Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: A Lucid Dream

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Wow.  This is the strangest title for an MTT episode ever.  Dare I suspect this is the title of the

pending poem

?  I'm definitely having a glass a wine while I watch this!

But really, I'm feeling a bit nervous for the rookies.  Even though I know who gets cut!  Here's hoping for a good episode.  With lots of dancing!  Do we get to see Show Group auditions this year?

Edited by M1977G
  • Love 3

VICTORIA SPEAKES!! Haha.

The 'girl talk' is cringe worthy.Why is Melissa R so gung ho on Breelan? Is she a cousin or something? In all the years she has supposedly been dancing, why hasno one fixed her posture. You can see that chin tucking is a constant thing. She has a deep line in her neck from it. It bugs the heck out of me. It causes her to become sway back and that pushes her tummy out. She really does not deserve a place on the team. Morgan 2.0

• Love 2

Well that was...... yeah I have no words about that poem and Vivian trying to throw other candidates under the bus as a reason she should get another night. I suspect if Kelli hadn't cut her off she would have started naming names.

Her reaction to being cut was interesting though. As soon as she walked out of that office the tears were gone and so was the whisper voice. She didn't even seem that upset that two years of her life trying to make DCC ended with that. And Kelli and Judy were very final with the "sorry to end your two year journey" etc. Don't think we'll be seeing her next year.

I'm glad they told Alexandra to come back. She improved so much I think she has a real good shot next year. Chandler may too. I'm already wondering if we'll get another season just so I can find out. LOL

I really hope Ashley can make it. She's been a favorite this year (since my other favorites Melissa, Erica and Lacey are mortal locks and we never get to see them). I want her to have the confidence she had at auditions.

Edited by SanLynn
  • Love 5

Oh..my..gosh.    I really think she is on the brink of a nervous breakdown.   I actually felt sorry for her, she needs help.

Glad to finally see Victoria.

Breelan is that underdog that every season seems to need to have for TV drama.

I've lurked here for a few seasons, but just had to post tonight!  Has anyone else noticed that in the interview shots when the TCCs are crying, they all have tears.... except Vivian? Seems fake...

• Love 2

The poem was just weird and so was her behavior. Did she think reading them a poem was going to help?

Kelli seemed pissed when Vivian said "that sucks". She also sounded like a spoiled child when talking to the camera how she didn't deserve it.

Found this on Vivian's Facebook.  I wonder if it will interfere with her being on the Ice Angels (don't have to spoiler tag it).

http://www.gofundme.com/ekizo4

I've  a lot of people doing this lately. IMHO it's modern day begging.

• Love 1

Wow Vivian.  there's no way that girl isn't on something.  She was talking in slow motion that entire episode... and completely not making sense!  I'm actually kind of sad they cut her because this Amanda Bynes-ish spiral was just starting to get juicy!  "I'm a damm good dancer"... wow with the language!  

Vivian Bynes.

• Love 3

I wonder how they feel that she made it clear they were not her first choice.   I think she also tried out for the Mavs.

Was Alexandra an Ice Angel last year?   https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/s960x960/10321565_696453923749082_71595199574631343_o.jpg

She did the same thing last year; DCC, Mavs, then the Ice Angels. It probably bothers her that some of her IA teammates made other teams. There are 3 other IAs that also tried out for DCC/Mavs and didn't make it either.

Yes, Alexandra was an Ice Angel season.

Vivian has lost her damn mind. Sorry. I really liked her before this season. She seems desperate, obsessed and drugged. Just my opinion. I can't feel sorry for her she cut herself from that team.

I wonder how they feel that she made it clear they were not her first choice.   I think she also tried out for the Mavs.

Was Alexandra an Ice Angel last year?   https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/s960x960/10321565_696453923749082_71595199574631343_o.jpg

Yes Alexandra was an Ice Angel. It was sad when they had to cut her. I really hope she comes back next season.

