Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I did find it strange when he got so angry when Will didn't want to sleep with him again. Okay, THAT was weird.

Sparkle seemed so desperate when he got mad at Will for not wanting to have sex again. If he just wanted sex I don't understand why he doesn't call Derrick. He's presumably available and very willing. I don't buy that he's formed such a bond/connection with Will that he HAS to have sex with him and no one else will do.

(Did Christopher Sean say that Will was the bad guy, or that Paul was the good guy in all of this? I forget. The former I can agree with; the latter not at all.)

If Christopher Sean said Sparkle was the good guy in this situation then maybe he's been getting tips from Kate Mansi on how to give an interview. Begging Sonny to leave his husband isn't something a good guy would do.

• Love 5

I'm going to lose a little respect for Sonny if he goes back to Sparkle. Sparkle was still eager to play with Will's balls even after Will told him he was taken. So even though Sparkle doesn't know Will is married to Sonny, he's still proven himself to be morally compromised by being willing to have sex with an unavailable man. Then there's the fact that he doesn't care enough about Sonny to leave him alone and let him be happy with his husband. How many times does Sonny need to tell him that he's committed to his marriage before Sparkle takes the hint and moves on. And besides all of that, if Sonny is really in love with Will he wouldn't be able to quickly move on with someone else. Sparkle is just as selfish and ridiculous as Will is so I don't see him as being much of an upgrade. If Sonny doesn't want to try to salvage his marriage he just needs to stay single for awhile.

This is the same show that had Bo replacing his soulmate Hope with Carly after five minutes, and Hope's crime was that she moved out of the house. Where does that leave Sneasel who committed adultery? I don't think things like love matter where the plot is concerned. In the end, when Bo reunited with Hope, all he could say was that he hadn't intended on letting things with Carly get as far as they did, which was BS in my opinion.

I completely agree.

And it may be soap math, but the couple geometry is different with a straight couple. Nicole and Serena are never going to sleep together. Aiden was never Bo's first love. It just wouldn't happen that somebody in Sparkle Paul's position would be the only other option. (Did Christopher Sean say that Will was the bad guy, or that Paul was the good guy in all of this? I forget. The former I can agree with; the latter not at all.)

CS said Will is the bad guy who wanted the forbidden fruit, so I guess the conclusion is that Paul is good.

I wonder if Paul would be looked at less unfavourably if he had hooked up with the bell-hop.

I find it believable that Paul would go to another guy for comfort sex (like when EJ did it with Nicole in an elevator), but I did find it strange when he got so angry when Will didn't want to sleep with him again. Okay, THAT was weird.

I do think Paul gives off a bit of a womanizing vibe (or whatever the gay equivalent of that is). So if he were to be with Sonny, I have wondered if he would be faithful.

My question about Paul is: Has he been faithful?I want to know what his previous relationship with Sonny was like. Did he sleep with women to keep up the pretense when he was with Sonny? Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 2

Sparkle seemed so desperate when he got mad at Will for not wanting to have sex again. If he just wanted sex I don't understand why he doesn't call Derrick. He's presumably available and very willing. I don't buy that he's formed such a bond/connection with Will that he HAS to have sex with him and no one else will do.

If Christopher Sean said Sparkle was the good guy in this situation then maybe he's been getting tips from Kate Mansi on how to give an interview. Begging Sonny to leave his husband isn't something a good guy would do.

I have my own theories on why TMZ Bellhop was rebuffed. One of them is that he is indiscreet,which I'm sure he will prove very soon. Of course Paul is the Good Guy LP- he's acting in the name of love.

• Love 1

I wonder if Paul would be looked at less unfavourably if he had hooked up with the bell-hop.

I find it believable that Paul would go to another guy for comfort sex (like when EJ did it with Nicole in an elevator), but I did find it strange when he got so angry when Will didn't want to sleep with him again. Okay, THAT was weird. 

However, I do also think Paul gives off a bit of a womanizing vibe (or whatever the gay equivalent of that is). So if he were to be with Sonny, I have wondered if he would be faithful. 

