Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, KingOfHearts said:

Regina's throwaway line about them was so clunky, as was the rest of the dialogue.

Too bad, your other mother, your maternal grandmother & grandfather, your step-father, your other grandfather and step-grandmother, your uncle, Granny, Ruby, Leroy, Archie, your Wicked aunt, and the others we can barely remember exist couldn't be there to see you off, Henry. Btw, you have the Last Magic Bean. 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 4

So, I kinda like the idea of Henry going out to discover the world and his place in it. It is realistic that someone who grew up in a hidden town, pretty secluded from the outside world for most of his life, and who comes from a family of people who have had so many adventures of their own, would want to find their place in the world. If there wasn't the whole thing with the curse, and it was just Henry exploring the other realms and crashing various fairy tales, maybe even having to get involved to keep them on track when he inadvertently messes things up (think Legends of Tomorrow but substitute history for fairy tales),  season 7 could be promising. Alas, I know that is not what we will get, and even if that was where they were going, it would not be executed as promisingly as it could be...

• Love 5

I'm just stuck on using the last bean instead of growing more. It seems so irresponsible and selfish. Is he the only person that wants to go to another realm? Also bring horse or mule and cart not a motorcycle.

• Love 2
(edited)

The Last Magic Bean. Pick one up at your local pharmacy today! Buy one, get five free!

My biggest issue with the convenient world hopping is that if it were so easy, the show's premise would not come about. If Rumple could just portal in and portal back to get Bae, Regina probably wouldn't have even existed.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

The Last Magic Bean. Pick one up at your local pharmacy today! Buy one, get five free!

My biggest issue with the convenient world hopping is that if it were so easy, the show's premise would not come about. If Rumple could just portal in and portal back to get Bae, Regina probably wouldn't have even existed.

We could probably re-name the nitpicks and continuity errors thread something like "No, seriously, THIS is the last magic bean." Supposedly, Rumple spent more than a century looking for one, and yet the giants were talking about their crop being ready for harvest during James's adulthood, and they'd already managed to grow a crop after Anton came to Storybrooke, so it's not like they take a century to grow. If someone had a magic bean, Storybrooke could have had a nice crop by the time this season starts.

I wouldn't mind so much the idea of Henry going realm-hopping, but why did it have to be the "last" magic bean? You know they'll find another one when they happen to need it, so there's no point in claiming it's the last.

• Love 2

I wouldn't mind so much the idea of Henry going realm-hopping, but why did it have to be the "last" magic bean? You know they'll find another one when they happen to need it, so there's no point in claiming it's the last.

Having the magic beans become common would be a much more interesting plot point. It would be great to see the characters world-hopping all the time, and not just for adventure purposes. Why does Henry even need a magic bean if he's the Author? I get he's not supposed to use his powers *ever*, but wasn't Isaac supposed to go from world to world to write stories?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Why does Henry even need a magic bean if he's the Author? I get he's not supposed to use his powers *ever*, but wasn't Isaac supposed to go from world to world to write stories?

I thought that the realm hopping was part of the job description for the Author, a power he got because he was supposed to use it to do his job. And, really, that would have made a better motivation for him going realm hopping, not because he's not in the books and wants to be a hero, but because the time has come for him to step up and carry out his duties as Author, and that requires him to go where the stories are.

• Love 3
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 7:48 PM, Shanna Marie said:

That is weird. They're being so up front with the new thing that's probably going to be at the center of the plot, telling us who Henry's love will be, but being so deliberately vague about something that's probably only going to be background status. Wouldn't it be less of a spoiler to say that Hook and Emma are happy together and have a kid, but Hook will have to help Henry and that's why he's there and Emma isn't than to tell us what the main love story is going to be? Or do they think that finding out how they're going to write Emma out is a potentially bigger viewer draw than finding out who Henry's love will be?

They don't care about spoilers.  They care about eyeballs.  Its safer to force viewers to watch to find out what happens with Hook and Emma than to spoil it for no other reason than some will not like it (whatever it is)  and others won't watch because curiosity is satisfied.  They are hoping that a fraction of those potential viewers will keep watching.

I think that is why Emma doesn't show up until the second episode and the filming seemed so limited.  They are counting on the first episode and the majority of the second to be "strong" enough not to loose everyone who tunes in just to see what happened to the happy endings of the departed cast. 

