Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

When JJ ran into Gabi, did she say, "I have some work to do for my blog"?

Yup.

It looks like Show is going to be pairing Dario and Abigail.

It does look that way, doesn't it? Random though. Maybe Abby wants revenge against Gabi?

• Love 1

That statue is an awful lot of money to spend on someone you were married to for five minutes. Abigail wasn't the woman that you made her out to be, Chad. I understand the memorial if you were married 10 plus years. And that Abigail was a giving, loving person who did a lot of work with charities and such. You'd been better off with putting a small memento in the DiMera garden or engraving a picture frame.

Awww, Hope protecting the newbie in jail. And getting some Skype time/video chat.

Gabi, of course, you will assume JJ was talking about his Florida ladyfriend.

I put up my Christmas tree so barely paid attention.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Dear Everyone - Do Not Watch Today.

They have erected a freaking Angel Statue for Failure in the Square.

And a wobbly one at that.

We need to boycott this shit.

I didn't watch but with any luck, it will become the pigeon's favorite place to .....let's call it, roost....and for the dogs to leave "Messages" for each other.

Would fit dear Abigal to a Pee.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

That statue is an awful lot of money to spend on someone you were married to for five minutes. Abigail wasn't the woman that you made her out to be, Chad. I understand the memorial if you were married 10 plus years. And that Abigail was a giving, loving person who did a lot of work with charities and such. You'd been better off with putting a small memento in the DiMera garden or engraving a picture frame.

Chad would've been better off putting that statue money into a trust fund for Thomas. Even throwing wads of cash in the air at the town square would've been a better use of the money.

I really don't understand why the show is like this. Are the writers even trying? I feel like random people off the street could do a better job than this.

• Love 7

Abby is CRAAAA-ZAAAAAAY!!

What the hell kind of storyline is this?

Next week on Days of Our Lives: Abigail hides in the attic and tries on dresses and talks to herself in the mirror! Then, in two weeks, thrill as she goes outside to stare at Chad while he talks to their son....but says and does nothing! And then, in three week's time, prepare to be shocked as she watches Chad take a dump while trying on more outfits!!

At least we got some decent Chad and Theo scenes today. I'm just disappointed we didn't get more time in that first scene between them because they covered way too much emotional territory in what felt like two and a half minutes. Was that the first time Theo ever said he hated Stefano? He's always loved him so unconditionally in the past I thought the show would devote a couple of episodes to him realizing Stefano was really not a good guy. But no, let's just rush through it with a quick offhand remark.

• Love 3

What?  Theo now hated Stefano?  Theo always adored his "Nonno" and Kate for that matter.  There is no reason to rewrite history.  Theo could of realized who Stefano was through the SORAS'd years but still been conflicted. 

• Love 3

The Theo/Chad scenes were way too short and I had that they're rewriting history in regards to Theo's feelings towards Stefano. Why is this show so unwilling to let Theo and Chad have conflicting and complicated feelings about Stefano? 

LMAO David doesn't want to be near Julie. He's smart.

Why are they writing Claire and Ciara like this?

What is Andre's goal for encouraging Failure to reunite with Chad? Does he want Chad to trust him so he can cruelly stab him in the back when he's not expecting it?

• Love 1
23 hours ago, boes said:

I didn't watch but with any luck, it will become the pigeon's favorite place to .....let's call it, roost....and for the dogs to leave "Messages" for each other.

Would fit dear Abigal to a Pee.

Maybe the show can pull off a Dr. Who episode and turn the statue into a Weeping Angel - that sends people back to other times!

• Love 2

Ciara, you dumped Theo. He wasn't the bad boy you want - enter Rory. Granted, he isn't what you want either. Maybe go off to college somewhere else for a semester or two. Claire, you should feel a bit awkward dating Theo, who your friend/aunt? dated for two minutes.

More Chad and Theo and less Jenn and JJ and Gabi. Yeah, Gabi, some people's secrets aren't their place to tell. You're insecure and really, you've seen life in DiMeraland and like it far better than life with the Horton family.

Not hugely interested in Valerie or her son right now.