I get the impression that Paul isn't used to hearing the word no. As an athlete good enough to be drafted, there was probably plenty of ego-pumping stuff thrown his way from a very young age and we've seen both men and women throw themselves at him on the show. Hell, even John got all googly-eyed over him. That's what I'm chalking his anger up to.

I do wonder if he was faithful to Sonny, or if he used the "I have to keep up appearances" excuse and slept with women.

Now, the big question is: What kind of apartment do Will and Sonny live in? The door across from them looks awfully close, so until I saw the snowfall yesterday (which, as fake as those flakes look on the ground, I appreciate the continuity of snowfall outside doors and windows yesterday), I'd always thought of it as an indoor hallway. Seriously, it looks like you could stand in front of their apartment and knock on both doors.

Edited by shesajar
  • Love 3

I get the impression that Paul isn't used to hearing the word no. As an athlete good enough to be drafted, there was probably plenty of ego-pumping stuff thrown his way from a very young age and we've seen both men and women throw themselves at him on the show. Hell, even John got all googly-eyed over him. That's what I'm chalking his anger up to.

I do wonder if he was faithful to Sonny, or if he used the "I have to keep up appearances" excuse and slept with women.

Now, the big question is: What kind of apartment do Will and Sonny live in? The door across from them looks awfully close, so until I saw the snowfall yesterday (which, as fake as those flakes look on the ground, I appreciate the continuity of snowfall outside doors and windows yesterday), I'd always thought of it as an indoor hallway. Seriously, it looks like you could stand in front of their apartment and knock on both doors.

When Nick stood outside the apartment one time after visiting Gabi, he walked out and was surrounded by trees. I always assumed the apartment was on the ground floor facing the outside and that you could park close to it. Almost like some Motels.

• Love 2

Yeah, now that I think about it, I remember Sami yelling outside their door once and it was outside. The closeness of the door across from them just struck me as odd yesterday. I think the other time I was distracted by the idea that Sami would carry on all noisy like that when Ari could have been sleeping! 

• Love 3

Well hello again Kiriakis thuggy thug. He gets hotter ever time I see him. All that and an accent too. He has gotta Patch/EJ combo thing going which the show could capitalize on. Why hasn't the show offered him a contract? Knowing Days, once they do, I will regret having even asked the question. The monkey paw is unforgiving.

Days mobsters are notorious for hiring hitman who can never complete the job. What is so difficult about a double tap to the head? Oh and the one time they do actually manage to kill someone it is by accident - EJ anyone?

The pacing of this show is a tragedy. How the fudge is every damn storyline currently in the same holding pattern? All the stories are idling in park with no big reveal anywhere in sight. What the what?!?!? Every story feels like it is somewhere in its beginning stages or at the middle with no finish line. Don't get me wrong, I love a slow burn story. Hell, I'm used to it. I used to watch Y&R. However, all the stories can't be slow bubbling on the stove at the same heat and temp. It just seems like to me that there should be one story on the cusp of culminating or to continue the analogy, cooked and ready to serve. There is just no ebb and flow. 

Serena/Eric/Nicole/Dan - Serena just arrived in town so I don't expect her to be exposed anytime soon. Nicole is gonna be dragged in the mud and Dan will break up with her for what the 3rd time in 2 weeks?? GFTOH! If Nicole aims to get information to expose that bitch, information on her stealing someone's thunder or plagiarizing just won't get it. Knowing Days, I hope she doesn't get exposed as trafficker in child sex slavery or rape coordinator in the Congo. 

Let go my eggo - Kristin isn't due to come back until what? Sometime in the spring? So it feels like this story is in an holding patter until then. Even so it will probably take a while for people to connect the dots but at least we go back to traditional soapiness.  Having the fetus thief immediately leave town has really taken all the wind out of this story's sails. Theresa catching the vapors every time she sees a baby or a rattle just ain't getting it. Did I mention that I hate the direction of this storyline. Why even give Theresa and Brady a baby? There relationship is so fucked up and not in a fun soapy way. 

Aiden/Hope - that is going to be a slow burn. I don't expect anything anytime soon.

