Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

I didn't think the writers had any idea what to do with Will and Sonny once they got married.  I still think the original cheating SL was going to be Sonny cheating on Will, and then they changed it.  At this point, I don't care about Sonny or Paul.  I want to see Will with Ariana, Sami, Lucas and Kate.

Me too, I don't care about Wilson reuniting.  Paulson can get stay together and bore the hell out of each other.  I just want Will back with his family.

Rumor has it that it was supposed to be Sonny that cheated with Paul, but, Ken Corday wanted Will to be like Sami.  Even though, Sami was never the cheating type, until Mardar wanted to recreate Sami catching Marlena cheating with John at Titan with Will, Sami and EJ.  The show is so obsessed with making everybody the new Sami. Will and Theresa were supposed to be the new Sami and that  backfired.. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, lilly6 said:

Seriously? A male stripper for the one gay guy, albeit the groom, at a bachelor party surrounded by a bunch of uber straight guys?

No. Just no. 

How lame.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, boes said:

How lame.

I have always found it funny that the Black people on the show have no Black friends and  the Gays have no Gay friends. The show could hire recurring actors to fill that role and see who clicks with the show. That is how Marlena came on the show; to help Mickey Horton and the rest is history. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, lilly6 said:

Seriously? A male stripper for the one gay guy, albeit the groom, at a bachelor party surrounded by a bunch of uber straight guys?

No. Just no. 

I did think it was funny that Gil (that was his name, right?) pointed that out. 

It was also amusing that he was stripping at the bachelorette party as well.  Make that money, Gil!

Also also, Ron writing a gay stripper couldn't help reminding me of my beloved Kyle Lewis from OLTL, who once moonlighted as a stripper so he could reiterate his blackmail threat to the bride-to-be.  Oh Kyle.  I still wish we had gotten a scene where Fish had heard about this from somebody.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Also also, Ron writing a gay stripper couldn't help reminding me of my beloved Kyle Lewis from OLTL, who once moonlighted as a stripper so he could reiterate his blackmail threat to the bride-to-be.  Oh Kyle.  I still wish we had gotten a scene where Fish had heard about this from somebody.

Be still, my heart!  Yes!!

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Me too, I don't care about Wilson reuniting.  Paulson can get stay together and bore the hell out of each other.  I just want Will back with his family.

Rumor has it that it was supposed to be Sonny that cheated with Paul, but, Ken Corday wanted Will to be like Sami.  Even though, Sami was never the cheating type, until Mardar wanted to recreate Sami catching Marlena cheating with John at Titan with Will, Sami and EJ.  The show is so obsessed with making everybody the new Sami. Will and Theresa were supposed to be the new Sami and that  backfired.. 

That's right, I remember that Adrienne was telling Will at one point that he was just like his mother. And Guy was trying really, really hard to pay devious and calculating, bless his heart.

So are Claire and Theo now 21, or are we just playing fuzzy age? And man, does Kristen Alfonso have it stipulated in her contract that no one is allowed to acknowledge that Hope is the grandmother of a girl old enough to be in college? It's just starting to get weird at this point.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

I don't care about WilSon reuniting, either. Sonny doesn't deserve it. I'd be cool with Horita V2.0 or Will not being interested in them at all. IF this is short term. He's still filming as of today so that's more than 6 months.

As for the writers deciding all of a sudden to make Will the new Sami, not exactly. There was a BUNCH of behind the scenes stuff that happened that made them go that direction. They had an end game and it wasn't about character development at all.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, swtrgrl said:

I don't care about WilSon reuniting, either. Sonny doesn't deserve it. I'd be cool with Horita V2.0 or Will not being interested in them at all. IF this is short term. He's still filming as of today so that's more than 6 months.

As for the writers deciding all of a sudden to make Will the new Sami, not exactly. There was a BUNCH of behind the scenes stuff that happened that made them go that direction. They had an end game and it wasn't about character development at all.

