Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

This is how the episode will play out. Regina will give up her quest for revenge against Snow, then Rumple will give her memory tea so she'll still cast the curse. Henry Sr. will be aware of this, and that'll be the retcon to explain why he was always hopeful of her changing. (Because he knew she was capable of it.)

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Regina will give up her quest for revenge against Snow, then Rumple will give her memory tea so she'll still cast the curse.

Which means that Bae is ultimately responsible for the curse, since he's the one who made Rumple evil, while also being the one wanting to escape from magic, leading to Rumple needing the curse. But he's also such a great hero that the Charmings named their baby after him.

But I have a sick feeling you're right. It's a twisted pretzel of logic, but it would be just like these writers to manage to absolve all their villains of culpability for their crimes in a bizarre round robin of retconning blame -- Regina's not responsible for the curse because Rumple made her do it, but Rumple's not responsible for his evil because Bae made him do it. I suspect it will all come down to being all Hook's fault because him taking Milah away is what made Bae go wrong, and that's why Hook is the only villain who has to keep running into his past victims, feeling bad, and attempting to atone.

• Love 1

I just had the most insane thought pop into my head. What if at the end of the season, Emma gets de-aged into a baby and Snowing go back to the EF to raise her? That way they get the 28 years back with her. So Emma isn't killed but JMo is gone. They could always re-age her if they got JMo back for a guest spot next season. They keep doing that de-age/re-age thing with August. Of course, that would spell the end of CS.

I don't even know where that came from. I'll see myself out.

Edited by Souris

If anyone is getting de-aged it's Gideon. Besides I'm pretty sure Snowing are perfectly content with baby Neal as well as Emma the age she is. I feel if they would do something like this it would have to be something Emma agrees with and I just cannot see it. I highly highly doubt Emma would agree when she has her son and a husband, I'm just saying.

I think it's more likely she's being cursed or disappearing and next season will be about her husband and everyone looking for the ones that disappeared.

Edited by cappoe
21 hours ago, Mathius said:

But even if it was, I fail to see the big deal.  If Hook having slept with the mother of her first love doesn't bother Emma, then neither should him having slept with Tiger Lily, and at this point the family tree is so twisted that Emma's probably desensitized to weird new additions to it.

Here's my thing with this possibility.

Almost every time I can recall something like this happening on a show (including this one), the following scenario plays out:

- Half of true love couple finds out they are a parent 

- Other half is understanding and supportive

- The new parent is forced to choose between true love and the child because "reasons"

- True love couple tragically break up because new parent is a parent and "circumstances"

-True love couple eventually reunite "because"

Reasons typically include but are not limited to tragic childhoods that do not allow new parent to conceive of  child raised in a broken home or psychopathic other parent combined with no hope of custody or because of circumstances

Circumstances typically include but are not limited to other parent must move away and new parent can't be separated from child and true love also can't leave their own child or psychopathic parent might kill true love if within a hundred mile

Because is typically that is was a time filling BS stall tactic a change of heart because new parent is miserable or psychopath was a liar or was actually tragically dying or the DNA test was wrong

Frankly, I hate the idea of Hook being the new kids Dad because every time I've seen this story I've been annoyed by "reasons" and "circumstances" and this show doesn't have time left for "because".

I would like to point out... Marian must leave Storybrooke or she will die.  Robin can't leave her in the world alone and be separated from Roland.  And by the way, Marian is pregnant.  No wait, Marian isn't Marian at all.  She's Zelina.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, maryle said:

I saw some people thinking she could be Elena of alanor and the other girl her sister princess Isabel instead of tiger lily?

They could easily be sisters as well. She looks like a fairy though based on that costume.

2 minutes ago, Souris said:

Long weekend for Jen last week, long weekend for Colin this week. Clearly not much Captain Swan in the finale!

Aren't they filming well into April for the finale? Plus this weekend is the OUATcon right?

i really hope that the curse is broken by a TLK between Killian and Emma.

Edited by cappoe
  • Love 2

Yeah, both of them are going to be at the con on Saturday. And didn't he get his guitar yesterday in Vancouver? This could just be a 24-hour press trip for Colin. He's one of the "big names" for this movie so they're probably paying to fly him in and out New York.

Edited by sharky

Yeah, I can't see how anyone can be surprised.  1x22, 2x22, 4x22, 5x22....3x22 is the only irregularity in this particular pattern for A&E.

Edited by Mathius

A clean-shaven Killian?  At least that's something new and interesting!

Also, Snow and Charming are in their EF outfits but filmed at the town line.  Just WTF is going on here?

