Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Hook opens a door and steps on a bunch of marbles and ends up air born and right on his back (looks painful).

So, now Kevin McAllister is in town? Is there no place his parents won't leave him?

• Love 3

Captain Floor is back, yeah!!!

I love that fight between Snow and Regina, but I dread the aftermath, when Snow inevitably has to apologize to Regina.

The new promo is here for those like me outside the US. I'm not sure if the promo is for episode 9 or 10.

So, now Kevin McAllister is in town? Is there no place his parents won't leave him?

In tumblr, they think it's Henry the one that puts the marbles.

Edited by RadioGirl27

He's going into the mayor's office and the floor is littered with marbles when he opens the door.  In Hook's case, when it rains, it pours.  No heart, and back breaking fall.  Timeline seems to be curse is unleashed, Emma/Elsa go to find Anna, she and Kristoff are there are the station.  Regina comes through a door marked fire escape.  Snow is behind bars, then she and Regina are sword fighting.  Regina tells Snow she wants to see her bleed.  They fight and then Snow basically grabs Regina and shoves her through the glass door.  Regina looks like she shuts herself out in her crypt before the curse hits.

ETA -

In tumblr, they think it's Henry the one that puts the marbles.

That wouldn't be surprising since he's such a brat.

Edited by YaddaYadda

That promo said, "Only one episode left until the winter finale" right? So is this just the promo for "Shattered Sight", and none of these scenes are in "Fall"? Or did I miss a line somewhere. (Like only one more episode after this episode, and then the finale. It's just setting up general audience to miss an episode that way.)

What's next? Will one of the dwarfs short sheet Charming's bed?

Grannie is going to put salt in the sugar shakers.

Tink is going to put cellophane over the toilet bowls - Blue takes her wings again.

Belle has paint cans set up to swing down and nail somebody when they return a book late.

Whale is going to hide behind a bush and hit people with spit balls.

Elsa is going to ice down all the steps in town.

Rumple is going to start making crank phone calls ("Is your fridge running?") - everybody recognizes his accent

I guess that's the reason one of the writers said they laughed while watching 410.  They turned something that is supposed to make people their worst selves into some sort of a joke, though Snow sending Regina flying through a glass door is all kinds of awesome.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 1

Here are the new promo and sneak peek on YouTube. And if someone wants to watch stuff outside the US, just use the "Hola Un Internet Mejor" extension for Chrome or Firefox.

ETA:

And I also wonder what Hook is doing in the Mayor's office in the first place.

Most likely doing some dirty work for Rumple.

Edited by MaiLuna

Snow throwing Regina through the glass might be the greatest thing on this show.

That's Henry in the office when Hook falls right?

I love Snow throwing Regina through the glass door -- hells yeah! But like RadioGirl27, I'm already cringing about the prostrate, weeping apologies that Snow will deliver to Regina forevermore after that.

I wonder if Henry is specifically aiming his prank at Hook or just whoever walks through the door first. And I also wonder what Hook is doing in the Mayor's office in the first place.

Is Henry five? Marbles on the floor is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. I'm going to pretend that the marbles are the work of Roland. I don't watch the sneaks, but I'm glad it sounds like there might be some entertainment this Sunday.

Script tease:

https://twitter.com/AdamHorowitzLA/status/538139916291416064

Emma: "Be careful, kid."

Regina watches, gently interrupts --

Regina: "We've got to go, it's happening now."

So, they're keeping Henry somewhere? Probably with Robin Hood, according to the promo pics. I'm curious as to how everyone's preparing for the worst. What are they saying to each other, and how many people are locking themselves up?

Edited by KingOfHearts

I am a little confused if the Sneak Peek was for 4.09 or 4.10. Snow throwing Regina against the glass door was the best! But I agree--there will be inevitable prostration scene once the spell breaks. So, Regina still wants to destroy Snow. Nothing's changed.