Will being the new Sami never worked...Will was always presented as being more mature than his parents. Due to the fact, that his parents had him so young. So Will using Paul's mother to hurt him was low and out of character. Not even Sami would do that. She would have schemed with Paul's mom to keep his paternity a secret. Sami's schemes made sense and Will's did not.. I hate Paul, but, I was glad when Paul punched him for calling his mother a whore. He said some horrible things about John, that he was a pervert that seduced Marlena away from Roman. My grandmother would say that was grown folks business and he had no right to make comments like that.  Why was he even scheming, he had Sonny.  Sonny did not leave him for Paul..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
Just now, Apprentice79 said:

Why was he even scheming, he had Sonny.  Sonny did not leave him for Paul..

(inserting writers' justification w/a tad bit of my opinion)

Will was afraid that Sonny WOULD leave him for Paul. Paul kept lurking around and insinuating himself into their lives. I'd be worried, too...especially learning of their past and it being Will's fault w/the cheating. I get his paranoia. I don't like how it was written, obvs b/c you're right...Will was the mature one in the family (when Chandler 1st took over the role up until about 5 months or so after the wedding).

• Love 2
Just now, swtrgrl said:

(inserting writers' justification w/a tad bit of my opinion)

Will was afraid that Sonny WOULD leave him for Paul. Paul kept lurking around and insinuating himself into their lives. I'd be worried, too...especially learning of their past and it being Will's fault w/the cheating. I get his paranoia. I don't like how it was written, obvs b/c you're right...Will was the mature one in the family (when Chandler 1st took over the role up until about 5 months or so after the wedding).

Will was mature when he was played by Mophead Will, but, he can scheme,  when his back was to the wall. Will was more reactive like Lucas than proactive like Sami.  Will as Sami just made Will a loathsome character for no reason.

• Love 2

Just caught the last 15 minutes or so. Was distracted by the cigar smoking. It's been years since I've seen characters smoking on tv. And I really expected Lani to comment that JJ's breath stunk when she kissed him at the end.  Did they even mention the cigars before everyone started puffing on them. Cigars stink, so I'd hate to have been on set that day.

Also, Abigail being embarrassed by the stripper. The same character, albeit different actor, who cheated on Ben with Chad, and had an steamy fling with EJ.  And, not to forget, set a man on fire! And she was embarrassed about a stripper!

And what's up with Andre? Are they turning him "evil" again?

And on my spoiler-free efforts, haven't looked at the spoiler thread since Friday, I think.  I think I know what's going to happen on Friday, but after that, just vague ideas about upcoming things.

• Love 3

Didn't Will make out with one of them?  That was his first kiss with a dude, correct?  I actually really liked that choice - that Will's first kiss with a dude wasn't with his one true wuv/soulmmate/whatever, but just with some random dude he thought was hot while he was tipsy.  That's real.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

Didn't Will make out with one of them?  That was his first kiss with a dude, correct?  I actually really liked that choice - that Will's first kiss with a dude wasn't with his one true wuv/soulmmate/whatever, but just with some random dude he thought was hot while he was tipsy.  That's real.

They changed the back story on that from some random guy, to a friend of Sonny's, but that's the most recent version that they're going with.

When did Kayla and Steve get back together?

Ugh, Andre DiMera throwing a bachelor party sounds creepy af. And I was right.  :)

So Jennifer doesn't go to her daughter's bridal shower, and John doesn't go to his son's bachelor party.  And Abigail's "Aunt Adrienne" didn't show up, either.

Why didn't Paul introduce Gil to Sonny?

I really wish somebody would do something about Kayla's wardrobe.

Inmates get email privileges?

Julie should have been at the wedding shower as both a Horton and as the new co-owner of the club. Who was running the bar?  Do they just let people run loose without an employee?  And speaking of which, why was Brady serving drinks behind the bar at the pub?

• Love 2

The Will is just like Sami nonsense was just dumb.  It ruined the original premise of Sami is not like Marlena, and Will is not like Sami SL that they had going on for years.  Also, not only was cheating something Sami never did, when the idiot writers did have her cheat, it was not even close to being the worst thing she ever did.  The writers wasted Jen Lilley and the character of Theresa as well.  The writers can't be bothered to develop characters anymore and give them layers.