Abs, Chad would have every right to be angry with you - and not have a rom-com happy to see my dead wife moment. Andre, you just want the money and the house. Chad and Abs are just collateral damage.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

The Theo/Chad scenes were way too short and I had that they're rewriting history in regards to Theo's feelings towards Stefano. Why is this show so unwilling to let Theo and Chad have conflicting and complicated feelings about Stefano? 

LMAO David doesn't want to be near Julie. He's smart.

Why are they writing Claire and Ciara like this?

What is Andre's goal for encouraging Failure to reunite with Chad? Does he want Chad to trust him so he can cruelly stab him in the back when he's not expecting it?

Exactly, it makes no sense.  The great thing about Lexie was the duality to her character.  She could hate the things Stefano did, but still love her father and have a relationship with him. Why can't they have Chad and Theo feel the same way.  Even reluctantly.

• Love 3

Who just leaves jewelry on a statue by Drugging Bench in Murder Park? And didn't Nicole leave her ring at TanMan's grave a few weeks ago so why did she still have it to put into her clutch which was convieniently on her nightstand? And why was her clutch on the nightstand? Who does that?

• Love 8

I just finished Friday's episode, the first one I've watched all the way through in a couple of weeks.  

So THIS is how Abigail "hides"?  By running around town in a hat she lifted from Joan Collins, dressed like the Woman in Black who leaves a rose on Valentino's grave every year?  Oh yeah, NOBODY would notice her, not at all.   Then she and Andre stand in the doorway for what felt like minutes while Chad instituted his tonsil search on Gabi?

I thought I liked JJ and Gabi.  I know I did.  Don't anymore.  In fact, I could do without Gabi altogether.  But not before she decks Julie and buries her face down in Prowler Park.

Is Jenn back on drugs?  Because if that's how she looks because she's "happy" Abigail is back from the dead, she needs to be.

It was music to my ears to hear that David won't be in the same zip code as Julie, harkens back to the old days when he could barely stand his mother.  I remember feeling bad for her then.....now I'm up for an updated version of Whack A Mole, with all the moles replaced with Julie heads.

So Clare is now a total shit, huh?  And Ciara is wanting Theo?  And does anyone care?  Nice to see Abe getting story but frankly, I don't like Valerie either, she seems just a bit too smug.  But not too smug to push Julie face down in her latte and hold her there till she gives up.

All in all, it wasn't bad to watch this episode, if for no other reason than to reinforce that no matter how bad anyone else is, Julie is ALWAYS worse.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, boes said:

It was music to my ears to hear that David won't be in the same zip code as Julie, harkens back to the old days when he could barely stand his mother.  I remember feeling bad for her then.....now I'm up for an updated version of Whack A Mole, with all the moles replaced with Julie heads.

What's the deal with David and Julie? I mean, obviously, I understand why he wouldn't want to be near her, but I'm assuming he doesn't see her the way some of us in the audience does? What's their beef?

8 hours ago, boes said:

So Clare is now a total shit, huh?  And Ciara is wanting Theo?  And does anyone care?  Nice to see Abe getting story but frankly, I don't like Valerie either, she seems just a bit too smug.  But not too smug to push Julie face down in her latte and hold her there till she gives up.

You know, after Theo spent so much time on the sidelines in favor of Ciara and Chase, and Abe spent so much time being practically nonexistent, it's nice to see them get some attention, but I'm not a huge fan of what's happening here. Val and Abe are nice enough but they haven't really done all that much yet, and I don't know why she feels the need to be so secretive about her son. I also don't like that they have Theo taking issue with her without fully articulating why. I assume it has a lot to do with Lexi, but it would be nice if his motivations were more clear.As for Ciara and Claire, I don't even know which one of them I should be rooting for here. Ciara had her chance with Theo but discarded him in favor of his married older uncle. Now she appears to on;y want him because Chad told her to get lost and Claire is interested in him. Claire is being territorial and acting like Theo is her property instead of a person even though he doesn't even seem to be interested in Ciara anymore. 

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

I also don't like that they have Theo taking issue with her without fully articulating why. I assume it has a lot to do with Lexi, but it would be nice if his motivations were more clear.