Height of tedium - JJ/Eve/Paige. Can't be over soon enough for me, but I expect JJ and Eve to fuck on each other at least a few more times and Paige to look even more foolish by trying to find out who slept with JJ.

The Clampettes Ben/Ollie/Tammy Sue - I don't want to call this an umbrella story but they do tie in with a lot of players. Rafe, Chad, Victor, Kate, our fave Abby LOL! Well, Step daddy bad touch was just shot. Hurray! We know Tammy Sue is leaving late spring/early summer. How she leaves is anyone's guess. However, I have to say my idea of storyline culmination is not the reveal that Tammy Sue may or may not have killed her mom and half brother fetus, but that Clyde raped Tammy Sue. I wonder if the show thinks the same? 

Sneasel/Sonny/Paul- Days sure can lose & waste momentum. Jeez, I was so excited for this show just weeks ago with the Paul/Sneasel sex. The show has missed most of the bang for their buck on this story due to mediocre storytelling but mostly due to poor acting on the part of the actor playing Will. He couldn't act guilty if you caught him red-handed killings kittens with an axe in his hand on the downswing.  

I am sure I am missing a story, but you get my point.

He should look less dirty. He's been showering almost every day on screen.

I long for the day he chokes and drowns on his own built up greases and oils. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 6

I swear this show is set in the dark ages.  Women's career/work is not important, anything a man does is a woman's fault, women shouldn't have independent ideas or lives of their own, men's egos can't handle it so no matter what horrible things the men do it's okay, women are always to blame.  {face palm}

I'm tired of the cheating SLs, but since the show went there with Sonny and Will, I don't want Sonny to forgive Will.  I would like to see Will finally face consequences for something.  I hope Lucas and Kate are there for Will, but I don't want them to fight his battles for him.

I know Sami will be supportive of Will, but I also hope she reaches out to Sonny, tells him what a great son-in-law he was, and that she knows how he feels.

• Love 3

Eric is annoyed at how obsessed Nicole seems with anything do with Serena, but has it ever occurred to Eric that he kind of acts the same way with Nicole and Daniel? If Nicole isn't good for Daniel, I'm sure he'll find out on his own. Duh. He's a big boy now.

Did Will convince Paul to come out of the closet before he slept with him or after? if it's the latter, then I could see Sonny feeling irritated at the fact that Will was the one who was able to make Paul come out of the closet along with the infidelity.  

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

Well, I have to say I guessed that Chad was using Jordan to get revenge on Abby from the beginning. The question is: why is he still bugged that she kissed Rafe?

I wonder what Chad's revenge will be about, but I think he will end up falling in love with her. Since when is Steffy interested in Chad's high school games with Abby? Is she going to be part of some Vendetta? Then they really will be trying to turn Chabby into EJami. I also cannot believe that Chad doesn't understand Steffy's feud with John Black.

It was nice to see Steffy talk to RoboMar, it felt a bit like the old Days.

The odds that Paul will end up being John's son just went up. He could also be a Red Herring, but they had him interacting with Sonny today which was also a Red Flag.

It was nice of Jawn to lend Sonny an ear, especially since things with Vic are strained and Justin isn't here. It reminded me that Jawn should have been at the WilSon wedding if people like Tamiflu got to go. I do have to ask if the whole town knows that Sonny and Will are having problems?

Nicole was so dumb to trust Ted. There will be nothing incriminating on that hard drive.

I was surprised that Zoe didn't already know Paul was gay. I'm glad she gave the rose to Will, she seems like the type to throw it away or keep it for herself! Sonny talking about how proud he is of Will just killed me. I don't know if Will knows that and that is just sad.

I don't have anything to say about Sparkle-it feels like he has the same scene with Sneasel every day. When is that article coming out?!

Grandma Kate's advice has a point, but it is still bad. Sonny caught the tail end, but she will get out of it somehow. Sneasel will end up listening to her anyway.

I liked Kate asking the hard questions today. I'm glad Sneasel clarified that he isn't in love with Paul and reminded us that he hardly knows him. Kate was so right to zero in on the spotlight issue. I know Will said he wants to earn his own spotlight, but surely the article is a way to do that?