• Love 3

Well anyway even if these writers tried to make Will like Sami..it was a total failure..because he was not like Sami and could never be like her even if they supposedly tried that. Moreover it could not be possible since they don't have the same history, they don't have the same portrayers and other characters don't react to them and their acts the same way. Maybe this show tried different replica of the Sami character but it is not possible..her character is unique..the only other soap characters a bit like her were i think teenager Eve on the same soap opera and Vicky from the soap Another world..and yet i am not really sure, i did not watch them but i heard about the similarities and the writing was at the beginning of 90's..golden age of these daytime soaps it seems..

Edited by pau
  • Love 1

Buffynut, I am also now spoiler-free! I know nothing really after Friday. Let's be each other's sponsors. Maybe Maggie'll reward us with one of her dollar store "ceramic" figures.

Brady and Eric had possibilities as characters, but at this point, I think they are even dumber than Austin ever was, and that just should never be possible.

Woah....brutal! And yeah, true, LOL.

You refer to the "get the baby away from the gays" plan? Where Gabi would have gotten full custody of Ari?

The show never had any interest in Paulson. They were just window dressing for the backlash over Will's death.

Beautifully put.

He pretty much brought his A game on Monday. I am dying to see his chemistry with Chandler.

Wouldn't it be a kicker if Will and Sonny end up fighting over Paul?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Jabu said:

Brady wanted Eric away from Nicole.  He never wanted him to leave town.  He said as much to him today.  It was Eric's choice to leave, not Brady's.  And it's very clear that it hit Brady hard, as well.

Brady just wanted Nicole to hate Eric after he fired her.

3 hours ago, pau said:

Well anyway even if these writers tried to make Will like Sami..it was a total failure..because he was not like Sami and could never be like her even if they supposedly tried that. Moreover it could not be possible since they don't have the same history, they don't have the same portrayers and other characters don't react to them and their acts the same way. Maybe this show tried different replica of the Sami character but it is not possible..her character is unique..the only other soap characters a bit like her were i think teenager Eve on the same soap opera and Vicky from the soap Another world..and yet i am not really sure, i did not watch them but i heard about the similarities and the writing was at the beginning of 90's..golden age of these daytime soaps it seems..

Will is Lucas made over.  

• Love 3

Andre's duck dinner sounded tasty - beats my bbqed burger. The ascots or scarves or whatever? Hmmmm. Not so much.

None of the engaged couples seem to have any friends - or they are all in jail or elsewhere. I didn't expect Gabi to show up. But Abs really doesn't have any friends.

The cigars would make anyone I know spend probably an hour or so in the shower to get the smell off and to leave the clothes outside for the night.

The same stripper for both events? Surely there are more than 20 people living in Salem! And for two gay dudes getting married with seemingly straight friends? The chips and beer or whatever they were eating and drinking had more going for them.

Kayla, it is almost October. Your dress was far too summery, unless it is unseasonably warm in Salem.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Abs really doesn't have any friends.

Of course not, they'd all be afraid she would steal their boyfriends/husbands.

59 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The same stripper for both events? Surely there are more than 20 people living in Salem! And for two gay dudes getting married with seemingly straight friends

JJ and Lani worked together to hire him.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Of course not, they'd all be afraid she would steal their boyfriends/husbands.

JJ and Lani worked together to hire him.

Abs really isn't all that. Not rootable, not interesting, just a pile of blah and a possible GOOP subscriber. She's Jack Deveraux's daughter! Where is the spunkiness and the adventure? I know, see Jennifer Deveraux.

I missed that JJ and Lani hired the stripper. Getting the burger off the bbq, I guess.

• Love 2

So, anybody here wish they could have been at any of those parties?  Gruesome, one and all.  Forget the cigars, those parties needed some of JJ's special donuts.

But at least Andre's had party favors.

Nice to see Kayla has started repurposing old picnic tablecloths as dresses. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Buffynut, I am also now spoiler-free! I know nothing really after Friday. Let's be each other's sponsors. Maybe Maggie'll reward us with one of her dollar store "ceramic" figures.

Good for you, DisneyBoy.  So there's at least 3 of us, assuming Anabel hasn't fallen off the spoiler-free wagon.  Anyone else?

It's hard though, as this thread is pretty much the only one that is 99% safe to read, as only rarely does someone post something spoilery here. And I can't go near the Daytime Royalty site, as they have a "spoilers everywhere" policy. 