He told Claire a few weeks ago that it definitely has to do with Lexie.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

What's the deal with David and Julie? I mean, obviously, I understand why he wouldn't want to be near her, but I'm assuming he doesn't see her the way some of us in the audience does?

Long, long ago, David blamed Julie for making his Dad - who actually wasn't his bio Dad - miserable, and for cheating on him.  Then he thought she was always trying to run his life, his relationships, etc.

3 hours ago, Michel said:

He told Claire a few weeks ago that it definitely has to do with Lexie.

Guess I missed that. I probably wasn't paying attention because Claire has become annoying.

7 minutes ago, boes said:

Long, long ago, David blamed Julie for making his Dad - who actually wasn't his bio Dad - miserable, and for cheating on him.  Then he thought she was always trying to run his life, his relationships, etc.

Sounds about right. 

• Love 1

Just to chime in- I also totally loved the Chad/Theo scenes and wanted to see much much more.  I also wanted more Andre with them instead of running into Theo on his way out.  When this show works it could really work and they blow past it- sigh :(

• Love 2
15 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

What's the deal with David and Julie? I mean, obviously, I understand why he wouldn't want to be near her, but I'm assuming he doesn't see her the way some of us in the audience does? What's their beef?

You know, after Theo spent so much time on the sidelines in favor of Ciara and Chase, and Abe spent so much time being practically nonexistent, it's nice to see them get some attention, but I'm not a huge fan of what's happening here. Val and Abe are nice enough but they haven't really done all that much yet, and I don't know why she feels the need to be so secretive about her son. I also don't like that they have Theo taking issue with her without fully articulating why. I assume it has a lot to do with Lexi, but it would be nice if his motivations were more clear.As for Ciara and Claire, I don't even know which one of them I should be rooting for here. Ciara had her chance with Theo but discarded him in favor of his married older uncle. Now she appears to on;y want him because Chad told her to get lost and Claire is interested in him. Claire is being territorial and acting like Theo is her property instead of a person even though he doesn't even seem to be interested in Ciara anymore. 

Well I think Valerie is still secretive about her son because he is David's son and Julie's grandson.  Whether or not David knows we may find out but Julie certainly doesn't know that she has an adult grandson.  The fact that Valerie has kept him a secret is certainly weighing on her since she is now spending more time in Salem and Julie is sniffing around. 

I mentioned this in the other thread but Julie wasn't exactly a fan of her golden boy son dating a black girl back then.  Julie's bigotry back then is probably the reason why Valerie kept him away from her.

I think one of the reasons why Julie lays it on so thick with Valerie is her guilt from the way she treated her back when Valerie and David were young and dating.  Julie is the type to see herself as a different person or truthfully may not consciously remember/acknowledge her behavior in the past.  I also think to Julie, Valerie is a representation/stand in for David.  She is the only other person around who was incredibly close to David and knew him inside and out.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Well I think Valerie is still secretive about her son because he is David's son and Julie's grandson.  Whether or not David knows we may find out but Julie certainly doesn't know that she has an adult grandson.  The fact that Valerie has kept him a secret is certainly weighing on her since she is now spending more time in Salem and Julie is sniffing around. 

I mentioned this in the other thread but Julie wasn't exactly a fan of her golden boy son dating a black girl back then.  Julie's bigotry back then is probably the reason why Valerie kept him away from her.

I think one of the reasons why Julie lays it on so thick with Valerie is her guilt from the way she treated her back when Valerie and David were young and dating.  Julie is the type to see herself as a different person or truthfully may not consciously remember/acknowledge her behavior in the past.  I also think to Julie, Valerie is a representation/stand in for David.  She is the only other person around who was incredibly close to David and knew him inside and out.

It doesn't make sense that Valerie would have kept her son from the rest of the Hortons.   Alice and Tom would have welcomed him with open arms.. I do believe that Julie would have been over the moon.   I know that Julie is hated on this board, but, it makes sense that she was not too happy about her son dating Valerie, a Black girl, at the time..People were not that progressive at the time.. Plus, Valerie holding on to that anger seems over the top to me.. There must be something more to the story than just Julie's bigotry at the time.

