Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNJ in the Media: Paparazzi Whore!

• Start Topic

On 6/3/2024 at 1:25 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Melissa, Margaret and Fuda need to go. Bravo should have a reunion and then fire them during it.

Only if they also fire Teresa.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, chlban said:

Only if they also fire Teresa.

I’m not a big Teresa fan but I think they should keep her just to spite Melissa, Margaret and Fuda. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
(edited)

Finally, justice for Dina & her (now) husband:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/thomas-manzo-convicted-mob-assault-wife-dina_n_6660bf82e4b0f507c439136f

This is why Dina didn't come to Teresa's wedding. The initial assault on her boyfriend in 2015 happened in NJ, as did the 2017 home invasion (charges still outstanding) that occurred after she attended her goddaughter Audriana's first communion. She was understandably fearful coming back to NJ for another publicly known event. 

She did attend Teresa/Louie's engagement party, which is why Dolores did not, because Dolores remains close with the Manzo family.

https://realityblurb.com/2023/04/07/dina-manzo-on-real-story-behind-teresas-engagement-party-drama-friendship-with-dolores-and-her-rhonj-regrets-plus-reveals-she-almost-joined-rhobh/

Edited by snarts
first communion, not christening
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
On 6/2/2024 at 10:44 PM, qtpye said:

It's weird to think how young these girls were when the show started.

I always think this about the kardashian kids too.  Some like Audriana have had the cameras in their lives for literally their entire lives, and some of the others are too young to remember anything different anyway.  This will have to have some sort of effect on them as they grow up.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 5
7 hours ago, snarts said:

Finally, justice for Dina & her (now) husband:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/thomas-manzo-convicted-mob-assault-wife-dina_n_6660bf82e4b0f507c439136f

This is why Dina didn't come to Teresa's wedding. The initial assault on her boyfriend in 2015 happened in NJ, as did the 2017 home invasion (charges still outstanding) that occurred after she attended her goddaughter Audriana's first communion. She was understandably fearful coming back to NJ for another publicly known event. 

She did attend Teresa/Louie's engagement party, which is why Dolores did not, because Dolores remains close with the Manzo family.

https://realityblurb.com/2023/04/07/dina-manzo-on-real-story-behind-teresas-engagement-party-drama-friendship-with-dolores-and-her-rhonj-regrets-plus-reveals-she-almost-joined-rhobh/

Longtime Jersey watchers, can any of you explain why on earth Caroline and Dolores supported Thomas Manzo? Were they pressured into it or something and were scared? It's just so bananas to me.

• Like 6
On 6/3/2024 at 3:58 AM, Soapy Goddess said:

The name of this show is Real HOUSEWIVES of NJ, not real Daughters of NJ.

If they want Gia, then build a show around her. Until she gets married and becomes a Housewife, I don't need to see her interacting with women old enough to be her mother.

The kids played an important role since the very beginning. Like the teenagers on the OC who were featured almost as much as their parents even when they were older like Brianna who also went to cast trips with her mother Vickie Gunvalson, and the other HWs (I'm mentioning San Francisco, and Malibu, but there more instances). And the trend continued with NJ, and NY. 

• Like 4
(edited)
On 6/6/2024 at 12:26 AM, RealHousewife said:

Longtime Jersey watchers, can any of you explain why on earth Caroline and Dolores supported Thomas Manzo? Were they pressured into it or something and were scared? It's just so bananas to me.

Caroline sided with her husband's family because she always supports the guys. It doesn't have to do with familial ties only. Dolores didn't support Tommy Manzo as much (I think she even denied she sent a letter of support to the authorities), but she is Caroline's friend, and she was introduced as one on the show years ago.

Tommy Manzo who was convicted two days ago will be sentenced in October. He could get 20 years in prison. 

On 6/3/2024 at 11:58 AM, RealHousewife said:

lol!

I'm not opposed to Tre's dorters being on the show. I think they'd make good TV, but I agree they're all still too young to be on current RHONJ.