They are clearly saving the reason Will cheated for the Big Reveal. Or they just haven't decided yet!

If Sneasel says he didn't cheat for the article, perhaps the reason is just that he doesn't want to be tied down? Even way before Will left for LA he was railing about being too young to be married and saying that Ari should not have happened. Sneasel can still love Sonny and have doubts about being married to him. With the reveal that Sonny proposed to Paul yesterday, Will may have more reason to conclude that the marriage was a mistake. Will just has to be honest with Sonny, but he's probably in denial because he won't admit what's wrong.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 3

Eric is annoyed at how obsessed Nicole seems with anything do with Serena, but has it ever occurred to Eric that he kind of acts the same way with Nicole and Daniel? If Nicole isn't good for Daniel, I'm sure he'll find out on his own. Duh. He's a big boy now.

Did Will convince Paul to come out of the closet before he slept with him or after? if it's the latter, then I could see Sonny feeling irritated at the fact that Will was the one who was able to make Paul come out of the closet along with the infidelity.

It was after.

Guy Wilson's seemed less bad today.

I wonder if the infidelity storyline was suddenly sprung on CS and GW the day the actual infidelity was shot (sort of like how JS and AS had no idea of the rape that would occur until the day they shot the scene) and they were probably all "wtf?" and that's why the acting was so bad prior to today. Or maybe LK gave him tips on how to act better.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

Well, I have to say I guessed that Chad was using Jordan to get revenge on Abby from the beginning. The question is: why is he still bugged that she kissed Rafe?

I wonder what Chad's revenge will be about, but I think he will end up falling in love with her. Since when is Steffy interested in Chad's high school games with Abby? Is she going to be part of some Vendetta? Then they really will be trying to turn Chabby into EJami. I also cannot believe that Chad doesn't understand Steffy's feud with John Black.

The best revenge Chad could exact against Abby is letting her continue to date and encouraging her to marry & make little garbage pail babies with Ollie. Anything else is just dumb because seriously, what is worse than that other than famine, disease and death?

• Love 5

Why does Sonny take forever to open a door?? He just stands there and all of a sudden there's a phone call and Zoe walks up.

I did get a good laugh after Sonny said to Zoe that he's proud of Sneasel because of the type of person he is and Zoe gave a "Yea right" look. OK GW just needs to stop doing emotional scenes, it's just painful to watch. They even have fake tears they can put on you to make it seem like you're crying. He tried again with the cry face for 2 seconds and then back to his normal face. I really want to see his audition tape.

Oh Boring Blob Eric, yea Eric Nicole likes to throw out accusations just like he did when he accused her of rape. All he had was a dream of some nappy blonde hair. He just looks like a big dumbass with trying to be all assertive and shit.

Shrewena does this thing with her mouth like she has something sour in her mouth, that's kind of grating. I know actors like to have quirks to distinguish their acting but let's not make it annoying and distracting quirks.

I just came from the kitchen and did I hear correctly, did Stefano want Chad to flirt with AbiStale?

• Love 7

I bet whatever is on the flashdrive is no big deal, maybe even something good like the cure for cancer, and Nicole will look like a fool, again.

So Chad plans on seducing Abifail and then dumping her? That's his big revenge plan? How lame. Why not just have a locked away somewhere, buried alive, eaten by a lion, have her face melted off, thrown in a trash compactor, etc. So many other things he could do and this is what he chooses. Why is Stefano even involved in this? Shouldn't he be scheming to takeover the world or something.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 5

Serena has every right to be angry but damn, she looks demented. And I say this as a fan of MA. 

I'm very, very tired of Nicole always being the loser.  Eric came just short of spitting in her face today.  I get that he's upset and disappointed with her, and that's fine, but the way he seeks her out to belittle and hate on her makes me uncomfortable.  Enough already.  Just have Eric avoid Nicole and let Serena fight her own battles.

Kate is being so foolish.  Why has LK been stuck in the hillbilly bubble?

