Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

I mean, maybe. But again, I found then still on my dash -- they got reblogged so maybe they'll stick around on reblogged pages -- but it's just so weird. Yea, as others mentioned, Regina's dialogue is bad. And then they cut to a random scene of Henry with no flow. And THEN they cut to the scene of Rumple and Emma and she's stabbed him but nothing else? For such a big death scene, why would they cut it in the middle of the action for some random stuff and then come back to it? Yea, seems really awkward unless you realize it's because someone made it up and is trying to fit a bunch of random things on one page.

Any other links? I was moments too late to read it.

ETA: Went to dassala's tumblr. Thanks dassala!

I wonder if Emma stabs Rumple, but thinks he is somebody else? Perhaps he is disguised as somebody? By asking "Gold?" she seems surprised it is him.

Edited by kili

dassala -- I don't want to sound rude or anything, but maybe your tumblr isn't as popular as one that hasn't had any regular posts in three years. Sorry, you're just not a big deal. ;) ;) ;)

And that sneak peek was interesting. Maybe the unicorn doesn't show her parents what Emma will be like but rather shows them which one will be the Emma stan and which one will always be Emma's Negative Nancy. *cough cough Snow* It was cool seeing Snow interacting with teen Emma though.

• Love 1

it's a pretty elaborate "scheme" if it's a hoax.  Emma talks about stabbing Gold in the heart in Sunday's episode and it happens in the finale.  I'm not saying it won't happen because ultimately, I think that the show wants the Dark One curse to be broken, much as the Dark Curse.  If it's an elaborate joke, why put the name of an actor on the script?  It's not even that this might be fake, it's that they put the name of an actor on the script.

And that sneak peek was interesting. Maybe the unicorn doesn't show her parents what Emma will be like but rather shows them which one will be the Emma stan and which one will always be Emma's Negative Nancy. *cough cough Snow* It was cool seeing Snow interacting with teen Emma though.

You mean David is the negative Nancy, right?

I sort of love how Snow gets twice in the same show that Emma doesn't care that she's her mother.  Hurts, doesn't it?  I mean Emma isn't what you wanted during your Echo Cave confession.  Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot.  so not a Snow fan these days.

Edited by YaddaYadda

dassala -- I don't want to sound rude or anything, but maybe your tumblr isn't as popular as one that hasn't had any regular posts in three years. Sorry, you're just not a big deal. ;) ;) ;)

I'm just a little fish in this big ol' pond! ;) 

ANYWAY Sneak Peek - gorgeously shot. I think it shows David's confidence that everything will be ok and Snow's fears that her child will be evil. The Unicorn is showing them what they already believe.

• Love 1

Lol. :D it's so weird seeing young Emma in a princess dress.

• Love 1
it's a pretty elaborate "scheme" if it's a hoax.  Emma talks about stabbing Gold in the heart in Sunday's episode and it happens in the finale.  I'm not saying it won't happen because ultimately, I think that the show wants the Dark One curse to be broken, much as the Dark Curse.  If it's an elaborate joke, why put the name of an actor on the script?  It's not even that this might be fake, it's that they put the name of an actor on the script.

Because that makes it "legit" -- it has an actor's name! It mentions something that Emma said this past week! It must be real. You're right though. It is an elaborate hoax. First, you have to write the pages. Then photograph the pages on your computer, upload them, etc. THEN you have to post them, which could get traction if you're a blog that people read frequently. But since you haven't posted in two years, there's got to be some deliberate effort involved to getting them into tumblr feeds -- a puppet account to reblog it or something. Oh well. I guess after the Captain Swan poll last week, we've been running a bit low on the DRAMAZZZZZ!!!!

And yadda -- Yes, I meant David is the Negative Nancy, not Snow, who snapped at Emma when her magic was out of control and admitted she wanted another baby and pushed Emma to get back together with her baby daddy who let her go to jail and is now withholding a secret to the point where she had enlisted Regina to be a mole to help her cause. Yea, I totally mean David and not Snow. ;)

Well, one of two scenarios will happen here: 1) Those script leaks are real and I'm a very happy camper because I'm totally on board with Emma being the Dark One and the return of Jafar. Or 2) It's all an elaborate hoax and I'll be pissed when the actual finale comes around because it will most likely end up being way more boring than what's on those fake pages. Either way, I've saved screenshots just in case. ;)

And regarding that sneak peek...sigh. Did we really need yet another reason to prove that David is the better parent? Not that I'm complaining too much, I love Daddy Charming.

