Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, film noire said:

My point was, saying that you feel, overall,  that people questioning Frankel are not justified  ("Not trying to single anyone out here, but overall it does feel like there is a lot more ... concern? doubt? questioning? suspicion? of what Bethenny is doing than seems justified") could be applied to every thread in this forum, about any housewife.  That's what people do at PTV, whether the topic is lavender or charity -- so I'm not sure why this seems unjustified to you, or people's motives ("suspicion") are being questioned--?

Yes, such things could be said in any thread - and often are from what I have seen, LOL

... even if everybody criticizing her was mired in distrust, why does it matter? -- I'm assuming people are talking about what they're interested in, for their own reasons,  not what I think they should be interested in, for my reasons.

But even if everybody criticizing her was mired in distrust, why are poster's motives being dissected at all?

Especially since anybody criticizing Frankel could easily return the favor and dissect those on the web reflexively defending Frankel,  those denying the validity of people being initially confused, or deny anyone's right to investigate Frankel's charity

... But why bother? Some people distrust her, period. Some people think she's sincere,  but went about it all wrong, some people think she's done everything right -- and there are variations within all of those as well. I'm assuming people are posting what they're interested in, not what *I* think they should be interested in.

But some posters may be interested in why another poster feels a certain way.  So they ask.  That doesn't mean anyone is telling anyone else what they should be interested in or why. 

I for one appreciate people being willing to explain their line of thinking.  I am more than happy to do the same when asked.  I'm not sure why this has suddenly become such an issue.  I'm thinking I missed something that went on here, LOL

1 hour ago, BBHN said:

Disasters sometimes change people, even if just temporarily.

I agree.  It is possible that even the most selfish people among us are capable of altruistic motives on occasion.  

Everyone except Ramona, of course, heh.  

I did not read Breezy's comment as that, at all -- being aware of someone's narcissism is not a bias, it's a data point.

If a particular "data point" causes you to see everything someone does a certain way, it amounts to a bias in my opinion.   

It's not a big deal.  Everyone has some biases.  The key thing is to be aware of them and realize that under certain circumstances, we need to push them aside and try to be more objective.  It's something I struggle with where Ramona is concerned!  I see everything she does as tainted by a barely-concealed desire to leave everyone around her feeling like shit, lol

Just watching her in the pool cuddling with Bethenny, I was thinking "... you lying phony, you don't mean one word of what you are saying and it's just a matter of time before you turn on her again, just like you do with EVERYBODY!!! "  

Yeah, I am not a Ramona fan. 

• Love 7

Ok, fair enough.  Let's say B is raising money for other people to fulfill some sort of need in herself.  If that's the case, provided that the money still goes to the other people, then . . . so?  I mean, I guess I just don't see the issue when the end result is that people who need help are getting helped.  There are people who create foundations to raise money for research for an illness that their child has, they clearly have a motive for their foundation, and it has a fair amount of self interest behind it given that it's going to benefit their own kid, hopefully.  But, people don't seem to get upset about that, they just say, oh, how can I help?  I just feel like, at the end of the day, if the end recipients still benefit, then great, if it gives someone an emotional boost, or they derive some sort of worth from giving, whatever, I'm not really that worked up about it, I'm more concerned that the problem at the end of the equation (hungry kids being fed, abused women having a shelter, women in need of work clothes getting them) gets solved.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, jaync said:

. She's repeatedly shown herself to be a narcissistic, insincere person, and a natural disaster doesn't change that.

Well ymmv as we say. I don't see her that way. I won't argue about the narcissism. But this is a show that runs on narcissism. Which is how Sonja felt entitled to wear Dorinda's pyjamas. A normal person would not have rooted out that carefully-wrapped bundle, ripped it open and pulled the very cute nightwear on. It's how Ramona, on the same occasion tore some lights down and took a chunk of Dorinda's wall with them. These are not your normal women. But we all have our favourites as well as our betes noires. And I guess that's what keeps us coming back there. And here.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, smores said:

I just feel like, at the end of the day, if the end recipients still benefit, then great, if it gives someone an emotional boost, or they derive some sort of worth from giving, whatever, I'm not really that worked up about it, I'm more concerned that the problem at the end of the equation (hungry kids being fed, abused women having a shelter, women in need of work clothes getting them) gets solved.

