to have Regina go undercover with the Queens of Darkness is similar to what they're doing now, and that blew up in their faces, too. Instead of Regina saying, "I'm the Savior," the better option would have been for them to say they don't know where the Savior is. So instead of Arthur being disappointed that the Savior is missing somewhere, Regina now has to put on an act again. And we all know how terrible she is at putting on an act. "Oh, I'm so evil!" (Takes shot. Crushes glass.)

Yeah, I'm just going to sit back and watch this plan self-implode and it will be brilliant.

• Love 1

I thought it was pretty clear that Regina used the dagger on Emma because of the way Emma started moving forward and then stopped and did a weird thing with her body like she was being held back. Why show Regina grabbing the dagger if we weren't meant to believe that she used it?

• Love 1

I think she uses the dagger too. I think that's what's going to come back to bite her in the ass, both the use of the dagger and the claim that she's the Savior. In the last frame, Emma doesn't look happy with that. Emma's identity for the last 4 years has revolved around that, so much so that she didn't even feel she could have a life because of it. 

I think the stuff Emma is screaming at Regina before she slams the door in her face has to do with Regina's claim. 

Arthur could also be testing them to see if they'll tell the truth, which in that moment they're not.

I too think she is uses the dagger and I also think the part missing from the sneak peak is "Rumple" pointing out how Regina is always screwing her over!  Though I don't know if they really want someone to point out Regina's crimes and/or faults....they will probably only point out Snowing failings. Either way, Emma will be the one held accountable becasue she's not really allowed to feel bad about how she is treated and she'll end up apologizing by the end of the arc/season for how she was so mean to them!

• Love 3

So is each episode gonna be "how such and such failed Emma"? Like, ep 2 is Regina centric and it's about Regina fucking things up for Emma in Camelot, and Dark Swan making her pay in Storybrooke. Ep 3 seems to be Charming/Snowing centric, and he'll bro out with Arthur, so that's certain to fuck things up, and Dark Swan will focus on making *them* pay in SB; etc.

So is each episode gonna be "how such and such failed Emma"? Like, ep 2 is Regina centric and it's about Regina fucking things up for Emma in Camelot, and Dark Swan making her pay in Storybrooke.

That would kind of make sense with the spoiler we've gotten about each of the Storybrooke people regaining their memories at different times. I just hope they frame it in a way where Emma doesn't come off as being the person in the wrong while everyone else are the poor victims who were just trying to help Emma. I want Emma to scream at Regina for fucking up and I want to enjoy it, damn it!

• Love 4
I just hope they frame it in a way where Emma doesn't come off as being the person in the wrong while everyone else are the poor victims who were just trying to help Emma.

Would you like the url for the Ikea catalogue? I suspect that you are going to need some new tables to flip. Actually, I think we might start learning how to make our own tables. This could get expensive and we need to save our money for our liver transplants (we might be able to build some rough-hewn tables, but we aren't going to be able to replace our own livers when all the alcohol gets to us).

When Snow ended up being the bad guy when she stopped a rampaging Cora, I can't see Emma not being portrayed as the bad person (though, maybe her parents might be in comparison to her).

• Love 2
Would you like the url for the Ikea catalogue?

Hmm, I'm planning an Ikea run tomorrow. Maybe I should pick up a spare table or two. Or do they still make inflatable furniture? It was a thing in the 70s, but I don't recall seeing it since then, and even then it wasn't tables, just chairs.

I figure a mix of alcohol and chocolate, followed by rage tweeting, might get me through this.

Thinking about that spoiler about Hook trying a "tried and true" method and the assumption that it's a True Love's Kiss -- obviously, it's not going to work or it would be the shortest arc ever, but I wonder if there will even be the start to it working, like with Rumple and Belle, and Emma cuts it off because she's scared of releasing the Darkness before they find Merlin and a way to destroy it. I suspect that if a TLK is what ultimately saves her, it won't be a kiss initiated by Hook or her parents for the purpose of saving her, but rather maybe a kiss initiated by her either due to a crisis or to save the other person. So either something like with Henry in season one, where the other person is hurt/seemingly dying, and that revs up the love in the good part of her heart, and then the kiss she gives ends up saving her, or the other person is under a spell and she tries the kiss to save them, and it ends up saving both of them. That way she sort of gets to save herself because it was rediscovering her own capacity to love that did the trick, and no one else could do that for her. It would fit with Hook insisting that she find her own mercy in spite of the darkness to save Merida, rather than forcing that on her with the dagger.

