Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

I can almost guarantee that whatever happens will be harmful to Emma, but something that Regina feels is necessary. She'll probably be backed up by the Charmings because Snow is all about Regina over Emma and also Snow is prone to having really, really bad ideas. Maybe the plan is to remove Emma's memories and kick her out of town or something. Who knows? Whatever it is is going to backfire magnificently even if it is a seemingly good solution to the problem.

I am sad that Ginny & Lana went on and on about how great this season is for Regina & Snow's relationship when we have seen/heard zero spoilers about Snow & Emma's relationship other than that Snow feels like she's a failure as a mother. This is just now occurring to her? Snow has been messing up her relationship with Emma for several seasons now. Now is the time when she's really needed to step up and show how much she cares and instead I feel like we're going to get Regina/Snow which once again puts Emma on the outside looking in. Not a good thing. 

The Round Table Rejects? (That sounds like a band name...)

How about Idiots of the Round Table?

Have no idea what's going on with the dreamcatcher, but I'm still hoping Emma force chokes Regina or flings her across the lawn, or punches her at some point.

I'm gonna gag if that "There's always a choice" line is true. how can Regina spout that crap after all the stuff she's done? Having a choice didn't seem to stop Regina from choosing to do awful things.

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 3

Why would Emma leave town, though? (I mean, aside from the obvious plot issues.) If she likes being Dark!Swan, if bring affected by the Dark One curse makes her focus on her own wants and not about the safety and welfare (much less happiness) of others, she's not going to be inclined to go into the Land Without Magic, where she's just boring Emma Swan again.

Someone posted a cute picture of Colin and Sean on set in the media thread and I noticed Colin was wearing a black shirt under his modern costume. I can't remember if he's worn a black shirt with that costume before and I wonder if it's a sign of what's to come for Hook.

You know we never got a maternity test on Henry/Emma. If her real kid was dead and Henry ain't it, that could be the tipping point to dark-dom. And that would blow up twitter no?

Except that we saw her give birth to him.  Why would there be a maternity test when we already know that he's her biological child?

That and he's definitively Neal's kid per the magical blood globe that located him in Neverland. I doubt Neal has another kid who's Henry's age that was also put up for adoption. Plus, Sidney verified that Emma was Henry's mother in "Save Henry"

If she likes being Dark!Swan, if bring affected by the Dark One curse makes her focus on her own wants and not about the safety and welfare (much less happiness) of others, she's not going to be inclined to go into the Land Without Magic, where she's just boring Emma Swan again.

But what's the fun in being stuck in a tiny town in Maine? Wouldn't it be more fun and evil to head to Vegas and blow off all responsibility for some fun in Sin City? Emma's wants in the past involved having a normal life. She's not going to have that in Storybrooke where it seems like people have a What have you done for me lately? attitude that  should lead to a selfish screw you all I'm out attitude from Emma. Hanging out in her house while people bitch at her about her current choices and tell her what she can and can't do doesn't exactly scream this is what Emma has always wanted. Unless she's having the best sex of her life, but even then the pirate would totally go with her.

Is it me or does it seem like Hook's side of things in Camelot could be on the light side?

He doesn't seem to be involved in the Camelot stuff, or in anything really. Colin hasn't been involved in most of the location shooting and, except for a couple of scenes, he has filmed only with Jennifer. Between this and the lack of real spoilers about Hook, I can't understand why some fans still think he is going to have an important role this season. He would be reduced to Emma's puppy once again. But he would make such a pretty background.

Never mind that Rumple has been completely absent.

Oh, but Adam has said to a Rumple's fan on Twitter that Carlyle has filmed for every episode so far this season.

Edited by RadioGirl27
Between this and the lack of real spoilers about Hook

But there's a lack of spoilers for everything right now. Even for Emma, there aren't that many spoilers. 

Spoilers will start trickling down probably in a couple of weeks with the interviews to set up the half-season and 5x01.  I just brought it up because I thought that if Merlin was in the scene yesterday, that it was odd that Hook wouldn't be.