What is the deal with BREELAN? Are they blind? She is the most awkward non technical dancer of the bunch. Melissa stated that she was going to mentor the girls that she thought had the "it" factor....ahhhhh it's definitely not Breelan! It makes me mad because they cut Alexandra and Chandler and kept Breelan. I really don't understand their decision making. 

Considering I know who gets cut, a few of them will be lucky to make it back next season, for instance 

Breelan, Ashley P and Caila. They will need to improve greatly

Edited by DCCFAN71
  • Love 1

Bye, Vivian. I have no words. Just...nope. No words.

I think Melissa R sees herself in Breelan. Her mentorship has focused on the ladies who seem in danger of letting the psychological component to this process lead to their demise. That is why I think she has targeted a small group....those girls who may not have the confidence to pull through. The others I think meet with vets or each other to practice the moves. Melissa R seems to be the cheerleader for the potential cheerleaders. And while at times it seems staged (obviously) I think this type of mentoring serves a function ...and is less uncomfortable to watch than previous staged meetings between TCCs and vets.

My heart broke for Alexandra and Chandler. I hope they continue to work on their technique to return. Their graceful departures made Vivian's even worse.

• Love 1

Vivian. I just can't. What a mess. 

At least Melissa Rycroft looked presentable tonight. 

Felt awful for Alexandra. I feel like they should've cut her weeks ago. It was mean for them to take her all the way through TC. It's been obvious for weeks that she just doesn't have the technique or flexibility. I hope she works with Kitty or Ashton Torres or someone and comes back next year. She's a class act. 

Breelan drives me crazy. She comes across as a complete airhead, and the move she does with her face that makes her chin disappear just drives me insane. Coupled with the bug eyed expression she does, and I just want to throw things at my TV. 

They could've cut Breelan, Ashley P, and Caila tonight along with Alexandra, Vivian, and Chandler.

I'm convinced Ashley P & Caila made it because they're gorgeous. 

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 1

Alexandra took her cut very gracefully and professionally. Looks like she needs to stretch too - not being able to do a split is a deal breaker to me. I hope she works on her technique and flexibility and comes back next year.

Chandler took it well too. She had a cute personality and was a pretty good dancer. I think her look played into her cut, but they certainly didn't say anything like that in the office.

Vivian - omg! She really does think she is the star of this show! The poem and the freak out at the end? Wow! She behaved very entitled and immature. How about how she said "I can't go through this again" too?

They are giving Breelan way too many chances, my bet is she is related to someone or something.

They seemed to show a little more dancing this episode - still nowhere near enough, but at least there was some - I actually got a little bit of an idea of how well some of them dance this time.

I like Ashley Pro's and Calias' dancing - they dance like pro cheerleaders are supposed to. Maybe they aren't perfect, but I think they have the right dance style for the DCC.

Breelan dances like she's terrified of something really bad happening the whole time - like as if she makes a mistake a bomb is going to go off so she's afraid to actually hit a move full out in case she needs to run for cover. I really don't know how you fix that.

Alexandra does she need some work on her technique - she needs ballet and needs to stretch. The things Kelly said about how she was sad about having to cut her seemed so genuine and spot on. I really believed her when she said she really wanted her on the team, but just couldn't because she wasn't ready yet. I really wanted Alexandra to make it too, she's been one of my favorites since the beginning, but when I saw that she couldn't do a split - I knew it couldn't happen this year.

Is last week the final episode of the season?

• Love 5

My heart broke for Alexandra. I really hope she comes back next year.

Vivian is trying way too hard to be a Lifetime actress, and Chandler seemed sweet. She just didn't have the look.

What bothers me is that Kelli always says that this is the "most talented Rookie/TCC class", but this is by far the weakest I've seen. There are only three girls who made the team that can actually dance, and the number of the girls who auditioned this year have significantly gone down. Even many vets let themselves go.