My speculation now is that BF/Rumple/Gideon are defeated, but the curse isn't broken and the secondary characters still don't have their memories. Emma and co. depart to live their HEA while this new guy takes charge as the new Savior who will break the new curse.

Edited by Mathius
9 minutes ago, Mathius said:

1x22, 2x22, 4x22, 5x22

You can add to this 4x11, 4x12, 5x05, 5x11, 5x12, 6x10, and 6x11. They have not written an ep where Emma & Hook are featured together since the S3 finale. It's so ironic that the SQ fandom hates them so much given they always focus their eps on the Swan/Mills family.

10 minutes ago, Mathius said:

Also, Snow and Charming are in their EF outfits but filmed at the town line.  Just WTF is going on here?

1) Storybrooke personalities and real world knowledge are erased and everyone reverts to EF

2) the wacky town line kills you if you leave shenangians go bizarro OUAT

3) EF characters are trapped outside Storybrooke and go on a road trip

21 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

You can add to this 4x11, 4x12, 5x05, 5x11, 5x12, 6x10, and 6x11.

Good point, but 5x12 doesn't really count, Emma and Regina barely interacted there other than Emma telling Regina to take Robin & Henry and leave.

OK, Colin hasn't shaved and has his normal scruff. That first pic was just weird for some reason. 

Darn.  I guess the first pic was just blurry, when I look closer at it I can see his facial hair.

Edited by Mathius
33 minutes ago, Souris said:

Colin has shaved. So there are clearly ramifications for Once filming. I'm thinking they're all in this new curse where the BF is the mayor and he has some other identity than Hook.

And yet in other pictures today he's not clean shaven.  I think it's just a grainy picture.

The SwanMills family scene is Emma and Regina seeing Henry off to school, and Emma is wearing her wedding ring, so that means it either takes place at the start of 6x21 before all the shit goes down, or it takes place toward the end of 6x22 and is the obligatory SQ pandering that won't stop even after Emma's damn wedding to Hook.

Also, Emilie reportedly filmed an interior scene today, so Belle's still alive after all.  Should've known Disney wouldn't let them cross that line!

Here is where she filmed, along with Robert.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Souris said:

Video of Emma and Regina showing Henry off to school with kisses.

Some people are taking this to be part of some ending montage, but I don't really buy it. 

ETA: Early 21 seems more like it @Mathius

Edited by Souris
5 minutes ago, Mathius said:

The SwanMills family scene is Emma and Regina seeing Henry off to school, and Emma is wearing her wedding ring, so that means it either takes place at the start of 6x21 before all the shit goes down, or it takes place toward the end of 6x22 and is the obligatory SQ pandering that won't stop even after Emma's damn wedding to Hook.

How do you know she has the ring on?

Not every scene they have together is pandering. They do share a son. I don't see why Emma marrying Hook should preclude her from ever interacting with Regina again.

Why do we think this kid is Hook's?  Wouldn't it make a lot more sense for her to be adult Henry's kid?  Or maybe adult baby Neal's?  Or even Regina?  If it really is adult Henry in the other role, there has to be a meaningful connection, Hook's long lost daughter isn't that meaningful to Henry.

What if she is Baelfire and Tamra's kid?  Retcon the whole thing?  So she would be Henry's sister!

1 minute ago, asabovesobelow said:

How do you know she has the ring on?

Not every scene they have together is pandering. They do share a son. I don't see why Emma marrying Hook should preclude her from ever interacting with Regina again.

You can see the ring in the pictures from the set.

13 minutes ago, Souris said:

Some people are taking this to be part of some ending montage, but I don't really buy it. 

ETA: Early 21 seems more like it @Mathius

Never mind. Supposedly it's Scene 53, so toward the end of an ep.

13 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

Honestly - the actor is almost 17! Even if he was only 13 it looks ridiculous. These writers are so clueless.

Watch Henry turn into Norman Bates and start ripping people's hearts out while wearing EQ outfits.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Just saw the new script tease.  Hook says to Nemo, "Thank you, old friend".

Old friend?  Isn't that stretching it a bit?

Nemo is Hook's BFF, dontcha know? He'll be his best man at the Wedding. Come to think of it--why can't Nemo officiate the ceremony?

• Love 1

I feel like something is totally off with the filming today. I mean, RB in a little house? That's the detail that really makes me side-eye it. I just don't trust it to be simply happy ending montage moments. I'm like, it's gotta be a weird AU curse dream construct kind of thing. I don't trust it or take it at face value.

Though what would be a bigger twist than actual happy endings? LOL.