• Love 1

But there's a lack of spoilers for everything right now. Even for Emma, there aren't that many spoilers. 

Yeah, but for the other characters we have some tidbits like, among others, "Belle and Merida are going on an adventure together", "Emma is a very motivated DO", "there is going to be bonding between Regina and Snow", "Snowing's relationship is going to be tested", etc. and then we have "Hook is maybe going to like DarkEmma's outfit".

Edited by RadioGirl27
The one we know absolutely nothing about is Rumple, I think.

The other one we know absolutely nothing about is Zelena. Not that I care because that storyline makes me wanna throw things at the wall, but we know absolutely nothing about her.

Go Go Grailers

Heh, I kind of like that. But I think I'll just stick to calling them The Camelot Crew.

I can't understand why some fans still think [Hook] is going to have an important role this season.

Because it's set up perfectly for Hook to play a big role in this Dark Swan arc. He's the one character who devoted his entire life to finding the Dark One's Dagger and destroying the Dark One, so he should be the most knowledgeable about the Dark One's powers and its history. He's coming off a 4B arc where he finally considers himself a hero just as his girlfriend becomes dark. His True Love has been overtaken by the very evil he spent lifetimes battling against, the same evil that killed his other love centuries ago, and his nemesis Rumple is finally weak enough to destroy because he's in a coma and powerless. Emma was basically his only true friend in Storybrooke, so now that she's doing Dark One things, he'll have to step out of his comfort zone and actually become friends with her parents. (Unless they all became friends off screen in 4B and I missed it.) After Emma became the Dark One, the camera dramatically focused on Hook and he's the only one being proactive in the Season 5 dagger clip. And then we have the spoilers about love being a dangerous weapon, and Emma's True Love is Hook. Pair that up with the spoiler photo of Emma and Hook in the garden and yeah...I expect him to be important this season.

I don't know how the writers can set that up beautifully and still make 5A Hook useless (but pretty) wallpaper like he was in 4B. (Have I mentioned how much I hate 4B?) But as with everything on this show—I should lower my expectations and assume everything will be about Regina in the end anyways.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 2

I don't know how the writers can set that up beautifully and still make 5A Hook useless (but pretty) wallpaper like he was in 4B. (Have I mentioned how much I hate 4B?) But as with everything on this show—I should lower my expectations and assume everything will be about Regina in the end anyways.

We are talking about Adam and Eddy. They have set up some really great stuff and then they haven't delivered.

The reason I'm so wary about Hook's role this season is the fact that, except for the premiere and now for episode 5 (but only in Storybrooke, not in Camelot), everytime they have done a location shooting that included the Camelot characters, Colin has been absent. If you add that he is almost never mentioned in the previews for the season, and that when he is mentioned is in the line of "he is going to love Emma's new outfits", I'm not optimistic.

So, yeah, maybe I'm very negative (I have learned my lesson with this show), but when I see all this, and with season 4 still in my mind, I don't think "Hook is going to have a big role this season" but "I guess Hook is going to be reduced to pretty background once again".

The other one we know absolutely nothing about is Zelena.

Really, Mader was made a regular to secure her, but she is not going to have a real role until is the time for Zelena to give birth.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 1

Thinking about the mention that Mr. Gold is missing ... unless he has a total personality transplant after losing the Dark One, if he's anything like pre-Dark One Rumple and is still basically himself but without power, if he's acting in character (yeah, I know, TS;TW), the first thing he'd do is go looking for the dagger so he could kill Emma and get his powers back. Emma seems to be in town, so maybe the dagger is elsewhere and he went after it.

But then that brings up another question: what can they do with Rumple after all this? They don't have a great track record of changing the status quo. I think it would be a fascinating character arc for him to be forced to stay as plain-old Rumple, the coward stuck in a town full of heroes and constantly bombarded by big bads, trying to scheme and stay on top of things without having his power, and with everyone else getting to see his "true" self. Would Belle still think of him as having a good heart when she sees him as a cowardly schemer? But I can't imagine this show upsetting the apple cart that way. If he's going to stay on the show at all, it'll be as the Rumple we know and hate. He'll have his powers back somehow, whether or not they're the official Dark One powers. But it wouldn't be a very satisfying ending to the arc if Emma didn't manage to defeat the Dark One once and for all, if all that happened was the Dark One being transferred back to Rumple.