• Love 5

I bet whatever is on the flashdrive is no big deal, maybe even something good like the cure for cancer, and Nicole will look like a fool, again.

So Chad plans on seducing Abifail and then dumping her? That's his big revenge plan? How lame. Why not just have a locked away somewhere, buried alive, eaten by a lion, have her face melted off, thrown in a trash compactor, etc. So many other things he could do and this is what he chooses. Why is Stefano even involved in this? Shouldn't he be scheming to takeover the world or something.

EJ was so inept but even he had more exciting plans for Sami than this.

Serena has every right to be angry but damn, she looks demented. And I say this as a fan of MA. 

I'm very, very tired of Nicole always being the loser.  Eric came just short of spitting in her face today.  I get that he's upset and disappointed with her, and that's fine, but the way he seeks her out to belittle and hate on her makes me uncomfortable.  Enough already.  Just have Eric avoid Nicole and let Serena fight her own battles.

I don't know why Nicole even wants Eric back when he acts like such a turd. I feel like he takes it further than it needs to go. Him trying to persuade Dan to ditch her under the guise of caring about him was my limit.

I think LK was good with GW today. She is just wasted on Clyde.

• Love 4

I just think Serena looks pissed. I'm pissed too. I like Nicole, but this writing for her makes her look bad.

• Love 5

Kudos to Lauren Koslow today.  What a consummate actress!  I don't know how she held herself together in her scenes with "Will" today.  I wonder how many takes they had to do.  OMG, the facial expressions on him were priceless!  He makes toddler faces LMAO!  He really shouldn't be acting...but then where would I go for some out and out belly laughs?  He is SOOOO BAD! LMAO!!!

• Love 4

So that's Chad's plan, and he needs Stefano to help him with it?  Seriously?  Sami's comment of, "Thanks for throwing me into the kiddie pool EJ," was so spot on.

LK is really good, but she is wasted on Clyde and Will.  I think Days tries to do only one take of a scene if they can.

My money is on the writers not having a frigging clue what they are doing with any SL right up until the very end when they don't even wrap things up, the SL just sort of dies.

• Love 6

Of course Will won't tell Sonny, it has to come out at the worst time in the worst way.

I wish Show would quit making Nicole the bad guy in everything she does.  Of course there won't be anything on the drive to make Serena evuhl.

Why does Stefano want Chad to get revenge on Abigail?  What does it matter to him?

• Love 3

I think that he did develop some real feelings for Jordan during their time together.  How could he not find her infinitely more tolerable than Abifail and Melanie, his last two paramours?

• Love 7

I agree with you bantering. I could envision will having a vow renewal ceremony with sonny to assuage his guilt and somebody perhaps Paul exposing his secret. The show is intent on making will like his mother. Will has witnessed his mother's weddings destroyed over the years. How ironic that ari would begin to experience the same thing with her daddies.

• Love 4

Will should tell sonny the truth and not listen to Kate. I think a part of will is afraid of sonny's reaction to his betrayal. We all know it is not going to be pretty. I already feel bad for him.. Perhaps, he will learn to take responsibility for his mistakes.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Feel bad for Sneasel? I think not, he's the one that decided to have sex with someone else and doesn't even have a valid reason for doing so. Cheaters are able to come up with the flimsiest excuses such as, "I'm lonely, You don't do it for me anymore, You're lousy in bed, You're never home," you know pitiful excuses like that and all Sneasel can come up with is, "It shouldn't have happened." He had the ability to stop himself.

Sonny needs to go all Kiriakis on his sorry ass. I like Kate but that advice was just flat out lousy.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 9

Kudos to Lauren Koslow today. What a consummate actress! I don't know how she held herself together in her scenes with "Will" today. I wonder how many takes they had to do. OMG, the facial expressions on him were priceless! He makes toddler faces LMAO! He really shouldn't be acting...but then where would I go for some out and out belly laughs? He is SOOOO BAD! LMAO!!!