However, I can see Valerie feeling that her son would be more accepted by the Black community.  Nobody would  look at her  sideways, since, we know that we come in all shades. Even, if somebody were to find out that her son's father was White, some people would assume that she was raped. It would not have been unusual, for something like that , to have occurred.. Whereas, David, would have attracted alot of  negative attention with a Black son in tow, in a small town like Salem.. This could be a good story, but, I doubt that Dena can do it justice..The woman is a hack.

Vincent as Deimos is a dud, but, he should have been a recast David Banning.  I think that Vanessa Williams  and Vincent could have had combustible chemistry.. David and Valerie reconnecting, after all of these years, could have been, a wonderful love story..Plus, there is a dearth of Horton men in town.  They have been killed off like Will or marginalized like Lucas. The show could have brought back David's son to town as well and explore their relationship with each other and Julie.  What a waste!

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

It doesn't make sense that Valerie would have kept her son from the rest of the Hortons.   Alice and Tom would have welcomed him with open arms.. I do believe that Julie would have been over the moon.   I know that Julie is hated on this board, but, it makes sense that she was not too happy about her son dating Valerie, a Black girl, at the time..People were not that progressive at the time.. Plus, Valerie holding on to that anger seems over the top to me.. There must be something more to the story than just Julie's bigotry at the time.

However, I can see Valerie feeling that her son would be more accepted by the Black community.  Nobody would  look at her  sideways, since, we know that we come in all shades. Even, if somebody were to find out that her son's father was White, some people would assume that she was raped. It would not have been unusual, for something like that , to have occurred.. Whereas, David, would have attracted alot of  negative attention with a Black son in tow, in a small town like Salem.. This could be a good story, but, I doubt that Dena can do it justice..The woman is a hack.

Vincent as Deimos is a dud, but, he should have been a recast David Banning.  I think that Vanessa Williams  and Vincent could have had combustible chemistry.. David and Valerie reconnecting, after all of these years, could have been, a wonderful love story..Plus, there is a dearth of Horton men in town.  They have been killed off like Will or marginalized like Lucas. The show could have brought back David's son to town as well and explore their relationship with each other and Julie.  What a waste!

I don't think Valerie had any issues with the other Hortons but if she decided to keep him away it was all or nothing.  See I don't think that Valerie is necessarily holding on to any anger.  I think she honestly has probably compartmentalized that part of her life and never thinks about it.  But now that she is back in Salem, spending time with Abe, and Julie is around I think it is all sort of coming to the surface.  I don't think Valerie hates Julie, she seemed very sympathetic to find out her and David still aren't close.  I think it was easy to forget about Julie, David, her time in Salem while in DC, but now that she is back and seems to be enjoying herself, she is sort of in a state of limbo. 

I see her as probably wrestling with the idea of still keeping her son a secret since hasn't decided to stay yet permanently, and maybe melting to the fact of telling the truth.  Unfortunately it is hard to see the plot beats with this storyline because we can't get Valerie's side of the story yet.  David is still off canvas and Julie is pretending trying to re-write their history.

I think Valerie either needs to confide in Abe or Kayla in order to sort of move the storyline further. 

• Love 5

How I feel about today's episode:

I'm 

so

sick

of

ABIFAIL!!! 

She's trapped herself in the basement and she keeps running around with anxiety attacks.   It is just another excuse to force the audience to feel for this character.   Enough.   I would feel sorry for her if she was a character I could stomach or haven't seen in years.  Can this annoying girl just show herself already to Chad and get this show on the road. 

• Love 5

The Chloe and Phillip scenes were so rushed, this baby stuff is a mess, and I hate that Chloe's friendships with Phillip and Nicole are being affected because of fucking nobody Deimos. This character ruins everything. 

Failure running around town having panic attacks makes me laugh.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, JBC344 said:

I don't think Valerie had any issues with the other Hortons but if she decided to keep him away it was all or nothing.  See I don't think that Valerie is necessarily holding on to any anger.  I think she honestly has probably compartmentalized that part of her life and never thinks about it.  But now that she is back in Salem, spending time with Abe, and Julie is around I think it is all sort of coming to the surface.  I don't think Valerie hates Julie, she seemed very sympathetic to find out her and David still aren't close.  I think it was easy to forget about Julie, David, her time in Salem while in DC, but now that she is back and seems to be enjoying herself, she is sort of in a state of limbo. 

