Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Emma in her EF rags in some of those group photos. So, I think they're in Camelot. The car was probably in the background and won't be visible from the filming angle.

They are in Camelot -- there's the stone castle wall in the background. So never mind the never mind. I have no idea what the hell is going on. But I don't think the car is in the background. Regina, Snow, and David are standing practically against the bumper of a squad car.

The car was probably in the background and won't be visible from the filming angle.

But why are cars there at all? They aren't just random cars...that's the Storybrooke police car. If they were just random crew/production cars, they would have local license plates on them.

So, why is the police car wanted in the same area they are filming Camelot scenes? Was the police car sucked up with the tornado? Are we going to get some Conneticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court action?  ("What kind of carriage is this? Where do you hitch the horse?").

• Love 1

That necklace Regina has...bleh. The color is nice, but it's so big and clunky. Looks like the plastic jewelry you get for playing dress-up...when you're seven.

It is super ugly... like a big plastic stone? But yeah, nice color.

So it looks like it's gonna be Merida/Mulan, since they were filming together. I'm not overjoyed about the choice of Merida, but it's a smart choice from a buzz point of view, since there were lots of "Disney's first Princess without a love story/is she gay?" articles that came out at the time of the movie. But since this is gonna carry on in 5B, does that mean they'll resurrect her father? She can't exactly stay in Storybrooke to have a romance with Mulan if she's supposed to be the Queen... 

I wonder if later in the arc, Emma gets dark enough where she turns on Rumple (the one in her head), murders him in her mind, and then the Dark Swan takes over as the devil on her shoulder?

I think as Emma succumbs to the darkness she becomes the Dark One in her head.  Just like Rumple thought she'd be most comfortable with him, as the darkness takes over, she begins to see herself as the Dark One instead of Rumple.

Can I just say, how much I think it's going to suck that Hook will try a TLK and fail again.  I recognize that "third times the charm" but seriously, this is only going to fuel the shipper wars even more. Ugh.  It's obvious that Hook is her "true love" but they are holding that card as long as possible, (perhaps even until the end of the show), do the writers really think they are being suspenseful by doing that?  Is the show really done if Emma gets some happiness?  As we've seen with the other TL couples, it doesn't really mean happily ever after anyway.

• Love 4

Merida's mom is still alive so do they really need Merida as Queen? Also maybe her story about helping her family isn't over. Maybe she and Mulan encounters each other, sparks fly like Taylor Swift music video.

I for sure thought it was going to be Ruby but damn OUAT going to have two Disney Princesses hunching? Nice. I still want to see Mulan's reaction to Hook now being a hero and Emma being the big baddy...and dating.

I'm not worried for the failed TLK2.0 because the first she didn't know his ass the same way Snow didn't know David so can we really count that? The third time is going to happen for sure but I bet it will be Emma who tries it I think because this show loves damsel Killy. So please writers do continue to troll for clickbaits and to drive the stan wars insane.

Edited by mjgchick
That necklace Regina has...bleh. The color is nice, but it's so big and clunky. Looks like the plastic jewelry you get for playing dress-up...when you're seven.

Yeah, about that necklace, is that the one Robin gives Regina? It looks like Percival is carrying a box of sorts, so it might be a gift from Camelot instead.

It's sort of tacky. When Robin gives Regina the necklace, I'd like to know where he got the money from since he was living in the forest before he left for NYC. Maybe he stole it off a rich woman on 5th Avenue. She's rich and he's poor, or they're poor. Honor code and all!

ETA - I want Mulan to have left the Merry Men after she realized she could do better and found her way to Camelot.

Edited by YaddaYadda

When Robin gives Regina the necklace, I'd like to know where he got the money from since he was living in the forest before he left for NYC. Maybe he stole it off a rich woman on 5th Avenue. She's rich and he's poor, or they're poor. Honor code and all!

Or he just stole it from Regina's mansion and re-gifted it to her because she can't keep track of all the expensive things she buys.

• Love 2

Merida's mom is still alive so do they really need Merida as Queen? Also maybe her story about helping her family isn't over. Maybe she and Mulan encounters each other, sparks fly like Taylor Swift music video.

I don't know if they need Merida, but didn't she say that she took over when her dad died but there were some problems because people didn't want a woman as their ruler?

I'm not worried for the failed TLK2.0 because the first she didn't know his ass the same way Snow didn't know David so can we really count that? The third time is going to happen for sure but I bet it will be Emma who tries it I think because this show loves damsel Killy. So please writers do continue to troll for clickbaits and to drive the stan wars insane.

Yeah, I don't see anyone "saving" Emma, so for the third TLK I can imagine Dark Swan finding herself in a situation where Killian is cursed, she kisses him in desperation, and saves him plus gets rid of her own curse, because she chose Love Over Power (or Revenge, or whatever her plan is).