Sure -- but I don't think asking detailed questions about a maiden voyage for (any) charity  is the same thing as denying people are going to be happy getting the help. If anything, the questions she got on social media clarified the process for her, and her staff. 

The key thing is to be aware of them and realize that under certain circumstances, we need to push them aside and try to be more objective.

I have no idea if anyone is biased or not - either biased for Bethenny, or against her -- I take people at their posted word.

But in general, I do know that deciding someone else is biased usually comes out of my own bias ;)

But some posters may be interested in why another poster feels a certain way. 

I don't think saying "behavior X does not seem justified" is asking someone to clarify what they feel. YMMV.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 1

That's true --but even if everybody criticizing her was mired in distrust, why does it matter? --

For real. It's not like Frankel cares what strangers on the internet think, whether they be dissing or defending her.

(Thus the talk of a business plan/"I produced the Emmys and Grammys" comment during the Facebook discussion -- which is untrue, btw. She did not produce either.)

LOL, she's so full of shit.

• Love 6

Ok, fair enough.  Let's say B is raising money for other people to fulfill some sort of need in herself.  If that's the case, provided that the money still goes to the other people, then . . . so?  I mean, I guess I just don't see the issue when the end result is that people who need help are getting helped.  There are people who create foundations to raise money for research for an illness that their child has, they clearly have a motive for their foundation, and it has a fair amount of self interest behind it given that it's going to benefit their own kid, hopefully.  But, people don't seem to get upset about that, they just say, oh, how can I help?  I just feel like, at the end of the day, if the end recipients still benefit, then great, if it gives someone an emotional boost, or they derive some sort of worth from giving, whatever, I'm not really that worked up about it, I'm more concerned that the problem at the end of the equation (hungry kids being fed, abused women having a shelter, women in need of work clothes getting them) gets solved

giphy.gif

DFS asked patrons to give directly to the Red Cross, not them

Except, that isn't exactly true. From their website:

Right now, the most critical need is to support emergency efforts and we suggest contacting the American Red Cross directly.

Over the longer term, Dress for Success affiliates in Houston, Corpus Christi and throughout Texas will be there to support our women, their families and the extended community to regain their footing in the wake of this unprecedented disaster. To support those efforts, what is needed most urgently is financial support, so please direct financial donations to one of our Texas Dress for Success affiliates:

At the national level, Dress for Success Worldwide is receiving funds in support of its B Strong Initiative founded by Bethenny Frankel. An initial $20,000 will help to reopen the doors of our Corpus Christi affiliate, which suffered damage from the hurricane. Additional funds raised through B Strong and its supporters will be directed to our Houston and Corpus Christi affiliates to support the women and families they serve as part of our contribution to the recovery efforts. To support this work, make a donation to Dress for Success Worldwide and denote B Strong, Bethenny or Hurricane Harvey to ensure that your gift is directed accordingly.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 7
54 minutes ago, quaintirene said:

I won't argue about the narcissism. But this is a show that runs on narcissism. 

True.  None of these women would be on this show - or certainly not fighting so hard to be on a show - if they didn't revel in the attention.  There is not a shrinking violet in the bunch, and little in the way of narcissism that I see surprises me.  Some are just a tiny bit less shameless obvious about it than Bethenny is, lol

26 minutes ago, film noire said:

But in general, I do know that deciding someone else is biased usually comes out of my own bias ;)

That is probably true for a lot of people.  But for me, it comes from what I hear someone else saying or see them doing ... concrete, observable things. It probably comes from years of working in the social services field and being responsible for understanding where people are "coming from" and being trained to not let my own personal biases effect my judgment. 

Except when it comes to Ramona. I just can't with that woman ...

I don't think saying "behavior X does not seem justified" is asking someone to clarify what they feel.

It isn't.  It's a statement of my opinion.  When I ask a question I usually end my sentence with a question mark. 

Understand?   <----- example 

3 hours ago, film noire said:

(Bethenny) doesn't know anything about disaster relief; she said that herself (Thus the talk of a business plan/"I produced the Emmys and Grammys" comment during the Facebook discussion -- which is untrue, btw. She did not produce either.)

