Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Kate will deserve whatever Deimos and Nicole do-up to a point-but Deimos strikes me as the type that will absolutely take it too far, and Nicole will have to "save" Kate. Besides, I can't help it. Kate and Andre are wicked, but they are entertaining me. I don't want that to stop just yet.

• Love 3

Well, Kate has what she wants; the Kiriakis company and the mansion, and she looks so miserable!  I say, GREAT!

I'm waiting for Nicole to take Kate down.

Deimos is such a fucking lying manipulating S.O.B.!  He's very entertaining with his bullshittiness.  I know Chloe is angry with Deimos right now but I'll bet she'll fall for his lies again.

I have mixed feelings about Aiden.  I think he's sincere with Hope and truly loves her and they seem to be really good together and yet Aiden is doing  business with Andre DiMera again.  I want Aiden to be a good guy but I fear my heart will be broken again.

The Rafe and Blanca scenes were so boring.  Absolutely zero chemistry!  I don't fault the actress.  I just think GG is the most uncharismatic actor on DOOL.  He has problems clicking with the actresses that play his love interests.

Andre DiMera is looking scarier and scarier especially with that hideous scar on his face.  I think he's the devil of Salem.  I think anyone who gets into business with Andre will soon come to a no good end.  Kudos to the actor that plays Andre.  He plays sly, mischievous Evil very well.

• Love 5

Well, Kate has what she wants; the Kiriakis company and the mansion, and she looks so miserable!  I say, GREAT!

Hee hee.

"Try to lose that self-righteous tone, would you, Rafe"? Ha.  Never.

Didn't yesterday's show end with Philip and Chloe running into each other in the Square?  Have they already dropped that?

So, when you visit a prison, you can use a fake name and not have to provide proof of who you claim to be?  Or does Aiden have a fake ID?  Or is it possible that this really is the fake Aiden?  Why would he be using the name Guy in texts to Andre?

Dammit Nicole, you need to stop listening to your worst instincts.

• Love 3

I had to laugh at JPL playing drunk Philip yesterday.  Why would Belle ever go for that drip or find him sexy, especially when she has Shawn?!  The way Philip staggered in the town square, I would have thought he pooped his pants and was walking cautiously instead of being drunk...

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Revlonred said:

I'm catching up on the week, and I gotta ask: Did Steve and Kayla die while I was fast forwarding?  

No, but I think Show might be trying to kill the audience.

• Love 5

Maybe it is the fake Aiden. Or another fake Aiden. He also could be using a burner type phone and a different name, so the phone and texts/calls can't be traced to him.

I thought Nicole was wearing a burgundy dress. And not the odd blouse and trousers. The outfit seemed very warm for July. She should be visiting a hardware store to buy Kate a shovel to keep digging her own hole. I probably wouldn't team up with Deimos, but since he's new and relatively fresh compared to Kate and her games and schemes, it might be a possible Plan B. I would still use the keep your friends close and enemies closer saying, but I'd be smart that way.

Hope's jewelry was quite sparkly today.

• Love 1

Thursday's episode:

Kate being freaked out while alone in the mansion rang extremely false to me. She was married to Stefano and lived in the Dimeria mansion AND cheated on him yet she's afraid that Deimos might be coming to get her? I don't even believe it's her guilty conscience getting the best of her because that would require her to have a conscience in the first place. Also, why the hell would she want to involve Lucas in her drama with Deimos and Prictor by asking him to help her run Titan? IMO she really came off as a lousy mother in those scenes. 

I hate that Deimos is probably going to come between Chloe and Nicole and that Chloe is probably going to get stuck with Phillip. Maybe Phillip wouldn't be so bad if they gave JPL a makeover and only gave him light material to play. 

If Andre isn't going to kill people I don't like then I don't know why he's here.

Belle is gross. Phillip shoves his tongue down her throat and she lets it happen for several seconds while she runs her hand through his hair, then she shoves him away and acts appealed that he would do such a thing even though she kissed him back and seemed to be into it. Then she has sex with Shawn and afterwards flashes back to kissing Phillip. Trash.

Friday's episode:

Nicole needs to stop trying to do the right thing and embrace Deimos' revenge plan against Kate. I'm eager to see her get a taste of her own medicine. 

