Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Sorry Not Sorry

• Start Topic

...How soon we forget every Posche Fashion show since Season Two...wait...they were for charity weren't they...

...or that Brownstone charity dinner where Danielle brought her Hell's Angels friends...wasn't that the same dinner where Danielle's goomba called Chris...can't even think about it it's vulgar...

Oh, she didn't forget; she said "no one in their right mind," and that term does not apply to these people.

How many times did Teresa say "me" or "my" while talking to Dina about the rumor and Teressa's feeling being hurt?  Teresa Giudice doesn't get it.  It is not about her be responsible for every bombshell it is about being responsible for spreading the rumor.  Telling Dina on camera is spreading it.  Melissa was right-sometimes you just apologize.

If that's the case, then Dina better get to apologizing too. She'd just had a conversation in which she was told that these twins (or one of them, rather) did not want to hear about this type of shit. She also was asked by Teresa to keep her mouth shut about it. She also witnessed the shit-show over Amber repeating something she'd heard to Melissa. What on earth made Dina think she was doing anything different?

Teresa could have acknowledged that the Victoria Gotti conversation hurt the twins' family.  Since Teresa is incapable of an apology -she could have called them and let them in on it after it happened.  It was on film-it is not as if it was a private conversation.  I don't think twin Teresa should have made the first gesture.

Maybe she did (she tried to flee from the conversation about Melissa stripping when she was in the run-down salon that time). Maybe Amber did too. That whole scene was dumb anyway; they drive all the way to a second location, sit down for wine without ever removing their coats, and have a no-backstory conversation that lasts 30 seconds (not to mention the Amber leaving separately part)?

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3

Oh, she didn't forget; she said "no one in their right mind," and that term does not apply to these people.

If that's the case, then Dina better get to apologizing too. She'd just had a conversation in which she was told that these twins (or one of them, rather) did not want to hear about this type of shit. She also was asked by Teresa to keep her mouth shut about it. She also witnessed the shit-show over Amber repeating something she'd heard to Melissa. What on earth made Dina think she was doing anything different?

I don't think the twins are saying the apology is limited to just Teresa the felon, certainly Amber had a hand in it by telling Jim, Dina had a hand in it by discussing it with Amber, under the guise she wanted it not to come out, and then calling Jim a vagina and a dick.  I think with felon Teresa, it is her continuing oblivion that she is on camera when a bombshell gets dropped on her, doesn't; question it, spreads it and then waits for it to take root and sits back and DISCOUNTS the people it has effected feelings because she has bigger problems. Whether or not Dina or Amber ever apologize is irrelevant to felon Teresa apologizing. It is called personal responsibility something Teresa has a hard time accepting.  After four seasons of the same scenario with different players for her not to get it she really is stupid or stubborn.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

This show suffers from too many people who stir the shit hard, then stand back, throw up their hands, and go "I have no idea how this happened and have nothing to apologize for." We've seen it in previous seasons too. Teresa and Joe even seem to be playing the same "Who, me?" game with their convictions. Like things just happen and maybe they were there and said "something", but certainly nothing that bad or wrong and they have no idea how it all became such a disaster. And if you call out anyone on their crap, they cry, back off and say they're not involved, or smoke a cigarette.

Teresa, Dina, Amber, Jim, and Victoria Gotti all passed the rumor along, all just HAD to tell someone. They're all guilty. It was the same scenario with Melissa and stripper-gate. Everyone played innocent, but no one could just leave it alone.

• Love 2

I guess I just don't consider saying that someone told you that such-and-such happened to be spreading a rumor. Someone did tell her that, and that's what she said. It's, to me, vastly different than saying, "Hey, you guys, guess what happened! Rino banged Santa all the hell over the place!"