• Love 2

Well didn't they basically say that Emma was going to be the worse villain they've ever had? These writers morals are so weird. If all Emma does is act our her teen angst because all the adults in her life did her wrong then I'm going to root for her.

• Love 2
Well didn't they basically say that Emma was going to be the worse villain they've ever had?

Yeah, and the curse of Shattered Sight was supposed to be the worst thing EVER. The way they described it, it sounds worse than the Dark Curse, what with people tearing each other apart in some sort of wanna be zombie apocalypse.

Look how that turned out! It was a joke! I was annoyed because it was nothing like what we were promised.

It would seem Arthur knows more about the Dark One than what he might lead on to.

And he should know more about the Dark One, but no one's asked him anything.

Edited by YaddaYadda

I'm in "Camp:Regina used the dagger on Emma" in that scene, but I wonder if it's possible that she begins to abuse its power in way which stems from her being stressed out and scared they'll find out the secret. Like, instead of her making Emma do stuff, she doesn't let Emma help or do stuff (to the point where it's annoying and she goes overboard with it).

Regina's actions very clearly fit with the stuff about doing the wrong thing for the right reasons, so bad things happen. Regina may be fucking Emma over to help her, bur she's lying and possibly controlling her to do so. This won't end well for anyone.

To anyone who thought this arc was about Emma, well, no. It's never about Emma. It will focus on individual characters in the past who are not named Emma and they be faced with dealing with those issues in the present. That might include facing the Dark Swan or it might be facing the furies or something else. This ep is Regina's turn because she needs to be established as the town's only hope against Evil Emma. For this arc in particular, I'd actually expect to see very little focus on Emma and her suffering and it to be all about how others are suffering due to her. Plus, we get a whole hour of Merida because that's totally what we've all been clamoring for.

Edited by KAOS Agent
  • Love 5

In my personal opinion, I think people may be taking Regina's involvement a little too seriously. We all knew from the start she was going to get a centric like she always does, and this next episode is it. I was not offended at all by Regina trying to cover for Emma. I thought it was in-character and made sense for their situation. It hardly defines the whole arc.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2

This ep is Regina's turn because she needs to be established as the town's only hope against Evil Emma.

Interestingly, they did it the other way around in 3B. Emma was set up as the only one who could defeat Zelena, and in the end it was Regina. Maybe they're going for a role reversal here -- build up Regina as the only hope only to fake everyone out.

They're selling the "there's no Savior in this town" bit really hard, and I'm not really buying it. Of course there's a Savior, and it's Emma. She just has to choose to pick up the mantle.

In my personal opinion, I think people may be taking Regina's involvement a little too seriously. We all knew from the start she was going to get a centric like she always does, and this next episode is it. I was not offended at all by Regina trying to cover for Emma. I thought it was in-character and made sense for their situation. It hardly defines the whole arc.

I'm not offended by Regina trying to cover for Emma, I'm offended that she used the dagger on Emma for such a simple thing. And if she didn't use the dagger, they should not have made it look like she does. There was no need to show Regina gripping the dagger, but that's what they chose to show, and it makes me mad.

• Love 6

You know. ..that weird drawing in the promo looks almost like a personified version of Merlin's tree. Maybe Nimue trapped him by turning herself into the tree around him and when they free him (if he is in the tree) Nimue is freed, too...just not as her original form.

Also...looking at the final scene of first ep. I get the impression Dark Swan is not as cross with Killian as the others. She specifically turns her back to him when she talks about punishment. I wonder if freeing her requires a sacrifice and Killian was more than happy to pay that price to save her. Probably the old crush his heart trope. Regina and Snow would argue a little bit but neither cares enough about him to really put up a fight about it.