My tolerance for Rafe has decreased dramatically since Sami left. I think the only reason I ever liked him was because I hated EJ so much. 

Unpopular opinion: I'm over both Brady and Theresa together and separately. Brady has been lied to, manipulated, and used by every woman he's been with so I don't blame him for his frustrations with Theresa, which is why I've never bought into their relationship. Theresa was a nasty bitch for a long time and they never took the time to properly redeem her, they just gave her a baby and changed her personality overnight. Giving them a baby and having them "fall in love" so quickly was a mistake. They both needed to stay single for awhile and get their lives together and they needed to let Brady grow and learn how to be independent without immediately throwing him into another relationship. And on top of all of that, this Summer;s Eve crap has been a disaster and terrible for both characters. 

• Love 4
(edited)
22 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

Thursday's episode:

Kate being freaked out while alone in the mansion rang extremely false to me. She was married to Stefano and lived in the Dimeria mansion AND cheated on him yet she's afraid that Deimos might be coming to get her? I don't even believe it's her guilty conscience getting the best of her because that would require her to have a conscience in the first place. Also, why the hell would she want to involve Lucas in her drama with Deimos and Prictor by asking him to help her run Titan? IMO she really came off as a lousy mother in those scenes. 

I hate that Deimos is probably going to come between Chloe and Nicole and that Chloe is probably going to get stuck with Phillip. Maybe Phillip wouldn't be so bad if they gave JPL a makeover and only gave him light material to play. 

If Andre isn't going to kill people I don't like then I don't know why he's here.

Belle is gross. Phillip shoves his tongue down her throat and she lets it happen for several seconds while she runs her hand through his hair, then she shoves him away and acts appealed that he would do such a thing even though she kissed him back and seemed to be into it. Then she has sex with Shawn and afterwards flashes back to kissing Phillip. Trash.

Friday's episode:

Nicole needs to stop trying to do the right thing and embrace Deimos' revenge plan against Kate. I'm eager to see her get a taste of her own medicine. 

My tolerance for Rafe has decreased dramatically since Sami left. I think the only reason I ever liked him was because I hated EJ so much. 

Unpopular opinion: I'm over both Brady and Theresa together and separately. Brady has been lied to, manipulated, and used by every woman he's been with so I don't blame him for his frustrations with Theresa, which is why I've never bought into their relationship. Theresa was a nasty bitch for a long time and they never took the time to properly redeem her, they just gave her a baby and changed her personality overnight. Giving them a baby and having them "fall in love" so quickly was a mistake. They both needed to stay single for awhile and get their lives together and they needed to let Brady grow and learn how to be independent without immediately throwing him into another relationship. And on top of all of that, this Summer;s Eve crap has been a disaster and terrible for both characters. 

Everybody on here knows that I have had problems with Theresa's characterization, due to my endless love for Kim and Shane...I hated that Ken Corday made her into a Sami Clone..She was a black canvas and they could have painted her in a way that paid hommage to her supercouple parents, while giving her, her own distinct personality and storylines..The same goes for Stefanie Johnson, Sarah Horton and all of the legacy children that have never been properly developed by the idiots in charge..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

No wonder I warmed up to her so quickly.  I loved her on Another World.  

She also played Allie Doyle on All My Children, originally paired with Jake Martin.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, boes said:

She also played Allie Doyle on All My Children, originally paired with Jake Martin.

And appeared in an arc in the first (out of two) season of GH: Night Shift in 2007.

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 9:12 AM, LeftPhalange said:

I got fed up with Rafe when he got so self righteous with Sami about her schemes.  Rafe was perfectly willing to go along with Sami's schemes when they were a couple.  I liked Sami/Rafe vs. EJ/Stefano because I was tired of the Dimeras getting away with all their crimes.  If Sami had killed EJ and Stefano, and gotten away with it, I wouldn't have cared.  I would be fine with someone killing Andre and Kristen to.  The Dimeras are played out.  And Rafe was willing to cover up Gabi's crimes and Hope's so when it comes to judging other people, Rafe is standing in quicksand.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 9:32 AM, Apprentice79 said:

Everybody on here knows that I have had problems with Theresa's characterization, due to my endless love for Kim and Shane...I hated that Ken Corday made her into a Sami Clone..She was a black canvas and they could have painted her in a way that paid hommage to her supercouple parents, while giving her, her own distinct personality and storylines..The same goes for Stefanie Johnson, Sarah Horton and all of the legacy children that have never been properly developed by the idiots in charge..

