Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I just don't understand Will's line that "everyone needs to know the truth".  WTF!  How is EJ & Scabby's affair anyone's business?  Of course, I can't believe this is going to be a cover story in any magazine, let alone one that Adrienne loves to read.  Will needs to take a shitload of seats.  I was actually impressed how calm Sami remained as she explained how she may have screwed up a lot of times raising Will, but she loved him unconditionally and he throws that back in her face.  Dude, I just pray at some point your mother tells you how she permanently destroyed the evidence of you shooting EJ and having your Daddy serve your time for you.  Ungrateful little shithead.  Sonny deserves much better than spineless man.  Go ahead and keep supporting your cousin who can't keep her Holy Horton Ho Ha off dicks that belong to other women. 

• Love 9

AS really hasbeen amazing hasn't she?  I loved her restraint when she was talking to Will about the article and how he really thought he was in the right and that Sami deserved the verbal lambasting, not yet realizing that he and his article do not live in a vacuum and of course the magazine was going to have Sami's reaction to it, amd that he just made sweet little innocent Abby fodder for the tabloids.  This is going to be glorious!

• Love 3

This is what I want to happen:

Sami convinces EJ that they need to do an interview to counter the damage so Stefano's shady investors don't do anything. Sami and EJ claim they have worked things out, and are back together. However, Sami has given a video of the boring twit begging to be EJ's mistress to the interviewer and that plays after the interview is over. EJ can't do anything about it. When they are leaving the studio, EJ is served with divorce papers, and arrested because Sami and Kate have turned over more evidence to the police. Sami resigns as Co-CEO, and leaves Kate in charge of DE. Sami packs up her children and leaves Salem. EJ is killed, and Sami doesn't return for the funeral because EJ is irrelevant.

• Love 3

Do Johnny and Company know that EJ had an affair with an "anonymous woman"???

That's another reason I don't get why Will mentioned the affair, even if he did not want to mention Abigail's name.

Ciara seems to be on top of all of the happenings in Salem. I'm sure she'd see the article and ask about the news of EJ having an affair with an "anonymous woman" to Johnny, Allie, and Sydney.

I mean, in what world does a woman sleep with a married mobster whose wife now runs the empire and come out still smelling like roses? In reality she'd smell like roses because she was buried six feet under a bouquet of them!  

I DO like the idea of Abigail buried, preferably alive, under a pile of roses.  Problem is, how would they ever find a coffin that would fit her?  With her head stuck so firmly up her own ass it would be a very tight fit.

I just don't understand Will's line that "everyone needs to know the truth".  WTF!  How is EJ & Scabby's affair anyone's business?  Of course, I can't believe this is going to be a cover story in any magazine, let alone one that Adrienne loves to read.  Will needs to take a shitload of seats.  I was actually impressed how calm Sami remained as she explained how she may have screwed up a lot of times raising Will, but she loved him unconditionally and he throws that back in her face.  Dude, I just pray at some point your mother tells you how she permanently destroyed the evidence of you shooting EJ and having your Daddy serve your time for you.  Ungrateful little shithead.  Sonny deserves much better than spineless man.  Go ahead and keep supporting your cousin who can't keep her Holy Horton Ho Ha off dicks that belong to other women. 

One more unbelievable thing is that this is a magazine Adrienne reads.  I do not believe that brainless Gladys Kravitz busybody even knows HOW to read.  Sami hasn't mentioned to anyone, at least to my knowledge, that she destroyed all the materials EJ and Stefano had secreted away to blackmail Sami and Will and Lucas, and Kate, if and when they felt like doing so.  It might be time for that smarmy rodent to realize exactly how often his mother has saved his tiny flat behind not only in the recent, but also the more distant past.  The little ferret has shot the fantasy of his "integrity" right in the foot. 

Unless, of course, he writes a follow-up article about how the people he just trashed kept him out of prison, and helped him keep his daughter.

AS really hasbeen amazing hasn't she?  I loved her restraint when she was talking to Will about the article and how he really thought he was in the right and that Sami deserved the verbal lambasting, not yet realizing that he and his article do not live in a vacuum and of course the magazine was going to have Sami's reaction to it, amd that he just made sweet little innocent Abby fodder for the tabloids.  This is going to be glorious!