Milania is definitely a born entertainer. 

milania-slides-down-stairs-rhonj.gif?fit

Milania is really subdued these days.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Caroline sided with her husband's family because she always supports the guys. It doesn't have to with familial ties only. Dolores didn't support Tommy Manzo as much (I think she even denied she sent a letter of support to the authorities), but she is Caroline's friend, and she was introduced as one on the show years ago.

Tommy Manzo who was convicted two days ago will be sentenced in October. He could get 20 years in prison. 

Milania is really subdued these days.

That’s sad. I can’t imagine my own sister not supporting me with something so scary. I’m glad Dolores may not have been involved. Being Switzerland is much better than actively trying to help a monster. 

Yes, she is. Melania seems like a lovely young lady. Her scenes as a little girl will crack me up forever. 

• Like 5
18 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The kids played an important role since the very beginning. Like the teenagers on the OC who were featured almost as much as their parents even when they were older like Brianna who also went to cast trips with her mother Vickie Gunvalson, and the other HWs (I'm mentioning San Francisco, and Malibu, but there more instances). And the trend continued with NJ, and NY. 

I don't disagree that the kids played an important role. However, they are still "the kids" no matter how old they get. So until one or more become "housewives", I prefer not to see them as co-stars in a leading housewife role....fighting, plotting and scheming, and everything else the housewives do.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
14 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

I don't disagree that the kids played an important role. However, they are still "the kids" no matter how old they get. So until one or more become "housewives", I prefer not to see them as co-stars in a leading housewife role....fighting, plotting and scheming, and everything else the housewives do.

Yes, they certainly need to be interesting on their own and not nepo babied into this franchise.

• Like 3
(edited)
On 6/7/2024 at 10:05 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Carolines a terrible sister to Dina.  How she could support her brother in law when he orchestrated physical violence is beyond me. 
I also read what Caroline said Brandi did to her while filming UGT. Disgusting  behavior on Brandis part. 
https://pagesix.com/2024/05/31/entertainment/caroline-manzo-details-brandi-glanville-during-alleged-sexual-assault/

I guess Brandi is denying it.

I guess this is why they never aired this installment of UGT. Brandy is a mess. I believe Caroline. This is horrible. If it was a man against a woman, I expect Bravo would've taken it more seriously. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 7
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I guess this is why the never aired this installment of UGT. Brandy is a mess. I believe Caroline. This is horrible. If it was a man against a woman, I expect Bravo would've taken it more seriously. 

100% Are men typically more physically threatening than women? Yes, but that doesn't make it okay for a woman to put her hands on anyone. I would feel very violated if a woman treated me the way Brandi reportedly treated Caroline. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

100% Are men typically more physically threatening than women? Yes, but that doesn't make it okay for a woman to put her hands on anyone. I would feel very violated if a woman treated me the way Brandi reportedly treated Caroline. 

Absolutely.

A woman has no more right of access to anyone else's body than a man.

Brandi probably thinks her pretty privilege mean everyone loves to be touched by her.

I think Brandi is a pervert and a bully.

• Like 7

Agree. It also sounds like they were both drunk which likely contributed to the situation. The producers of this show are so irresponsible how they encourage these women to drink, especially women like Brandi who are known to have a drinking problem. 

It's must've cost Bravo a pretty penny to have to scrap the whole show. 

• Like 5
6 hours ago, qtpye said:

Absolutely.

Brandi probably thinks her pretty privilege mean everyone loves to be touched by her.

If you go back and watch Brandi on RHOBH, she has always been sexually aggressive, no respect for personal space. Being drunk just makes it worse

I’m not surprised this actually happened with Brandi, she always seemed to be a huge liability to Bravo and yet the continued to showcase her until the worst happened. Brandi is a predator and I am 100% on Caroline’s side in this.

However, I am not of Caroline’s side with her brother in law vs. her sister- that is disturbing.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
6 hours ago, qtpye said:

Absolutely.

I didn't even think about the pretty privilege but great point. I've known some good-looking men who seem to think their looks make it okay to touch women without consent. 

5 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Agree. It also sounds like they were both drunk which likely contributed to the situation. The producers of this show are so irresponsible how they encourage these women to drink, especially women like Brandi who are known to have a drinking problem. 