Ken Corday and the writers saying Theresa and Will were the next Sami's didn't make it so, and there was no reason to try and turn them into Sami in the first place.  In all of Theresa's scenes with Victor, Theresa should have been treating Victor like the low life rapist he is instead of putting up with all his insults.  And Brady is still to stupid to live no matter what women he is in love with this week.

Kate doesn't fear anyone, and if she was worried about any of her crimes being found out, she would have no problem having someone killed to cover her ass.  Have the incompetent idiot writers once again forgotten that they have been writing Kate as a cold blooded killer for years?

• Love 6

Andre's suit looked a little tight.

Failure leaving and telling Chad and plot point baby to have a happy life without her is the only decent thing she's ever done. That's why I won't be surprised if it turns out that someone forced her to write that letter.

JJ and Jen irritated me throughout this episode. And it's a little late for Jen to be concerned about the welfare of her rodent daughter. Where was this concern when she was slapping people or cheating or trying to break up marriages. 

• Love 5

If Abigail talked to Ciara, did we ever see any of that?

Has JJ suddenly become a detective?  Investigating the Abigail disappearance in civvies?  Plus, isn't that a conflict of interest?  Though in the Salem PD, that has never stopped anybody. Plus, he was being a bully to both Chase and Ciara. And Chad should have punched him out.

Why is Andre holding Abigail, and what the heck is going on with that property he wants? Maybe he's kidnapped Abigail for that land in Ireland that Show conveniently forgot about.

Well, gee, if Ben is locked up and couldn't have done anything to Abigail, maybe his father?  Just because Clyde is in jail doesn't mean his minions aren't running around loose.

I wonder if Daniel Cosgrove knew this was the kind of crap story they were going to be writing for him before he came back.

I'm not happy that Show didn't acknowledge that today was 4th of July.

• Love 4
(edited)

Today when Chad had his little melt-down in front of Ciara, she just looked like she was smirking and wanted to laugh.  I'm guessing this is the actress not holding it together well and making poor acting choices on film.  But it made Ciara look like a rude little twerp.  This isn't the first time I've seen this sort of scene from her either.  Me thinks VJ probably gets the giggles during her scenes, even serious ones.

OMG Rafe...I get him trying to make sure Hope is safe, but his fixation goes beyond that.  Yet again, she has chosen a different guy over him, this time while he was dating her.  He will never be her first choice.  That was Bo, but clearly Aidan is a choice over him as well.  I think others would be too if they presented themselves.  Rafe will never be more than a friend or a consolation prize after being dumped or hurt for her.  Dude needs to have a little pride and move on from her.

I like JJ, but isn't he just a rookie, like super new to the force.  Shouldn't he be doing traffic details and answering 911 calls in uniform, with a partner.  He's now a plain clothes detective?  That was a quick promotion.

Edited by LadyJaney
  • Love 5

I had a hard time believing that the well-written Dear Chad note was written by Abs. Her mental state and bandaged arms? Maybe not.

Aiden/Fakaiden, Hope may still have some issues with your doppelganger trying to kill her. Maybe just back off for a bit. Rafe, get some dignity and back off too. Hope really hasn't shown much interest in you, except as a friend/someone to settle for.

Andre, what is the mystery house for? A place to hold Abs?

As a new cop, JJ should be on beat duty. And it's probably a conflict of interest to investigate his sister's disappearance.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Rick Kitchen said:

I wonder if Daniel Cosgrove knew this was the kind of crap story they were going to be writing for him before he came back.

I felt so bad for him while I was trying to get through Friday's show.  I guess if he really needed the paycheck it might be a little easier to find peace of mind about it.  

• Love 2
(edited)

There's a Stevie Nicks song where she somberly sings a line that goes, "on and on and on and on again."  She sounds so tired in it (and I think that's the point of the song) that she reminds me of Ciara's acting.  In the video she's at a table full of men who are slumped over and covered in cobwebs.  I feel like this song and video encompasses DOOL in every way.  It's just a daily monotony that goes on and on and well, you get the picture, and the fans are the men at the table covered in cobwebs.  (I feel unclean comparing the wonderful Stevie to DOOL, but it did sort of fit.)