• Love 1
(edited)

There's some talk that people believe Hook and/or Henry crushed Emma's heart to cast the curse to save them from whatever is attacking the EF. Something about an EW article and folks on the set talking about a funeral. Adam is talking about Emma in the past tense on Twitter ("nobody loved Emma more than me," etc.). And, of course, Jen making it firm that was her last time playing Emma. I'm not paying enough attention to spoilers to know whether that's on base or not, but it sounds about right for what the show would do. I've long figured they'd kill off Emma.

Edited by Souris
(edited)
1 hour ago, Souris said:

There's some talk that people believe Hook and/or Henry crushed Emma's heart to cast the curse to save them from whatever is attacking the EF. Something about an EW article and folks on the set talking about a funeral. Adam is talking about Emma in the past tense on Twitter ("nobody loved Emma more than me," etc.). And, of course, Jen making it firm that was her last time playing Emma. I'm not paying enough attention to spoilers to know whether that's on base or not, but it sounds about right for what the show would do. I've long figured they'd kill off Emma.

They could always pull the death prophecy thing again and say that Henry saving her with a TLK only kicked the can down the road. I wouldn't even be mad, honestly. I'm so done with her character. I really don't care about her any more.

Edited by KingOfHearts

If they're killing Emma, I don't think it's been revealed to the actors yet. Colin has repeated reassurances that it's okay and that fans will like it, and I don't think he'd be saying that if Hook killed Emma to cast a curse. And since he called the writers out in a plot hole during the panel, I don't think he's just spouting the party line and saying positive things while he hates it. He seemed to really like it. Unless maybe the bit he kept repeating about them being True Love means that Hook was able to cast the curse with her heart, and he's loving the dark angst of them having to sacrifice to save the kingdom/Henry/whatever. If they aren't going to reveal until later who cast the curse or how it was cast, then it can't be Emma unless they show her from behind and use a body double since JMo is done with shooting.

At least, that's the hope I'll cling to, and I hope I'm right because I don't want to start being mad at Colin for drinking the Kool-Aid and buying into the crap. But he did seem genuinely enthusiastic about the new setup, and I have a hard time believing, based on the way he's talked about the show and his character and Hook and Emma's relationship in the past, that he'd be excited if it was awful, and he's absolutely terrible at hiding his emotions in interviews. If it's awful, it's one of their shocking twists that they aren't telling the actors, and it's something that doesn't require Jen's presence.

• Love 1

I was coming here to mock the idea of Jared Gilmore playing an 18-year-old (however briefly) but apparently he's 17 in real life?!? I'm old. 

I had always imagined that Henry would insist on traveling off to other worlds on adventures alone, so I'm down with this as a concept. I don't mind a reboot to OuaT -- god knows the original flavor had run out of steam -- but I kind of wish they'd just get rid of ALL the old actors and start fresh.  I really don't think Hook, Regina or Rumple work without Emma as a foil. 

• Love 1

So the headline on that EW article us:

Once Upon a Time bosses explain new curse

I was no wiser after having it explained and the final lines of:

Our theory: Henry. Maybe he needed to cast the curse to escape the new Enchanted Forest — yup, we said new. More on that soon

...could have done without that!

So why it’s important for her to be royal, why it’s important for her to crush everyone else, is the story of the year.

So--it's all about the new Regina. Cinderella probably spilled hot tea on her feet accidentally when she was a little girl. Or better still--she revealed a seeeecret and ruined her Happy Ending!! 

• Love 2

“You push them the hell out and you gentrify the neighborhood and you bring in a cold press juicer and they can’t afford it anymore”

I see they're going to address gentrification with the same aplomb as they did gaslighting children and "magical" intercourse.

• Love 8

I haven't been over in this forum for awhile because honestly even the thought of the reboot didn't excite me.  And there weren't many spoilers coming out anyway.  So I decided to catch up on everything after Comic-Con.  The trailer actually looked pretty good: until the "A new hero rises" part and they showed Adult Henry.  I know it's a new actor (and Thank God for that) but just the thought of Henry being the New Hero is enough to make me gag.  Maybe the new guy will be able to pull it off.  That being said, Jared was okay in his final scene leaving home.  At least he finally looked the age he was supposed to be playing.  

I was even got semi-interested idea of the new curse if it had been something like some previous speculations in this thread.  But now after reading the latest EW article about Cinderella's stepmom being the new "Regina Prime" and the show exploring why she cast this curse and evil is made not born and...yuck, yuck, yuck.  I'm just not sure I can anymore.  