This.  Perfectly said.  Up until now the only ones who've known about it have been Abigail supporters.  Now, because of her dear cousin, everyone else will too, and I very much doubt they'll be lining up to tell her what a wonderful person she is.  Salem in general still looks at Eric like he's a fish left out in the sun for a week, so I'm sure they'll do the same with her.  And I expect that Will be getting the same treatment, and as an extra-added bonus, he'll also be on the Horton shit list.  They've never considered him anything other than a second-tier member of the family anyway, but that will sting the little shit where it hurts - I hope.

Funny how everyone in town who ISN'T related to this group isn't all that fond of them.

• Love 2

Ciara would get to the bottom of things and determine who the woman was before she shared the news.   And she might tip off the media.

Adrienne:  most moms who arrive on the doorstep of their newlywed son and find they've interrupted afternoon delight would be embarrassed and head home.  They would not beam with joy and come in, hugging their half naked son in law while he's still sweaty.  Just FYI.

Edited by oceanblue
  • Love 7

Adrienne:  most moms who arrive on the doorstep of their newlywed son and find they've interrupted afternoon delight would be embarrassed and head home.  They would not beam with joy and come in, hugging their half naked son in law while he's still sweaty.  Just FYI.

That's was just...unbelievably disgusting.  The woman has no clue how to behave around other people.  That right after apologizing to Abby for insisting she make the cupcakes?   Honestly, I remember the Jake and Paulina days and while they were a wildly popular couple, she didn't seem very bright to me back then. And to this day I can't unsee her in the corset.

They could really be playing her character for laughs.  Who knows, maybe they're trying but it's not working.

• Love 3

They're not really doing the character of Abigail any favors if they're trying to pit her as "saintly" next to Sami's "evil".

The most interesting thing about Abigail right now is Sami and how Sami reacts to her. What happens when Sami leaves??? Abigail will be a big snooze-fest...

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

The Abby propping on this show has reached insane levels.  It really seems like everyone has to bend over and bow to Abby's awesomeness.  Even when Nick was complaining about Wilson, it wasn't as bad as this.  Nick still had his own family while Will just had Sonny, Sami, EJ, Lucas and Kate.  And it looks like KM/Abby is going to remain the centre of the Days universe for some time to come, looking at the latest spoilers.  Plus a Chad/Abby/Ben triangle has to be in the works. Yikes.

I'm just hoping Will and Sonny get some decent story for their last year on the show.  I guess it all depends on whether KM chooses to stay or go come December.  If she wants to work with Woody Allen, she has to leave to make it happen, but she has MB as proof that it doesn't always work out well if you do leave.

• Love 2

I feel Will should at least be a little disappointed in Abigail for not having concern for Sami's kids. Even if he doesn't care about Sami's feelings, you'd think he'd have some feelings for his siblings...

• Love 4

One thing I have to look forward to about AS/Sami's departure is that after that I will no longer be watching.

No one has been concerned about Sami's children except Sami, Kate, and Lucas.  EJ's only concern was trying to use the children to make Sami stay with him.  When EJ tried to guilt Sami with "what about the children" and what Sami was doing to them by breaking up with EJ, because of course none of this was EJ's fault {rolls eyes}, I don't know how Sami kept from shooting him in the head again.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 1

What could will have possibly said in the article?  That she was cheated on and gained control of the company as revenge?  That she was mean to Abby?  Most people reading the article would supportive of her.  I don't get it.  

I'm hoping that all the Abby-propping is prep for the huge fallout when the general public hears about this and hates her.

• Love 5

Till the last hour, the writers must have really assumed JS  could be persuaded to stay. That's the only explanation I can think of for why the writing is like this for Abigail. I don't think I've ever seen writing this weird for a cheating storyline. The cheating storylines on "Mistresses" are pretty stinky, but Days actually beats them...

• Love 4

Till the last hour, the writers must have really assumed JS  could be persuaded to stay. That's the only explanation I can think of for why the writing is like this for Abigail. I don't think I've ever seen writing this weird for a cheating storyline.

The show is really handling this story very oddly.  I think if they thought they could JS would stay, they would have picked a direction.  This feels like they are not trying to rock the boat.  Like, we don't know what story JS will object to (they do, he hasn't been quiet about it) lets try not to rock the boat.

I'm starting to think that they are scared of burning bridges with AS more than anything.  The logical thing, if they wanted to revert to Abby is an ingenue heroine, is to actually have Sami go nuclear on Abby and be run out of town on a rail instead of just having everyone act like Sami is acting unreasonably when she is not.