I think GW is pretty bad in general, but opposite LK it's a whole 'nuther level of awful. He was Charity Rahmer bad today. At least that poor girl had the excuse of having no experience. Gw has been on this show for a year now and has done other stuff. He has no excuse. I too would love to see his audition tape.

Major kudos to Ms. Koslow for making it through those scenes the past two days.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 6

I thought GW was better today (maybe because Will was showing some "uh-oh i'm in trouble" exasperation at what he had done), but there is something kind of child-like about him that's a little funny, especially when he starts crying.

Will is nothing like Sami.  He has never had to fight his own battles.  Instead of trying to say Will is like Sami, the writers should have gone with Will has had so many people fighting for him, covering for him, sacrificing for him, that he didn't really appreciate Sonny because Will didn't have to put a lot of effort into getting and keeping Sonny.  Sonny was the one making all the compromises in the relationship.

• Love 8

For some reason I get the impression that will will be tarred and feathered for this. It would be ironic to see Abigail leading the crusade against will, especially since he through his own mother under the bus for her self-righteous ass. He is going to need Kate and Lucas more than ever. The show is setting up sonny for disillusionment. He spoke so lovingly about his husband. He is going to be gutted after the reveal.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

I've really come to like Jordan over the last few weeks.  She was great today at the end with Chad, basically telling him to get the fuck out of her office and leave her alone.  It makes no sense that that they finally let CS give the character a personality, and then they fire her.  So stupid.

As for Will, I'm not even going to pretend to care what happens to him.  He's an idiot.  And so, so boring.

• Love 5

I SO want Will and Sonny to realize that they're both hot for Paul and decide that they might as well invite him over. Not that Sonny shouldn't totally guilt Will over doing Paul behind his back; that needs to happen. But the writers have a unique situation where all three members of a triangle are sexually attracted to each other; why opt for the traditional straight way of dealing with it (Lord knows there are enough straight couples in Salem!) when something new to most of the audeince is just begging to be explored?

I don't think the show would have a polyamorous relationship between 3 men. I think the show is going to have sonny torn between sparkle and Sneasal. Sonny will be with sparkle for a bit to spite will, while still feeling drawn to him. Sparkle will be jealous and become insecure. Eventually they will have sparkle go crazy and try to kill sneasal. Then sonny and sneasal will get back together. This show is so predictable in their stories.

• Love 3

So I guess that little scene between John and Paul was to foreshadow Paul's paternity?

Rick, you are so right!   Today's Jawn/Sparkle connection clinched it IMO.  Now if we see Sparkle start to clear a room while giving that Who let one rip, it sure wasn't me look that Jawn is a past master of, if he starts calling people Kid, or if he starts to have a lazy eye, then no paternity test will be needed.  With all the familial Salem ties, it was pretty much Jawn, Dan or T as his father.  

I just caught up on the last two days.  A whole multitude of storyline sins are forgiven when Show also gives us this much Kate and Victor.   It looks like Victor is going to be having some Naggie trouble, considering how many glances he gave her picture.  Naggie is going to be pretty unhappy with him, since Naggie doesn't care for for shooting people as much as assassinating them behind their backs.  Victor BAD.

And our dear Kate, what a pleasure to see her in scenes that did not include Clyde.  GW was automatically better IMO, because LK  and her talent makes everyone around her seem better.  I agree with Kate that Sneasel should keep his beak shut, not tell Sonny and just concentrate on cleaning up his pellets.  Of course, it will all come out, it always does.  Yet, in every situation, Kate's ignored advice always turns out to be the best.  

I think Ted is in cahoots with Serena somehow.  I bet he's set up Nicole and that Serena's hard drive will have nothing on it.  This way, Serena has done a preemptive strike and taken out Nicole's believability before she can even get started.  Anything she says after this will be ignored, and Serena can proceed with whatever she (and Ted) are up to.   I'm hoping that her plot includes giving Eric a secret colonoscopy.  He's such a giant asshole she and Ted can store their belongings up there, and if not, perhaps they can surgically remove that giant stick he has stuck up his rear end.  

