Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: 7th Floor Nurses Station

• Start Topic

Any fans of the Serial podcast?

Yes! I've been doing nothing these past few days in PAIN, so I listened to all the podcasts. Jay is freaking shady as shit! And regardless of whether Adnan did it or not, there was not enough evidence to convict. Like, at all.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

Adnan's lawyer annoys me "Can you nawwwt?" "Did you nawwt?" And Jay's testilying is garbage. He's clearly Shawn's son. Or brother.

LOL. She sounds exactly like Nancy Grace.

All Jay did was lie!! And this was why Adnan was convicted!? I'm scared for the world.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

My theory? Because he had an annoying lawyer who went off into tangents, there was an accessory to murder who had a lawyer hired by prosecution, a prejudice (against Muslim males) jury, a police force who wanted to solve the case so they pinned it on the boyfriend despite no evidence beyond heresay and Jay's finger pointing.

Uhhhh we went to McDonald's. ....we went to Security Square Mall. Uhhh he called me at Best Buy. He told me he was gonna kill her days before, no um that day, no a week ago. Then Jay mentioned Allah on the stand. Ugh.

• Love 1

Because this year wasn't bad enough for me (I lost my dad in October) now I am going to have to put down my 12 year old cat who has two aggressive tumors - one in his mandible and one inside of his mouth. 

2014 can fuck off. Seriously. 

Edited by Box305
  • Love 1

Too lazy to make plans and brave the cold tonight so I'm watching The Wizard of Oz and drinking on my couch.

Maybe it's the wine talking, but this movie is seriously fucked up.

Try watching it on mute while playing Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" album. Start the CD on the lion's second roar; the way the movie and music line up is uncanny.

• Love 3

Happy Holidays to everyone who celebrates them!   Hope everyone has safe travels over this hectic holiday season, as well!

And for my New Years resolution, I will try to be good and confine myself to the history forum, instead of continuing to subject you all to my rantings about the current state of this show.  ;)

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, End of Chanukah, Merry Festivus or just a great week in general! Everyone here deserves it for being so entertaining all year; even when I'm on the barge I lurk for the great snark.

• Love 4

Happy Holidays. Hope you all have a safe and happy time.  I am just happy it's now over for a while. All this work and boom its over. . I guess I should be happy I had the funds to celebrate and now that my family went home the peace is great. Anyway hope you are all safe ,full and warm.

• Love 3

Happy Holidays. Hope you all have a safe and happy time. I am just happy it's now over for a while. All this work and boom its over. . I guess I should be happy I had the funds to celebrate and now that my family went home the peace is great. Anyway hope you are all safe ,full and warm.

I know what you mean. I know I'm very lucky I could cook (well okay I did half) and have family to shop for... But boy do I feel like I need a vacation from the holiday, I'm exhaust from it all.

Edited by Gigi43

Dude, I think Ron blocked me on twitter. All I did was ask him why Sonny only got 30 years for murdering AJ. I said worse when Sonny murdered AJ. I said worse just on like random days. I've been trying to get blocked for a year.

Join the club. Ron blocked me about two months into his tenure at GH. I didn't even tweet him directly, just used the #GH hashtag…I guess he didn't like what I had to say. :D

• Love 2

Anyone a fan of Edge of Night?  I vaguely remember it from my childhood.  Googled it and it doesn't seem like anything I can recall.   My grandmother would put the TV on ABC around noon until 5pm and then turn to NBC for the news.  If it was a rainy day, we'd be inside watching Ryan's Hope, All My Children, One Life to Live, General Hospital and I guess, Edge of Night.  I remember it being a weird show that was kinda dark. 

I thought Edge of Night was a CBS soap.  Isn't that the show that had Adam Drake, the great Scotsman as he was referred to by the male lead of the show?  I remember watching at it, but that is all.  I watched As the World Turns for years, then got pulled into GH when it began.  I also remember Love of Life and Search for Tomorrow.  I was in grade school when these two were on, so I only have a child's memory of them.  I do remember Bert Baurer's husband coming back from the dead -- the precedent for GH's current love affair with resurrection.

Anyone a fan of Edge of Night? I vaguely remember it from my childhood. Googled it and it doesn't seem like anything I can recall. My grandmother would put the TV on ABC around noon until 5pm and then turn to NBC for the news. If it was a rainy day, we'd be inside watching Ryan's Hope, All My Children, One Life to Live, General Hospital and I guess, Edge of Night. I remember it being a weird show that was kinda dark.

Edge of Night was before my time, but once I got into watching vintage GH on line, suggested videos would pop up sometimes for Edge of Night.

One was called "the clown puppet murders", so of course one night I clicked on it and watched about 20 of the clips. There was seriously a crazy dude (whose identity was hidden from the audience) going around with a clown puppet and stabbing people using the little clown puppet hands around a knife. It was insane.

See, it's totally a thing, I didn't make it up n my crazy head:

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 1

Dude......

Has anyone been...... unblocked by Ron? He unblocked me on twitter today. I went on twitter and like a sap tweeted an aww good luck tweet to Kristen Alderson. Then..... I'm unblocked.

Haha. It might be the follows I have from wild about trial etc. You know, actual court reporters, real writers, and real lawyers.

Edge of Night was the first sopa I watched. When I was there. It was a cops and robbers show. . I loved it.It had fast moving stories and lots of the actors still around were on it. Lori McLaughlin was on it, I am really getting old the names escape me but the faces I know.It was a long time ago.

Anyone watching the Royal Rumble tonight?

Me! My bf and my son will join me. I'm not as excited as I'd like to be, though. I feel like Daniel Bryan or Roman Reigns will win the rumble. :( But I'm happy The Authority is back!

• Love 1

I.get the feeling they don't like Cena. ;)

And starting the show with The Ascension vs. The New Age Outlaws? Talk about don't care. But I guess there was no other place that really made sense given the length of the Rumble match.

• Love 1