I wonder if they were concerned that AS would never return, even for visits, if they reverted Sami to the bad old days.  They are trying very hard to have Sami have a good reason to leave town.  They are showing her react with maturity and a lack of impulsiveness that she has never displayed before.  She is having confrontations, all of which she wins and the other person comes off as treating Sami unfairly.

This approach is shining a spotlight on AS.  Sure it could have been better, everything on the show can be better; but it could have been infinitely worse.  What I find odd is that this approach is probably the one to be the most likely to risk viewership after AS's departure because no one is stepping up to fill the void.

• Love 1

I'm hoping that all the Abby-propping is prep for the huge fallout when the general public hears about this and hates her.

That's the thread of hope I'm holding onto.  Otherwise, I can't imagine what the writers are thinking.

• Love 1

If the writers are trying to promote Abby as the new lead then this cheating story is a major fail. I doubt seeing this stank mistress being propped at unprecedented levels is gaining her many new fans and people who already hated her probably hate her even more now. It's also highlighting how limited of an actress KM is.

• Love 4

If the writers are trying to promote Abby as the new lead then this cheating story is a major fail. I doubt seeing this stank mistress being propped at unprecedented levels is gaining her many new fans and people who already hated her probably hate her even more now. It's also highlighting how limited of an actress KM is.

This is true, LP.  I remember thinking Abby was a spoiled little brat back when she got all pissy after getting mad that Melanie was dating Chad after she had dumped him, but basically I didn't care about any of them.  Hmm, like mother, like daughter, considering how nutz Jenn got because she thought Dirty Dan was dating Theresa...

Then when she went psycho stalker on Austin, I disliked her, but not a whole lot.  And if she'd changed her behavior and had stopped thinking she was better than everyone, I might have not hated her as a background character.  But she's done nothing but get worse with more screen time.  Instead of growing on me, she's alienated me with virtually every storyline she's been shoehorned into.  

Years ago on AMC, they did a storyline where Billy Clyde Tuggle buried his wife Estelle alive, in a casket, in a graveyard.

I'm MORE than ready to see DOOL steal that storyline, bury Abby alive and forget to dig her up.

Edited by boes
  • Love 4

They already want Abby/KM to fill the void. While it may be true that Sami is winning every fight, if I was AS, I would be pissed that when it's Abby vs Sami, Abby is winning. The tide better turn after this article. I think the article leads to Chad coming back to Salem to compete with Sami and Kate for DE.

• Love 2

When we first heard of Melanie coming back, I assumed that Abby would be down and out in Beverley Hills and that Melanie would have her pick of Ben and Chad. So I'm hoping that's what happens. It boggles that viewers are supposed to root for Abby when Sami is such a popular character and we just watched her get cheated on. I read a rumour that they dropped the Abby pregnancy story to hang on to JS, but I assume having EJ defend Abby was all in case he decided to stay to make them a viable couple. I expect EJ to say Abby meant nothing one of these days as I think EJ and Sami will only reconcile cos JS is leaving. Makes no sense that Jordan is friends with Abby. I would get rid of CS and the guy who plays Aiden and put Hope with Rafe, then I would get rid of Ben and do a quad with Melanie/Chad/Theresa/Brady. At least JL can act. I would do Kate vs Eve and perhaps Clyde can stay for now. I'm so glad that Will is going to end up in the shit with the Hortons. I want Will to be more with the Kiriakises. I would have loved it if Will's editor was a guy and he cheated on Sonny not realising that the editor was the one who put Abby's name in the article. Talk about soapy goodness.

Even if they don't go the cheating angle with WilSon, I would love if Sonny spent more time at the K-Mansion. I loved the angst of Bo and Hope in 2010, so I wouldn't mind a repeat with Will and Sonny. Plus it could be an interesting story because Sonny has no legal right to Ari. Thrown in Will having a drunken kiss with Ben while on the outs with Abs and Sonny and I'm sold.

• Love 1

I'd rather see Sonny having the extramarital kiss and I wouldn't blame him.  And yeah, I definitely see a custody battle over Ari because Gabi kept calling him an equal parent, he and Will are married, etc.  I hope this is possible because Will gets his ass thrown in jail, I don't care why.