Oh, who am I kidding?  I'll tune in (eventually) for the first episode - at least since Colin says it's really good.  And then for the next to see Hook and Emma.  I'm still hoping that they dont' ruin Hook and Emma's 'happy beginning' but I realize that's a dying hope.

11 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

Unless maybe the bit he kept repeating about them being True Love means that Hook was able to cast the curse with her heart, and he's loving the dark angst of them having to sacrifice to save the kingdom/Henry/whatever.

Am I still stupidly hopeful if I hope that, if Hook cast the curse with Emma's heart then he also did a Snow/Charming heart split move and now they also share two halves of the same heart?

30 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Am I still stupidly hopeful if I hope that, if Hook cast the curse with Emma's heart then he also did a Snow/Charming heart split move and now they also share two halves of the same heart?

Wouldn't that require magic, which Hook doesn't have?

Colin loves dark stuff, and he thought that assuring everybody that S7 will have the same writers so it'll be just the same and as good as the previous seasons was comforting. Also, he's a good little soldier who'll do anything to sell the show. So I'm not sure he's the best gauge.

36 minutes ago, Souris said:

Wouldn't that require magic, which Hook doesn't have?

Neither Snow nor Charming have magic either.  Regina did it for them, so I don't see any reason (since she's also one who goes to 'rescue' Henry) she couldn't do it for Hook and Emma.

38 minutes ago, Souris said:

he thought that assuring everybody that S7 will have the same writers so it'll be just the same and as good as the previous seasons was comforting

Yeah, that was probably the least comforting thing he could have said about Season 7.

• Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

So--it's all about the new Regina. Cinderella probably spilled hot tea on her feet accidentally when she was a little girl. Or better still--she revealed a seeeecret and ruined her Happy Ending!! 

What are we at now? Regina 4.0?

This premise is both uninteresting and slightly intriguing at the same time. I like the new location and cursed personas, but I hate everything to do with Henry and the repetition. It would be infinitely more exciting if this sort of scenario happened a season ago and the "new curse" concept hadn't been done a bajillion times already.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 7/25/2017 at 6:42 AM, PixiePaws1 said:

He probably just writes himself a full tank. of petrol....

That actually makes sense.

On 7/25/2017 at 10:49 AM, KingOfHearts said:

Those roads in Another Realm looked more like hiking trails in a modern day park. So Henry is just running over Disney princesses with a motorcycle? Lame.

Yeah, the way he was riding this shouldn't be the first time he's collided with someone.

7 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

So why it’s important for her to be royal, why it’s important for her to crush everyone else, is the story of the year.

And how did Henry and Cinderella get in the way of that, exactly? If Cinderella married Henry, doesn't that free up the prince to marry one of the stepsisters?

However, I don't think there's any realistic chance that Emma is dead. Colin was quite clear that she and Hook are in a good place.

Edited by Noneofyourbusiness
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

I thought that the realm hopping was part of the job description for the Author, a power he got because he was supposed to use it to do his job. And, really, that would have made a better motivation for him going realm hopping, not because he's not in the books and wants to be a hero, but because the time has come for him to step up and carry out his duties as Author, and that requires him to go where the stories are.

Good point. Isaac didn't appear to use magic beans when he was in the Enchanted Forest in "Best Laid Plans" or 1920s England in "Sympathy for the De Vil".

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Noneofyourbusiness said:

However, I don't think there's any realistic chance that Emma is dead. Colin was quite clear that she and Hook are in a good place.

You always have to look for the loopholes when they give these interviews. "In a good place" could mean Hook and Emma begin the episode in a good place, and nothing can erase all the good moments from the past five seasons, but the ending of the episode doesn't necessarily mean it ends happily. I'm not saying Emma is dead (I will quit the show if that happens), but I wouldn't put it past TS;TW to put their happy beginning on hold for a long period of time.

I tend to agree with those who think Colin is hinting towards playing a darker Hook again and that's why he's praising the writers. For as much as he probably enjoyed working with Jen, the current Killian is fairly similar to Colin's real life personality, so it's not as much of a stretch for him as an actor. If A&E promised Hook could be more villainous in Season 7 again, as an actor, he's probably excited for that aspect and would go out of his way to praise his bosses for giving him the chance to stretch his acting muscles again.

