Type keyword(s) to search

Barbara Evans

• Start Topic

43 minutes ago, teapot said:

how about when she called into the After Show & Javi asked her if she was still single?  She shot him down, YEAH SHE DID!!

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Maybe if he got a boat she would reconsider.  Wasn’t that one of the things she mentioned in her little dating show?  She cracks me up!

Barb actually said a yacht. She reaches high. lol

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/teen-mom-2-jenelle-evans-mom-barbara-discusses-her-mans-balls-w212641/

Here's what she wanted: a man 55 to 65 years old with a good personality who was moderately intelligent (but not too intelligent that she would be lost), had a decent job (so she didn't always have to bankroll their activities) and all of his teeth, and good personal hygiene (though that did not mean he had to shave his "balls," despite Kristen's insistence this was all the rage). Being overweight was OK, but "old saggy skin" was a deal-breaker, and a big yacht, while not required, would be quite the bonus.

Out of all the people getting laid on this show, Barb is the one who needs it, and deserves it the most.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 16
On 5/23/2018 at 11:37 AM, Kazu said:

Barb actually said a yacht. She reaches high. lol

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/teen-mom-2-jenelle-evans-mom-barbara-discusses-her-mans-balls-w212641/

Here's what she wanted: a man 55 to 65 years old with a good personality who was moderately intelligent (but not too intelligent that she would be lost), had a decent job (so she didn't always have to bankroll their activities) and all of his teeth, and good personal hygiene (though that did not mean he had to shave his "balls," despite Kristen's insistence this was all the rage). Being overweight was OK, but "old saggy skin" was a deal-breaker, and a big yacht, while not required, would be quite the bonus.

Out of all the people getting laid on this show, Barb is the one who needs it, and deserves it the most.

Someone call Bravo!  Below D(r)eck - Teen Mom 2 Crossover!  Barb and Captain Lee!

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Lemur said:

Someone call Bravo!  Below D(r)eck - Teen Mom 2 Crossover!  Barb and Captain Lee!

You totally read my mind!  They could even hire dumb fuck to scrape the barnacles and if Captain Lee somehow “accidentally” activated the prop during cleaning....well,oopsie!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Jace knows exactly who his mother is. The kid has to be in knots in his gut whenever on THE LAND!

*Go live in ya ca with your boooooooyfriend*

*Bitch of a daughter*

*Really Jace's Mom*

Great titles! ❤️

Since Barbara's list is growing at a fast pace here is an updated running list of potential thread titles:

@Kazu

Barb: Jace's Mom and hugger

I'm Bustin' My Balls Tryin' to Goddamn Survive!

Well, Jenelle...

Oh, Hi Jenelle

You Ain't Nuthin' but a Hustlin' Liar!

@DudeLeaveMeAlone

Barbara Evans: I SEEN YA WIF KIEFFA!

@geauxaway

HIGH! HIGH!  YA BOTH HIGH!

@FairyDusted

Go live in ya ca with your boooooooyfriend

Bitch of a daughter

Really Jace's Mom

If I missed any please let me know and keep them coming! 

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Isn't Captain Lee married? 

Yah he is.  But maybe he has some single yacht captain friends!  And in the meantime, Barb on one of his charters...GOLD!  Just her and Jace ruling that ship.  I’d tune in.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Yah he is.  But maybe he has some single yacht captain friends!  And in the meantime, Barb on one of his charters...GOLD!  Just her and Jace ruling that ship.  I’d tune in.

Barb and Doris! Living the good life in beautiful, tropical settings. I want to see Barb on a jet ski with a hunky deckhand. Then both Doris and Barb can enjoy massages and mani pedis on deck while they wait for their 5 course meal with wine pairings with Captain Lee.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Barb and Doris! Living the good life in beautiful, tropical settings. I want to see Barb on a jet ski with a hunky deckhand. Then both Doris and Barb can enjoy massages and mani pedis on deck while they wait for their 5 course meal with wine pairings with Captain Lee.

Yes times 1000!!!  With Jace and Kaiser cared for by nannies and playing (safely) on the inflatables.   Bravo Andy, make it happen! P.S. why hasn’t Barb even been to the Club House?  That would be gold as well!!!

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Yes times 1000!!!  With Jace and Kaiser cared for by nannies and playing (safely) on the inflatables.   Bravo Andy, make it happen! P.S. why hasn’t Barb even been to the Club House?  That would be gold as well!!!