• Love 2

I'd be very happy if Theresa was the new leading lady.  Fuck Abby.  Seriously, are there any interviews with Corday or the writers trying to make a case for putting KM in our face for 8 mos now? 

Sheesh, I didn't know Melanie was coming back.  More Dan then?  I hope beyond hope she lost that loud baby voice.  I always felt she was destined for broadway.

• Love 4

I'd mainly like Will to cheat because Sonny is the only man he's slept with. I'm conflicted cos Sonny is also a goody-goody and I'd like him to make a mistake. I thought AS was quite good in the scene where she told Will he would regret this whole article mess. I feel like Sami will end up forgiving him before she leaves, but that was an anvil regarding his and Sonny's relationship to me. Especially in light of the lecture Vic gave to Sonny the other week. Sami vs. Will is the true soapy goodness because it's a throwback to old school Sami vs. Will. And Sonny being behind it all is such good angst, especially with Victor in bed with Kami and EJ. It seems like it could be a long term story and I hope they explore it fully. If they could let Abby have 1000 sex flashbacks over five months, I'm sure they can spare the airtime.

• Love 1

I don't know what I'm going to do once Sami leaves. Ordinarily I don't think one character makes or breaks a show but the only other story I'm even slightly interested in besides Kumi is Theresa/Brady, and I'm not sure if that's enough to keep me watching this trash. Especially not if KM will be getting the same amount or more screen time. If the writers insist on having one leading lady why would they ever think making KM that lady was a good idea.

• Love 2

I don't get why they made Abigail so unlikable if they wanted to put her in as a lead heroine and saint.

That part baffles me more than actually making Abigail a lead.

Giving the character air-time, especially in this kind of story, doesn't sound weird in and of itself -- it's just that the writing doesn't match with how Abigail comes across. When Abigail smugly said "yeah" after Adrienne mentioned the cupcake visitation, and then proceeded to say "I forgive you, Adrienne", I was all "ew, how gauche."

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

If the writers cared about what JS wanted and keeping him on the show, they never would have done this SL.  For someone that is usually not that outspoken, JS has been pro-Ejami since he started on the show in 2006.

The last time Corday was stupid enough to say anything he taunted that the fans would be throwing tomatoes at the TV for at least six months to which he got a response of no the fans would just stop watching.  Then he foolishly said they could be replaced by other viewers.  Corday shut up when Days lost over 700,000 viewers.

• Love 3

If they wanted to keep JS, they should have had EJ get with Nicole in a triangle with Father Boring where EJ profits from Kristen's rape. JS was thinking about leaving anyway, but he seems to enjoy working with the grownups. He only ever liked working with CM and CD from the younger crowd. Pairing him with KM on the back of breaking up EJami was not the way to win him over. Another thing that's pissing me off is that all the legacy characters are pimping Abby. Adrienne in her new incarnation has been a right off, but even she doesn't deserve to kowtow to Abby. Also, if Will and Sonny are going to have marital problems, I need to see Justin soon. I'm not saying EJami fans are the majority, but 700 000 viewers are a lot, and they probably have the most cause to tune out. KM only has four months left of filming and that's my only hope of anything changing. Once TomSell loves you, you aint going anywhere e.g. Dan and Rafe. Maybe they will try Dan and Abby down the line since they told KM to tone down the sexual chemistry with him.

Edited by OnceSane
Inappropriate nickname for Abby

I can only hope that MB is being brought in as an insurance policy against KM leaving. I wouldn't mind if Abby's airtime decreases after AS and JS leave. I'm hoping KM doesn't dominate EJami/Sami interactions right up until AS leaves. I will beyond pissed if Chad brings up this EJabby thing again in the last month they have on air.

If the writers cared about what JS wanted and keeping him on the show, they never would have done this SL.

I'm glad that JS is leaving. If he can't be professional enough to actually, I don't know, *act* even if he doesn't love the storyline, then he needs to go. I thought he checked out long before Abby crossed his path. 

I will beyond pissed if Chad brings up this EJabby thing again in the last month they have on air.

I think it would be weird for him not to bring it up, though. I don't want to hear it, either, but I'm already certain that Chad will be FF material for me for the most part anyway. 