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm finally home and have access to internet again so I have lots of reading to catch up on.  I saw mentions of Lady Tremaine and was very excited that she was back, but I skimmed a few posts, and I'm gathering that this is not the deliciously evil character we saw in "The Other Shoe".  Boooo, without the Bippity and Boppity.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 4
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Camera One said:

I'm finally home and have access to internet again so I have lots of reading to catch up on.  I saw mentions of Lady Tremaine and was very excited that she was back, but I skimmed a few posts, and I'm gathering that this is not the deliciously evil character we saw in "The Other Shoe".  Boooo, without the Bippity and Boppity.

Welcome back to the dark side - er, Land of Untagged Spoilers.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2

I'm still on page 601, but if they get a Season 10, there will be at least one hundred and one Cinderellas running around.  We were wondering how A&E will deal with blowing through all the most well known fairy tales... the solution was clearly just do them all again!  So that viewers aren't confused, we'll probably never see or hear another reference to Ashley ever again.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Curio said:

You always have to look for the loopholes when they give these interviews. "In a good place" could mean Hook and Emma begin the episode in a good place, and nothing can erase all the good moments from the past five seasons, but the ending of the episode doesn't necessarily mean it ends happily. I'm not saying Emma is dead (I will quit the show if that happens), but I wouldn't put it past TS;TW to put their happy beginning on hold for a long period of time.

He said "they're happy" and I don't think it means just at the beginning. Colin isn't giving off any dark vibe at all in these interviews, quite the opposite. We should just expect them to be physically separated. Maybe even a sleeping curse to get her out of the way, but nothing worse than that. I don't expect them to even give Emma much attention.

Edited by Noneofyourbusiness
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Camera One said:

I saw mentions of Lady Tremaine and was very excited that she was back, but I skimmed a few posts, and I'm gathering that this is not the deliciously evil character we saw in "The Other Shoe".

It would have been a nice change to go with a female villain like Lady Tremaine from last year, instead of going yet again in the vein of beautiful, scene chewing, woman who has secretly wounded and can show off cleavage of evil when necessary.  She sounds a lot like Season 1 Mayor Mills.  I have not seen much that does not seem like a retread of the original story line.

As much as I have given the show runners flack, I don't think they will kill off Emma.  Not that they would not be tempted, but I think someone at ABC would sy - No - you can put her in a coma or turn her into stone, but you cannot irreversibly kill her.

• Love 3

On the subject of Emma dying, especially if Hook kills her to cast the curse, wouldn't TPTB realize how that would torpedo the shows viewership? I can see A&E wanting her dead since they don't seem to care about any of the Charmings(they only take screen time away from Saint Regina after all), but ABC and Disney would have to realize that It would kill DVD sales, streaming revenues, con appearances, etc. I am usually ride or die with shows, especially this far into a shows run, but I would seriously consider dropping the show if they killed Emma off like that.

Also; I don't think Jen would be back at all if that was the plan for Emma. She seems to care about Emma too much for that.

My vote is either a separation by choice(such as Hook goes to help Henry while Emma keeps order in Storybrooke) or circumstance (They both go to help Henry but get separated  inadvertently in trying to do so).

• Love 1

I don't understand why we haven't learned about new characters anyone would care to see on OUAT. Lucy is the only new character we haven't seen any previous iterations of. (Unless you count her as gender-swapped Henry.) Why have there been no Moana or Lion King-type announcements? The writers love to burn through franchises so much. I'm surprised they're going for a 100% retread.

25 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I don't understand why we haven't learned about new characters anyone would care to see on OUAT. 

I just watched the trailer, and there is a brief flash of all the new female characters.  We have no idea who they are, so why are we supposed to care?

• Love 1

Why have there been no Moana or Lion King-type announcements?

They are doing Tiana from The Princess and the Frog. I imagine that after the recent bungling they've done, writing-wise, Disney wouldn't let them go anywhere near Moana or the Lion King.

I might not mind so much a retread of season one Regina in the form of Lady Tremaine if she's allowed to be smarter than Regina (and it sounds like she is) and if she's treated like a villain rather than turned into a "hero" and treated like she's the real victim. Let her be defeated for good, not kept around and not really changed even though they talk about how much she's changed because they like the character and/or actress.