I actually don't really care about any of these people talking about these things, and I wouldn't much care about it in real life either. Of course, I'd tell someone to shut up if he or she were saying nasty shit as if it were a fact about someone to whom I was loyal (and who was loyal to me). But I'd also probably tell my BF or a friend about the conversation (and maybe even the person who is the topic of the scandal, if I thought that person would be better off knowing), and that's what I don't consider "spreading a rumor." Of course, though, I am not on TV (not that I believe that even matters here; they all are, and they all know that mutual hugs and affirmations are not going to keep them there).

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2

And, it's all fake. The producers say, "Today you will go to Dina's house and tell her what VG told you about twin 1". So, Teresa shows up and does what they tell her to and then she cashes the check. Just like the rest of them, Jim included.

• Love 7

I guess I just don't consider saying that someone told you that such-and-such happened to be spreading a rumor. Someone did tell her that, and that's what she said. It's, to me, vastly different than saying, "Hey, you guys, guess what happened! Rino banged Santa all the hell over the place!"

Re-telling of story is a rumor unless you personally heard or saw the act.  Victoria Gotti's telling about Rino's alleged comment is one thing.  The content of the re-telling of her alleged conversation with Rino is the rumor (Santa and Rino banging). 

The dissemination started when it fell out of Victoria's mouth.  Amber then told Jim, had another conversation about it, on camera with felon Teresa, felon Teresa had a conversation on camera with Dina.  I cannot think of a bigger way to spread a rumor than to repeat it on TV.  The rumor in this case is two-fold, Victoria is saying Rino said  Santa and Rino banged, the focus by Teresa seemed to be if they did it-since she seemed concerned what Santa looked like, with Jim it came out Santa and RIno banged.  Dina heard it from felon Teresa, dismissed the actual deed as not being true and then repeated it to another spreader and then told the twins-who were upset, she already knew of the rumor.  Now Nicole after hearing it from twin Teresa and whoever else was in the room in Florida is telling Chris, Rosie, Jacqueline, Kathy, Richie about it. 

• Love 2
Re-telling of story is a rumor unless you personally heard or saw the act.  Victoria Gotti's telling about Rino's alleged comment is one thing.  The content of the re-telling of her alleged conversation with Rino is the rumor (Santa and Rino banging).

Disagree. While the story itself may indeed be false, that Person A told Person B (you...but not, you know, YOU you; just the general YOU) said story is true (provided that one is not lying that Person A said this, of course). For example, my boss just told me that he went to Comic Con last weekend. I did not see him do so, but if I told a coworker that he said that he went, I am not spreading a rumor.

My sister recently did something horrible that affected me, and I found out before she came clean about it (and she only did that because she knew I knew). I told a close friend what she did, and even what she said to me after I learned about it. This friend (who is also her friend, but not on the same level he is mine) called her out on some semi-unrelated shit. My sister correctly inferred that my friend only did so because he had heard about, and was pissed about, the original nonsense. She then told me it was inappropriate to talk about her life to my friends. And this long, convoluted story is just to illustrate that I think it's a similar situation to our discussion here. I was not out of line to tell my friend about "her" life, as it was not a rumor-spreading or gossip and, most important, it most certainly did pertain to my life. Sharing it with a friend who shares his life with me is not the same as spreading rumors. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3

Disagree. While the story itself may indeed be false, that Person A told Person B (you...but not, you know, YOU you; just the general YOU) said story is true (provided that one is not lying that Person A said this, of course). For example, my boss just told me that he went to Comic Con last weekend. I did not see him do so, but if I told a coworker that he said that he went, I am not spreading a rumor.

There's a big difference between passing on that someone went to ComicCon, and passing on that someone's husband had sex with his wife's mother. It was a nasty, totally gross rumor. The women (and douchey Jim) who repeated it should all own that they repeated it. Passing it on was seriously lacking in class, even for this group of trashy women. It shows these women have no boundaries when it comes to getting air time from Bravo. They will repeat ANYTHING to get on the air. Then Teresa and Amber pray on the floor and run to church and act all spiritual. Its a joke.