Anyway, will see how well this goes. If nothing else, I'll have more time on my hands, with all the "not reading" different forums.  And, yes, perhaps Maggie will reward us with one of her figurines, if Bonnie doesn't break them all. LOL.

8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Kayla, it is almost October. Your dress was far too summery, unless it is unseasonably warm in Salem.

It has been unseasonably warm in parts of the continent, but since these episodes were filmed 6 months ago, they just lucked out with the continued summer attire.

16 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Sonny had a lot of gay friends back when Will was struggling with coming out.

15 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

14 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

They changed the back story on that from some random guy, to a friend of Sonny's, but that's the most recent version that they're going with.

Will's first gay kiss was Neil. He was presented at the time as a crush of one of Sonny's friends...not really one of Sonny's friends, although you could make the arguement for friend of a friend knowing each other and hanging out. Later when Will came out to Sonny and asked when/if he already knew Will was gay, Sonny made the joke about him catching Will making out with "my buddy" so... either way.

And (off camera, I think) Neil was the one that was out on a "date" or hang out session at The Spot...the night that Stefano was "killed." Neil came forward with an alabi for Will...and outted him to all of Salem, including Grandpa Roman, who had no clue.

10 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

You refer to the "get the baby away from the gays" plan? Where Gabi would have gotten full custody of Ari?

No. Several things behind the scenes means...(as much as I can tell without betraying confidences):

1. Will became a writer b/c Chandler took an extra week for his vacation. That's why he went to that Berkley writing seminar thingy in CA.

2. Will went to CA the 2nd time when Guy played him b/c (can't betray confidences)...behind the scenes shit.

• Love 2

I'm having trouble reconnecting all the Wilson/Paulson history because in my mind it seems like there were two different Wills.  Guy's Will seemed almost like a different person to me than Chandler's Will so it's really difficult trying to remember who did what to whom etc.  

• Love 1

I'm embarrassed to admit, but I had to Google "ascot". Pathetic, right. And, yeah, ties do seem to be playing a prominent role.  ?

Today was the first full episode I've seen all week, and I mostly liked everything. It still feels a bit weird that they're acting like this is Abby's first wedding, but I liked the scenes with Abby, Jennifer & JJ.  It really shows what a difference a writing team can do with a show. In this case, for me, it's a definite improvement over Dena, and the  other guy.

Also love, love, loved seeing the flashbacks. So many times characters reminisce about something, and I wait for the flashback, and nada.  It was great that they followed through today.

Sonny, Justin and Victor was good too, though too bad real-Adrienne isn't around. The only weak part for me was Chad with his "family".  Andre, I guess is real family, and so is Kate now, via the fake marriage, but she just seems so out of place with them. Wish they'd bring a version of Philip back so she could have her real family, besides Lucas, of course.

Still mostly spoiler-free, though I do know who the escapee is. Oh well. Will take a bit of time to get the spoilers out of my system. ?

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, willgracefan said:

When exactly did Paul and stripper Gil date? Paul made it seem like they dated for a bit not just went out on one date. So when did Paul have time to do this? Before he slept with Will? After Derek? 

Presumably after Derek, after Sonny left for Paris, after Will was killed.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, buffynut said:

I'm embarrassed to admit, but I had to Google "ascot". Pathetic, right. And, yeah, ties do seem to be playing a prominent role.  ?

Today was the first full episode I've seen all week, and I mostly liked everything. It still feels a bit weird that they're acting like this is Abby's first wedding, but I liked the scenes with Abby, Jennifer & JJ.  It really shows what a difference a writing team can do with a show. In this case, for me, it's a definite improvement over Dena, and the  other guy.

Also love, love, loved seeing the flashbacks. So many times characters reminisce about something, and I wait for the flashback, and nada.  It was great that they followed through today.

Sonny, Justin and Victor was good too, though too bad real-Adrienne isn't around. The only weak part for me was Chad with his "family".  Andre, I guess is real family, and so is Kate now, via the fake marriage, but she just seems so out of place with them. Wish they'd bring a version of Philip back so she could have her real family, besides Lucas, of course.

Still mostly spoiler-free, though I do know who the escapee is. Oh well. Will take a bit of time to get the spoilers out of my system. ?