I've come to peace with the fact that Sami isn't getting the send off I wanted, so now seeing everyone plot against and pile it on her is actually enjoyable. It's a nice break from seeing Nicole and other characters I like get the shaft from the writers, so I'll take it. I know she's the victim here, but I think it's appropriate that after all of the stuff Sami's done to other people, she gets a taste of her own nasty medicine.

I don't think JS has been unprofessional in terms of how he's handled the storyline. He acted out the storyline he was asked to do. I mean, he even kissed KM's chest in a shower on television, risking the wrath of his girlfriend (his girlfriend must be really nice!)

I am aware he doesn't like the EJabby storyline, but that's only because he voiced his opposition in an interview, which I don't think is wrong. Otherwise, I don't think I'd have a clue as to what his actual opinion of the writing would be. But then I usually only go to interviews to gauge that sort of thing...I don't know what AS's favorite pairing is, because I don't think she's ever actually said which one she prefers.

He has seem fatigued lately, but I see that as more of being unable to discern which direction the writers wanted to take EJ in. He has to play every scene kind of open-ended, especially when he's calling Abigail "breathtakingly beautiful"  and the next day proclaiming he will get his "Samanth-er" back. I guess his terrible hair doesn't help matters either...

The writing for EJ has been all over the place, and JS has to play all sides in the scene to make whatever is coming out of his character's mouth make sense. I do think he is well within his rights to leave the show after his contract has expired. He's not obligated to stay on the show to make whatever the writers have written make sense continuity-wise. The writers should have accounted for the fact that his contract does in fact have an expiry date and he has the choice to execute leaving when that date hits. Both AS and JS gave the writers ample time to transition the show when they leave, but the writers (and maybe even some of the other actors? like Nu-Will and Jordan and Abigail) are blowing it.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

I'm glad that JS is leaving. If he can't be professional enough to actually, I don't know, *act* even if he doesn't love the storyline, then he needs to go. I thought he checked out long before Abby crossed his path.

Thank you! JS had checked YEARS ago. He ought to be thankful that the show kept him all this time when FAR more TALENTED actors have been fire when they actually were doing their jobs. No matter the storyline. That's call being PROFESSIONAL! It pisses me off to no end that seasoned actors like Matt Ashford and Stephen Nichols were fire and we got stuck with him.

AS and JS both gave Corday and the writers plenty of notice they were leaving.  They told them in January 2013.  JS reminded them again in May 2013 he would not be renewing his contract in May 2014.  AS' contract was up at the end of December 2013, and she agreed to stay on until the end of May 2014.  This mess is Corday's and the writers' fault, and it's not the first time they have written the show into the ground.  It's also not the first time they have given a character a lame send off, trashed the character in the process, and alienated fans of the characters.

In her interviews, AS always supports whatever pairing the writers put her in, and she doesn't trash the other pairings she is no longer in.  She didn't like the writers having her bounce between Rafe, Lucas, and EJ in 2012, but she supported all the pairings.  AS also seems to understand her character.  She says Sami is selfish and impulsive, causes a lot of her own problems, is not a victim, loves her children, but doesn't always express it healthily, etc.

I don't know what the writers were trying to do with EJ.  They have him saying he loves Sami, and wants to be with her, but his actions say something completely different.  Also, having EJ blame Sami, Kate, and Kristen for what he did, makes EJ look really pathetic.

• Love 3

She says Sami is selfish and impulsive, causes a lot of her own problems, is not a victim, loves her children, but doesn't always express it healthily, etc.

I wish that Sami shared AS's awareness. We get glimpses of it, almost always in scenes with Lucas, but Sami, in spite of having a wealth of experience to draw from, hasn't grown up much in 20 plus years. 

I can't cut JS any slack. If he were the only character who is poorly written with all over the map characterization, maybe I could. But  he's been in the business long enough and is supposedly talented, so I expect him to fake it. He's an actor, that's what he's paid to do. I don't think AS is a good actress, but she almost always looks like she's trying to work with the crap she's given. Kate has been relegated to sniffing after Rafe, but LK still makes it work. JS should do the same, but he just looks bored with everything.

• Love 1

Kate has been relegated to sniffing after Rafe, but LK still makes it work. JS should do the same, but he just looks bored with everything.

ICAM. I was just going to quote the same thing about Lauren. Talk about horrible writing down through the years. But she manages to make reading a phone book compelling,lol.