Emma finds out, is furious and stops them but she would regard it as a betrayal by her Mum and friend (show terminology not mine) and she'd be livid with Killian

How is Merlin even trapped? I don't buy it. We know he was strutting around Minnesota when Emma was a kid and for 20+ years from there, he didn't have Rump the DO to worry about or any of the EF people, since they were in stasis. Not sure what was happening in Camelot but they would have to be "frozen" too in another contrived way since Lancelot was with Snow before curse and hasn't aged since.

If Nimue was the 1st DO then she couldn't have trapped him in the time period of kid Emma till now because she would either be dead or without the DO power since it's obviously passed on to others. And if she did trap him, Rump when he was the DO or Emma as the current DO would have to know about it. A&E said Emma now has the power to access all the knowledge and skills of all the previous DOs combined so whatever Nimue plus others knows, she would too. I think that's probably how Emma finds Merlin, by using some knowlege that Nimue had but I don't think Merlin was ever trapped. And to find Merlin she would have to tap into that dark magic.

Crazy spec, do we have filming spoilers of Merlin interacting with other people without Emma? Besides the obvious orign flashback I mean. I know they had that one scene with Henry and Woegina but Emma was also there. Because I've been thinking that if dark flubber was originally his then Merlin with Emma could be the "Rump" inside Emma's head without her realizing it and the real form won't pop up till later. So he's subtly training her the way DO Rump was but she won't be on guard against it like with Rump cause she thinks Merlin is helping her.

Episode 5x06 has him interacting with other people in Camelot.

Maybe he can't be in Camelot? I mean the Apprentice had access to him before the Dark Curse with the whole Lily/Author contrived BS. The Apprentice also went to him about the hat and Ingrid. 

This show is big about home, maybe him being trapped in the tree is him being in Camelot without being allowed to be in Camelot? He is there, he can cross realms at will, but can't go to the place he really wants to go and be until his "curse" is broken.

Edited by YaddaYadda

OK, I was ready to give Regina a pass and I will for the hilarious OQ soap, but she already lost me for her Emma's arc.

If she doesn't control Emma actively there obviously a intentions and Emma saw it or felt it.

I can imagine if Hook was the one doing it and claimed he is the savior. The rape culture and worst claim!!

But, it is special savior Regina who just want so much helping that she will have to endure a ball in her honor.

I do not remember Emma never been thanked officially for the first curse breaking like this.

Anyway, I always hate the Mary Sue type and Regina is becoming at a point where everyone just assumes she will be the hero or savior of the arc. Where's the creativity? The suspense ?

Everywhere, I go people are sure its Regina turn to have a big moment!!

I just find that redundant and I will be much more please if Granny be the one who save the day since, I do not dare to dream to be Snowing or Hook.

I really think that a major reason for the decline in writing and rating of the show.

Not, real surprise and too much focus on the villain redemption who just at the end of the day look more of the same. Like the hundren time we saw Regina be tempted to kill but (ho!!!! )She doesn't so she is totally a hero now.

'

• Love 4

To be fair, I think that there's more to making Regina the "saviour" than some grand love the writers have for Regina. I do believe that stripping Emma of her Saviour title is important to breaking her down to be susceptible to the Darkness. Emma specifically takes on the mantle of Dark One at the end of the premiere. That is her identity now. Having Regina be a part of the removal of Saviour identity then harms Emma without her really meaning to and gives Emma a very plausible reason to be angry without also making Regina the bad guy. Although if she's using the dagger to control Emma, this argument is weakened.

I think too that Arthur is shady, but maybe not that shady. He thinks he needs the dagger to fix Excalibur because his kingdom is in peril without it. One person's life vs that of the welfare of an entire kingdom is his choice. Emma once again becomes the sacrificial lamb for another kingdom in jeopardy. That she's now the Dark One just makes it that much easier because he is killing the biggest evil around at the same time. It's understandable on some level. His place on the scale of evil comes in with how he goes about it. Does he cozy up to David because he wants trick him into doing something bad to Emma? Knowing what happened to Kay, does he convince everyone that Emma's destined to take the sword so she actually willingly goes to her own death not knowing that's the case? 