I see her as probably wrestling with the idea of still keeping her son a secret since hasn't decided to stay yet permanently, and maybe melting to the fact of telling the truth.  Unfortunately it is hard to see the plot beats with this storyline because we can't get Valerie's side of the story yet.  David is still off canvas and Julie is pretending trying to re-write their history.

I think Valerie either needs to confide in Abe or Kayla in order to sort of move the storyline further. 

From watching some old clips, Valerie was very close to Marlena...Have they shared any scenes at all? I know that Marlena is not liked on this board, but, she was truly the one person that was connected to everybody, without it being too much, like the show had done with Saint Daniel. The writers back then knew how to integrate people into each others lives seamlessly.. I want the show to explain how Valerie and David conceived their son. The show broke them up and moved them on to other people, to appease the racists who were against their romance. They actually fired the original actress that played Valerie because she spoke out against that. The actors who played her parents, were also penalized, for expressing their displeasure, as well..The writers at the time, made some offensive remarks about Black people being overly emotional and paranoid. They denied the allegations by the actors and simply said that the Valerie/David romance was no longer viable and that the characters were better apart and with others. David moved on to Renee and Anna, while Valerie was put with Abe.

For those on here, who hate Julie, I suggest  you guys look up Renee Dimera's party, where she laid into Julie and made some disparaging remarks about David and the Hortons.  She eviscerated Julie.  Renee telling the town off, right, before, she was brutally murdered, by Andre was a thing of beauty. It was a great exit, for a delicious character, like Renee..The 80's was the best era of the show.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

I kinda watched today. It was on in the living room and I was in another room wrapping presents.  So I could sorta hear what was going on.  

As I watch Nu-Abby, I wonder how Kate Mansi would have played these scenes.  Since her Abigail had no problem being with another woman's man (EJ) or cheating on her fiance (Ben), I can't imagine her sobbing over the fact that her husband has moved on after her "death". Or being willing to give him up, especially without a fight.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, buffynut said:

As I watch Nu-Abby, I wonder how Kate Mansi would have played these scenes.  Since her Abigail had no problem being with another woman's man (EJ) or cheating on her fiance (Ben), I can't imagine her sobbing over the fact that her husband has moved on after her "death". Or being willing to give him up, especially without a fight.

She would've dramatically bust into the room and slapped Gabi five times and called her a whoreslutbitch.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

From watching some old clips, Valerie was very close to Marlena...Have they shared any scenes at all? I know that Marlena is not liked on this board, but, she was truly the one person that was connected to everybody, without it being too much, like the show had done with Saint Daniel. The writers back then knew how to integrate people into each others lives seamlessly.. I want the show to explain how Valerie and David conceived their son. The show broke them up and moved them on to other people, to appease the racists who were against their romance. They actually fired the original actress that played Valerie because she spoke out against that. The actors who played her parents, were also penalized, for expressing their displeasure, as well..The writers at the time, made some offensive remarks about Black people being overly emotional and paranoid. They denied the allegations by the actors and simply said that the Valerie/David romance was no longer viable and that the characters were better apart and with others. David moved on to Renee and Anna, while Valerie was put with Abe.

For those on here, who hate Julie, I suggest  you guys look up Renee Dimera's party, where she laid into Julie and made some disparaging remarks about David and the Hortons.  She eviscerated Julie.  Renee telling the town off, right, before, she was brutally murdered, by Andre was a thing of beauty. It was a great exit, for a delicious character, like Renee..The 80's was the best era of the show.  

Renee's drop the mike moment.  Phliece Sampler was always fantastic as Renee.  She did an Afterbuzz spotlight on interview a few months ago and talked so kindly and fondly about Days.  She would love to come back.  Please find a way to bring back Renee Dimera.  The Dimera's need a female matriarch.