I present a still to illustrate what I'm talking about:

DudTHMG.png

Edited by Polaris
  • Love 4

I just do not care about any of it.  Nothing.  Oh, I enjoy watching Nicole and Deimos, sometimes Steve, always Kayla, occasionally Kate, Caroline, Maggie.  Love Theresa, Ann, but none of the storylines.  Not a one.

Give me a reason to watch, Show.  PLEASE.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, boes said:

I just do not care about any of it.  Nothing.  Oh, I enjoy watching Nicole and Deimos, sometimes Steve, always Kayla, occasionally Kate, Caroline, Maggie.  Love Theresa, Ann, but none of the storylines.  Not a one.

Give me a reason to watch, Show.  PLEASE.

I agree with it all. I have to say that I like Theresa with Ann and their bitchiness. Not with Brady as a couple.

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, lilly6 said:

OMG, this is all so.freaking.boring.

Why oh why are we supposed to care about Summer?  How long is this torture going to go on?

The Summer storyline has been ridiculous from the beginning.  She doesn't act like a forty-something year old woman who has been pulling cons for half her life--she acts like a little girl who just wants her mommy and has no street smarts.  And what the heck was that conversation with Theresa and Brady for--"Brady deserves the best and so does the baby" but somehow Summer thinks that's her and not Theresa?  WTF??!!

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, lilly6 said:

OMG, this is all so.freaking.boring.

This is how I feel about the entire show.

I like Jen Lilley.  Theresa had possibilities.  Theresa and Anne were fun together.  Theresa with Brady is horrible.  For whatever reason, the writers decided Theresa was going to be a "bad girl" when she came to Salem, but this supposed bad girl has been putting up with crap from Brady, Summer, and Victor for months.

Andre was good in his original SLs because Stefano couldn't control him.  Stefano would bring Andre to Salem to do his dirty work, and it would backfire.  Andre was actually dangerous.  Now he's just another incompetent Dimera.

Kate and Nicole were schemers not doormats.  Sami, Kate, and Nicole were fun because at some point there would be fireworks and all hell would break loose.

The Salem PD has been useless for years because if any of them were allowed to be good at their job then all the criminals in Salem (which is most of the town) would be in prison.

OMG!!!  Kritter had better stay dead.  Enough with the idiot boring Dimeras that will not stay dead.  They are all beyond played out.  It's just not interesting anymore.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 3

What a sorry state we're all in -- I hope the show keeps tabs on viewer reactions somehow. (Hey, that's a job made for me: "read social media sites you frequent anyway for fan intel"). I feel like we'll all just limp along together until the Olympics and then come back to see if the show can correct itself. At some point, it feels like work.

• Love 4

The show is a mess..I give you all props for having the stomach to watch this show..On the other hand, I  am watching Days of our lives around 1986..The show was so damn good..Bope, Kim and Shane, Jennifer, Mike Horton,Caroline, Papa Shawn, Victor, Marlena and Roman(John),Eugene, Calliope,Orpheus, Neil, Alex Marshall, Emma, Steve, Melissa, Peter, the real Maggie, Mickey and of course Tom and Alice..We have location shoots, luscious sets, characters make sense, whether they are the good guys or the bad guys..The stories flow seamlessly and characters drive stories, instead of the stupid Dimeras....Kayla has just arrived and we are about to go into the stockholm storyline...My only complaint is the 80's hair and makeup...lol....

• Love 5

The show is beyond sorry at this point.

They have all but ruined Hope and I hope to be free of her on my screen for the immediate future as that would spare us the awful Rafe and the ruined beyond repair but brought back to prop Rafe, because he can't even carry a storyline that focuses on him. I can't even  tell you how much horrid Ciara is a story killer.