• Love 2
And regarding that sneak peek...sigh. Did we really need yet another reason to prove that David is the better parent? Not that I'm complaining too much, I love Daddy Charming.

Since every villain on this show has a terrible story with one of their parents, Regina had Cora (her father loved her but he was a push-over), Rumple had Pan.  I guess if Emma turns into full villain, she can blame her mother for it.  And she really should actually, given how Snow has been behaving.  Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing that Emma made the trip to the LwM without Snow.  Emma should probably send Marco flowers to thank him for his lie.

I mean this is the show's message, right?  Progeny turns evil because one of the parents isn't right in the head.  Ok, I'm not comparing Snow to Cora or Malcolm, just a little bit.  

I could see them thinking making Emma the Dark One for like 2 episodes would be totally cool and shocking. So it's not that big of a deal. The weird thing is Rump possibly dying and Emma as Dark One should be the last scene of the season and I think any idiot could see that over Henry and Jafar. Jafar ain't exactly Frozen here and the less said about Henry the better.

Snow's an idiot and this whole author-Omen plot is too. How I'd like to be a fly on that wall when Ginny got the script.

• Love 1

I have to say that whoever posted that?  That's a lot of work and dedication.  April 1st is on Wednesday, should've waited then.  Why put the name of an actor on that?  It sucks!

Maleficent's pet unicorn was black and the one Snowing go to is white.  Got to love this show and how they pan fry you over the head with symbolism or whatever...

• Love 1

Jane Espenson tweeted that it's fake.

It was pretty obvious that it was a fake, but it's good to have a confirmation.

About the sneak peak, I think they see what they already believe, Charming that Emma is going to be alright and Snow that her baby is going to be evil. I love how young Emma tells Snow the same thing that adult Emma tells her in the promo.

I appreciate the level of commitment that person put into the hoax. It was definitely better than similar efforts I've seen with other shows and made for an entertaining morning watching people freak out, if nothing else.

• Love 4

The sad thing is, that fake leak was the most excited I've gotten over a "spoiler" for all of 4B. Hey, writers? When a hack job hoax artist comes up with a more intriguing and satisfying plot than you guys have this entire half season, there might be problems.

I still don't like this whole Charming and Snow plot. Why would the show retcon Snow's inability to keep a secret just so we can introduce a plot where apparently she and David have actually been keeping a huge secret about Emma their entire lives? There's no way Snow could have kept that dream about Emma tearing her heart out a secret for the entire series. 

There's no way Snow could have kept that dream about Emma tearing her heart out a secret for the entire series.

But Emma is made of rainbows and unicorns and has the lightest magic that ever lit.  Snow had zero reason to worry, they made some sort of deal with the Apprentice, ensured Emma's goodness.  Now things are getting out of hand because Maleficent is in town and Rumple is going after Emma.

It was obviously fake.  The creators are not that creative, as there were things in there that were entirely unpredictable.  And Regina showed a moment of self-awareness and took responsibility for a bad choice.  As if that would ever happen.

Edited by Crimson Belle
  • Love 8

It was obviously fake. The creators are not that creative, as there were things in there that were entirely unpredictable.

No, the creators are usually unpredictable, but only because they introduce something so far out in left field or randomly bring in a deus ex machina at the last second so that the audience has no chance of speculating what the big twist will be before the episode airs. That fake script actually had an unpredictable twist based on things that have already been established in canon (Jafar from the Wonderland series and Emma's comment about driving the dagger through Gold's heart), so clearly that script wasn't written by Adam & Eddy.

• Love 2

And Regina showed a moment of self-awareness and took responsibility for a bad choice.  As if that would ever happen.

And this is the most persuasive argument for the script being fake which could possibly exist.  Bravo, Crimson Belle!

• Love 5

Shouldn't Snow have been completely freaked out when she saw the video of young Emma in 4A? If the only other time you've seen your daughter as a teen was when she was ripping out your heart, would you be warmly regarding the image of young Emma or a little disturbed.

They should have had a really young Emma rip out her heart.  Even creepier without making the previous heart-warming scene seem odd.

Maybe Snow was being too literal. Maybe Emma is only meant to metaphorically rip out her heart by saying "I don't care".

Charming is nice and all, but what makes him think that Baby Emma was going to be good? She was a baby. Did he expect that evil Emma would be a baby dressed in black, screaming and spinning her head round-and-round?

Edited by kili
Charming is nice and all, but what makes him think that Baby Emma was going to be good? She was a baby. Did he expect that evil Emma would be a baby dressed in black, screaming and spinning her head round-and-round?

