Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Camera One said:

And they only used her for one scene this week, too.  Once the Writers are "over" a character, they're really over a character.  You'd think they would have used such a good actress fully in her last few episodes. 

I think we complained about that last year too with Emma and Snow.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

I think Ana is going to end up killing Ivy in anger, and her unforgiveness is going to demote her from potential Guardian-status in Gothel's eyes.

Overheard in the Writers' Room: Gothel puts Anastasia into the chalk circle of death and Ivy pushes her out of the way and dies in her place.  Oh wait, have we done that already?

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Oh wait, have we done that already?

It's such a beautiful callback to the sacrificial love in the Cinderella family. It is sure to tug at our heartstrings when we see Ivy sacrifice herself for her sister the same way her mother did for her. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

It's such a beautiful callback to the sacrificial love in the Cinderella family. It is sure to tug at our heartstrings when we see Ivy sacrifice herself for her sister the same way her mother did for her. 

I can't wait for Anastasia to sacrifice herself for Jacinda. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I can't wait for Anastasia to sacrifice herself for Jacinda. 

And then Gothel sacrifices herself for Alice.  The show will come full circle since it's basically an endless one.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Camera One said:

And then Gothel sacrifices herself for Alice.  The show will come full circle since it's basically an endless one.

I would say Jacinda would sacrifice herself for Lucy, but this is Jacinda we're talking about.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, KingOfHearts said:

I would say Jacinda would sacrifice herself for Lucy, but this is Jacinda we're talking about.

We can't have Jacinda die.  She's part of the epic romance of Jacinda and Henry.  

• Love 2
Just now, Camera One said:

We can't have Jacinda die.  She's part of the epic romance of Jacinda and Henry.  

She's just as pivotal to the show as those two boring heroes that got let go at the beginning of the season!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

I think Ana is going to end up killing Ivy in anger, and her unforgiveness is going to demote her from potential Guardian-status in Gothel's eyes.

But then who is left to take care of Ana?

2 hours ago, rogvortex58 said:

But then who is left to take care of Ana?

Why, Jacinda, of course! She's gotta redeem herself after she foolishly and selfishly ALMOST MURDERED Ana in the first place!!!

Well, this is obviously Regina's POV of the situation after hearing about it.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Why, Jacinda, of course! She's gotta redeem herself after she foolishly and selfishly ALMOST MURDERED Ana in the first place!!!

What a diabolical plan when she walked across the thin ice.  For sure she's culpable.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Camera One said:

Forget Jacinda and Henry.  We'll never see the epic chemistry of Jacinda and toast.  Their chemistry will burn it up.  So much that Lucy will finally get her little brother Acrylamide.  Sure Acrylamide may cause cancer in all of Snow White's critter friends but no one proved that anyone else is at risk.  And toast is so much sweeter and appealing than Henry.   We need the chemistry of Jacinda and toast to defeat the dastardly plot being hatched by Folate and Thiamine.  I mean really, how dare they reduce stress and aid in digestion.  It wouldn't be OUAT if an episode was an entertaining escape that didn't make you slightly nauseous.

I apologize.  I googled to find the article where the Jacinda actress proclaimed her ability to have chemistry with anything, even toast and learned other things instead.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I apologize.  I googled to find the article where the Jacinda actress proclaimed her ability to have chemistry with anything, even toast and learned other things instead.

In case you want to read the article again.  Google's search powers are indeed magical.  All I had to type in was "Jacinda chemistry with bread".

• Love 1

So it appears the actors for Belle, Robin (original recipe), Granny, Ariel & Cruella (and perhaps others) have already finished filming their appearances. All were in and out in one day, so it definitely looks like these are brief cameos. Katmtan (reliable source in Vancouver) has heard Ginny & Josh will film for one day next week and she's heard conflicting reports as to whether or not they will film in Steveston/Storybrooke (shotting is scheduled there for Wed & Thurs this week). No word on JMo, but I'm guessing this is some type of montage again. I was also surprised to see Michael Socha (Will) and Sarah Bolger (Aurora) listed in IMDB for 7x22 since we didn't hear about their returns. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Souris said:

On the silver-lining side, there's a bit less room for thorough character assassination if their appearances are just cameos in a montage.

If all we see Granny do is give Emma a white knitted baby blankie at her baby shower and Ariel stick another fork in Regina's neck, I don't need more from their farewell cameos.

• Love 13

I'm wondering if Drizella won't die next week, but will go offscreen somewhere with Anastasia. The writers obviously need to get rid of Anastasia, because she's a superfluous character and it's likely Alice will be the Guardian. They can't kill her off because she's just a kid. Since Drizella has no place to go, and will probably get trampled by an angry mob once the curse breaks, I think it's possible she'll go live with Anastasia or something. I'm not sure how. After this week's conversation with Henry over her dying to gain Anastasia's trust, I think the imminence of her death might be a red herring.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, rogvortex58 said:

I bet they won’t even explain how Regina was able to wake up Zelena, but she can’t do the same for anybody else.

Surprisingly, this is the only explanation they actually DID give. When Ivy woke Regina, she said she only had that little bottle of magic and that was it. So, Regina took the bottle (that I can't remember how) and she used the last of the bottle to wake up Zelena. They don't have any more to wake anyone else up with. 

15 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

I'm wondering if Drizella won't die next week, but will go offscreen somewhere with Anastasia. The writers obviously need to get rid of Anastasia, because she's a superfluous character and it's likely Alice will be the Guardian. They can't kill her off because she's just a kid. Since Drizella has no place to go, and will probably get trampled by an angry mob once the curse breaks, I think it's possible she'll go live with Anastasia or something. I'm not sure how. After this week's conversation with Henry over her dying to gain Anastasia's trust, I think the imminence of her death might be a red herring.