The twins are at fault for selective forgiveness of some of the women with no apology and not others.

• Love 3
There's a big difference between passing on that someone went to ComicCon, and passing on that someone's husband had sex with his wife's mother.

Oh, I agree, however, that's not the point I was making. The example doesn't matter. 

That said, I definitely would pick and choose carefully who I confided in and about what, not because I don't trust my friends (or think they'd wrongly accuse me of rumor-mongering) but because I know which ones would react in what way to certain things. I know who would want to know something and who would not. Unlike Dina.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1

If Andy said to Caroline Manzo that he 'loves' Thing 1 and Thing 2 and their 'family,' that's all I need to know: the Santa rumor, true or false, was known and probably an integral part of why the twins were added in.  They don't have interesting lives, and had less connection to the cast than any prior RHONJ characters (Dinyell was the crazy lady with the Dina fixation or something like that.  It was stupid, but it wasn't straight out of nowhere from a bunch of nobodies.  In fact, the only slight connection with the new idiots is the one between Amber and Melissa, but that of course brings in the big problem of little Jim). 

I truly don't care at all about the publication of this rumor - Teresa did what they are all told to do, brought it up just as Amber/Jim had.  Any damage, assuming that anything like actual human emotion flows through any of these new foolios, was likely done before casting.  I don't even think Dee and Dum give a shit in a real sense, but rather that they feel they have to be part of the 'react to the Giudices' circus, and so now one or both are setting up a totally one-sided 'war.'  I don't care, I don't care, I don't care.  Even with Teresa going to prison, the show could have survived, I think, with better casting, and that IMO does not involve any of the newbies or their nasty men, human emetic Richie and Kathy (and holy shit, she was a big 'ol mess, looking like she was fit to burst out of her outfit's seams like a cannoli overstuffed with sweetened ricotta in this ep), or Jacqueline with her Bailey's filling her pelican-like throat pouch and talking through what sounds like a fuckton of Xanax or tranquilizers.  Disappointing, Andy. 

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 9

You'd think that, by now, they (and everyone on any Bravo show) would all know that they know nothing until they actually see the show  footage later. Not that it would matter to all the grudge-holders who are fixated with being on TV, I suppose.

My sister recently did something horrible that affected me, and I found out before she came clean about it (and she only did that because she knew I knew). I told a close friend what she did, and even what she said to me after I learned about it. This friend (who is also her friend, but not on the same level he is mine) called her out on some semi-unrelated shit. My sister correctly inferred that my friend only did so because he had heard about, and was pissed about, the original nonsense. She then told me it was inappropriate to talk about her life to my friends. And this long, convoluted story is just to illustrate that I think it's a similar situation to our discussion here. I was not out of line to tell my friend about "her" life, as it was not a rumor-spreading or gossip and, most important, it most certainly did pertain to my life. Sharing it with a friend who shares his life with me is not the same as spreading rumors. 

Replace the word "rumor" with the word GOSSIP! The gossip started with VG and then went on to include Teresa/Amber who in turn repeated that GOSSIP to other cast members. They were all GUILTY of spreading GOSSIP!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1

I think that if anyone knows about tattling, it's TattleTeeny!  Then again, when you tattle, you don't just tattle on others, you tattle on yourself.  You tell others "I am a tattler."  Yet again, I'll let myself out.

• Love 4

Mr. Brady! If anyone can find a lesson in all of this, it is YOU! Also, I sell seashells by the seashore!

Now, who will wrangle the funds to make The Real Bradys of New Jersey, or at least The Bradys' & Giudices' Christmas Variety-Show Extravaganza?

• Love 1

TerEHsa expected the rumor to come out in Florida...that's why she kept at Jim (and why Rino didn't show up)...so that Jim or someone would finally go there.  It's all about the (non-) script and the need for drama.  Plus, there always has to be a "blame Teresa" episode or three - that's been part of the (non-) script for just about every season.  Lather, rinse, repeat...