Clearly Kelly had no intention of adding grandma Chandler or low-kick Alexandra onto the squad, she just dragged them along because there was no one else. Initially, I think she was MAYBE ready to welcome Vivian onto the squad in the beginning, but Vivian ruined that herself.

The fact that Breelan and Caila are among the remaining girls left just proves Kelli had slim pickings.

• Love 2

My first time posting! Wow, Vivian. She was much more genuine last year, but a lot can happen in a year. Right from the beginning this year it seemed she forgot she was auditioning for a cheerleading squad, not for a role on a soap opera. Since she was the favored underdog from last year and that garnered her some fame, looks like it went to her head a bit. Maybe now she wants the fame more than being a DCC. I can understand her staring at herself a little though. She worked hard for that body & she really glammed up. Of course, she should probably do her face-gazing at home!

I think it's hard to adequately judge Brelan and Ashley, as we only see Judy yelling at them and don't see them just dancing too often. But the few times I have seen them going all out, I thought they looked good. But there has to be some yelling or there's no show & it looks like they were the nominated pair. Judy really can't yell too convincingly at Melissa, Erika or Mary! But I honestly don't think they'd still be there if they were as horrible as Judy's yelling makes them out to be.

• Love 1

This was a fun, strange, and heart breaking episode!  WTF, Vivian.  You have lost your mind.  ITA that her entitlement came across loud and clear.  First, that attitude is unattractive in anyone.  Second, her performance throughout this training camp {let alone her bizarre and diva-esque behavior) did not live up to DCC standards.  And third, holy shit, is she an awful poet, and totally lacking in a sense of appropriateness.  The poem's near-epic length just highlighted her rather sad need for attention--and I loved when Kelli said she could have been practicing in all the time she took to write it.  Unreliable performance and toxic personality--good call, Kelli and Judy, cutting those ties, and shutting her down when she whiningly pointed out she wasn't the only one who made mistakes.  I was shocked when she said she felt she deserved a spot and swore about what an incredible (excuse me, damn good) dancer and performer she is.  But not good enough not to make mistakes all summer and look like a sloppy mess on the field.

I was so sad to see Alexandra cut, even though I knew it was coming.  I actually got a little teary, which doesn't happen much with me with this show.  Kelli seemed very genuine to me with how she delivered the news to Alex, and her assurance that she believes she is right for the DCC and wants her to train hard and come back.  I really, really hope she does!!  I think it had to have been heart breaking to get so far through TC and then get cut, but I think that time she spent there will be invaluable to her if she is serious about coming back.  I hope she keeps working with Jacie and Jenna, stretches those awesome legs of hers, and studies with Kitty, or Audra, Ashton, or some such local pros.  Go for it, girl.  Kitty was way wrong when she said all she had going for her was her looks and that was the only reason she was still in camp.  I think Kelli and Judy saw way more in her than that.  Really want to see her back next year, with some pretty feet, greater tension and precision in her arms, and bangin' kicks!

I agree Breelan and Ashley P may be getting unfair edits about how much they're struggling, but I have to say, it does look like they're struggling.  I like Breelan, though I think she needs to mature as a performer (and probably as a young woman), but I have wondered about Melissa's obsession with her.  I am surprised that Ashley is still there.  

It was nice to meet Victoria finally, but that should have happened like three episodes ago!  She seems quite charming and bright, has good technique, long legs and amazing abs.  I hope we see/hear more from/about Lacey, Melissa, and Mary next week.  Plus, it would be nice to hear a peep out of some of our favorite vets, like maybe Holly (hello, point girl!) or some of the other leaders, or see them working with rookies.  

Edited by M1977G
  • Love 2

Alexandra’s cut was kind of sad. I hope she really does improve and audition next year.

How old is Chandler? I seriously need to know. Her wrinkles are distracting. I don’t understand how they could’ve overlooked her dance shortcomings for 6-7 weeks.