David is a lot less cynical than Snow which is really weird to say since Snow is the poster child for hope and shit like that but I guess it just doesn't apply to her personally.  David grew up pretty isolated from everyone and everything...maybe the unicorn fave them feelings of either fear or contentment depending?

David is a lot less cynical than Snow which is really weird to say since Snow is the poster child for hope and shit like that but I guess it just doesn't apply to her personally. David grew up pretty isolated from everyone and everything...maybe the unicorn fave them feelings of either fear or contentment depending?

Snow has a better picture of what evil looks like. After her traumatic experience with Regina, the idea of her daughter potentially going dark is scarier to her.

• Love 1

Shouldn't Snow have been completely freaked out when she saw the video of young Emma in 4A? If the only other time you've seen your daughter as a teen was when she was ripping out your heart, would you be warmly regarding the image of young Emma or a little disturbed.

Yeah.

I don't even understand that sneak peek. If it was a glimpse of the future, wouldn't it show that Emma didn't grow up with them?

ETA: Adam also tweeted that the script was a fake.

Edited by Writing Wrongs

My guess is fake. If so, pretty shitty to implicate Agnes Bruckner in being careless or breaking confidentiality.

Well, if it's fake she wouldn't be implicated because they'd know she did noting.

I think it's fake because, as much as I like to say TS, TS, I believe they know that it should be "Mr Gold's" and not "Mr Golds".

It's so contrived that Snow keeps saying "IT's evil" even though she knows it's a girl.

I hate it when people do this:

I’m not going to elaborate bc it’s not my place to spoil but I am currently in Van and I can confirm that not only is Hook in the finale, he plays a good part in it (with emma). I see people worrying about it so please trust…I cannot say how I know or what it is, but hook not being in the finale is definitely not something you need to worry about.

That is all.

I find this "I know something you don't know, but I'm not going to tell you" quite childish.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 1

She was responding to the fake spoilers that fake-script person had posted saying Hook wasn't in the finale.

I know, but after that she has continued with non-answers like this:

Anonymous said:

I'm sure your inbox is being spammed right now, sry, & you don't have to answer this if you know but the "Peddler" is the Author right? :)

I do know that but can’t say.

Or this:

Anonymous said:

Even if you don't want to spoil us Can you at least tell us if captain Swan fans Will be sad, happy or very happy?

You will lose your shit. That’s all I’m gonna say.

She has some more like this and this is what I think it's childish. But maybe it's just me.

• Love 6

She has some more like this and this is what I think it's childish. But maybe it's just me.

I think it's fishing for attention using information she's not even willing to give. I could be wrong, I guess.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

I know one simple thing and it’s that hook is in the finale doing something cool with emma. That’s it.

Well, if she is for real, this is encouraging.  I'm also choosing to put a positive spin on 'losing your shit' in re: Hook & Emma in the finale.

At the very least, it sounds like it isn't ALL the Regina show, so that's good.  I even still like Regina.  In small doses. In non SQ baiting OOC Emma episodes.

• Love 2

I even still like Regina.  In small doses. In non SQ baiting OOC Emma episodes.

So, three to four minutes of the season? :)

Not saying the script bits posted were authentic--it sounds like the board's come up with pretty good reasons they likely aren't--but would the writers admit right now, even if they were? I read Espenson tweeted they weren't, but wouldn't she tweet that even if they were?

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure at the very least there would be many more cease and desist letters from ABC if it was real. Those lawyers are on retainer.

As for Hook, the people who posted that on tumblr are Captain Swan stans so take it for what you will. If they were filming somewhere, they usually keep fans at a distance so I'm assuming it was something he was wearing that made them squeal and not a line of dialogue. Perhaps the return of the Lt. Jones costume? Or maybe Emma in the costume that JMo said is her favorite so far?

I hate it when people do this:

It definitely a bit annoying. That being said, I can't say how I know or what I know, but I know something about Sunday's episode! Let's just say it involves the kind of glass I will have in my hand. Eek! I can't say anymore so please don't ask me questions about what will be in the glass and whether it comes from a box or a bottle. I don't want to spoil the surprise!

• Love 8

Not saying the script bits posted were authentic--it sounds like the board's come up with pretty good reasons they likely aren't--but would the writers admit right now, even if they were? I read Espenson tweeted they weren't, but wouldn't she tweet that even if they were?

No, I'm pretty sure they would just tweet #nospoilers

I don't know about you, but this looks super legit to me.

• Love 4
Not saying the script bits posted were authentic--it sounds like the board's come up with pretty good reasons they likely aren't--but would the writers admit right now, even if they were?