Poor Killy, he can never not end up being a punching bag for someone. If he does end up being affected by the spell/curse, this is definitely a callback to his evil days when Captain Floor reigned supreme. So does Henry get affected by the curse? That kid's got more evil in him than putting marbles on the floor (let's be serious though, falling and landing on a million of them would hurt like crazy). Just stepping on a marble is painful, but landing on a million of them?

Didn't he just worm his way into working at his grandaddy's shop by exploiting his daddy's death? Will that evilness finally shine through?

I will savor the moment of Snow beating up Regina while it lasts, and treasure it forever. It's sad how we have to wait for an evil spell/curse to strike to get any bit of Bandit Snow back.

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 1

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/11/28/once-upon-time-spell-shattered-sight-spoilers/

Some of the highlights. More in the link.

However, their plan to protect everyone will lead to some heartbreaking farewells as the threat of the spell looms. “Once again, it feels like everything Emma’s fought to have and all the things that she’s made sacrifices in her life to have is coming to an end,” Morrison says. “Her parents aren’t going to be their true selves with her because of the curse, they’re not going to be their true selves with their new baby Neal because of the curse. Once again, the weight of the world is on her shoulders in terms of trying to find a solution. It does feel like a really scary goodbye, a very emotional goodbye and a very hectic goodbye because the curse is so close.”

The even scarier goodbye is with Hook (Colin O’Donoghue), whose heart was recently ripped out by Rumplestilskin (Robert Carlyle). “Everybody thinks the goodbye is because of the spell and he’d have to chain himself to the docks so he doesn’t hurt her, but in actual fact in Hook’s mind, he’s going to be dead, Rumple’s going to kill him,” O’Donoghue says. “That’s his final goodbye. It’s heartbreaking for him because there’s so much that he wishes he could’ve experienced with Emma and told her. I’m sure he’s full of regret for all the wrong things that he’s done, but in that moment, it is simply just him saying goodbye to the woman he loves. She doesn’t quite fully know exactly how powerful that is for him because she thinks she’ll cure the spell and she’ll find him and it’ll all be fine, but in his mind, it won’t be.”

But the spell won’t be all doom and gloom. Once it hits, it will actually provide for a bit of levity, especially when it comes to seeing how Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Prince Charming (Josh Dallas) really feel about each other. “He’s nasty,” Dallas says. “He goes straight for the jugular. He doesn’t mince his words. Him and Snow White are pretty ruthless to each other. It’s just anything they can take and twist and they definitely do that.”

What’s more terrifying is that the town may not realize how powerful this spell really is. “It not only causes pain, but it causes death to everybody except for the people that she’s chosen,” Mitchell reveals.

• Love 1

Snow and Charming... That's got to be interesting. They've been depicted as the "perfect" couple for a while, so opening up some issues there will either make zero sense or it'll bring the underlying problems to the forefront. I'm guessing the former.

Edited by KingOfHearts

Hook's goodbyes sound painful.

I thought the whole curse was probably hitting at the end of the episode, sounds like it might start before.  I don't think I've looked this forward to Snow in a really long time.  Between she and Charming fighting and then the fight with Regina...gimme!

• Love 2

Colin, can you NOT?! I wish I could spare you all my unrestrained inner shipper, but...but...I caan't *bursts into tears* This sounds like pain to the millionth degree.

On a slightly less heartbreaking subject, Snow and Charming having a smack down has the potential to be hilarious!

• Love 3

It will be kind of cute if True Love is stronger than the spell and the Charmings still only have good things to say to each other. :)

Technically that should be the case, if what Rumple has said is true -- that true love is the most powerful magic.  But he speaks in hyperbole, because if literally true, they should have been able to break every crappy spell that has befallen them. 

Technically that should be the case, if what Rumple has said is true -- that true love is the most powerful magic.  But he speaks in hyperbole, because if literally true, they should have been able to break every crappy spell that has befallen them.

Maybe True Love requires elbow grease too lol!