Edited by KAOS Agent
  • Love 2

How is Merlin even trapped? I don't buy it.

I'm 90% sure Merlin put himself in there. It's likely the fact he's in there is just a reason for the writers to prolong his reveal. The Author was trapped in a book, the Apprentice was trapped in a hat, and now Merlin is trapped in a tree? I'm sensing a pattern here.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2
I think too that Arthur is shady, but maybe not that shady. He thinks he needs the dagger to fix Excalibur because his kingdom is in peril without it. One person's life vs that of the welfare of an entire kingdom is his choice. Emma once again becomes the sacrificial lamb for another kingdom in jeopardy. That she's now the Dark One just makes it that much easier because he is killing the biggest evil around at the same time.

I'm probably the only person who doesn't think Arthur is shady. I think he is bound by honor and duty, yes, but how long has he had Excalibur in the state that it's in? 

Besides, I'm sure Merlin has a prophecy in that big book of his about who will put an end to the darkness/Dark One. There's probably a name, a date of birth and a general description of what the person looks like too. 

I'm still willing to bet that the reason he didn't destroy the darkness, and tethered it to a person, is because he was not the one who was supposed to destroy it since he sees and knows the future.

I agree though that Emma's identity is tied to being the Savior, and she didn't exactly look pleased in that last frame. We'll see what happens, but I'm sure her loss of identity isn't helping matters for her. Everyone with the exception of maybe 2 people don't look at her as the Savior.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 3

I'm probably the only person who doesn't think Arthur is shady.

No, I'm with you. Obviously, he's being set up as an antagonist for Emma right away just because he happens to want to find the dagger and dislikes the Dark One, but he doesn't know those things are directly tied with Emma. He's kind of in a position like Hook was in Season 2 (Arthur calling the Dark One a demon even parallels Hook calling it the same thing)—he legitimately has a reason to be upset at the Dark One because Rumple came in and did something bad to Camelot, and it was destined for Arthur to find Excalibur and make it whole, but it's just unfortunate luck that Emma is now the Dark One and he seeks her dagger. If Rumple was still the Dark One and Arthur had these goals, he'd look more like a hero. But since he's going up against Emma, he looks like a villain.

Also, why doesn't Arthur and Percival immediately pick up on the fact that Emma is the only one of her crew dressed in strange clothing? Wouldn't that kind of be the giveaway that Emma is special?

Edited by Curio
  • Love 1
he legitimately has a reason to be upset at the Dark One because Rumple came in and did something bad to Camelot

Call me crazy, but I think it runs much deeper than whatever the Dark One has done in and to Camelot. Moe called Rumple a demon after he took his daughter. Hook called Rumple a demon after he murdered Milah. So, I think whatever this is with Arthur, it's also personal.

and it was destined for Arthur to find Excalibur and make it whole,

We don't know that though. When Arthur pulled the sword out of the stone, he thought it would be whole. It wasn't, so he made it his quest to find the missing piece. i'm willing to bet he doesn't know that it's the Dark One's dagger.

Also, why doesn't Arthur and Percival immediately pick up on the fact that Emma is the only one of her crew dressed in strange clothing? Wouldn't that kind of be the giveaway that Emma is special?

It's just a guess, but I think they picked up on it. I would not even be surprised if one of them unleashes the problem Emma is talking about in Storybrooke, during the ball to see if Regina is telling the truth since that problem can apparently be only solved by the Savior. 

Sucks for the person that dies, but it would be kind of clever.

• Love 1

We don't know that though. When Arthur pulled the sword out of the stone, he thought it would be whole. It wasn't, so he made it his quest to find the missing piece.

True, I guess we don't know if he's meant to make it whole, but Merlin apparently did tell him the correct place to find it so that part is true.

Sucks for the person that dies, but it would be kind of clever.

Do we know for certain that someone dies at the ball? Did I miss that spoiler?

It's also going to really suck having to watch Emma secretly save the day to keep up Regina's charade, and then Regina will keep getting all the credit. (Ah, just a continuation of Neverland and the fairies!) That's definitely going to add some fuel to Emma's Dark One rage.