I don't love to be around drunk people because stuff like this happens more often with them than it does with sober people. 

4 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

If you go back and watch Brandi on RHOBH, she has always been sexually aggressive, no respect for personal space. Being drunk just makes it worse

I’m not surprised this actually happened with Brandi, she always seemed to be a huge liability to Bravo and yet the continued to showcase her until the worst happened. Brandi is a predator and I am 100% on Caroline’s side in this.

However, I am not of Caroline’s side with her brother in law vs. her sister- that is disturbing.

So true. Her crude comments alone would make me uncomfortable. 

Agree there as well. Neither woman is my favorite Housewife, but at least Caroline can go to work without assaulting people. 

• Like 9

Brandi has always been a line crosser, a gone too far, can't read the room type person and I think we all knew one day would meet up with the person that said, "Enough!"

We saw Brandi slap LVP and not get censured or even a slap on the wrist and I think that is the problem, Brandi would make everyone uncomfortable, put her hands on someone, put her crotch in someone's face, etc...and everyone would laugh it off so she kept doing that sort of thing but I guess she didn't think about Caroline "tick as tieves," Manzo and what she would do.

10 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

no respect for personal space

That is my number one pet peeve, how are some people unaware that they are just too close to someone, how?!?!?!

• Like 6
18 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Not only they scrapped it, I didn't hear of filming a new installment either. 

• Useful 3
On 6/9/2024 at 9:15 AM, ZettaK said:

Not only they scrapped it, I didn't hear of filming a new installment either. 

That's such a bummer. The Ultimate Girls Trip was a great concept. It's fun to see Housewives from different cities filming together, and it's a good gig for the women who are over filming whole seasons but don't mind a good check for a short amount of filming. Just finally get rid of the likes of Brandi! 

• Like 6
(edited)

Brandi was aggressive on Real Housewives and should have been fired long ago. I remember her throw-shoving Kyle and of course slapping LVP. I don’t think it has anything to do with pretty privilege. She is not pretty. Her face is all messed up from too much surgery and she’s much taller than Caroline. I do side with Caroline on this although I still think defending Tommy Manzo was awful.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 6
51 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Brandi was aggressive on Real Housewives and should have been fired long ago. I remember her throw-shoving Kyle and of course slapping LVP. I don’t think it has anything to do with pretty privilege. She is not pretty. Her face is all messed up from too much surgery and she’s much taller than Caroline. I do side with Caroline on this although I still think defending Tommy Manzo was awful.

Totally agree with you about Brandi's aggression and firing being long overdue. 

I think where the OP of the pretty privilege was coming from is Brandi getting away with a lot of bad behavior throughout her life because she's pretty. Pretty women (and men) sometimes assume others want to be touched by them. They also get away with a lot in general. Get pulled over? You're more likely to get out of a ticket being a pretty lady. You're a teacher who's messed around with a student? You're probably going to get a much lighter punishment as an attractive woman than you would as an ugly man. You're treating other women terribly as a pretty girl? Maybe they're just jealous of your good looks and you did nothing wrong! 

I know Brandi's appearance has changed a lot in recent years, but she spent many years of her life looking something like this, a knockout blonde. 

ti4blyp0o5751.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Taking it back to Jersey, I'll give Caroline this. The show was more entertaining with her and some of the older cast members than it is now. 

• Like 6
48 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Totally agree with you about Brandi's aggression and firing being long overdue. 

I think where the OP of the pretty privilege was coming from is Brandi getting away with a lot of bad behavior throughout her life because she's pretty. Pretty women (and men) sometimes assume others want to be touched by them. They also get away with a lot in general. Get pulled over? You're more likely to get out of a ticket being a pretty lady. You're a teacher who's messed around with a student? You're probably going to get a much lighter punishment as an attractive woman than you would as an ugly man. You're treating other women terribly as a pretty girl? Maybe they're just jealous of your good looks and you did nothing wrong! 