But it wouldn't be a very satisfying ending to the arc if Emma didn't manage to defeat the Dark One once and for all, if all that happened was the Dark One being transferred back to Rumple.

This is what I'm most excited about with the Dark Emma arc. I don't care about some Camelot crush Henry has, or whatever those furies are, or whatever reason Regina looks oh so sad with a dreamcatcher... I want to see how the show handles the Dark One mythology and how they manage to deal with Rumple after he gets his powers back (because he totally will, TS;TW). You're right—it would be totally anticlimactic for the Dark One's powers to ultimately jump from Emma back to Rumple, so there has to be some kind of satisfying conclusion to all of it. Either the darkness is completely destroyed or it evolves into something else.

Personal opinion on this, I think Hook's story with the Dark One runs a lot deeper than what we've seen so far.  I'm also thinking that the episode that called for the Lady Washington before the plans for the ship fell through is likely a flashback.

Rumple crossed several no-no lines last season.  I know they (probably Belle) will blame it on the Dark One and most everyone will accept it since they're seeing it take over Emma. I don't think Rumple will be going back to being a coward or anything like that. I think the Rumple we're going to see is the cursed!Rumple aka Mr. Gold before he brought the magic back to SB. I don't think that will change. 

For someone who never went across the town line on his own and was terrified of it, Gold proved to be extremely capable without magic in NYC. I think this is who we will be dealing with once Gold is done missing.

Since A&E already knew how they were ending the show or had a vague idea, I don't think the line in the pilot (I think it was the pilot) about the final battle was a throwaway.  I think everything so far has been about that and since there's no greater evil than the goop that is the Dark One, it probably won't be destroyed. they might find another way to neutralize it, but they won't defeat it until they need to.

• Love 2

Because it's set up perfectly for Hook to play a big role in this Dark Swan arc. He's the one character who devoted his entire life to finding the Dark One's Dagger and destroying the Dark One, so he should be the most knowledgeable about the Dark One's powers and its history. ....

I know how they can -- because it's TS, TW. They constantly set things up and then deliver absolutely no payoff. The Hook's heart arc, anyone? I'm totally with RadioGirl in expecting Hook to have little to no role in this arc. The fact that the only Hook-related teases anybody from the show have given involve his feelings about Emma's wardrobe is incredibly telling. A&E haven't teased one single thing about Hook's role in this arc. Hell, they've even teased that Belle will have an adventure with Merida! We'll see Robin's adventurous side! We'll see Charming at his most heroic! Regina will be the new savior! We'll see Hook ... appreciate Emma's wardrobe. See the difference?

They know very well that Hook fans are cranky after his absence in 4B, but they can't even come up with one thing to promote about him. They tease what they think is important to the arc. Clearly, that isn't Hook.

• Love 1
But then that brings up another question: what can they do with Rumple after all this? They don't have a great track record of changing the status quo. I think it would be a fascinating character arc for him to be forced to stay as plain-old Rumple, the coward stuck in a town full of heroes and constantly bombarded by big bads, trying to scheme and stay on top of things without having his power, and with everyone else getting to see his "true" self.

I would watch the hell out of that, but I seriously don't see this season ending without Rumpel going back to being the Dark One. S4 showed that they really don't know what to do with him post-Nealfire, and however much filming he may be doing in studio and closed set, I think the spoilers we have seen are leaning towards him never having to significantly interact with the community as his true self. Given the well-established pattern, Belle won't even interact with him until the mid-season finale, and it could be right at that point where he takes back the DO, so she'd never have to confront the reality of the "true" him. I'm still betting this is Robert's last hurrah, and that he dies at the end of S5 whether or not the show goes on to a S6+. That's something they'd try to keep un-spoiled as long as possible.