Edited by Curio
Do we know for certain that someone dies at the ball? Did I miss that spoiler?

Just an assumption on my part based on this; but when the celebration takes a deadly turn

It's also going to really suck having to watch Emma secretly save the day to keep up Regina's charade, and then Regina will keep getting all the credit.

Actually, since I don't really care about Regina one way or the other, I'm absolutely down with Emma managing to get her inner Savior out because of the confidence it will give her that she can overcome this. Regina keeping the credit as you said will likely piss off the darkness, which will probably undo the 3 seconds of OMG! I did it!

If we go by Emma's words in the very 1st sneak peek, Regina did fail to dispatch the furies.

• Love 2

Listened to a podcast yesterday its a heavy  pro-Regina podcast. She can't do no wrong in their eyes. and they are really concerned with the backlash toward Regina that started this Summer and are worried that it will be worse if the story goes where they think its going regarding her being the "savior". It surprised me because they want regina all the time but they seemed really worried on the Regina hate that they have seen around the internet. 

(edited)

Ha! You just know that the writing has officially gone off the rails and straight to hell when even the Evil Regals think making Regina The Savior is a bad idea.

And I don't care if A&E said in an earlier interview that it wasn't quite as simple as them making Regina The Savior now. They were lying their pants off in an effort to cope with the backlash to come. Whatever they say in interviews about Regina being made The Savior, that "it's complicated", "not that simple", or whatnot, it's nonetheless going to be what happens -- they're gonna make Regina the Savior and slather her in so much undeserved glory that the tables will flip themselves.

For what it's worth, I think Regina will fail to do whatever The Savior is supposed to do in the Camelot flashbacks, but succeed in the present day Storybrooke and be officially anointed The Savior.

This is indeed The Darkest Timeline.

Edited by regularlyleaded
  • Love 4

Listened to a podcast yesterday its a heavy  pro-Regina podcast. She can't do no wrong in their eyes. and they are really concerned with the backlash toward Regina that started this Summer and are worried that it will be worse if the story goes where they think its going regarding her being the "savior". It surprised me because they want regina all the time but they seemed really worried on the Regina hate that they have seen around the internet. 

Had questions, but it's more about the fandom--moving my questions there.  I'll delete the spoilery bits.

I think Arthur is just looking out for his own interests and I wouldn't even say that was shady except the casting call for him made him sound shady.  I don't think he's the big villain either way for the simple fact that he doesn't seem to have any magic and we all know the big bad has to have magic. They can't be bothered with making a villain intelligent and use their brains, so brawn it is.

I'm still willing to bet that the reason he didn't destroy the darkness, and tethered it to a person, is because he was not the one who was supposed to destroy it since he sees and knows the future.

But why did his apprentice say that only he could destroy it then and to go find him? I still say Merlin's the big bad. Maybe Nimue took on the darkness to keep Merlin from getting his hands on it. He couldn't destroy her cause he's in love with her, so he tethered her to Excalibur instead. Which is sort of neat since in the various legends, it was Nimue who gave Excalibur to Arthur.

(Ah, just a continuation of Neverland and the fairies!)

Wait, what? I don't get it.

They can't be bothered with making a villain intelligent and use their brains, so brawn it is.

Well, they managed to have Cora, Pan, Ingrid, and Rumple intelligent and use their brains despite having magic, so magic isn't necessarily incompatible with being clever.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 1

Wait, what? I don't get it.

By Regina pretending to be the Savior in Camelot, that means she'll be taking credit for everything Emma has done, and will probably take credit for anything Emma has to secretly do behind Arthur's back to keep the charade up. So basically, Regina gets to take full credit for doing something good when other people were just as involved, if not more involved. That calls back to the Neverland plot where the entire gang got off the boat and Snow had to stroke Regina's ego and called her out in front of everyone and said they should thank Regina for saving the day in Neverland, but conveniently never mentioned any of the other people who helped. And then that happened again when Regina helped release the fairies using Belle's spell she found and Emma had to stroke Regina's ego by telling Blue she should thank Regina for being released from the hat, even though Belle did most of the work with the research. 