But we're also making fun of Kate for her wackiness. I made fun of her for hiding under Rafe's bed. I think LK is getting by on her  charisma, good looks, and chemistry with AS,  not because I think she's actually made  acting-wise whatever is happening with Rafe and Jordan believable  or MAKE SENSE. I've skipped over a lot of Jordan and Kate conversations, however. If Sami and Kate weren't planning revenge on the Dimeras, I'd definitely be skipping over Kate and her stupid Rafe plan too!

I completely skipped over Kristen and Daniel and whatever they were doing in the closet. ED is pretty charismatic and I think she can act and I'm inclined to think she's putting in the effort required,  but I couldn't get through those scenes. I actually think Daniel tries....but, ugh, I can't get through his scenes at all.

Then there's Father Boring and Nicole.....

I do think Jen Lilley can act, but I've skipped over her because I just don't care whether she and Brady make it.

The writing stinks and it depends on my mood whether I can get through anything. If someone mentions that something I should have watched has happened, I'll then go back and look for those scenes....which I tried to do with Kristen and Daniel, and, no, I STILL couldn't get through them.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

I'm enjoying Kate and Sami because of AS and LK, and the characters' history with each other.  I hate that they keep getting dragged into Rafe's SL.

Sami has awareness sometimes.  She knows she screwed up Will's childhood, and she also knows she ruined her relationships with Rafe and Lucas.  However, Sami wouldn't be Sami if she didn't scheme, plot, seek revenge, etc.  She would also be boring.

I'm not sure any of these SLs can be salvaged.  So many of the characters are a combination of boring, stupid, and self-righteous.  That's not a good look on anyone.

• Love 2

If EJ/JS were staying on the show, I actually think his acting choices have worked out fine (even when he was calling Abigail "breaktakingly beautiful" I thought he sounded like he was doing his job the way he was supposed to. I didn't detect anything unprofessional in those scenes, even though he's made it known that he didn't like the execution of the EJabby storyline. I think he even emphasized the word "EXTRA-ordin-a-r-y" in only the way Elvis Jr would). It's just the fact that we know he's not staying (and the writers apparently forgot that these things are announced to the public) that seems to be throwing everything off and making me go "say what now?"

If he were staying, I'd probably just assume the writers were trying to leave us in suspense and possibly trying to create an actual triangle. But because we know he's leaving, I'm left with the assumption the writers are super-dumb.

It's probably my fault for keeping up with soap news however.

Edited by bantering

Corday seems to have the same problem Guza and Ron C do.  He suffers from foot in mouth, and he foolishly believes he is going to win a twitter war.  He would be better off keeping his mouth shut, and making sure the entire show was entertaining.

The writers also don't seem to get that one of the reasons certain characters have fans is because people have been watching them for years.  They didn't just show up in Salem one day labeled good or bad.

Given the way PR (Bo) and SN (Steve/Patch) were treated, I'm not surprised by the latest exit SLs, but it is disappointing.  If they want actors to stay, return full time, or return for visits, I would think they would treat them better.

There was actually a pretty good setup for Sami/EJ breaking up, and leaving separately with the Kristen/Eric argument that would have left open the possibility of one or both characters returning at some point.

• Love 2

Did Kristen get charged with anything relating to what she and her goons did to Dan? I'm pretty sure Dan should have been charged with unlawful imprisonment and kidnapping.

According to Salem Law, if Dr Dan does anything remotely illegal, it's automatically assumed to be for The Good of the People and A-OK with the cops. I'm surprised he hasn't been awarded an honorary badge by now.  He's not just a surgeon! He's not just a cop! He's Super Dan! Shoots the bad guys and then stitches them right back up for JUSTICE!

My two cents about KM/Abigail - I hope to God that she's not going to be be the new "star" of the show. That will be it for me - she's the worst.  Not even my love for the awesome Kate would keep me watching if Abigail is in every story line with her smug face.

• Love 6

AS and JS both gave Corday and the writers plenty of notice they were leaving.  They told them in January 2013.  JS reminded them again in May 2013 he would not be renewing his contract in May 2014.  AS' contract was up at the end of December 2013, and she agreed to stay on until the end of May 2014.  This mess is Corday's and the writers' fault, and it's not the first time they have written the show into the ground.  It's also not the first time they have given a character a lame send off, trashed the character in the process, and alienated fans of the characters

Yeah, I'm sure the fans of Bo and Patch are not happy with how they were treated.

• Love 1