• Love 1

More from EW:

Do you have any info on Once Upon a Time’s Spell of Shattered Sight? — Frederick
Once it hits the town, it will bring out the absolute worst in people, especially Regina, who will revert back to her Evil Queen days. “She has a run in first with Elsa and Emma,” Lana Parrilla teases. “All these years, she’s really be controlling her temper and has not been so impulsive when it comes to Emma for Henry’s sake. In this instance, Emma pays a visit to Regina’s vault and it doesn’t turn out well. She starts throwing fire balls. She wants to kill Emma and she’s been waiting a long time to do this, so it’s her lucky day.”

Colin, can you NOT?! I wish I could spare you all my unrestrained inner shipper, but...but...I caan't *bursts into tears* This sounds like pain to the millionth degree.

On a slightly less heartbreaking subject, Snow and Charming having a smack down has the potential to be hilarious!

Oh! I know, It will be such angst. Ugh, but better this than the darned kiss curse, that just pissed me off. Glad he isn't avoiding her or blowing her off.

• Love 1

She wants to kill Emma and she’s been waiting a long time to do this, so it’s her lucky day.

I get what this curse does, I really get it and I know bygones will be bygones by the time it's broken and everyone will apologize to everyone, but honestly, why in the world would Emma ever wanna be friends with Regina?  Like EVER?

• Love 6

It will be kind of cute if True Love is stronger than the spell and the Charmings still only have good things to say to each other. :)

They had their fair share of arguments and anger toward each other when they were under the Dark Curse, though. David and MM broke up completely in 1x22 just before their memories returned.

I get what this curse does, I really get it and I know bygones will be bygones by the time it's broken and everyone will apologize to everyone, but honestly, why in the world would Emma ever wanna be friends with Regina?  Like EVER?

Forgiving Regina is totally possible but... anything above co-parent is inappropriate and disrespectful to Snow. Good-ish terms? Yes. BFFs? Heck no.

She wants to kill Emma and she’s been waiting a long time to do this, so it’s her lucky day.

That's a very disturbing statement. Didn't Regina just say in 4x05 that she didn't want to kill Emma? And that was supposed to be her opening of the heart? If this sentence has any accuracy, Emma shouldn't be touching her with a ten-foot pole.

Edited by KingOfHearts
I get what this curse does, I really get it and I know bygones will be bygones by the time it's broken and everyone will apologize to everyone

But why raise the stakes if you aren't willing to pay it off? This is so infuriating about this show. Fine, Regina has wanted to kill Emma for eons and finally when her filters are removed, she goes for it. These things happen. Let's deal with that.

But why would Emma want to be friends with somebody like that if she knows that Regina wants her dead? [wants to kill Emma and she’s been waiting a long time to do this]. It's one thing to find out that your friend thinks you're fat. It's quite another that they hate you so much they want you dead and the only reason you aren't dead is that your son wouldn't like it. There should be no coming back from that.

I hope this is mis-reported. Anna certainly had no inclination on her own to urn Elsa. I can see her barking out some of the things she did say because it must have hurt to be completely rejected by her sister (because of their useless parents), but the urning was a step further than "truths". It is what happens when you don't have any positive thoughts about Elsa or anybody.Kristoff probably would have gotten pushed off the balcony if he'd come in before the curse broke.

But this quote says that Regina has been waiting to kill Emma for a long time. That's different. Anna hadn't wanted to urn Elsa for years. The curse made Anna blood-thirsty - Regina was already blood-thirsty and now she gets her "lucky day". It wasn't a lucky day for Anna.

Lana's comments continue to make me reach for the bottle.

I hate the writers for making Emma want to be friends with THAT person.

But, but, but ... it's so romantic! (Excuse me while I go pick up my eyeballs from where they popped out from rolling them so hard.)