I'm hoping it's a red herring. If it is, then when the series finale rolls around, I can fanwank that Jacinda and Lucy are swept away to another land, never to be heard of again. Henry then meets up with Ivy sometime after and they get their happily ever after. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Rumsy4 said:

The Swan has landed. JMo is in Vancouver. 

So do we dare hope this means she's filming for more than a day? Tomorrow is studio and then Wed & Thursday are in Steveston. I can't imagine she and Gosh won't be present for at least one of those days. We could potentially have some fun scenes of Emma, Hook & the Charmings meeting Henry's family as well as Alice (with Robin)? Or now do we have to worry that they're going to shoehorn in some Regina-propping scenes?

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, daxx said:

I’ve had minimal success with this but at this point I’ll be ok as long as they don’t mess up captain swans happy ending. Which, having JMo back makes me nervous.

I saw a spec on some stupid site that the CS baby would be named...Cassidy. That would be top Neal as the worst baby name on this show. 

Will Emma be in a montage scene with her parents?

Will JMo film with Lana this time? 

I've also been seeing some spec on whether there will be a Wish Emma in the finale for WHook. Thematically, I think that would be a mistake. It's fine for fanfic (in fact I wrote one), but not on the show. 

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I saw a spec on some stupid site that the CS baby would be named...Cassidy. That would be top Neal as the worst baby name on this show. 

That was just Matt Mitovich's name he used in a slideshow for the show and he even said it was entirely his own idea. I'm guessing some people have run with it?

10 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

JMo with Emma hair extensions that look better than the haystack in 7.02 (X).

They gave her a better wig than that monstrosity they gave her in 7x02! Thank God! She's looks beautiful here. I'm so excited she's back - it's like the show has been off air since last October and is now coming back for a one episode goodbye.

Edited by superloislane
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Rumsy4 said:

JMo with Emma hair extensions that look better than the haystack in 7.02 (X).

There’s a dress hanging in the back.

That's a pretty dress- very simple. Looks like there is some sort of event she is going too. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
1 hour ago, superloislane said:

That was just Matt Mitovich's name he used in a slideshow for the show and he even said it was entirely his own idea. I'm guessing some people have run with it?

Ugh, Matt is such a Bagel stan. Ick.

According to Kat, JMo is filming for at least two days.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Souris said:

Ugh, Matt is such a Bagel stan. Ick.

According to Kat, JMo is filming for at least two days.

I read somewhere that today they are filming in studio- and then the next 2 days it's in Stevenson- so hopefully that means we get at least 2 scenes with her in the Finale! 

Happy about jen filming a bit longer than I first thought (at least 2 days by katman) but sad that the charming clan seem unlikely To be filming together if the rumors about gosh not being in exterior shooting are real! 

Still will take whatever goodies de got cause they are extra for me at this stade!

1 hour ago, XrystalPond said:

It would appear that Jennifer is shooting with Colin today since he has given her a gift (the fairy door) and let her use one of his Star Wars mugs. 

I was going to say that I would hope they'd show Emma with her husband, but then I remembered what show we're talking about, and they'd probably think that Emma and her husband would be no big deal because they've been together all this time, so the real drama would be Emma's joyous reunion with her son and Regina.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Jennifer just posted that she's wrapped. So apparently no filming in Storybrooke tomorrow?

Already?  That wasn't even a full day of filming.  Wow, what a disappointment.  So we will get to see Emma and Jacinda sharing a scene.  It could literally NOT be any more of a turn-off for the finale.

• Love 8

Wow..katman got it wrong, then.

Hmm..EQ carriage in SB ..then maybe 2 damn Reginas, again....with JMo having control over whether she came back at all, perhaps she was uninterested in dealing with that.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, PixiePaws1 said:

Hmm..EQ carriage in SB ..then maybe 2 damn Reginas, again....with JMo having control over whether she came back at all, perhaps she was uninterested in dealing with that.

Well, we need to see that The Evil Queen is still happy and that would necessitate another cameo from Wish Robin Hood, everyone's favorite character.  They probably came for Henry's wedding too.  

I'll bet Lucy is going to be the Flower Girl.  So excited already.

Edited by Camera One

I guess we'll only see CS in a flashback to the Henriella wedding. Which is a weird choice, because why would we need to see Henry's Wedding in the Series Finale? He already has a 10 year old child. Unless, they never married. Does anyone remember whether or not it has been actually mentioned that Henry and Murderella got married in the Disenchanted Forest? 

1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

Jen's Instagram

I'm guessing this is Henry's wedding? 

Looks like it. Saw a pic of Cinderella, Emma, and Hook. Hook has a pacifier at the end of his hook which means it's original!recipe Hook, but WHY is he wearing the pirate garb at Henry's wedding????? UGH!

29 minutes ago, PixiePaws1 said:

with JMo having control over whether she came back at all, perhaps she was uninterested in dealing with that.

That not an unlikely possibility. She seems to have avoided filming with Lana in both her S7 appearances. 

1 minute ago, snarkastic said:

Looks like it. Saw a pic of Cinderella, Emma, and Hook. Hook has a pacifier at the end of his hook which means it's original!recipe Hook, but WHY is he wearing the pirate garb at Henry's wedding????? UGH!

Was that photoshopped? It looked a bit odd.