Rumpel really died as a compelling character as soon as Neal died. It didn't have to be that way, but TS;TW. You can't remove a character's core, neglect to fill that hole with something even vaguely compelling, and expect him to be anything other than a hollow shell of his former self.

He's the one character who devoted his entire life to finding the Dark One's Dagger and destroying the Dark One, so he should be the most knowledgeable about the Dark One's powers and its history.

Responding in the Writer's thread.

Except that we saw her give birth to him.  Why would there be a maternity test when we already know that he's her biological child?

I was being mostly facetious and snarky on the fact that they love doing soap opera stories and maternity/paternity secrets/mysteries and retcons are a pretty common trope there. (But you know i was being facetious when I said Snow kidnapped Mal's love child with Charming and I got that half right.)

Never mind that Rumple has been completely absent.

After S2 Rump is usually absent from the group stuff. He always gets the villain or guest of the arc to interact with mostly. I'm guessing that's Dark Swan and Merlin in 5A and maybe Merida.

For someone who never went across the town line on his own and was terrified of it, Gold proved to be extremely capable without magic in NYC. I think this is who we will be dealing with once Gold is done missing.

But being in the World Without Magic without magic, where no one else has it and he has at least a leg up because he knows it's possible and where the threats are non-magical, is different from being in a magical place where other people have magic and the threats are magical and not having the powers he's come to rely upon. He might not necessarily spend all the time cowering in terror, but he would be scheming to attach himself to powerful people or to find magical objects that might give him an edge. I can't imagine him calmly and boldly facing down a threat the way he did as the Dark One.

The suggestion that he's been filming elsewhere might fit the idea that Gold is on a quest for the dagger to get his powers back. Or else all he's doing is some kind of Head!Rumple thing for Emma, with her inner Dark One providing guidance/temptation.

I would love for this to be Hook's quest, to save Emma/DarkEmma.  But it's still Emma's story, and, as we've heard before, "nobody saves me but me."  I think Emma will save herself, yet be supported by the Nevengers & Robin.

I do think a split is coming between Hook and Emma, DE will want him to turn dark as well and he'll refuse.  Hook will be tied up (probably) researching with Belle how to get the darkness out of Emma and it will bring back all kinds of painful memories of his pursuit against Rumple.  Really, this is Hook's worst nightmare, he's spent hundreds of years trying to kill the Dark One, now he's in love with her.

I do wonder how dark they can make Emma's character, perhaps DE won't have her memories of her time in Camelot and that's what the dreamcatcher is for?  She'll see all the terrible things she did there before the team got to her?  The thing is, how "dark" can you make Emma?  She has to be redeemed, she has to become the Savior again, that's her role.  Rumple as Dark One is different because he doesn't have to be redeemed.  We see flashes of his humanity occasionally and Belle is blind in her love towards him, but that won't work for Emma.  How does she become "good" again?  Perhaps it's a simple as Henry finding a new pen (which would be really irritating).

Honestly, this season seems painful looking at all of the spoiler photos.  I guess this is the big crisis Hook and Emma have to go through before they can become engaged.  I just think, "haven't Emma (and Henry and Hook) been through enough?"  I'm just glad there's been no spoilers of Maleficient or Lily filming.  That storyline bores me to no end.

• Love 1

Either the way Emma gets cured comes with a twist that sets up the next season or there's another conflict occurring concurrently, giving the characters almost no time to celebrate.

I wonder if they're going with the non-chronological thing they love doing where the timelines become confusing.

I was almost positive SB was the "future present" and Camelot was the flashbacks. But now I'm not so sure.

Edited by KingOfHearts

I had a thought (I should really stop saying that) about the timeline.

What if it's the people from Camelot are the ones who come seeking out the people from Storybrooke? (I know Regina has a line in 5x02 about how she should've done this in Camelot, but it can be easily explained since everyone seems to be back in SB anyway) I think it's odd that in what seems to be episode 5x02, the dwarfs have no idea who Arthur and the two knights are and they attack them, but in the BTS from 5x01, everyone seems to be friendly with each other, like they already know one another. 