I can't even enjoy Kayla and Steve because we get their insipid, whining brat off a so and hiss demented girlfriend shoved down our throats whenever Kayla and Steve are on.  In addition, can the show stop giving us the "will they or won't they get back together" where Kayla is set up to be the villain in the piece, oh I forgot, Higglemonster and her dislike of the Kaayla character.  Mark my words, Steve will be paired with someone else, ala Higglemonster 's prior stories and Kayla will be alone and painted as the bitter shrew.  Her brain dead, murdering son, who spends his time whining about his Mommy and Daddy being together because he possesses the emotional depth of a temper-trantrum throwing two year old, will naturally side against Kayla as he did with Ava because his father's side pieces are always in the right in that moron's opinion.  If they want to keep Kayla and Steve apart, they should have just allowed the relationship with Fynn to develop, oh yeah, forgot, that might mean Kayla has agency and a right to exist outside of Steve and we can't have  that can we?

The character of Maggie continues to be diminished by her pairing with Victor.  Dragging her down with the nothing that is Summer serves as a further slap in the face.  P.S. Why is Summer still on the show?  It is a character that didn't work, in a storyline that didn't work, played by an actress who doesn't work, yet she is still there?  Oh yeah, I forgot, Days shoots six months in advance, so there is no. Such thing as course correction.

How does Brady manages to function without a single brain cell in that head of his?

First acknowledgement of Kayla and Theresa actually being related in months, so you know something bad is getting ready to happen.

• Love 4

Did they drive Joey all the way back from LA in an ambulance, or fly him with a medical evac? Get a hair cut, Joey.

Ugh, now Brady is attacking Theresa.

Oh, please, let Kristin be alive. See?  They even mentioned her by name.

Is Fynn the only other doctor on staff?  Why is he the only one Kayla wants to let know she's back at work?

Boy, they're dropping anvils today, aren't they?  Brady swears that Victor will never turn him against Theresa.  Yeah, sure.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 2016-06-30 at 9:54 PM, Rick Kitchen said:

He knew if he was mean to Kristen, she would have killed him.

Ehh, probably not. She would have had multiple shrieky, hyperventilated tantrums about it, and thrown some furniture and/or glassware around, and then figured out a way to sleep with John or possibly kidnap Marlena over it.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Sandman said:

Ehh, probably not. She would have had multiple shrieky, hyperventilated tantrums about it, and thrown some furniture and/or glassware around, and then figured out a way to sleep with John or possibly kidnap Marlena over it.

Kristen was so evil-clown-crazy - think Pennywise from Stephen King's IT in a bustier - and Brady was unbelievabley dimwitted - think Tinky Winky the Teletubbie - their "love affair" was more like a bad episode from the Night Gallery.

Or an Immodium commercial.

NO MORE KRISTEN EVER.

• Love 11

Wow!  Show sure threw us for a loop today, didn't they?  I mean, Summer is all twitchy and whiny and sad - oh yeah that IS how she is in ever single scene, isn't she?

Wait, though!  Joey was stupid and judgemental and acting like a half wit.  Now that's....oh right, that's how he always is.

Oh well, now that they have him safely back in town, maybe it's time for Kayla to put a pillow over his face and send him for a trot over the Rainbow Bridge.  Any dog she adopts will be smarter than that idiot.  That little shit should have his lips sewn shut the next time he disses his mother or her choices.  And maybe remember to be grateful she didn't put him out front of their house with a "free" sign on his crib.  I would have.

Although I don't care for or about Jade, I think the actress playing her is among the best in the teen set.  I was thinking how much better she'd be playing Ciara and trying but failing to imagine the actress currently failing as Ciara doing that scene Jade had with Joey.  

If Show won't recast Joey or kill him, they could save money by having him played by a paper bag.

• Love 9

I too agree that the actress playing Jade should have been the new Ciara. I even liked seeing her with little to no makeup today. But why is she back?

Who left the cash for Summer/Cindy? Kristen - to kidnap Tate? Andre? But why?

Theresa should just work out a custody arrangement with Brady. Girl, he isn't worth it, at least not at this time. Shane Donovan's daughter should have better taste in men - maybe daddy could introduce her to some nice Duke over in England.

Kayla should be checking Joey's DNA to see if she is actually related to him. Maybe he can go to some nice long summer camp.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Rick Kitchen said:

If it's Kristen, it's because she thinks Tate is her son.

Oh, please, no.

Blockhead Black attacks Theresa; doesn't that just mean it's a Tuesday?