I know Brandi's appearance has changed a lot in recent years, but she spent many years of her life looking something like this, a knockout blonde. 

ti4blyp0o5751.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Taking it back to Jersey, I'll give Caroline this. The show was more entertaining with her and some of the older cast members than it is now. 

Yes, you are right, she was very pretty at one time. It didn’t keep Eddie from cheating however and her behavior was downright gross at times on the show. I know good looking people get treated better than the ugly but I think she’s been ugly for some time now but still acts like she’s pretty, 

I have to wonder though. Why did she decide to grope Caroline? Brandi has been very out about being bisexual but Caroline has always presented as happily married to Albert Manzo. I don’t see her finding Brandi grabbing her amusing in any way shape or form.

• Like 8
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Yes, you are right, she was very pretty at one time. It didn’t keep Eddie from cheating however and her behavior was downright gross at times on the show. I know good looking people get treated better than the ugly but I think she’s been ugly for some time now but still acts like she’s pretty, 

I have to wonder though. Why did she decide to grope Caroline? Brandi has been very out about being bisexual but Caroline has always presented as happily married to Albert Manzo. I don’t see her finding Brandi grabbing her amusing in any way shape or form.

I think that Brandi sometimes takes things to the next level when she's fueled by alcohol, almost as a personal dare to herself, or a challenge.  And, Caroline is the ultimate challenge, because she's a strong, self-assured, outspoken woman.

Brandi is all about shock value when she's in front of a camera, because she doesn't have anything else.

I read the account, according the Caroline, of what happened, and I was sickened by it, and I also believed every single word.  I may not always agree with Caroline (especially now, with the other stuff about Tommy and Dina's husband), but she's always been brutally honest and upfront about things.

• Like 9
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Snipped for space.....

Taking it back to Jersey, I'll give Caroline this. The show was more entertaining with her iand some of the older cast members than it is now. 

I agree - I am one of the few who actually enjoyed a lot of the Manzo family dynamics.  They portrayed a very typical North Jersey Italian well-off family, very similar to many people that I grew up with and know to do this day.  And, for the most part, I really liked Caroline.  I disagreed with her at times, but not usually.

However, given what has gone on recently, I don't know how they could continue on the show without having the legal issues with Albert's brother, Tommy, not be part of the show.  What happened there is a shame, and now, we know one of reasons why Dina and Caroline no longer speak and probably never will.

Caroline was in a difficult position.  Support her sister, or support her brother in law.  Albert was in the same position-support his brother or his sister-in-law.

Tommy Manzo is a scumbag.

• Like 8
6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I agree - I am one of the few who actually enjoyed a lot of the Manzo family dynamics.  They portrayed a very typical North Jersey Italian well-off family, very similar to many people that I grew up with and know to do this day.  And, for the most part, I really liked Caroline.  I disagreed with her at times, but not usually.

However, given what has gone on recently, I don't know how they could continue on the show without having the legal issues with Albert's brother, Tommy, not be part of the show.  What happened there is a shame, and now, we know one of reasons why Dina and Caroline no longer speak and probably never will.

Caroline was in a difficult position.  Support her sister, or support her brother in law.  Albert was in the same position-support his brother or his sister-in-law.

Tommy Manzo is a scumbag.

Caroline was in a difficult situation. I believe her because she is a serious person. She is traditional, and older (she is 62), so she was uncomfortable. Brandi on the other hand thrives on controversy. 

• Like 3

I believe Caroline. 

I also believe Brandi in that the producers kept her plied with alcohol and encouraged her behavior. However, she's still an adult who is responsible for her own actions. It doesn't matter how much alcohol you got me to drink or how much you told me to do it but I'd still never kick a puppy for example. My moral compass would override my drunken stupidity. If they'd told Brandi to use racial slurs or slap a toddler would she have done it? If they told her to get in a car and drive would she do it? 

Brandi clearly enjoys acting hyper sexual and trying to get those who she perceives as "uptight" to suddenly see the lady loving light once she's ground on them a few times. Would serve her right if a woman just punched her in the face for not taking no for an answer.

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
(edited)

I believe Caroline. 