Why would Arthur take these perfect strangers who just landed to his home? I mean I know this show doesn't deal well with logic and all, but still. I think the knights show up in SB, everyone hitches a ride in Granny's via magical twister back to Camelot or everyone was already working on that plan when Camelotians show up.

I wonder if they're going with the non-chronological thing they love doing where the timelines become confusing.

• Love 1

Either the way Emma gets cured comes with a twist that sets up the next season or there's another conflict occurring concurrently, giving the characters almost no time to celebrate.

I was almost positive SB was the "future present" and Camelot was the flashbacks. But now I'm not so sure.

I have this image that Emma gets released from the Dark One because someone stuffs up and instead of being dispatched permanently or matched to a new victim it becomes a living entity all its own. Then 5b is about the 2 Saviors, Emma and (excuse me while I vomit) Regina, using their Light magic to fight the Final battle.

What if they just dispatch the goop to the Dark one's vault in the EF and lock it up. There's a key, there's a vault, put it in there until the figure out how to destroy it.

I'm pretty sure they've forgotten all about that. I mean the whole Dark One has already changed and the Merlin fought the darkness. Did he also create the vault like he created the dagger?

So many questions that will never be answered!

I mean the whole Dark One has already changed and the Merlin fought the darkness. Did he also create the vault like he created the dagger?

We could spend an entire half season on Dark One mythology. So of course we'll get like one or two explantation sentences about it this entire season.

I still think Rump will defeat it as his last hurrah. Unless Robert decides to stay past this season, then I'm not sure where they're going. It feels like the DO stuff has to be finished now since it's the focus but you never know with these clowns. I actually thought they were doing this arc now because he already gave them a heads up that's he's out of there pronto.

Or it's a balance of the world type thing where if there's a light one then there has to be a dark one too. And just as we now know there's line of DOs, there's a long line of "saviors" too.  Would be fascinating with other writers to see it merge into 1 person. I wished the writers cared just a tiny bit about mythology and world building. It's so frustrating to see the bare bones of a story there and have them do nothing with it. They just want to write about people crying and bitching. They're so freaking lazy.

I've been saying I think what they're doing is a cheap rip off of the Desmond stuff from Lost.

Edited by LizaD
  • Love 2

So, costumes. It looks like Eduardo has gone for a distinctive style of clothing for women in Camelot. Pretty much any female FTL dress is cinched lightly at the waist, with a flowing skirt and loose sleeves. Gwen is dressed in pink, Merida in blue (?), Emma in white, and Regina in red. Not sure if we have seen filming pictures of Ginny in FTL clothes in Camelot yet. Do the colors have any significance beyond the White Swan/Black Swan contrast?

Regina not wearing her typical Evil Cleavage costume is a sign of her "redeemed hero" status I guess. Why is Regina dressed all in red this season? Red ballgown, red jacket. Imitation is the best form of flattery? :-p

Hook is still in a rakish pirate-style costume. Charms is going to be all dashing as his princely self and bro-ing it out with Arthur. Maybe they're trying to draw a contrast between Arthur and Hook? Charms still sees Hook as a pirate, but thinks highly of Arthur. But later, the roles are reversed when Arthur acts selfishly and betrays the Savior League, but Hook prove his honor (yet again)!

• Love 2

So, costumes. It looks like Eduardo has gone for a distinctive style of clothing for women in Camelot. Pretty much any female FTL dress is cinched lightly at the waist, with a flowing skirt and loose sleeves. Gwen is dressed in pink, Merida in blue (?), Emma in white, and Regina in red. Not sure if we have seen filming pictures of Ginny in FTL clothes in Camelot yet. Do the colors have any significance beyond the White Swan/Black Swan contrast?

Regina not wearing her typical Evil Cleavage costume is a sign of her "redeemed hero" status I guess. Why is Regina dressed all in red this season? Red ballgown, red jacket. Imitation is the best form of flattery? :-p

Hook is still in a rakish pirate-style costume. Charms is going to be all dashing as his princely self and bro-ing it out with Arthur. Maybe they're trying to draw a contrast between Arthur and Hook? Charms still sees Hook as a pirate, but thinks highly of Arthur. But later, the roles are reversed when Arthur acts selfishly and betrays the Savior League, but Hook prove his honor (yet again)!