All IMHO of course.

• Love 4

There's a vibe some have for this show, that's very, "It's all scripted so it doesn't matter, and they're doing it on purpose, and it was all a ruse and etc etc etc"

I know the show is edited for story, and that producers egg people on. They may even tell them precisely what to say (though, outside of the talking heads,I doubt it), but I can't watch the show like that.

I can't see things happen, and wave it all away since it's "Scripted". I watch scripted TV all the time. I reserve the right to call bullshit on that, and I'll call bullshit on this too.

Teresa has been the shocked audience for at least 3 different rumors in 3 different seasons.  She should apologize if for nothing else, for somehow managing to always be the audience. She should cover her ass because who wants to be the bad guy if you AREN'T the bad guy. And no, "the producers told her to" is not a valid reason. 

Ehsa should have been told off camera as just an FYI. That way Ehsa knows, she hasn't spread the rumor, and she's covered her ass.  Also, Dina is kept out of it, so everybody wins

• Love 1
Someone in my office just set out a tray of sprinkle cookies.

The nerve! Dump those in the trash immediately. 

I bet they live in a used, non-cleansy house too.

There's a vibe some have for this show, that's very, "It's all scripted so it doesn't matter, and they're doing it on purpose, and it was all a ruse and etc etc etc"

I know the show is edited for story, and that producers egg people on. They may even tell them precisely what to say (though, outside of the talking heads,I doubt it), but I can't watch the show like that.

I can't see things happen, and wave it all away since it's "Scripted". I watch scripted TV all the time. I reserve the right to call bullshit on that, and I'll call bullshit on this too.

I agree. I'm already operating under the assumption that there's producer manipulation going on. And there's no real way for me to pick apart what's 100% real, what's 100% fake, and what's in the middle. So I just snark on the show as I see it, work with what I'm given, so to speak.

• Love 8
The nerve! Dump those in the trash immediately.

I kind of want to just to see what would happen -- it would be exactly the sort of over-the-top and oddly abrupt thing that would make me laugh to see on TV, even if I know it's the action of a crazy person.

• Love 3

I get what you're saying, Watermelon, and I don't believe it's all scripted; however, there is a storyline that's generally followed depending on the hook that got each HW on the show in the first place.  And depending on the editing, what the HW thought was her story could be flipped.  It's not unusual for scenes to be re-shot, plus there are scenes added out of chronological order.

IMO.

• Love 1

I just think that this franchise is particularly flat and it is clear to me that none of these people enjoy each other's company in the least. The heavy hands of the producers are so obvious that I can't even pretend any of this is real anymore.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 4

A bit off topic but also staying in topic regarding The Santi/Rino rumor.

I work with a group of ladies; years ago one of my friends told me something about a mutual friend who in turn when speaking to her point blank asked me if the other woman had said anything about her.   Now I must  say what  was said wasn't in the least bit salacious, but the fact is I couldn't lie to the other person and told her what was said. 

What happened you ask?  I was verbally attacked for spreading rumors and the woman did not speak to me for months after because she felt I had betrayed her trust.

That was a hard lesson , but what I learned was no matter what someone says about someone else whether its harmless or not, its' best to keep your mouth shut, because everyone has they're own "code" when it comes to gossip and someones going down if the wrong person gets wind of it.

Teresa who I thought was purely evil during the stripper Melissa scandal, did not come across and repeating this story to Dina as trying to cause a scandal, though I believe that if Teresa had not been in the middle of her CourtTv drama she would've been chomping at the bit, but she passed the torch to Dina who in turn was itching to share the dirt, it just happens that Jim beat her to the punch and the rest is, Jim is a pussy History. lol

• Love 2

I may be showing my age, but Jim’s performance reminded me of an old SNL skit – way back in the 70s – anybody remember “First he cries” – a parody of a breast cancer memoir that was popular at the time?  There’s a transcript with photos here:

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/79/79ecries.phtml

What’s with real estate prices where the twin who’s with Bobby was looking at the house?  900K for a house like that on 9 acres?  Is it haunted?  Because that house in metropolitan Boston would be 900K with NO land.  And I think of northern Jersey real estate prices as being similar.  ??