I don't understand why we haven't learned about new characters anyone would care to see on OUAT. Lucy is the only new character we haven't seen any previous iterations of. (Unless you count her as gender-swapped Henry.) Why have there been no Moana or Lion King-type announcements? The writers love to burn through franchises so much. I'm surprised they're going for a 100% retread.

48 minutes ago, Camera One said:

I just watched the trailer, and there is a brief flash of all the new female characters.  We have no idea who they are, so why are we supposed to care?

We know they are Tiana, Drizella, Lady Tremaine, Cinderella and Alice.

9 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

They are doing Tiana from The Princess and the Frog. I imagine that after the recent bungling they've done, writing-wise, Disney wouldn't let them go anywhere near Moana or the Lion King.

Remember, it's the recurring characters like Tiana (who will be Cinderella's roommate) who have been announced so far. Other characters like Moana or a more Tangled-inspired take on Rapunzel could still make episodic appearances.

(edited)

Preview of some episodes in Season 7.

7.3: Cinders Falls - Cinderella is a badass bandit in the forest, where she tries to rob Henry.  

7.4: The Tears of Gold - We see in flashback the grief that Rumple feels when he wakes up one morning and Belle & Gideon are gone.  This justifies him being evil now.

7.5: That Still Pointless Voice - Random new "regular" cast member gets flashback only to be ignored for the rest of the series

7.11: Pumpkin of the Poisonous Patch - Cinderella's father neglects Lady Tremaine, so he deserves to die.

7.18: The Baker Boy - Young Cinderella ruins Lady Tremaine's life by telling a secret, causing the death of Tremaine's true love.  Barbara Hershey guest stars as Bora.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

I might not mind so much a retread of season one Regina in the form of Lady Tremaine if she's allowed to be smarter than Regina (and it sounds like she is) and if she's treated like a villain rather than turned into a "hero" and treated like she's the real victim. Let her be defeated for good, not kept around and not really changed even though they talk about how much she's changed because they like the character and/or actress.

I'm torn on this. On the one hand, it'd be nice to see them get it right for once and see how Season 1 should have been resolved. On the other hand, seeing Lady Tremaine get crap for the exact same things Regina did would just make the REC even more glaringly obvious than it already is. "Wait, Regina did the exact same thing as Lady Tremaine in Season 1 and everyone forgave her, so why is Regina being so mean to Lady Tremaine right now? And why is Lady Tremaine getting killed off yet Regina gets a happy ending?"

• Love 4
5 hours ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Neither Snow nor Charming have magic either.  Regina did it for them, so I don't see any reason (since she's also one who goes to 'rescue' Henry) she couldn't do it for Hook and Emma.

Except Jen didn't film with Lana.

20 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

Yeah, apart from Tiana, it seems like ABC told them, "OK, you can use the literary characters that are basically in the public domain."

(edited)

I totally forgot about Tiana since she was just mixed in with everybody else. I'm mostly surprised they're not doing anything marketable. S7 just has zero marketability. 

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Curio said:

On the other hand, seeing Lady Tremaine get crap for the exact same things Regina did would just make the REC even more glaringly obvious than it already is. "Wait, Regina did the exact same thing as Lady Tremaine in Season 1 and everyone forgave her, so why is Regina being so mean to Lady Tremaine right now? And why is Lady Tremaine getting killed off yet Regina gets a happy ending?"

That would just put Lady Tremaine in the same category as every other villain on this show, including Lady Tremaine 1.0. Regina is probably the worst villain (most evil, biggest body count, broadest effect) on the series so far but has the best outcome. Ingrid even repented of her evil and said she was wrong, but still had to die.

On another note, is anyone else a little uncomfortable with the fact that they're pairing a more diverse cast with an "urban" setting, complete with graffitied wall and apparent gentrification by the villain? As though "diverse" or "ethnic"=inner city. There are people with brown skin, so there must be slums and graffiti. I'm sure they'll handle it with their usual sensitivity and class.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Souris said:

Except Jen didn't film with Lana.

Say who?  If it was indoors, it might not necessarily be known, right?

Look, I know it's a long shot.  A freakin' Hail Mary would be more likely.  But this is all I got right now if it turns out that Hook cast the curse with Emma's heart, so you're not pulling my head out of the sand yet! :) 

3 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

So much the bolded part.  I can also do without the 'sad' back story of why she turned into a villain.

2 hours ago, Curio said:

On the other hand, seeing Lady Tremaine get crap for the exact same things Regina did would just make the REC even more glaringly obvious than it already is. 