That is interesting.  To me, Kate has always been Chad's closest relative.  His two most consistent relationships family wise have been with Kate and Lexie.  Hell, he was way more closer to Kate than even Madeline.  I like that the writers keep them in the same orbit despite not being biologically related.  In a weird way I find that to be more "real" than a lot of the biological relationships on the show, maybe because they have actually invested in Kate and Chad having a mother/son relationship over the years. 

Now if the writers can remember how close Kate and Theo were, and we get more than that one sweet scene of Theo showing concern for Kate when she was in that car accident months ago, I will be very happy.

• Love 3

Uh, John, don't tell Paul he's looking good when he's CARRYING his tux instead of wearing it. :)

It's funny that they have Thomas wearing a tuxedo, because he's played by two little girls.  :)

Jeez, Bonnie is terrible about these things.

They're really trying to redeem Andre, aren't they?

Gee, they actually connected Deimos to Bo's death.

I assume the text at the end was about the escape from the hospital?

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

That is interesting.  To me, Kate has always been Chad's closest relative.  His two most consistent relationships family wise have been with Kate and Lexie.  Hell, he was way more closer to Kate than even Madeline.  I like that the writers keep them in the same orbit despite not being biologically related.  In a weird way I find that to be more "real" than a lot of the biological relationships on the show, maybe because they have actually invested in Kate and Chad having a mother/son relationship over the years. 

I've only been watching regularly again for a little over 3 years, so I missed A LOT, including Kate's marriage to Stefano. And Madeline, Chad's mother, I'm guessing? It just seems like they don't know what to do with Kate anymore, so they have her latching on to the Dimera brothers.

Speaking of brothers, I'm ok with John and his retconned son, because Drake is so good playing the father role, but I wish John would spend more time with his first born son.

• Love 2

I loved the Abby, JJ, Jennifer moments. It makes me miss Jack. Not the Three's Company Jack Tripper Jack, but the other more compelling and complex dude they forgot how to write for. 

MM just gives Abby a warmth that KM never did. I'm happy that she's getting to marry Chad again, no matter how off the rails she went before she left. 

Marlena and John are always so freakin' over the top sappy, but I'll give them a little eye roll and sigh and move on. They've earned it, I guess. 

Bonnie with the dress. Is the woman even trying? Justin is just so happy to have her back, he's willing to hand wave all the ridiculousness. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, JBC344 said:

Now if the writers can remember how close Kate and Theo were, and we get more than that one sweet scene of Theo showing concern for Kate when she was in that car accident months ago, I will be very happy.

It bothers me that Kate treats Lucas like dirt and treats Chad like her son. Kate does not even gush over Austin and Billie, like Chad. Kate needs direction and her marriage to Andre is just gross. Andre needs to go. This is a serial killer that buried his disabled brother alive, killing him.

6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Speaking of brothers, have we heard on-screen where Sonny's are, why they're not attending the nuptials?

I don't think the show will ever bring them back. Does Alex know that his biological mother died in Salem?

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, buffynut said:

I've only been watching regularly again for a little over 3 years, so I missed A LOT, including Kate's marriage to Stefano. And Madeline, Chad's mother, I'm guessing? It just seems like they don't know what to do with Kate anymore, so they have her latching on to the Dimera brothers.

Speaking of brothers, I'm ok with John and his retconned son, because Drake is so good playing the father role, but I wish John would spend more time with his first born son.

Yeah, Kate was a central player in Chad's paternity reveal.  Not only was she Stefano's wife at the time but she was friends with Madeline (Chad's mother) when they were younger and as prostitutes.  Chad getting close to Kate was what allowed him to have a relationship with Stefano.  So much so that when Stefano and Kate split, Stefano would actually try and use Kate's affection for Chad as a way to get her back. 

Also at the time TPTB used Kate and Stefano's marriage as a building bridge to flesh out the Dimera family like they were in the 90's.  You had Kate and Stefano as the Matriarch and Patriarch, EJ, Lexie, Tony, as the kids, Anna, Nicole, and Abe as the son and daughter in laws, and Theo, Sydney, and Johnnie as the grandkids.  In addition Kate was very close to Theo when he was younger.