Seriously, they only let slightly realistic reactions out when characters are conveniently under a spell, like here or on the Jolly in Neverland. And then they pretend that it's not "real" or doesn't matter, and everything goes back to the status quo. I'm sure there will be zero lasting consequences of this spell. OF COURSE Emma wouldn't want to be friends with Regina; at best she'd be cordial for Henry's sake.

Then again, Lana has her own take on things that often aren't actually reflected on-screen. Though throwing fireballs at Emma seems pretty definite.

• Love 1

Colin did surprise me a bit with the quote about "the woman he loves." Usually he's more reserved and coy with the interviews and CS tidbits.

So Emma's plan is to separate everyone so they don't hurt each other? I say let them go at it and pop some popcorn. I'm not seeing anything that bad. Marbles? A few snippy comments? Evil Queen going through some glass?

It's taken 2 seasons, but it looks like Colin's finally graduating from his adorable "he kinda likes her," etc. etc. answers.

I feel like people are underestimating the pain marbles can cause. Stepping on one hurts like crazy, and I guess Killy's shoes would prevent the pain. But landing on a million rock hard marbles? I actually think that would really hurt.

If Henry pulls out all of the Home Alone hijinks on him he's in for a very rough time (iced

Steps, jacks/broken glass ornaments on the floor, burning hot door knobs and irons).

Also, 90% of the town are masters of thievery, so why on Earth does Emma think separating and locking people up is a good idea? They'll just escape using their pick-locking skills. I guess she didn't have any better options.

Didn't Josh post a pick of him wearing climbing gear a while back? Maybe it was for this episode? Maybe they actually try to escape town, but fail?

Why don't they use a magic sleeping spell and just let everyone take a nap? Glinda did it in the Wizard of Oz surely Shady could come up with something similar. Or just give everyone a sleeping pill.

Lana saying that Regina has wanted to kill Emma forever just displays the huge problems with the whole Regina true love white magic redemption story. You can't continually have Regina show these feelings of hatred towards Emma. It makes a mockery of everything they've done with Regina's supposed change toward the good. 

• Love 4

Spoiler quote:

https://twitter.com/OnceABC/status/538465362866880512

Sunday, stopping the spell of #ShatteredSight comes down to one terrible decision.

Grumpy: "Save the town or save the sister?"

Sounds like someone of the female persuasion is in danger if they break the spell. I'm guessing Ingrid?

Script tease:

https://twitter.com/AdamHorowitzLA/status/538471264386424832

Robin: Regina!

Posted this to keep the numerous Outlaw Queen shippers here in suspense. ;)

Edited by KingOfHearts

I'm thinking nun...isn't there something about Hook having to suck the fairies/nuns into the hat per Rumple's request.

Colin said something about Rumple asking Hook to hat some magical beings and we just assumed he was talking about the fairies.

Why don't they use a magic sleeping spell and just let everyone take a nap? Glinda did it in the Wizard of Oz surely Shady could come up with something similar. Or just give everyone a sleeping pill.

Why not just open up the bar at The Rabbit Hole? Everyone could just stumble home and sleep it off.

I think these are good ideas. Can we run for mayor?

Edited by OnceUponAJen

This happened in Sleeping Beauty as well - the three fairies put the entire kingdom asleep while Phillip was trying to save Aurora from Maleficent.

• Love 1

Didn't Josh post a pick of him wearing climbing gear a while back? Maybe it was for this episode? Maybe they actually try to escape town, but fail?

Oh yeah, that was for this episode. If Snow and Charming end up fighting, then yeah, I guess he fails. But it does make sense to at least attempt to escape the wall.

• Love 2

Maybe they find Anna's necklace while trying to escape the wall.

Honestly, now that Emma and Elsa have control of their powers, couldn't they bring down the wall?

Edited by Souris

Or they could magic up a hot air balloon and fly out. Or Elsa could make little igloos for everyone and seal them in until they've ended the spell. 

I know that Emma ends up with Baby Snowflake to protect him from Evil Snow, but what about all the other babies in town? I guess we're not supposed to think about things like that.

• Love 1