35 minutes ago, jaync said:

LOL, she's so full of shit.

I didn't listen to her Facebook discussion so I don't know how she phrased it, but the thing about her "producing the Emmys and Grammys" has to with her business as an event planner which she embarked upon after she gave up acting. She talks about it in her book A Place of Yes.  She was basically a party planner in Hollywood and she organized the type big fetes that occur around movie premieres and award ceremonies. 

She has never to my knowledge claimed she produced the actual broadcast of the Emmy or Grammy awards or the awards ceremony itself.  I think her comments on her Facebook chat might have been misinterpreted. 

• Love 6

I didn't listen to her Facebook discussion so I don't know how she phrased it, but the thing about her "producing the Emmys and Grammys" has to with her business as an event planner which she embarked upon after she gave up acting.

But, how do you know that for sure if you didn't actually hear what she said?

Edited by jaync
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, jaync said:

But, how do you know that for sure if you didn't actually hear what she said?

???? I am referring to how she described her connection to the Emmy and Grammy awards in her book.  Not what she said on Facebook.  Which I thought was pretty clear since I said I didn't hear what she said on Facebook and in the next sentence explain the thing about being a party planner for big events is what she said in her book. 

Am I being unclear somehow? 

ETA: is my suggestion that what she said on Facebook "might have been misinterpreted" being taken as an assertion of fact  ... when it clearly was worded in the tentative?  Because ... really? 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

???? I am referring to how she described her connection to the Emmy and Grammy awards in her book.  Not what she said on Facebook.  Which I thought was pretty clear since I said I didn't hear what she said on Facebook and in the next sentence explain the thing about being a party planner for big events is what she said in her book. 

ETA: is my suggestion that what she said on Facebook "might have been misinterpreted" being taken as an assertion of fact  ... when it clearly was worded in the tentative?  Because ... really? 

Clear as a bell, IMO.

• Love 10

: is my suggestion that what she said on Facebook "might have been misinterpreted" being taken as an assertion of fact  

Nope, but this does:

the thing about her "producing the Emmys and Grammys" has to with her business as an event planner which she embarked upon after she gave up acting.

6 minutes ago, jaync said:

Nope, but this does:

You clipped out the part where Celia states the info came from Beth's book.

45 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

True.  None of these women would be on this show - or certainly not fighting so hard to be on a show - if they didn't revel in the attention.  There is not a shrinking violet in the bunch, and little in the way of narcissism that I see surprises me.  Some are just a tiny bit less shameless obvious about it than Bethenny is, lol

That is probably true for a lot of people.  But for me, it comes from what I hear someone else saying or see them doing ... concrete, observable things. It probably comes from years of working in the social services field and being responsible for understanding where people are "coming from" and being trained to not let my own personal biases effect my judgment. 

Except when it comes to Ramona. I just can't with that woman ...

It isn't.  It's a statement of my opinion.  When I ask a question I usually end my sentence with a question mark. 

I didn't listen to her Facebook discussion so I don't know how she phrased it, but the thing about her "producing the Emmys and Grammys" has to with her business as an event planner which she embarked upon after she gave up acting. She talks about it in her book A Place of Yes.  She was basically a party planner in Hollywood and she organized the type big fetes that occur around movie premieres and award ceremonies. 

She has never to my knowledge claimed she produced the actual broadcast of the Emmy or Grammy awards or the awards ceremony itself.  I think her comments on her Facebook chat might have been misinterpreted. 

And . . . .

25 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

• Love 10

You clipped out the part where Celia states the info came from Beth's book.

No, I didn't, as they were two separate sentences.

"I produced the Emmys and Grammys" comment during the Facebook discussion...I'm going to assume film noire actually listened to that discussion, trust that was what was said, and maintain that Beth's full of shit for saying it.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, jaync said:

But, that's the "thing" that was being referenced in terms of her being full of shit; whatever she said in her book is irrelevant.