OMG yes! The clubhouse. Make it happen, Andy!! 

Maybe some tweets to Andy might help??

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Barb would totally do a shotski with Andy! I haven watched Watch What Happens since I gave up my Real Housewives habit. But, I'd tune in for that! I don't have a Twitter account, someone needs to tweet Andy to get familiar with who Barb is and have her on the show. I've never heard him mention the TM casts. But, he loves his trashy TV, so he probably watches.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

Barb would totally do a shotski with Andy! I haven watched Watch What Happens since I gave up my Real Housewives habit. But, I'd tune in for that! I don't have a Twitter account, someone needs to tweet Andy to get familiar with who Barb is and have her on the show. I've never heard him mention the TM casts. But, he loves his trashy TV, so he probably watches.

It’s a slippery slope and we do NOT want to open the doors to all these fools.  My ideal would be Barb and Randy in the chairs.  Doris as bartender.  No more, no less.  

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

It’s a slippery slope and we do NOT want to open the doors to all these fools.  My ideal would be Barb and Randy in the chairs.  Doris as bartender.  No more, no less.  

That would be the perfect show. They could get a little tipsy and "accidentally" spill some dirt.

• Love 6
On 5/24/2018 at 2:43 PM, druzy said:

Great titles! ❤️

Since Barbara's list is growing at a fast pace here is an updated running list of potential thread titles:

@Kazu

Well, Jenelle...

Oh, Hi Jenelle

@DudeLeaveMeAlone

@geauxaway

@FairyDusted

Bitch of a daughter

Really Jace's Mom

If I missed any please let me know and keep them coming! 

“Barbara: Well, I always thought you had the bipolar”

”Barbara: This guuuuuy is draggin’ you down, Jenelle!” (This one can apply to Jenelle for life!)

”Barbara: You have the baaaaalllls to steal two of my credit cahds!!”

”Barbara: Yaw too selfish to take care of yaw own kid ya lil’ bitch!”

• Love 7
On 5/24/2018 at 10:27 PM, Kazu said:

OMG yes! The clubhouse. Make it happen, Andy!! 

Maybe some tweets to Andy might help??

I'm on it!

On 5/25/2018 at 12:25 AM, geauxaway said:

Hmmmm.... JEFF!

1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

”Barbara: This guuuuuy is draggin’ you down, Jenelle!” (This one can apply to Jenelle for life!)

”Barbara: You have the baaaaalllls to steal two of my credit cahds!!”

”Barbara: Yaw too selfish to take care of yaw own kid ya lil’ bitch!”

NICE! 

I love when Barb told him to Fuck off multiple times while giving him the finger. Felt bad that kids were about but it's not like they hadn't just had all that damn reunion drama. Janelle STILL thinks she will get Jace "BACK." Ain't gonna happen Dumbfucks. Babe has full permanent custody. Fuck you !!

I'd love to see them on Below Deck as well! 

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, druzy said:

LOVE!!!!  Oh but where is mom of the century Jenelle?  ?.  She has no idea what she is missing out on.  This is what life and memories are made of.   ❤️

• Love 10
On 5/30/2018 at 12:35 AM, geauxaway said:

LOVE!!!!  Oh but where is mom of the century Jenelle?  ?.  She has no idea what she is missing out on.  This is what life and memories are made of.   ❤️

Jenelle was not informed there would be cameras there so she did not go. DUH. :)

• Love 10

Weekly update on suggestions for Barbara's new thread title:

@Kazu

Well, Jenelle...

Oh, Hi Jenelle

@Dudeleavemealone

@geauxaway

Barb: NOT a teen mom but stah of the show

@FairyDusted:

Bitch of a daughter

Really Jace's Mom

@akr

Barb: "Why can't we just be one big happy family?"

@Calm81

”Barbara: You have the baaaaalllls to steal two of my credit cahds!!”

”Barbara: Yaw too selfish to take care of yaw own kid ya lil’ bitch!”

• Love 4

I love her IG page because it is so pure.  Instead of posting an elaborate staged picture of her in the theater with 17 different hashtags (pants by #walmart, #theater #barbandherboys #neverplayedyathzee #bitchofadaughter) she takes a picture of a newspaper and posts it.  I mean seriously... she’s almost everyone 60 year old Mom just learning social media.  

• Love 13