I like what I've seen of the costumes so far, mostly from a, "wow, that's pretty!" point of view. Emma and Regina both look great. I'm no Regina fan, but I don't think the red costume necessarily indicates anything; Lana just looks good in red. I'd put her in that color all the time if I were costuming her. Also of interest: Emma appears to be wearing the same white dress/cloak in 5x05 as she is in her 5x04 scene with Killian, which is making me think that was not a dream sequence.

Something else I'm wondering about: we kind of got away from discussion of how the dagger works when that first fan video of Killian failing to summon Emma happened, but now that we have the sneak peek and the explanation that it can't summon the Dark One across different realms, does that mean the dagger basically works the same way it always has? If so, who's got it while everyone's in Camelot?

If the dagger can still control the Dark One, that might explain why Emma hasn't appeared to have wreaked any big-time havoc in Storybrooke so far (at least through 5x04 and part of 5x05 -- as soon as I saw that street fair set I was kinda hoping we'd see Emma destroy the whole thing). I can't imagine the show wouldn't attempt to explore the ethics of her loved ones using it to control her (even if it was for a good reason, like stopping her from hurting people), or have a villain attempt to get ahold of it.

Edited by Scovies

It's awkward to me. She wore plenty of Evil Cleavage in 3B when she was working as a dowager queen for Snowing. It's weird to me that the way she dresses has some sort of moral bearing. Can't she just have a fondness for lavish dresses and leave it at that? They don't have to be black. The more peasant-friendly clothing feels out of character for her, imo. If she wanted to wear something more FTL-style, she would just poof it from her wardrobe.

Or is this young Merlin all flashback?

I'm hoping so. Kind of a jerk move if he gets eternal youth while his assistant is stuck eternally old.

Edited by KingOfHearts

It's shaping up that way exactly. So following that pattern, CS will have hardly any scenes together for the rest of the arc, there will be a massive lack of payoff for them in the end, and Emma will ditch him to canoodle with Regina immediately after she's de-darkened.

It's disgusting that Emma can't have a centric without Regina all over it. God forbid she have a centric involving her parents or her boyfriend.

• Love 6
Also of interest: Emma appears to be wearing the same white dress/cloak in 5x05 as she is in her 5x04 scene with Killian, which is making me think that was not a dream sequence.

I was going to post about this yesterday actually. I think we can put to rest the dream/fantasy theory for 5x04. May not be a wedding or anything like that, but it looks romantic as hell and apparently happening for real.

ETA - 

First scene: Gosh, Lana, and JMo

2nd scene: Lana, JMo, Jared, Liam, and Elliot

3rd scene: Elliot and Andrew (Percival)

I think the last scene is a bit strange.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 3

It's awkward to me. She wore plenty of Evil Cleavage in 3B when she was working as a dowager queen for Snowing. It's weird to me that the way she dresses has some sort of moral bearing. Can't she just have a fondness for lavish dresses and leave it at that? They don't have to be black. The more peasant-friendly clothing feels out of character for her, imo. If she wanted to wear something more FTL-style, she would just poof it from her wardrobe.

I don't care for this dress on Regina either. It looks strange and not her style. She looks pretty in red though.

Merlin could easily have eternal youth somehow. Maybe he secretly knows where the fountain of youth is :P

Poor Mickey. I'm still confused. Is he alive our dead? I thought he was still alive. Maybe there will be a plot twist and Mickey will be an aged Percival. I don't know.

I liked Mickey's actor so I hope we see him interacting with Merlin at some point.

The quality is terrible, but you can see Snow's dress here and here. I'm not sure what color is that, but it looks terrible. About Regina's dress, maybe I'm the only one but I don't like it. It doesn't fit her and she looks too big. But the color is nice.

• Love 1

It's awkward to me. She wore plenty of Evil Cleavage in 3B when she was working as a dowager queen for Snowing. It's weird to me that the way she dresses has some sort of moral bearing. Can't she just have a fondness for lavish dresses and leave it at that? 