I don't think her book is irrelevant.  I tend to think what was printed in her book is a more reliable description of her relationship with the Grammys than some rambling Facebook Chat probably was.  But like I said, I didn't hear it.  Maybe I will watch later tonight when I get a pedicure.  Which chat was it? 

is my suggestion that what she said on Facebook "might have been misinterpreted" being taken as an assertion of fact  

7 minutes ago, jaync said:

Nope, but this does:

the thing about her "producing the Emmys and Grammys" has to with her business as an event planner which she embarked upon after she gave up acting.

....  it's an assertion of the fact that she wrote it in her book.  If you quoted me fully and in context that would be clear.  Because in my next sentence I mention she talks about it in her book. 

By referring to it as "the thing about her producing the E & G" I am referencing the fact that this is an old accusation, that Lying Liar Who Lies Bethenny claims to have produced the Emmys and Grammys.  But the old accusations all came from her writing this in her book.  It's a twisting of what she wrote.  I don't know what she said on her Facebook Chat, as I have stated, but I lean toward thinking people misunderstood.

Here is a link so you can read a bit of her book online LINK.  I trust it will take you to the relevant pages, which start on page 160, with the Grammys mentioned on page 162.

She states clearly she was an event producer.  Not TV producer. 

11 minutes ago, jaync said:

"I produced the Emmys and Grammys" comment during the Facebook discussion...I'm going to assume film noire actually listened to that discussion, trust that was what was said, and maintain that Beth's full of shit for saying it.

Wait ... Full stop -  you mean you didn't even hear it for yourself????  Alrighty then.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

When I ask a question I usually end my sentence with a question mark. 

Yes, I'm well aware of what a question mark is.

Except, that isn't exactly true. From their website:

From their website, indeed:

"Right now, the most critical need is to support emergency efforts and we suggest contacting the American Red Cross directly. 

Over the longer term, Dress for Success affiliates in Houston, Corpus Christi and throughout Texas will be there to support our women.."

8 hours ago, jaync said:

But, that's the "thing" that was being referenced in terms of her being full of shit; whatever she said in her book is irrelevant.

Yep.  

And for the sake of clarity:

Frankel on Facebook last week: “I’m good at this. I used to produce large scale events - The Grammys, the Emmys."

Frankel on her ("bang it out") blog years ago: “I produced large-scale events such as the Grammys, Emmys, movie premieres, and more.”

Her confusing comments aside, Frankel throwing a party for celebs is not anywhere near producing something on the scale of the Grammys or Emmys. She did not need to deal with multiple production teams,  camera, music, package and celebrity cues, commercial breaks, etc -- and all for network broadcasting -- I'm not even sure producing an awards show is something that can translate into delivering disaster relief, but if it is relevant experience, she doesn't have it.

eta:

Wait... wasn't one of the concerns that Bethenny was *diverting* attention from the Red Cross? This seems a pretty clear statement of where the critical need is. Does she get any credit for that or is it still concerning?

The bolded sections up above are what Dress for Success posted, not Bethenny.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 1

From their website, indeed:

"Right now, the most critical need is to support emergency efforts and we suggest contacting the American Red Cross directly. 

Over the longer term, Dress for Success affiliates in Houston, Corpus Christi and throughout Texas will be there to support our women.."

None of which says "You must donate to the Red Cross, and only the Red Cross, at this moment. Ignore the links we have below, and DO NOT DONATE to those links until 5 months from now".

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 7

Wait... wasn't one of the concerns that Bethenny was *diverting* attention from the Red Cross? This seems a pretty clear statement of where the critical need is. Does she get any credit for that or is it still concerning?

• Love 10

None of which says "You must donate to the Red Cross, and only the Red Cross, at this moment. Ignore the link we have below, and DO NOT DONATE to those links until 5 months from now"

And who said it did mean that?

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, jaync said:

No, I didn't, as they were two separate sentences.

Well two separate sentences that add to the context of Celia's post, but sure, ok.

• Love 7

Isn't Dress for Success the charity she's affiliated with? B Strong is linked to DFS.  I mean, what exactly is the concern?

And they even encourage people to also donate to BStrong on the same page...

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, BBHN said:

None of which says "You must donate to the Red Cross, and only the Red Cross, at this moment. Ignore the link we have below, and DO NOT DONATE to those links until 5 months from now".