I also believe Brandi in that the producers kept her plied with alcohol and encouraged her behavior. However, she's still an adult who is responsible for her own actions. It doesn't matter how much alcohol you got me to drink or how much you told me to do it but I'd still never kick a puppy for example. My moral compass would override my drunken stupidity. If they'd told Brandi to use racial slurs or slap a toddler would she have done it? If they told her to get in a car and drive would she do it? 

Brandi clearly enjoys acting hyper sexual and trying to get those who she perceives as "uptight" to suddenly see the lady loving light once she's ground on them a few times. Would serve her right if a woman just punched her in the face for not taking no for an answer.

Providing alcohol and encouraging drinking is a Bravo producer staple. A few people choose not to drink at all, and most wouldn't act like Brandi even if they drunk.  

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3

Caroline was in a difficult situation. I believe her because she is a serious person. She is traditional, and older (she is 62), so she was uncomfortable. Brandi on the other hand thrives on controversy. 

I’m much younger than both of them, not particularly traditional, and Brandi would make me very uncomfortable. 

On a family boot camp show, Brandi even flashed her breasts right in front of her own dad. She had pasties on, but still. Who does that? 

Has Caroline ever said whether or not she’s return to RHONJ? For all their flaws, at least the women in that cast wouldn’t sexually harass her. 

• Like 5
(edited)
On 6/11/2024 at 12:51 PM, RealHousewife said:

I’m much younger than both of them, not particularly traditional, and Brandi would make me very uncomfortable. 

On a family boot camp show, Brandi even flashed her breasts right in front of her own dad. She had pasties on, but still. Who does that? 

Has Caroline ever said whether or not she’s return to RHONJ? For all their flaws, at least the women in that cast wouldn’t sexually harass her. 

Caroline sued Bravo too, so I doubt she would ever return.

ETA: Caroline Manzo filed a lawsuit in New York against Bravo, Forest Productions Inc., Warner Brothers Entertainment, NBCUniversal Media, Shed Media US and Peacock TV. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

Report:  Teresa, Rachel, Dolores safe from RHONJ Cuts.

It won't be a hard reboot like NYC. But likely they'll get rid of people from both sides because it's so fractured.

Rachel is expected to be invited back following her drama with Teresa, as well as Dolores and "friend" Jenn Fessler because they interact with everyone.

https://radaronline.com/p/teresa-giudice-rachel-fuda-dolores-catania-safe-from-rhonj-cuts/#google_vignette

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
(edited)

So, Rachel fights with Teresa, and continues attacking her online, and on podcasts per the article, and she is safe from the cuts? I can't stand the Fudas, and most viewers can't either. Didn't Andy Cohen get the memo? 

Teresa was on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live on Sunday, and she said that a reunion is not needed because everything happened and was discussed in the season finale.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 6/11/2024 at 12:51 PM, RealHousewife said:

There is something seriously wrong with her. 

• Like 5

From the dailymail (or “the news” as I call it):

The ongoing drama has resulted in RHONJ having split panels at BravoCon for the past two years, and executives are said to be desperately scrambling for ways to keep the series moving forward.

A second insider claimed show bosses believe some fresh new faces might be the answer, adding: 'Producers have been advised to be on the lookout for new wives.' 

They also claimed bosses could consider the possibility of a spin-off series for Teresa.

'They do not want Teresa to take her audience to another platform so are mapping out a way to keep her on the network if she decides not to return after the current series,' the insider explained. 'They could offer her a spin off, but there are concerns about what this would actually involve.'

Ha -let Teresa go to another platform, she doesn’t have the talent or personality to carry a show.  She’s so bland, especially these days.  What would she have to offer?

• Like 9
  • Applause 2

Teresa is an idiot and seems like she has gotten even dumber over time. She now has a solo podcast and she can barely string a sentence together. If she had a spinoff tho I would watch it lol. I have no shame with housewives.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
54 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

What would she have to offer?