I say all that to mean that as "short lived" as the marriage was the show mined a lot of mileage out of Kate being a Dimera and I think it cemented her in that family, which is why Chad always keeps her close and Andre sort out her guidance when he came back to town.  It's sort of similar how even though Maggie is a Kiriakis, she is also still considered a Horton.  Not comparing Kate and Stefano's marriage to theirs but for better or worse Kate place in the family has since always been respected.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

It bothers me that Kate treats Lucas like dirt and treats Chad like her son. Kate does not even gush over Austin and Billie, like Chad. Kate needs direction and her marriage to Andre is just gross. Andre needs to go. This is a serial killer that buried his disabled brother alive, killing him.

I don't think the show will ever bring them back. Does Alex know that his biological mother died in Salem?

You think Kate treats Lucas like dirt?  Do you mean now with his alcohol issues?  I love the mother/son relationship that Kate and Chad have but I don't think it could compete with the "ride or die" bond Kate and Lucas have always had. 

I think Kate spent a lot of time in the 90's gushing over Austin but I know what you mean.  For Billie, I don't think Kate needs to gush, just because she sort of has acknowledged that Billie is her "strongest" child.  If that makes sense.  BTW, I can't mention enough how much I loved the last Kate and Billie scenes we had a few years ago before Billie left town.  They were so heartfelt and nuanced about their particular relationship, the push and pull as mother and daughter and despite the fact that Billie needed to be away from Kate that she did love her. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I don't think the show will ever bring them [Sonny's brothers] back. Does Alex know that his biological mother died in Salem?

Don't quote me on this, but I feel like I remember Justin saying he was going to call Alex, or us seeing him wrapping up a call with Alex, something like that.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

You think Kate treats Lucas like dirt?  Do you mean now with his alcohol issues?  I love the mother/son relationship that Kate and Chad have but I don't think it could compete with the "ride or die" bond Kate and Lucas have always had. 

I think Kate spent a lot of time in the 90's gushing over Austin but I know what you mean.  For Billie, I don't think Kate needs to gush, just because she sort of has acknowledged that Billie is her "strongest" child.  If that makes sense.  BTW, I can't mention enough how much I loved the last Kate and Billie scenes we had a few years ago before Billie left town.  They were so heartfelt and nuanced about their particular relationship, the push and pull as mother and daughter and despite the fact that Billie needed to be away from Kate that she did love her. 

Kate treats Lucas like dirt.  What kind of mother tells their son, I told you so, after getting dumped by their girlfriend. There was no warmth. Yet, she is always so motherly to Chad. As far as Billie, I remember her encouraging her to debase herself to go after Bo. She even insinuated that Billie use Zack's death to get close to him. Disgusting! There were many examples of this and worst, when Porn star Billie was on the show. I have always felt that Billie blamed Kate for her abuse at the hands of Curtis. It was never explicitly said, the subtext is always there, whenever Lisa Rinna is playing Billie. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Kate treats Lucas like dirt.  What kind of mother tells their son, I told you so, after getting dumped by their girlfriend. There was no warmth. Yet, she is always so motherly to Chad. As far as Billie, I remember her encouraging her to debase herself to go after Bo. She even insinuated that Billie use Zack's death to get close to him. Disgusting! There were many examples of this and worst, when Porn star Billie was on the show. I have always felt that Billie blamed Kate for her abuse at the hands of Curtis. It was never explicitly said, the subtext is always there, whenever Lisa Rinna is playing Billie. 

Lol, I know a lot of parents who would/have said that. I honestly thought you were going to give a different example.  Haha

I think a lot has transpired with Billie and Kate in the last 25 years. Those examples you gave weren't false but I think the characters have progressed a lot. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

Uh, John, don't tell Paul he's looking good when he's CARRYING his tux instead of wearing it. :)

It's funny that they have Thomas wearing a tuxedo, because he's played by two little girls.  :)

Jeez, Bonnie is terrible about these things.

They're really trying to redeem Andre, aren't they?

Gee, they actually connected Deimos to Bo's death.

I assume the text at the end was about the escape from the hospital?

i felt sorry for the new and improved andre. it was pretty shitty of them to walk out and go somewhere better (although, that party sucked too from what i could see) when andre went through all the trouble he did and seemed to really care about his brother. and i love the new andre. he is one of my favorite characters. 

• Love 3