On WWHL Jim closed with a response to the question should his kids act like him. He said there's a rule in his house to mirror. He teaches his kids if someone's nice be nice, if their Cruel, give them a cruel lesson right back.

Now we know that the sign of the cross is not the only part of Catholicism that Jim got backwards.

• Love 3

Dina said in her blog this week that so much stuff happened that we never saw that it is hard to even comment on what we did see because a lot of stuff doesn't make sense. I really wonder what was left on the cutting room floor.

I for one think that there was a whole lot left on the cutting room floor- considering we saw none of the Atlantic City trip and it is clearly a shortened season since next week is the finale. The mystery of Atl. City is almost up there with the mystery that was Danielle on OC.

• Love 2

I understand them wanting to end on the low note of Teresa going to jail and so there was a truncated season, but I need for them to have a good 4 or 5 episodes of what we missed, because they chopped the season up to smithereens 

• Love 2

It's gossip predicated on a rumor.   Victoria Gotti did not know  Santa, twin Teresa or Nicole. How does a 12 year old conversation have any impact on Victoria's life? She had just met Amber.  There was no point to her telling the story to felon Teresa or Amber except it was salacious and gossip.  Neither Amber or Teresa had an issue with Santa.  Unlike your story where your feelings were involved and it was a mutual friend.  Dina had no reason to talk about trying to prevent it was ridiculous, Jim certainly had no reason to talk about it.  Victoria Gotti was just talking to talk.  It was in particularly poor taste since she knew twin Teresa and Rino had remarried.  That is what rumor and gossip is all about-someone said someone did or said something.  It is the same with the bald guy stepping up and saying Melissa use to dance for him.  You can't put the genie back in the bottle.  In spite of Melissa, the former club owner saying she never danced-the rumor is out there.  The putting the rumors, gossip on TV are the ultimate in rumor and gossip mongering.

TerEHsa expected the rumor to come out in Florida...that's why she kept at Jim (and why Rino didn't show up)...so that Jim or someone would finally go there.  It's all about the (non-) script and the need for drama.  Plus, there always has to be a "blame Teresa" episode or three - that's been part of the (non-) script for just about every season.  Lather, rinse, repeat...

All IMHO of course.

I think twin Teresa thought the rumor to come out in Florida was about her father doing prison time.  To me that might have been what Bobby said to Jim and why Jim said Bobby talks about your family to twin Teresa and Nicole.  I doubt Rino would ever say to twin Teresa-hey I thought it would be funny to tell people I slept with your mother.

• Love 3

Dina said in her blog this week that so much stuff happened that we never saw that it is hard to even comment on what we did see because a lot of stuff doesn't make sense. I really wonder what was left on the cutting room floor.

Dina is just using the "EDITING" excuse as they ALL do! There is NO way we can know what was left on the preverbal cutting room floor OR what was said OFF camera. I am NOT inclined to believe Dina, the same woman that lied to us about the book on Danielle in the beauty shop. JMO

Dina is just using the "EDITING" excuse as they ALL do! There is NO way we can know what was left on the preverbal cutting room floor OR what was said OFF camera. I am NOT inclined to believe Dina, the same woman that lied to us about the book on Danielle in the beauty shop. JMO

I tend to agree, but in this case there was a whole trip to Atlantic City that was cut out. Some stuff has been leaked about it (something to do with strapons and a certain tiny lawyer wannabe) so I certainly hope it's on a Lost Footage special.

I think that whole night with Da Book and Dina lying is what started the Jaq/ Dina/Caroline fued. IMO of course.