And this is why I have little faith they'll actually let LT be a 'real' villain and not try give her the Regina/Rumple treatment.

3 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

The are already pretty far down the path of this being impossible even if A&E don't realize it.  They aren't going to create a villain that is just evil for no reason.  And Henry is the problem.

Henry interrupts Cinderella meeting the Prince; that means Cinderella isn't the scapegoat for whey her step sisters don't win the Prince's affections.

They will have virtually no other option than to make Lady Tremaine a villain because her husband married her to giver Cinderella a mother and never loved her and she is punishing Cinderella for it after his death (the Ever After sob story).

That sounds so much like Regina's sob story that I'm already annoyed.  I'm sure there was some young lover that Cinderella caught Lady Tremaine with that ruined her chance at happiness too.

• Love 3
(edited)

From the video above:

EDDY: "One of the the things I'm really excited about is we're leaving Storybrooke... for us, the original idea of the show was fairy tales in the real world, so for us, it was fun to go back to a place that doesn't have magic, so it isn't magic magic all the time."

ADAM: Hyperion Heights is a part of Seattle, so now you have fairy tale characters mixed... with characters from the real world.

---

The thing is, the show COULD have explored this in Season 5 or 6 with the characters we knew and loved.  They COULD have eliminated all magic in Storybrooke.  They COULD have sent everyone into a neighborhood where they mixed with people from the real world.  It was their own decision NOT to do so, until the reboot.  These changes could have re-invigorated the show, or created a good final season last year.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:55 AM, Shanna Marie said:

There was something to the effect of "I guess Episode 5 will be about him finding a gas station. Thanks, Colin."

Oh, and that plothole is already getting mentioned in articles.

I bet they have /had a debate on the way back to set on whether its better to add Regina casting a post-production fuel refilling spell as a departing gift for Henry to avoid mainstream mocking or to leave it as is to avoid online fandom mocking them twice.  Once for doing it and a second time for fixing it.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

On another note, is anyone else a little uncomfortable with the fact that they're pairing a more diverse cast with an "urban" setting, complete with graffitied wall and apparent gentrification by the villain? As though "diverse" or "ethnic"=inner city. There are people with brown skin, so there must be slums and graffiti. I'm sure they'll handle it with their usual sensitivity and class.

This is really a reach. A & E and the set designers have done their homework. Hyperion Heights is clearly fictional Fremont and Eddy's description of HH does fit the actual neighborhood. If they had wanted "inner city", they would have modeled HH on a different existing neighborhood. So far we have not seen any slums. Fremont is a very diverse neighborhood that was once working class, then attracted artists and hippies (and their wall art) and now is becoming gentrified with the arrival of high-tech companies and upwardly mobile professionals.

I have a question.... That link a while back of Hook and Rumple filming....

Was that just a rehearsal or was they actually in their costumes?

Because I am seriously in love with the idea that one day Rumple will wake up from the curse and realize he's wearing a jean jacket. 

44 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I have a question.... That link a while back of Hook and Rumple filming....

Was that just a rehearsal or was they actually in their costumes?

Because I am seriously in love with the idea that one day Rumple will wake up from the curse and realize he's wearing a jean jacket. 

I thought I heard a voice in the background say "keep rolling," so I think those are their real costumes.

2 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

I bet they have /had a debate on the way back to set on whether its better to add Regina casting a post-production fuel refilling spell as a departing gift for Henry to avoid mainstream mocking or to leave it as is to avoid online fandom mocking them twice.  Once for doing it and a second time for fixing it.

Well, there is a Fictional 1920s England realm that has cars, and therefore gasoline.

I was watching the cast video interview with TV Line linked above, and it's almost embarrassing to see them trying to respond questions that they can't answer.  The new guy playing Henry was stumbling all over the place with his attempt to choke out a few words.  Regina is still "on the quest to find her happy ending"?  Wasn't everyone happy with a cherry on top in the season 6 finale?  

I don't get why they're still interested in doing "Alice in Wonderland" again.  Eddy said it was because no one watched the spinoff, but they actually have fresh ideas for a new take?  

4 hours ago, Noneofyourbusiness said:

Well, there is a Fictional 1920s England realm that has cars, and therefore gasoline.

How is he getting to the Fictional 1920s England Realm to refuel? Another Last Magic Bean? Hat? ;-)