No, it doesn't tell people not to donate to DFS but it suggests that if someone wants to help HH victims now, then they should donate to the RC. 

• Love 1

Guys I think we are fast approaching one of those 'how many Bethennies can dance on the head of a pin' discussions.  Can we all agree that some of us like her and some of us don't. And we can all spend our charity money however we wish.  Then we can get back to more pressing discussions.  Like how Bethenny managed to change The Entire Shape Of Her Face between Season 1 and now...

• Love 10

No, it doesn't tell people not to donate to DFS but it suggests that if someone wants to help HH victims now, then they should donate to the RC. 

But it doesn't say donate to RC now, and donate to DFS and BStrong later. It still gives people the option to donate to whichever of the charities they like.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Isn't Dress for Success the charity she's affiliated with? B Strong is linked to DFS.  I mean, what exactly is the concern?

Yes, they are affiliated but Bethenny's B Strong does not say to give to the RC, only DFS does.

• Love 1
Just now, BBHN said:

But it doesn't say donate to RC now, and donate to DFS and BStrong later. It still gives people the option to donate to whichever of the charities they like.

I strongly disagree but as quaintirene points out, this is going nowhere fast. I for one am tired of this discussion. You see Bethenny as doing/saying nothing wrong or confusing and I see her differently and we are not going to change the others mind. LOL I am out!

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, BBHN said:

But it doesn't say donate to RC now, and donate to DFS and BStrong later. 

It says exactly that:

"Right now, the most critical need is to support emergency efforts and we suggest contacting the American Red Cross directly

....and then they go into explaining how and where to give money to affiliates.

I don't know how much more clear they can be that the most pressing need is the RC, not them.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4

Wait ... Full stop -  you mean you didn't even hear it for yourself????  Alrighty then.

No, but neither did you. Therefore, my believing film noire's post is no less meaningful than you stating what Beth meant when she said it.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 4

I strongly disagree but as quaintirene points out, this is going nowhere fast. I for one am tired of this discussion. You see Bethenny as doing/saying nothing wrong or confusing and I see her differently and we are not going to change the others mind. LOL I am out!

Yeah, I still don't see her doing nothing wrong or confusing with regards to her charity. To each their own.

It says exactly that:

"Right now, the most critical need is to support emergency efforts and we suggest contacting the American Red Cross directly. 

That still doesn't say only donate to the Red Cross now only. If it did, it wouldn't give people the option to donate to DFS and BStrong, it would tell them come back later and donate for them. There wouldn't be any active links.

For some reason, there is nothing quoted from DFS's website on the same page about BStrong:

At the national level, Dress for Success Worldwide is receiving funds in support of its B Strong Initiative founded by Bethenny Frankel. An initial $20,000 will help to reopen the doors of our Corpus Christi affiliate, which suffered damage from the hurricane. Additional funds raised through B Strong and its supporters will be directed to our Houston and Corpus Christi affiliates to support the women and families they serve as part of our contribution to the recovery efforts. To support this work, make a donation to Dress for Success Worldwide and denote B Strong, Bethenny or Hurricane Harvey to ensure that your gift is directed accordingly.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

I'm genuinely not seeing why this is a concern.

And that's totally cool!

Others feel differently -- and if you go back several pages, we all explained, at great length, why is was confusing/concerning.

• Love 2

Actually, you really haven't. I mean, sure, it's possible I am just too thick and dumb to understand but let's see - they're recommending the Red Cross for immediate disaster relief, Dress for Success is affiliated with B Strong and it's not hidden or difficult to find. 

• Love 8

You also for some reason avoid quoting what the website says about BStrong:

I'm not "avoiding" anything -- as I said, DFS goes on to comment about funding for affiliates "over the long term" and how to give money,  etc.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, jaync said:

Therefore, my believing film noire's post is no less meaningful than you speculating what Beth meant when she said it.

I am not going by what someone else told me was in Bethenny's book.  I actually read it for myself.  And it was very clear.  No need to speculate.

I linked it in my last post.  I encourage you to read it for yourself. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, BBHN said:

But they are telling people they can donate to DFS and BStrong now, if they wish, as well. 