I agree with you all about Dan and how insufferable he was to Nicole about her job.  I wish Nicole would realize that there isn't a man in town worth her bother, and certainly not this cretin.  Seems to me that Dan has watched one too many episodes of Father Knows Best.  Or, maybe Mr. Ed, since he is a talking horse(s) ass.

Abigail was so out of place sharing a scene with Victor, wasn't she?  At first she looked like someone who was welcoming him to the Land of Oz.  Problem is, nobody ever drops a house on her.

Sneasel and Sparkle and Sonny.......I don't like to go against the flow but I don't really care very much.  Sparkle is so full of himself and his drama, Sneasel is so completely deluded about both who he is and what he's really all about, and Sonny is just so wasted with these two.  Maybe I'll get more interested......

Until then, though, Let it Snow!!  All over Clyde.....

• Love 6

Eek...no more backstory for John, please!

And please don't let Sparkles father be Yawn, that would be just horrible and poor writing IMO. Not everybody has to be related. What's with soaps wanting to make everyone in town related?

Oh, sweet buttery Jesus, the last thing this show needs is to retcon Jawn again.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 4

Oh, sweet buttery Jesus, the last thing this show needs is to retcon Jawn again.

I'm not in the mood for Paul to become related to Jawn, but they did wipe out his previous backstory to get Brady and Theresa together.

My issue is that the casting call for Paul said he was 25. I wonder how they will explain it since Jawn was in Salem at that time.

It's just so annoying if Sonny's ex lover from three years ago turns out to be related to a Salemite.

The other irritation is how long will it take for RoboMar to call him "delicious"? Paul seems to have made peace with Jawn, but he still doesn't like Marlena as far as I've seen. Are we going to have another of Jawn's sons hating on Marlena? I enjoyed it so much the first go round.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 2

I think Ted is in cahoots with Serena somehow.  I bet he's set up Nicole and that Serena's hard drive will have nothing on it.  This way, Serena has done a preemptive strike and taken out Nicole's believability before she can even get started.  Anything she says after this will be ignored, and Serena can proceed with whatever she (and Ted) are up to.   I'm hoping that her plot includes giving Eric a secret colonoscopy.  He's such a giant asshole she and Ted can store their belongings up there, and if not, perhaps they can surgically remove that giant stick he has stuck up his rear end.  

I don't think they are in cahoots, though I change my mind on a daily basis. Serena was looking up more information on Nicole when she said she needed to keep her close. Right after that Nicole showed up. There wasn't time. Also Eric just told Serena he took all of his art collection out of storage, so if she wants the elephant she'll be able to get to it. She doesn't need any help. Plus I don't think Ted's around for long.

• Love 2

I agree with you bantering. I could envision will having a vow renewal ceremony with sonny to assuage his guilt and somebody perhaps Paul exposing his secret. The show is intent on making will like his mother. Will has witnessed his mother's weddings destroyed over the years. How ironic that ari would begin to experience the same thing with her daddies.

Why would Willass bother with a vow renewal ceremony? He and Sonny have only been married for 9 months and I don't see this being milked until their anniversary. Besides that, the bellhop is only going to be around for just a little while longer and all signs are pointing towards him being the one to blow the lid on Will's cheating.

Of course Paul could expose Will's secret by saying: "look at your cheating husband!", but Sparkle is smart so I don't think he would want to spoil his chances even more by being the messenger.

I don't think Will is like his mother at all. I wonder if the people watching Will and Sonny now actually know what Sami was like in the nineties. The only trait I think they share is insecurity.

Sami had schemes that blew up in her face most of the time, but at least she was in the driving seat. Will has been content to be a passenger since Jan 2013 when he started needing his ass covered. Sami was spunky, scrappy, resourceful and resilient. Will has acted like Eeyore when he was under the gun, except when he worked for EJ.

I also don't think Will is just like Sami just because the both had a ONS while married. The circumstances and reasons for cheating in both cases are and were very different.

I already said that I think Sneasel is woefully underprepared for an opponent like Sparkle Paul, but that doesn't mean that can't change. I'm just not interested in seeing Eeyore again.

And look how that turned out.

I'd take Theresa over Melanie any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

• Love 6