Well if you can't keep track of your bank account #richpeopleproblems

Then Robin and Henry, her two True Loves, can exchange tips on how to best rob her!! Edited by Serena

I know, right? It's so cheap & tacky looking. Like he got it at the Camelot Dollar Store. It also looks like Zelena's.

Merida's mom would become the Queen Mother (or Dowager Queen), and Merida would be the ruler. At least if they're going by British royal hierarchy.

I'd prefer Emma and Killy to both be conscious when they get their TLK. Otherwise I demand that Killy gets a glass coffin of his own (because he, like everyone else in Storybrooke, likes to be dramatic).

I'm still wondering what's up with Merida's mom. Merida didn't mention her in the present. I wonder if Rumple has anything to do with it. Didn't we see her going to Gold's shop in one of the spoilers?

• Love 1

Okay, about this TLK business...

Emma initiated the first kiss in Neverland

Emma initiated the first romantic kiss after the time travel adventure

Emma asked him out on a date

Emma was the first one to ILY

Does anyone really think that a TLK won't happen on Emma's terms? The pace in the relationship has been set by her. I'm thinking that when a TLK does happen, it will be initiated by her like everything else.

• Love 9

What is up with this picture? First of all, you do not put a woman that busty in a button-down shirt and then make her stand like that. The worst!

And second, why are they in the same clothes they were in when they left Camelot but have the cop car behind that? Did the cop car come with them? Seems like an odd wardrobe choice if they're all going to be wearing the same exact clothes in Storybrooke again.

Then Robin and Henry, her two True Loves, can exchange tips on how to best rob her!!

LMAO! 

And second, why are they in the same clothes they were in when they left Camelot but have the cop car behind that? Did the cop car come with them? Seems like an odd wardrobe choice if they're all going to be wearing the same exact clothes in Storybrooke again.

Maybe Regina magicked all of their original clothes back after Dark Swan's dramatic exit from the diner at the end of the last episode. IDK, just spitballing here. 

Whale is returning! HA. Best Dr Whale moment EVAH...when Zelena comes to steal Baby Charming and he does a perfect flailing girly twirl right on to the couch before passing out.

Classic.

• Love 1

Emma initiated the first kiss in Neverland

Emma initiated the first romantic kiss after the time travel adventure

Emma asked him out on a date

Emma was the first one to ILY

Does anyone really think that a TLK won't happen on Emma's terms?

Oh, I definitely think it'll be Emma who initiates the TLK that actually works. But I'm guessing they're saving that for the 5B finale, not 5A.

• Love 4

So it looks like it's gonna be Merida/Mulan, since they were filming together. I'm not overjoyed about the choice of Merida, but it's a smart choice from a buzz point of view, since there were lots of "Disney's first Princess without a love story/is she gay?" articles that came out at the time of the movie. 

I was really rooting for a genderbent Shang. I'm really surprised they seem to be going with Mulan/Merida. Brave is a recent movie, and presumably a sequel is in the works. I'm surprised Disney is okay with this. 

Edited by Rumsy4

OK, seriously, what is up with the roses this arc? What is the importance of the roses?

Roses are Red and Violets are Blue... Camelot is the place for Romance, according to A&E. ;-)

It's been a while since I've looked into it, but there's this whole Language of Flowers thing from Victorian times. Different flowers were assigned different meanings, so you could communicate without speaking. That's prob'ly giving them too much credit, but that's what comes to my mind.

• Love 1

It's always totally wise to lie to the new people you need to help you find Merlin. Like that's not going to come out and bite her in the ass big time. No wonder Emma was giving her such a hard time about being the Saviour. If you claim it, you gotta own it, Regina. Also, cue massive Emma fan outrage... 

• Love 2

In that sneak peek, did Regina use the dagger to keep Emma quiet?  Why else was her hand on the hilt?  You can't use the dagger telepathically, can you?  I was confused.

MMR.....very clever of you! Makes sense.....Emma probably cooked up that creature that is attacking Snowing and Regina so the 'Savior' has to save them in front of Arthur. My guess is Emma needs Regina to step up as Savior (or keep Arthur thinking she is) for some long con she is running. But whether Regina is the victim or just a means to an end (with added bonus of taunting her) I am not sure....maybe it's both.

Hulu sneak peek (I can't watch it since I'm outside the US. I haven't found a YouTube link yet)

No wonder she's pissed.

So the trinket Regina is wearing should be for Emma, the ball that's thrown is really in Emma's honor.  I'm sure Emma in that moment knows Regina is trying to take the heat off her, but her face kind of changes at the end, and she's pissed at that as Dark Swan,

• Love 3

So Regina used the dagger on Emma? Wonderful. And they shouldn't have had Regina grip the dagger if they don't want people to misinterpret the scene:).

Belle would have had to use the Dagger telepathically when she stopped Rumple from crushing Hook's heart. We didn't hear her command him to freeze, so....Regina could probably do the same. I don't care if she's trying to protect the dagger, she shouldn't be using it all willy nilly. I doubt that's what Emma had in mind.