Nothing, no legal battles, her kids are not very entertaining anymore, (not that Melania was what I call entertaining, she was a feral, mean, ill behaved over indulged child), Louie is at his best when he is spouting off some nonsense about how he knows people in high places, who do dastardly deeds and has a helicopter that can pick them up from a roof top bar in Nashville and get them to their 30,000 sq ft. home in NJ.

38 minutes ago, Marley said:

Teresa is an idiot and seems like she has gotten even dumber over time.

100%, she visits beautiful locations abroad and never site sees, probably not even curious to learn about local culture and is happy laying on a beach all day, why go further than Stone Harbor or Avalon then?

• Applause 4
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I think they should risk RHONJ without Teresa. I just can’t with her anymore. Louie creeps me out so much.

Didn't they halt filming a new season until Teresa was sprung from prison? Back then they didn't think they had a show without Teresa and they still think that way now.

I would like to see them cast a soap actress or the like sort of like Rinna or the beautiful blonde soap actress who was on BH, a known name/face but not so busy accepting Oscars or Emmy's just someone who wants a little more exposure.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Marley said:

Teresa is an idiot and seems like she has gotten even dumber over time. She now has a solo podcast and she can barely string a sentence together. If she had a spinoff tho I would watch it lol. I have no shame with housewives.

I said I would never watch The Valley, but I did....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 6/13/2024 at 12:57 PM, heatherchandler said:

From the dailymail (or “the news” as I call it):

The ongoing drama has resulted in RHONJ having split panels at BravoCon for the past two years, and executives are said to be desperately scrambling for ways to keep the series moving forward.

A second insider claimed show bosses believe some fresh new faces might be the answer, adding: 'Producers have been advised to be on the lookout for new wives.' 

They also claimed bosses could consider the possibility of a spin-off series for Teresa.

'They do not want Teresa to take her audience to another platform so are mapping out a way to keep her on the network if she decides not to return after the current series,' the insider explained. 'They could offer her a spin off, but there are concerns about what this would actually involve.'

Ha -let Teresa go to another platform, she doesn’t have the talent or personality to carry a show.  She’s so bland, especially these days.  What would she have to offer?

She is bland because of Louie (who tried to tell her she should be zen), and Louie is bland himself.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
23 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Yet for some reason she's been carrying RHoNJ and been the prime target/focal point for the most of the cast for at least a decade now.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 6/13/2024 at 12:57 PM, heatherchandler said:

4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Back then they didn't think they had a show without Teresa and they still think that way now.

She's carrying this one and the ratings confirm it. Bravo only cares about the bottom line of viewers/advertising revenue.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, snarts said:

She's carrying this one and the ratings confirm it. Bravo only cares about the bottom line of viewers/advertising revenue.

Andy Cohen denied the rumors about recasting, and keeping Teresa (and Dolores, and Rachel). But they might be true after all.

Edited by ZettaK
10 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Is it because she’s so stupid people are laughing at her?  

That's probably the ONLY reason. Apparently a lot of people like watching stupidity. It also explains the popularity of From Not to Hot and back to Not Again.

• LOL 3
16 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

But what does she bring?  What do people actually like about her?  Is it because she’s so stupid people are laughing at her?  

Oh please, like we're watching Real Housewives because it's intellectually stimulating. None of these women are MENSA members.

I find Teresa good hearted, entertaining and I enjoy watching her and her daughters. Unlike many, I don't see her trying valiantly to instigate in order to make herself look better or interesting enough.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
13 hours ago, snarts said:

Oh please, like we're watching Real Housewives because it's intellectually stimulating. None of these women are MENSA members.

I find Teresa good hearted, entertaining and I enjoy watching her and her daughters. Unlike many, I don't see her trying valiantly to instigate in order to make herself look better or interesting enough.

I don’t expect any of the RH to be intelligent, that’s not why I’m watching; but is she interesting in any way?  I don’t believe so.  What is interesting about her daughters?  I’m genuinely asking.  I find nothing about her or them interesting or entertaining. 

I’m still bothered that she lied, cheated and stole and profited from the lying, cheating and stealing.  She used the money she stole to make herself appear rich in order to be on a show about rich women.  Which then made her rich.  So, I guess crime does pay.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 3