No.  Sorry.  Boobs and overt sexuality are evil.   (Or a sign that you were cursed, like Red and LaceyBelle).  But, mostly, evil.  

On another topic, I"m not usually "where's Hook?  Where's Charming?"  But, have there been significant spoilers for more than just a couple of scenes for them?  Because we've seen lots of Emma, Regina, Henry, and some Snow and Camelot people.  I don't recall much David or Hook?  

I will have a little rant. Just 2 seconds.

I really do not understand why asking to have a real tease on Hook ( not he will like her new tight pant) or the Charming is a bad thing if people do it politely.

Just Rumbelle and SQ can ask thing now ? And CS are suppose to never have any concerns about how D Swan will play out or what the Charming family and Hook will be a significant part of the story.

Finally the argument that CS had a lot of screen time in season 4 and should be happy and stop to be spoiled baby is just totally false particularly for 4b and even 4a after the date episode. (4x4) Sound familiar?

So people have a right to wonder about this issue if they fear a repeat.

On another topic, I"m not usually "where's Hook?  Where's Charming?"  But, have there been significant spoilers for more than just a couple of scenes for them?  Because we've seen lots of Emma, Regina, Henry, and some Snow and Camelot people.  I don't recall much David or Hook?  

Josh has been shooting a lot (he was on location on thursday, for example) and there have been some spoilers about him and his friendship with Arthur. Hook, well, he is going to like Emma's new outfit.

I really do not understand why asking to have a real tease on Hook ( not he will like her new tight pant) or the Charming is a bad thing if people do it politely.

Just Rumbelle and SQ can ask thing now ? And CS are suppose to never have any concerns about how D Swan will play out or what the Charming family and Hook will be a significant part of the story.

Finally the argument that CS had a lot of screen time in season 4 and should be happy and stop to be spoiled baby is just totally false particularly for 4b and even 4a after the date episode. (4x4) Sound familiar?

So people have a right to wonder about this issue if they fear a repeat.

This is a common issue among a part of the CS fandom, especially some of the most popular blogs. They use the "we are so lucky, we have got so many kisses and romantic scenes, we shouldn't complain, the other ships are not so lucky" everytime someone complains about the lack of screentime for Hook. But that's because many of them are mainly Emma's fans and don't care about Hook as an individual character.

Eh, don't worry about Hook. He's just tied up in bed - this time in a good way.

On a serious note, I do find the lack of Hook spoilers to be sad and a little strange because Hook is a very, very popular character. You'd think they'd want to capitalize on people's interest in him. 

Also, on Regina's Camelot dress, I think they are going for the knights/maidens flowy & large, loose sleeved aesthetic in Camelot to differentiate it from the more fitted garments of the Enchanted Forest. It doesn't seem to work as well on Lana as her Evil Queen attire does, but that could just be due to the picture. It does seem to kind of swallow her up.

On a serious note, I do find the lack of Hook spoilers to be sad and a little strange because Hook is a very, very popular character. You'd think they'd want to capitalize on people's interest in him.

But that's the thing, there have barely been any spoilers for anything really and the questions for Colin during Comic Con were always "how does Hook feel about Emma becoming the Dark One?" there was never anything related to just his own character, where maybe they could've asked, is this the season we get to find out more about about Hook's backstory? Does Hook bond with Snowing and/or Henry or all of the above? Is he going to become super friends with Belle because of shared experience and now he can actually relate to her on another level?  The line of question for Colin was always the same and the people asking the questions were more interested in finding out what was going on with Emma and how his character felt about that because of how the show ended last season.

If they don't ask him the questions, he can't volunteer the answers and that is if he has any answers.  

We haven't had any real spoilers since forever and I don't count that stuff that we get from the set stalkers, because we have no context and it's a whole lot of a big mess, or A&E talking out of both sides of their mouths with their "I hope so" and their clever chuckles.

I think they're fully aware of Hook's popularity and I do think that something is coming for him this season.  As much as I didn't see it last season, I actually see something happening for him this season. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 1