• Love 2

I tend to agree, but in this case there was a whole trip to Atlantic City that was cut out. Some stuff has been leaked about it (something to do with strapons and a certain tiny lawyer wannabe) so I certainly hope it's on a Lost Footage special.

I think that whole night with Da Book and Dina lying is what started the Jaq/ Dina/Caroline fued. IMO of course.

I wonder if the reason they cut the Casino scene was because of Teresa/Joe. Was that filmed before or after their Plea deal? If before, it would have looked bad to the Courts and if after the plea, they may not have been allowed in that type of establishment.

Someone on FB posted that she was in the casino while they were filming and that it was all staged! They had the area itself somewhat closed off to the public, you could see what went on but not get close enough to be IN the cameras view. The producers controlled who could get close to the cast and no one other than cast/crew was allowed in THAT immediate area. She even posted a photo from her phone showing some of the women standing around.

• Love 1

Mr. Brady! If anyone can find a lesson in all of this, it is YOU! Also, I sell seashells by the seashore!

Now, who will wrangle the funds to make The Real Bradys of New Jersey, or at least The Bradys' & Giudices' Christmas Variety-Show Extravaganza?

Ha, but I know how you really got your name!

• Love 1

It's gossip predicated on a rumor.   Victoria Gotti did not know  Santa, twin Teresa or Nicole. How does a 12 year old conversation have any impact on Victoria's life? She had just met Amber.  There was no point to her telling the story to felon Teresa or Amber except it was salacious and gossip.  Neither Amber or Teresa had an issue with Santa.  Unlike your story where your feelings were involved and it was a mutual friend.  Dina had no reason to talk about trying to prevent it was ridiculous, Jim certainly had no reason to talk about it.  Victoria Gotti was just talking to talk.  It was in particularly poor taste since she knew twin Teresa and Rino had remarried.  That is what rumor and gossip is all about-someone said someone did or said something.  It is the same with the bald guy stepping up and saying Melissa use to dance for him.  You can't put the genie back in the bottle.  In spite of Melissa, the former club owner saying she never danced-the rumor is out there.  The putting the rumors, gossip on TV are the ultimate in rumor and gossip mongering.

I think twin Teresa thought the rumor to come out in Florida was about her father doing prison time.  To me that might have been what Bobby said to Jim and why Jim said Bobby talks about your family to twin Teresa and Nicole.  I doubt Rino would ever say to twin Teresa-hey I thought it would be funny to tell people I slept with your mother.

Maybe twin Teresa did think the rumor was about her father, but then why would Rino not show up?

I agree that of course Rino would never say the rumor to Twin Teresa as a joke.

• Love 1

I wonder if the reason they cut the Casino scene was because of Teresa/Joe. Was that filmed before or after their Plea deal? If before, it would have looked bad to the Courts and if after the plea, they may not have been allowed in that type of establishment.

Someone on FB posted that she was in the casino while they were filming and that it was all staged! They had the area itself somewhat closed off to the public, you could see what went on but not get close enough to be IN the cameras view. The producers controlled who could get close to the cast and no one other than cast/crew was allowed in THAT immediate area. She even posted a photo from her phone showing some of the women standing around.

it is like the fight in Punta Canta -forever lost in Bravo's editing process.  Not only did we not see the fight but the discussion and some of the anger towards Teresa was never discussed.  I don't think Caroline gave a damn about the cookbook-I do think she cared about her husband and family being sued and then Teresa subsequently selling articles to magazines.  I was surprised they let that in.

• Love 2

it is like the fight in Punta Canta -forever lost in Bravo's editing process.  Not only did we not see the fight but the discussion and some of the anger towards Teresa was never discussed.  I don't think Caroline gave a damn about the cookbook-I do think she cared about her husband and family being sued and then Teresa subsequently selling articles to magazines.  I was surprised they let that in.