• Love 5
On December 17, 2016 at 9:07 PM, boes said:

I just finished Friday's episode, the first one I've watched all the way through in a couple of weeks.  

So THIS is how Abigail "hides"?  By running around town in a hat she lifted from Joan Collins, dressed like the Woman in Black who leaves a rose on Valentino's grave every year?  Oh yeah, NOBODY would notice her, not at all.   Then she and Andre stand in the doorway for what felt like minutes while Chad instituted his tonsil search on Gabi?

I thought I liked JJ and Gabi.  I know I did.  Don't anymore.  In fact, I could do without Gabi altogether.  But not before she decks Julie and buries her face down in Prowler Park.

Is Jenn back on drugs?  Because if that's how she looks because she's "happy" Abigail is back from the dead, she needs to be.

All in all, it wasn't bad to watch this episode, if for no other reason than to reinforce that no matter how bad anyone else is, Julie is ALWAYS worse.

This post is hilarious. More intertaining than the show.

• Love 2

Not hugely sympathetic to Abs. She faked her death, led her family and friends to believe she was dearly departed. She simply could have been moved to another hospital, to get proper care. What does she expect that months after she 'died', that her husband may start to move on? Surprised that half the town hasn't seen her in her dark hat. You'd notice that!

Gabi can move to Chicago or wherever to kickstart her modelling or stylist career.

Chloe and Nicole need to get a few things clear. Too bad Victor wasn't interested in Deimos' tale - he would sorta be an extended step-grandfather now.

• Love 1

Someone needs to tell Failure that Halloween is over. Dressing like a member of the Adams Family, is just a fashion no-no.

The statue should have had a hand raised in slap position to really have been a tribute to Failure.

• Love 2

I always find it so strange that they never have the characters attempt to disguise themselves when they are supposed to be "dead/missing/ran off/don't want to be seen".  Is it really that difficult for Abigail to have got a brunette wig that she throws on when she wants to go out.  I never understood that.  If I lived in a small town and can literally bump into every person I know while turning the corner, you would think it would be a good idea to disguise myself so no one notices me.

And no, a hat that actually makes you more noticeable is not a disguise.

• Love 1

It amuses me how on here no one seems to like Abby, but on DR they adore her. I find her overused and whiny, but that's just me. I'd love to see a different side of her that isn't always trying to play up the "feel bad for me, I'm a victim" card. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, dancrow236 said:

I'd love to see a different side of her that isn't always trying to play up the "feel bad for me, I'm a victim" card. 

This is my main issue with the character. She'd say that she takes responsibility for things she's done, but then turn right around let anyone make excuses for her and coddle her. My last straw was when she broke hospital rules by sleeping with EJ who was a board member. When Sami made it a point to bring that up Sami was treated as the one who done wrong by everyone including Kayla who should have known the policy. Not to mention that she goes over and slaps Sami in the face when SHE was the one who had sex with Sami's fiancee. 

• Love 3

I'm not sure what to make of Kate acting like a human towards Adrienne. If they're trying to soften her they should also get her away from Andre.

Are they trying to do some sort of pathetic love story with Joey and Jade? Why can't they just take care of the baby without any of this extra foolishness. 

Ugh they've totally defanged Victor in favor of propping Deimos. No way would he ever let Deimos get away with what he's done to Bo, Phillip,and Maggie. Also, if he knows Phillip is telling the truth why didn't he side with him? This is another sloppy exit. JPL may have been miscast but the character deserved better than he got this time around. 

• Love 2

I thought JPL's acting today was pretty good with VI and JA, 3 solid actors in that scene. But then the goodbye with mama at the end he was back to being his old self again. He really gives off weird vibes in his acting choices most of the time.