Edited by HoodlumSheep

These people never learn! Once Merlin is freed, he's obviously going to know who's who and what's what. lol

Regina always manages to get what's meant for Emma, one way or the other.

Loved that Charming finally had a line. Hey--I'll take what I can get! :-p

ETA: I don't think Regina was using the Dagger. Emma saw her clutching it, and thought she was going to use it to command her. So, she was about to step up and confess, when Regina claimed to be the savior.

Edited by Rumsy4

Color me shocked that the writers finally handed the Idiot Ball off to Regina. But I'm glad Hook and the Charmings don't have to hold on to it for a little bit.

Regina always manages to get what's meant for Emma, one way or the other.

The writers are just trolling us at this point.

If the ball is in fact a celebration of the Savior's arrival and Regina is stuck doing ball stuff, maybe Emma can use that as an excuse to sneak away from the pomp and circumstance and find a coffee shop nearby with Hook...

Edited by Curio
  • Love 7

I've been suspicious for a while that Emma doesn't go to the ball. I wonder if that's why they haven't promoted it in the promo or the stills. They talk about the ball, yes, but if Emma's not there, there would be questions. I think that either she goes and ruins it or she never attends. If it truly ends up being a celebration where Saviour!Regina is feted, I can see where Emma might choose not to attend. She's going nuts and being tortured by Rumpel anyway, staying out of the public eye while it's happening, especially when someone else is receiving the accolades she should be getting, might be for the best in her mind. The Darkness would prey on the anger and upset of that. So Emma is paying the price even more here. It's good to be a hero.

• Love 4

I love how Regina is very obviously and suspiciously holding onto something (the dagger) behind her jacket, and none of the knights question or notice it. Arthur is literally 2 feet in front of her.

Oh, I think they noticed. Arthur and Percival shared a look.

Clearly they're setting up Regina to fail at the start but she will succeed at the end in saving Emma and all the realms. This arc is about Regina's journey to be the new Savior. 

It's so disgusting.

• Love 4

I'm think the Dark One did something horrible in Camelot. Hook is the only who has ever used that word to describe the DO.

I don't know if Regina used the dagger to control Emma, because it's sort of ambiguous, but I think the charade will be up by the end of the episode and I got the impression that Arthur and Percival were already on to her. People around Emma were throwing these side eyes at her and she and Regina stepped forward. 

Plus if the prophecy was very specific in Arthur's case and the sword in the stone, I'm guessing the Savior might have an actual name in the prophecy as well.

Merlin seems to enjoy naming people in his prophecies. See Ingrid and the scroll she was given.

I like that the Savior mantra was beaten into her head and now they're going to have to beat it out of her because she's the DO. I'm not even sure she knows what's up and what's down anymore.

Edited by YaddaYadda

Eventually, they're going to have to show a flashback of whatever Rumple did that "wasn't so good" for Camelot when he stole the gauntlet. That will probably coincide with the present timeline when Arthur figures out that Emma is the new Dark One. If that preview is anything to go by, I'm expecting Arthur to figure out that Regina isn't the true savior (because hello, how suspicious was Regina holding something in her jacket while she and Emma both stepped forward), but I could see him keeping that information only to himself and possibly Percival. He'll placate his Storybrooke friends and go along with the Regina charade, but he'll secretly be having someone spy on Emma and fill him in on what she's doing behind the scenes.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 1

I have no idea why I actually believed this arc would be about Emma and her loved ones. Of course it will be about St. Regina and how she always does the right thing and saves everyone despite everyone else's dumb mistakes. She is the smartest, bestest, lightest of light Saviors. Ugh - I honestly don't know what these writers think they are doing? Who wants to watch this?

• Love 3

So is Dark Swan pushing Regina to be the Savior in Storybrooke to keep up the lie they told Arthur in Camelot that she was the Savior? Because he wants to use the Savior for some nefarious purpose, so he can go after Regina that way and he would never suspect that Emma is BOTH the Savior and the Dark One? How many times can I write Savior in one post?

I take back everything I said about this not being about Regina. It totally is about Regina. Once Regina saves the day Emma's actions will affect everyone because these writers just can't get enough of their Mary Sue. When this show first started I thought of all the people they'd make a Mary Sue it would've been Mary Margarette.

• Love 4

Eh, I'm still on team "Emma saves herself" when it's all said and done.

I'll have to wait and see how the episode unfolds, but I don't think Regina (who I really, really don't like) claiming to be the Savior was anything other than her trying to protect Emma until they figure out what to do. They have no idea if they can trust Arthur and he just referred to the Dark One as a demon, so it's probably not the greatest idea to put Emma under a spotlight, especially considering she just nearly crushed someone's heart about 20 minutes prior.

I'm pretty sure this will come back to bite Regina in the ass, though, so that should be fun.

Edited by Scovies
  • Love 2