I don't think Bravo or the producers could hide ALL the articles Teresa was doing/selling no matter how hard they tried, it felt like she was on the cover every other week. The PC fight was easy for the producers to ignore because it happened out of the country but I do think it frustrated Caroline to no end not being able to talk about it ON or OFF camera. Sadly, had that footage, about the fight, been aired on the show along with Teresa's betrayal with the solo cookbook, Teresa would have been seen in a more real light, GREEDY/SELFISH, and not this "victim" fog she so clings to.

• Love 3

What’s with real estate prices where the twin who’s with Bobby was looking at the house?  900K for a house like that on 9 acres?  Is it haunted?  Because that house in metropolitan Boston would be 900K with NO land.  And I think of northern Jersey real estate prices as being similar.  ??

I had the same thought. Did they actually say where the house was located?

Maybe twin Teresa did think the rumor was about her father, but then why would Rino not show up?

I agree that of course Rino would never say the rumor to Twin Teresa as a joke.

Rino was there. I don't think he wanted to be around Jim under any circumstances.  The last time they were together Rino had called Jim a jerk-off.  There is a part of me that would like to think that if one had a couple of successful restaurants, they would not want to keep stooping to Jim's level.  I could not figure out why twin Teresa and Rino didn't go yachting the next day. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1
It's gossip predicated on a rumor.   Victoria Gotti did not know  Santa, twin Teresa or Nicole. How does a 12 year old conversation have any impact on Victoria's life? She had just met Amber.  There was no point to her telling the story to felon Teresa or Amber except it was salacious and gossip.  Neither Amber or Teresa had an issue with Santa.  Unlike your story where your feelings were involved and it was a mutual friend.  Dina had no reason to talk about trying to prevent it was ridiculous, Jim certainly had no reason to talk about it.  Victoria Gotti was just talking to talk.  It was in particularly poor taste since she knew twin Teresa and Rino had remarried.  That is what rumor and gossip is all about-someone said someone did or said something.  It is the same with the bald guy stepping up and saying Melissa use to dance for him.  You can't put the genie back in the bottle.  In spite of Melissa, the former club owner saying she never danced-the rumor is out there.  The putting the rumors, gossip on TV are the ultimate in rumor and gossip mongering.

Well, it seems we disagree on part (but not all) of this whole thing. Whatever--who even knows what the hell goes on with these people anyway, and I have my thoughts on anyone who wants to be on a TV show like this one anyway, though who am I to judge? Again, whatever--I personally just don't get it, but I also don't think I am a person who's wired for such a thing. Now, changing the subject just a little, here's what I do wonder amid all this Santa/Rino business...

Assuming VG is not lying that Rino told her this (and I am not saying he said, or that he did it), why in the world would he tell this information to someone anyway? Especially someone he just met? Is that a story one would use to impress someone else? Who thinks someone wants to know that? What the hell, man? Rino seems goofy but not completely insane or socially clueless. Why would he say this (again, not even saying he did)? It's too weird! But...

hey I thought it would be funny to tell people I slept with your mother.

Haha--this made me laugh! Maybe that is exactly what happened. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3

Well, it seems we disagree on part (but not all) of this whole thing. Whatever--who even knows what the hell goes on with these people anyway, and I have my thoughts on anyone who wants to be on a TV show like this one anyway, though who am I to judge? Again, whatever--I personally just don't get it, but I also don't think I am a person who's wired for such a thing. Now, changing the subject just a little, here's what I do wonder amid all this Santa/Rino business...

Assuming VG is not lying that Rino told her this (and I am not saying he said, or that he did it), why in the world would he tell this information to someone anyway? Especially someone he just met? Is that a story one would use to impress someone else? Who thinks someone wants to know that? What the hell, man? Rino seems goofy but not completely insane or socially clueless. Why would he say this (again, not even saying he did)? It's too weird! But...

Haha--this made me laugh! Maybe that is exactly what happened. 