1 hour ago, Souris said:

Never mind. Supposedly it's Scene 53, so toward the end of an ep.

They are still filming 2x21, so I'm pretty sure that something fishy is going on.  Maybe it's Henry's dream while he's comatose in the hospital (again).

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Mathius said:

They are still filming 2x21, so I'm pretty sure that something fishy is going on.  Maybe it's Henry's dream while he's comatose in the hospital (again).

That seems more likely to me.

4 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

You can see the ring in the pictures from the set.

Do you have a link? Because I can't find any pic where you can see her hands. Not that it matters, if it's am AU (and it likely is), the ring can be from August, Neal, evento Regina (I wouldn't put it past A&E to throw that bone to the SQ shippers).

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, RadioGirl27 said:

Do you have a link? Because I can't find any pic where you can see her hands. Not that it matters, if it's am AU (and it likely is), the ring can be from August, Neal, evento Regina (I wouldn't put it past A&E to throw that bone to the SQ shippers).

Here you go...Emma wearing her engagement ring ..Snow uses the one ring as both engagement and wedding ring still.not conclusive proof CS are married..

https://mobile.twitter.com/SgtMac7/status/845155126331387906/photo/1

• Love 1

I'm getting a vibe of this being some kind of wield SwanQueen fan service thing or some kind of alternate reality if Hook never existed like when Fringe erased Peter from the timeline. We can't assume just because Emma is wearing a ring or rings that she married Hook. It's all very off and I don't like it. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Mathius said:

Either that or this is 1 of many reshot scenes that Adam was talking about a while ago.

2 minutes ago, Free said:

Either that or this is 1 of many reshot scenes that Adam was talking about a while ago.

I don't think that's the case because Emma has her engagement and wedding ring on so if this is after the wedding episode, which is 6x20, then this isn't a reshoot.

I don't get any romantic SQ vibes from that scene at all. Emma and Regina look as far away from each other as they can be while still being in frame and the body language is all wrong.

Of course I never see anything romantic in their interactions....so maybe I am not a reliable judge.

Given how against that pairing JMo is, it would be a bitter pill for her in the likely series penultimate ep...especially since Emma just got married. Where's hubby?

I think of greater interest is the setting...are they sending the kids to camp?? They're on a hill..out of town?????

Edited by PixiePaws1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, asabovesobelow said:

Not every scene they have together is pandering. They do share a son.

I agree to a certain extent, but in some cases (like yesterday's scene), it feels like they are just manufacturing reasons to have Emma & Regina gaze wistfully after Henry and pat themselves on the back with what a great job they've done in raising him. I mean last season they had the two of them stand there and watch him share his first kiss! And now they are walking their teenage son to the bus and kissing him on the forehead! This is NOT normal. Maybe if their interactions were more organic and normal it wouldn't feel so much like pandering...

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

I agree to a certain extent, but in some cases (like yesterday's scene), it feels like they are just manufacturing reasons to have Emma & Regina gaze wistfully after Henry and pat themselves on the back with what a great job they've done in raising him. I mean last season they had the two of them stand there and watch him share his first kiss! And now they are walking their teenage son to the bus and kissing him on the forehead! This is NOT normal. Maybe if their interactions were more organic and normal it wouldn't feel so much like pandering...

I don't disagree that it's weird. His character is some kind of hybrid little boy/teen and it's strange. We're on the same page with that one. 

But their interactions feel normal enough to me. They're recognized as family, canonically, so it makes sense that they would be in each other's orbit on a regular basis. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PixiePaws1 said:

I think of greater interest is the setting...are they sending the kids to camp?? They're on a hill..out of town?????

One can only hope they're sending Henry off to Camp Stillwater where he'll be subjected to crazy satanic axe murderers and terrible writing.

I can't help but feel that the scene with Emma and Regina sending their weird adult child off to the school bus is the final scene of the series. It would totally be in A&E's wheelhouse to have the very last scene be Emma/Regina/Henry since that's all they care about in their scripts anymore, and then the rest of us who fell in love with this series because of the Charmings or Graham or any other character will be forced to chuck our remotes at our TVs as we curse how we wasted the last six years of our lives. 

Edited by Curio
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, KateJones said:

I'm getting a vibe of this being some kind of wield SwanQueen fan service thing or some kind of alternate reality if Hook never existed like when Fringe erased Peter from the timeline. We can't assume just because Emma is wearing a ring or rings that she married Hook. It's all very off and I don't like it. 

Considering that is his engagement ring I would say that yes they did indeed get married.