Edited by Curio
  • Love 3

Well, they managed to have Cora, Pan, Ingrid, and Rumple intelligent and use their brains despite having magic, so magic isn't necessarily incompatible with being clever.

I'll take my reply to the villains thread.

This is indeed The Darkest Timeline.

I thought the exact same thing. The Savior, previously a job held by actual good guy Emma, is now held by semi-reformed murderous dictator Regina. It is definitely a dark turn, even if the show refuses to acknowledge it. 

I`m sorry, I am trying to be nice and I am trying to wait and see how things are handled, but I freaking hate the idea of Regina as the Savior. Really just hate it. So after everything that has happened, after all the evil that Regina has gone (and not regretted, mind you. And why would she? She has murdered, raped, tortured, and brain fucked through an entire kingdom, and came out with a new boyfriend, a cute kid that likes her more than his dead mom, and the adoration of all her previous victims. Literally everything ever has worked out for her), and all the good that Emma has done, and how hard she has worked to get past her issues to become a savior, we are now getting Savior Regina and Evil Emma. Emma works to be good, and gets screwed. Regina puts fourth the absolute minimum effort into not being a murdering tyrant, and she gets a big old Savior sticker. This, on a cosmic scale of retribution, just seems unfair to me.

I do not like it. 

• Love 6

Not that I understand Portuguese, but "suicidar" in the caption looks suspiciously familiar. Talk about wild speculation. I doubt very much that's the case.

It translates to, "Macabre photo. Looks like Hook will commit suicide."

*under breath* Thank you, Google.

Edited by KingOfHearts

Yeah, they're really grabbing the bit and running wild with speculation on that one. 

Nevertheless, definitely an exciting, and likely emotional something set to go down at ground zero Storybrooke!  Not sure if it's for 5.08 or 5.09?  

Photo of Colin on the roof:

http://killjoy-ce.tumblr.com/post/130315921217/colin-odonoghue-on-the-roof

Colin just asked if he needed to sound more manly after his voice squeaked when he was calling out Emma Swan’s name. Then he said “it’s past my bedtime! It’s not my fault!!”

Is Hook going to try and threaten suicide? It kind of reminds me of the scene when Regina was trying to teach Emma magic by putting her life at risk at the ravine rope bridge.

ETA and someone has already written a ficlet about it. This fandom is fast!

http://lynyrdwrites.tumblr.com/post/130315080998/the-long-way-down

Edited by pezgirl7

I think it's obvious what Hook is doing up there. Mary Poppins is the new villain (think about it, she is  a little creepy - answering ripped up letters, flying through the air, knowing everything) and Hook is up there for the big "Step in Time" number. I'm sure we'll soon be hearing reports of him shouting "Chim-chim-cher-oo!".

Mary Poppins is Nimue. Nimue is the original Dark One. Merlin had to banish her to the World of Animation inside the World Without Magic (hint: Mary Poppins did not visit the animated world in the chalk scene, she escaped it!).  Ever since then, Merlin, hoping to catch sight of his True Love, has pretended to be an usher at Disney movies and occasionally amuses himself by frightening small chilldren. 

Edited by kili
  • Love 7

I think Hook is trying to prove there's still good in Dark Swan by forcing her to save him. But since this is for ep 8 and not ep 10, I think she either doesn't show up or lets him fall. (According to a set stalker, the unit filming in Steveston is the first unit and is filming ep 8. The second unit was at another location filming ep 9.) Enter Dr. Whale.

Also, there will be a week break in airing between 8 & 9 because ABC is airing an awards show on Nov. 22. I envision Hook jumping as the ep 8 cliffhanger.

Edited by Souris

It's impossible to survive that fall, especially jumping head first. So if Emma doesn't stop him, they don't need Whale, except maybe for the autopsy.

I hate this so much. He is either too desperate and hopeless (which is really sad) or being used (again) to get to Emma (which is boring, repetitive and sad). Either way, if he survives, all the trauma is going to be ignored like all the previous times.

Oh but I'm pretty sure the SQ shippers are enjoying this. Hook killing himself is one of their wet dreams.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 2