• Love 2

Nadia is making me like her for the first time since ghoul girl.  Andrew's hands all over failure creeps me out. Then after admitting Andre is only helping her to get Chad to trust him and give him money  she said I know you're only doing it for me.   What the he'll?  Loved Chad telling him to get out of the house.   Gabi can stop the innocent act she is flashing t and a every time she gets.  Very happy to see no Drake. I thought Lani was great with Theo. A Christmas baby for Nicole isn't the worst thing if Demos hopefully washes up in spring when Salem bay melts.  Loved Nicole said so what it's snowing in Chicago in winter.  We just had a U Wi commencement cancelled for a few inches of snow.   Adrienne take up the offer to snuggle with Lucas and doze off in front of a movie or I'll take your place gladly. apologies for bad phone typing. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, rcc said:

I thought JPL's acting today was pretty good with VI and JA, 3 solid actors in that scene. But then the goodbye with mama at the end he was back to being his old self again. He really gives off weird vibes in his acting choices most of the time.

You are kinder than I, much, much kinder.  

I don't know if there's anything JPL has ever done, on here or OLTL that I would call an acting choice.

JPL.gif

A tic, yeah, a whole bagful of cats of them.

I DO like his new page boy look, though, reminds me of an aging Doris Day.

Edited by boes
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, mj2000 said:

This is my main issue with the character. She'd say that she takes responsibility for things she's done, but then turn right around let anyone make excuses for her and coddle her. My last straw was when she broke hospital rules by sleeping with EJ who was a board member. When Sami made it a point to bring that up Sami was treated as the one who done wrong by everyone including Kayla who should have known the policy. Not to mention that she goes over and slaps Sami in the face when SHE was the one who had sex with Sami's fiancee. 

Yeah, I wish they'd just let her own her flaws. It's like they're afraid of letting the audience decide if she's likable or not. 

• Love 2

Joey and Jade, both of you have a lot of growing up to do. And no, a baby doesn't solve problems. Just brings more to two people ill-equipped to have one, much less provide for the kid and themselves.

A Christmas baby for Nicole. Well, it's not New Year's - that may have been more fitting and ironic.

Victor, I'm sure you can find a nice quiet frozen place with no communication devices for Deimos for a bit.

Nice to see Adrienne have some support and a bit of reality from Kate, of all people.

• Love 1

Abifail continues to be a manipulative,  blackmailing and nasty bitch.   She has the nerve to over see the fact that JJ's relationship with Gabi is in ruins because of her stupid secret.   Oh this bitch.   Ugh.

The baby is cute, but I swear the more I look at Nicole/Chloe they come off as a low key lesbian couple.  ?

• Love 5

I wanted Dario to beat Sparkle up to see if he bleeds blood or tooth paste. Then I wanted him to beat the smug out of Sonny. 

Everything Deimos says and does irritates me.

STFU Failure. Stop threatening to leave town and just do it already.

• Love 5

I am trying to give the new Abigail a chance but today I have decided I don't like the actress or this ridiculous hiding away storyline. It sucks and so does she.

Edited by rcc
  • Love 8

You guys are brave to watch this show because I refuse to watch the show and Abifail is one of those reasons...As long as Dena is writing this show, I will not watch. I do read this board because you guys are fun to read. Other than that, the show is so bad right now. I am hoping that it will get better as soon as Ken Corday sacks Dena for the one  hundredth time..That idiot never learns...

• Love 3

"You and I are all Chad has left."  Er, Theo?

There is a soap opera rule that all babies must be born under emergency situations.

Frank should have hung up on Deimos.

I'm glad it was a girl, with Tate and Thomas on the canvas, they needed a girl.

Ugh, they drag out these stories for so long.  I'm tired of Abigail skulking around, hiding, and threatening to leave town.

Geez, how difficult is it to find a road?  That's what mapping systems are for.

Does Nicole know who the supposed father of the baby is?  I don't mean, like Daniel the father, I mean like whoever the father of Chloe's baby is supposed to be.

Oh, jeez, they always manage to prevent the truth from coming out.

• Love 2

Man, I am not liking Gabi in this whole JJ vs. Chad flip flop. JJ is a dummy, but it's not like she hasn't had the hots for Chad. This whole you're hiding something from me, so I'll just go make out on Chad's face! because it's totally not the same level of shadiness rubs me the wrong way. 

Is the mystery woman JJ slept with Lani? I admit I don't catch every scene and lately, several shows have been preempted in my neck of the woods. 

I think Abigail is stupid for not showing herself, but this actress is like 10 times better for me than the previous one.

• Love 1