I agree that the board has pretty much debunked the script leak, but it would totally be in-keeping with A&E's past actions to say something isn't real when it is.

Remember last season when one of the streaming companies (Hulu?) put up a teaser early for the Zelena finale episode? It showed Regina with white magic defeating Zelena while everybody else lay around being useless? Remember the howls of protests this caused? Remember how Adam tweeted out that we shouldn't jump to conclusions because the scene was out of context and what we thought we saw was not what was going to happen? Remember how what we thought we saw needed no context and is excatly what we thought was going to happen?

So Adam refuting it means nothing to me.  Whatever Adam. I'm going with the board on this one.

• Love 3

My favorite theory so far was the Fucking Blue Fairy leaked the script. That Blue Fairy is shady. I love that this all happened at the same time as when they released the first sneak peek. That thing was more than two minutes long and barely made a blip. I wasn't too happy with it. Probably why I was more than excited to lean towards the script dramaz this morning.

The sneak peek was a major facepalm and I don't think I'll ever like Snow again.  It makes me sad to say it but this is starting to remind me of episode 408 and the way she reacted with the baby (I can understand that, Emma boiled milk with her hand) and how she scolded Emma after the lamp post fell on David (it was going to fall on Hook, but David pushed him out of the way) and then she lumped David in with her about how they failed their daughter.

No, Snow, you did!  Echo Caves much?  Seriously!  And now seeing previews where she sees their kid as being evil, seeing her say that they made a huge mistake...dear God!  I think I'll open a word document on Sunday and write shit while I'm watching the show, then I'll copy/paste it in the show thread, so I don't forget anything, because I have the feeling I'll be on hatred overload.

• Love 4

Yeah Adam's been known to blatantly lie. Remember the whole Graham debacle? Some ET beat writer said the writers told them, that they shot a scene in the S1 finale where Emma called Woegina out on killing Graham but it was cut. And Adam recently said never happened, Emma's a dumb ass who thinks Graham died of a heart attack. They labeled the whole thing "mis-quoted." How do the hell do you misquote something of that magnitude. It either happened or didn't. Come to think of it, they should never ever mention Graham again, no matter how famous JD gets. Everything involving Graham is so messed up.

I'm not sure why they are so hell bent on destroying Snow. Did Ginny piss them off or something? And what's with the ugly dress kid Emma's wearing? It looks like a cheap Walmart Halloween costume. Being forced to wear that monstrosity probably drove her to darkness.

• Love 2

So I finally registered.  I haven't watched an episode since the Frozen arc.  Snow has never been my favorite character, but she was second to Emma in season one.  And David was my second favorite for season three.  The author plot annoyed me but ruining Snowing like this might make me give up the show for good.  I'll probably watch the season finale and decide then if I'm onboard for season five or not.  I'm so sad because I loved three and a half seasons of this show.

Actually, the ET beat writer was Matt Mitovich from TVLine, and he's on freaking video as saying that scene happened. But then a couple of months ago he took it all back. Who knows what Adam offered him in exchange for taking that fall? I don't believe he'd make that up, but Once scoop drives a lot of traffic to his site, so he would want to stay on their good side.

• Love 3

I'm thinking that they might wanna keep it to a minimum given that it's the season finale.  Hey, maybe it's Henry going into Gold's shop to release Jafar!

How long did they film last time?  It wasn't very long either.  It was Henry jumping in Emma's bug and Emma, Regina and the Apprentice going inside some place that I can't recall right now.  I don't think that lasted more than 3 hours.

• Love 1

The last filming there was 10:30 am–5 pm. It usually takes hours to do a single scene, so I'd guess it's just one scene. 

I'm sure if the script called for Storybrooke exteriors, they would film there. Spoilers and season finales have never stopped them in the past. 4.22 must just mostly take place indoors and/or in other worlds. 

ETA: Agnes Bruckner is back in LA, which I'm going to assume means she's wrapped?

Edited by retrograde

I'm thinking that they might wanna keep it to a minimum given that it's the season finale.  Hey, maybe it's Henry going into Gold's shop to release Jafar!

Tbh, I'm already expecting Jafar for 5A. The Peddler sounds like the character from Disney's Aladdin, Will seems there to set up something, and Aladdin/Jasmine are one of the few popular characters they haven't covered. Plus, the whole author plot and the villains' desire to get their happy endings reminds me of Jafar's goal in the Wonderland spinoff to change the rules of the world.

While that would be fine with me, considering Jafar was handled well-enough to be on the main show, I'm wondering what connection he could have to these characters. And another part of me will be seething that Jafar is getting proper treatment while Ursula was so...weak.