Forget rumor and gossip what would be wrong with saying to felon Teresa-why are you, Amber and Victoria Gotti (someone I have never met) talking about me, my husband and my mother?  I doubt there is a way around that one.  I mean if nothing else star-struck Amber could have stopped the conversation with-bad idea I just got out of a sticky situation saying something about the twin.

• Love 2

I actually don't really care about any of these people talking about these things, and I wouldn't much care about it in real life either. Of course, I'd tell someone to shut up if he or she were saying nasty shit as if it were a fact about someone to whom I was loyal (and who was loyal to me). But I'd also probably tell my BF or a friend about the conversation (and maybe even the person who is the topic of the scandal, if I thought that person would be better off knowing), and that's what I don't consider "spreading a rumor." Of course, though, I am not on TV (not that I believe that even matters here; they all are, and they all know that mutual hugs and affirmations are not going to keep them there).

I agree with this.  Everyone talks about everyone else IRL.  Not everything you say about another person is to be considered gossip.  JMO.

• Love 3

I watch on my laptop, as my husband sleeps beside me (shift worker).

This season, I have to be quick to hit the mute key when Amber's intro comes on.

That "WHADDIDYOUSAY" in that horrid off key never fails to result in waking him up. No shortage of these antics nor RHOA or our smoke alarm can stir him, but for that female Foghorn Leghorn voice.

Also, fuck that little Napoleon complexed mother fucker to hell on the short bus he rode in on.

I'M SORRY NOT SORRY.

I watch on my laptop, as my husband sleeps beside me (shift worker).

This season, I have to be quick to hit the mute key when Amber's intro comes on.

That "WHADDIDYOUSAY" in that horrid off key never fails to result in waking him up. No shortage of these antics nor RHOA or our smoke alarm can stir him, but for that female Foghorn Leghorn voice.

Also, fuck that little Napoleon complexed mother fucker to hell on the short bus he rode in on.

Edited by knitta please
  • Love 1

I agree with this. Everyone talks about everyone else IRL. Not everything you say about another person is to be considered gossip. JMO.

I usually think of gossip as when the person speaking intends to hurt another person.

Sometimes, the person listening will try to call the speaker out and say, "hey, that's gossip. Don't spread rumors." Often, they'll get back, "I was just sharing. Didn't mean to gossip." I think gossip/ not gossip is based on intent. However, sometimes people do need to learn that they might hurt someone even if they don't mean to do so and try to change their approach or try to right a wrong.

I ask myself, will this get back to the person? Will telling so and so affect the person in question's family or profession?

Meaning, I don't know what was going through anyone's mind at Gotti's house, but certainly in the highest standard of treating others righteously, the whole conversation was pretty bad. But....I'm guessing that's not really the goal of this show.

Does anyone know how much experience Teresa G. had with children before having Gia?

Edited by Betweenyouandme
  • Love 1

I did a quick re-watch this afternoon {obviously unemployment has some perks} Jesus Christ Easter Island Jacq-can't you say Nik without dissolving into tears?  You've had 4 years to adjust????

Thank you.

I lost mine five years ago. Yours has autism. Wanna trade places? I manage to say my son's name and talk about him without dissolving into tears every time. You  train yourself not to. My friend can talk about her struggles with the issues involved in raising a child with Autism. But you can't even share Nik's accomplishments without sobbing, still? You're milking that shit. Seriously, buck the fuck up, already, you, and all the other housewives that fall to pieces because your kids are leaving for college, where, you know, they fucking COME BACK, piss me the fuck off, every. single. time. 

Sorry, I had to (finally) say it.

And as long as I'm here calling out parents who are on my list ... now, what now, Tre?

http://xisttalent.com/project-t-r-u-e-i-boardwalk/

http://allaboutthetea.com/2014/09/22/gia-giudice-new-group-3kt/

http://allaboutthetea.com/2014/08/08/teresa-giudice-sends-kid-to-expensive-summer-camp/

Once again Tre has no qualms pimping out Gia and embarrassing her if it benefits Tre.

Yup.

• Love 11