... think Pennywise from Stephen King's IT in a bustier

Er, if you don't mind, I'd rather not.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, boes said:

Although I don't care for or about Jade, I think the actress playing her is among the best in the teen set.  I was thinking how much better she'd be playing Ciara and trying but failing to imagine the actress currently failing as Ciara doing that scene Jade had with Joey.  

The Jade actress was a good hire.  And, yes, too bad she didn't audition for the role of Ciara. And if she did, they should have hired her. I hate to criticize actors, especially the young ones, but the Ciara actress is not getting any better and now is making the character unlikable, which is bad being that she is Bo and Hope's daughter. Course Hope is unlikable now too, which is just sad.

9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Who left the cash for Summer/Cindy? Kristen - to kidnap Tate? Andre? But why?

I thought they were making it look like Victor left the cash for Summer. It sort of makes sense, as he'd get rid of 2 of his problems at the same time. Not that Tate is his problem, but Theresa is. And if he and Maggie actually go on a cruise, he wouldn't even be in town for the fall out. And he mentioned squirreling away money. But if they want to "surprise" the audience, I suppose they could have a Kristen be behind it.

• Love 3
(edited)

No more Dimeras EVER.....They are played out....They were so much more effective in the 80's..Villains should never drive story..NEVER! I blame James E. Reilly for their dominance for the past 2 decades....The show used to have better and more  interesting villains like Orpheus for example..He still has 2 children out there, a son and a daughter that could be wreaking havoc on the citizens of Salem...They could have targeted the children of Jarlena, Stayla, Bope, and Kim and Shane in their nefarious plots....These writers are so stupid..They have managed to make Steve and Kayla so bland and boring..They have had the same conversations numerous times..I could care less about their son Joey...The show got it wrong again. Stefanie was supposed to be like Steve and not Joey..I doubt these writers even remember her.. I long for the finest writers of the show:Sheri Anderson, Thom Racina, and Leah Laiman.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Since I know JPL is gone from this show it is easier to watch him. Pretty soon I won't have to be disgusted by his greasy, long hair styled as if it's the 70s. lol

• Love 2
(edited)

Why would I root for Shawn and Belle to get back together when she's kissing and dreaming about kissing Phillip? Fail. Please give Shawn a woman who isn't garbage.

Can we hurry up and get to the part where Deimos gets revenge on Kate? That's the only thing on this show I'm interested in. Even better if Nicole and Chloe get involved in the scheme since Kate has wronged both of them. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 8

So how many of us who post here are actually watching regularly?  

I'm hit or miss these days. Missed it again today and can't be bothered to watch online. Yesterday I watched about 20 minutes.

It's so hard to enjoy these days, what with the terrible story-lines and the unlikable characters. I really hope things get better soon, otherwise I may just give up on it again.

• Love 2

Dead Izzy B should be appalled that her namesake is so fickle, shallow, and generally worthless. She and Bo should terrorize Belle in the afterlife, especially since Shawn is Izzy B's nephew and Bo's son.

Shawn deserves better than a girl-woman who can't make up her (lack of a) mind. Let this Phillip have her ass.

• Love 5

I was about to post that it wasn't very smart of Deimos to turn his back on Kate so she could hit him with a poker, but then laughed when it turned out to be a dream. And then the shooting dream.  Well done, Show.

"You didn't do anything really wrong."  Uh, no, Philip, Chloe didn't do anything wrong.

I had a whole bunch of other stuff typed up and ready to post and then the forums crashed, so, Grr.

• Love 2

I was about to post that it wasn't very smart of Deimos to turn his back on Kate so she could hit him with a poker, but then laughed when it turned out to be a dream. And then the shooting dream.  Well done, Show.

"You didn't do anything really wrong."  Uh, no, Philip, Chloe didn't do anything wrong.

I had a whole bunch of other stuff typed up and ready to post and then the forums crashed, so, Grr.

• Love 1

I just caught up with Steve and Kayla...fast forwarded everything else. Steve looks so sad, and sexy, she looks sad and pretty...they always bring it not matter what crap they are spewing. 

Who is getting a paycheck to write and produce this garbage?  If I do a shitty job at my job, I can't get away with it.  What makes them special? Show blows.

• Love 4