Nobody said DFS was asking people to NOT donate to B Strong, but to donate the the RC first, and -- longer term - how to donate to DFS/affiliates/B Strong, etc.

• Love 2

But it doesn't just say longer term. It's saying donate to the RC first, but you can still donate to DFS/affiliates/B Strong now as well, if you choose to.

They seem to trust the people donating to choose how and where they see fit to.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Actually, you really haven't. I mean, sure, it's possible I am just too thick and dumb to understand but let's see - they're recommending the Red Cross for immediate disaster relief, Dress for Success is affiliated with B Strong and it's not hidden or difficult to find. 

Who said it was hidden? Confusing does not equal "hidden".

• Love 2
5 hours ago, film noire said:

DFS asked patrons to give directly to the Red Cross, not them. Frankel ignoring that request was discussed, yes.

DFS never once said to not give to them or to BStrong.

• Love 5
On 9/7/2017 at 7:40 PM, BBHN said:

DFS never once said to not give to them or to BStrong.

DFS clearly asked people to give to the Red Cross for emergency services, and then give to the affiliates later. DFS was not unclear about which came first, or where the most pressing need was -- even if you think I was unclear, THEY were not.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3

If they were that clear, they wouldn't have provided active links for people to donate to. They could have left a note for people telling to come back to the site in a month or two.

The fact that they have a paragraph telling people to donate to BStrong and DFS clearly shows they aren't telling people to give only to the RC, just to make it a priority if they choose to.

• Love 6

I'm sorry, film noire, for saying hidden. Apparently I do not understand what is confusing at all to you about this as there was clear mention of how the Red Cross was handling the immediate situation and to donate there for that, and that Dress for Success is clearly affiliated with B Strong and is going to deal with the aftermath.

So what WAS the concern?

• Love 7
19 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I guess there is a certain amount of hesitation and questionable feelings about what Beth is doing for some of us because of having knowledge about Bethenny Frankel.  I don't think that Beth was clear in the beginning about where the money she was raising was going.  Sorry but Beth is about Beth and promotion of 'her' product.  Some, if not many, will disagree.  That's how I see her.  The tshirts say that to me.  This is a crisis and be strong doesn't say anything to me about Harvey.  It's about Beth's 'charity'.  It's about Beth.  Again, MMV.  And it's hard to explain.  I'm not saying that the money she's raised doesn't count.  It does.  But I don't see it as being 'pure'. 

JJ Watt has a whole different reputation than Beth.  He is about Texas.  He is about Houston.  He is totally different from Beth.  And I think people get that.  He's raised over $27 million in donations and there is pretty much no doubt that the incredible amount of money he's been able to raise is going to about 'the' victims.  It's just a whole different feeling as far as I'm concerned. 

At the onset I thought Bethenny was moved because Corpus Christi Dress for Success office was deeply damaged.  The building still stands.  It is not a large building and it houses many different offices.  So the money she raised to restore the office, and perhaps this has escaped Bethenny, but many of the people who open chapters of DFS, use their existing office space and simply set aside some space and hold outside events.  Nothing wrong with that-the place I use to donate was an accountant's office.  Everyone was unpaid.  I always thought it was a great way for working women who couldn't necessarily afford to write a check to feel like they were giving back by donating "gently used" business appropriate clothing.  Bethenny it seems to be adding another dimension, and it just may not work.  Once they get into distribution of emergency funds it becomes more complicated.  Not everything can be handled by "volunteers".  Not every fundraising event has food and space donated.  

I just don't see why Bethenny has to personally deliver donations-it smacks of "look at me".

I do not understand the woman, as she has yet thrown more out there about her family.  She has one child within her entire family she has a relationship with -- everyone else has been cast out of her life.  It just seems to me no one should be that perpetually angry at so many people.  There seem to be so few she gets along with these days.  She is always mad at cast mates, or exes, or her mother, step-father, in laws.  It has to be emotionally exhausting.  Maybe she needs to pay attention to the old adage-"charity begins at home" and for once just keep it to herself.  Everything is a bleeping photo op with this woman.

• Love 10