Vivian’s poem was everything I hoped it would be, and the background music and editing was PERFECT! Desperation is never a good look.

I knew she was going to get cut as soon as she started with the “I wasn’t the only one making mistakes..” But I agree with her somewhat…. It seems that Kelli and Judy seem to overlook the flaws of dancers they feel fit the ideal look of DCC (Examples- Kali Nicole's kicks in 2012, Emily? and all her mistakes in 2012, Loni Lindsey's kicks some years ago).

I felt bad for all the ladies who were cut tonight, even Vivian. It has got to suck to make it to the end and get the boot.

I don't think it was Megan Flaherty, but I do think it was around the same time. Someone got cut and was angry they kept her in TC so long and Judy was upset because they did that to see if she could grow. This season, I think IIRC that several of these girls on the bubble were asked by Kelly if they wanted more time to see what could happen....and I think Alexandra was in that group. Again, IIRC she said, of course. Then again, I could be wrong and it all could have been a lucid dream.

Nothing and I mean NOTHING bugs me more than when someone defines a word without you asking him to. It went downhill from there. And the: I wasn't the only one. ??? Seriously. Try that on a cop who pulled you over for speeding. It is the same words of a child who gets called out for talking in class. Vivian, get over yourself.

I agree with above posters about the mirror checking. I can only imagine there would be some preening if you transformed your body. But the biggest transformation was before the first audition. It was the fat of youth, not her college years. She should be used to it by now. There was not a marked transformation in the past year. She just toned this year. But even with the mirror watching. I get the impression there was something else she was projecting in the locker room or behind the scenes. And don't even get me started in that self serving poem. O. M. G.

I did like Kelly's reflections on chandler's and Alexandra's departures. It seemed genuine. And despite chandlers wrinkles, there is something about her that clearly touches people. The girls in the group hug begged her to come back next year. I get the impression that she is like a Mackenzie. Someone that is good for the team. I think kelli Fullerton would have been the same if not for the technique.

If Breelan makes the team it will be for hair diversity. She has a good look. But unless she can mature, she will be a 1 and done.

• Love 4

it was so weird being introduced to Victoria this far into training camp, but really nice to get to know her a little.

I really like Chandler, she seems so sweet and nice. I really hope she comes back! She turned 23 last month by the way. If we had gotten to know her earlier on, she probably would have been one of my favorite candidates.

Alexandra is so likeable, hopefully she can work on her issues. She has the personality to be a good DCC, her dancing just has to improve a little.

Girl talk was useless. Not gonna comment on that, it would just be another how much is Melissa R. annoying me ramble...

Breelan has something about her that I really like and

I think (or I hope) by the end of her rookie season she will have matured a lot and look less terrified all the time

Vivian’s poem was bad. Just bad. This episode I really wondered if she was on something. Her behavior in the office was so weird, even for her, it just didn’t seem like her at all, it kind of reminded me of Kaitlin LeGrand... her poem, her exit, her interview afterwards... it all felt like she was somewhere else and not completely aware of the situation. She annoyed me all season, but now I feel kind of bad for her...

It does seem like she won’t be coming back anymore, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

• Love 2

I wonder if there is some sort of written or short verbal personality test (that could perhaps be required by all semi-final contestants) that would have eliminated Vivian from the pool of candidates going into training camp?  I liked Vivian last year probably because I often cheer for the underdog, however this year I was already annoyed with her at tryouts.  There are so few spots going into training camp that if they could have seen the red flags of Vivian earlier, then maybe someone else could have stayed on or made the team. 

I doubt Vivian is on some drug that would eliminate her from any 'job' drug screening.   I think it's a case of immaturity, being self-centered with a sprinkle of arrogance and envy.  With that said, Vivian is getting pretty beat up on fb-Making the Team and I hope she doesn't read all of it because it just might seriously put her over the edge.  As Brittany said when she was being cut from training years ago (before she made it), "for as much class as this team has, it does not define me as a person." 

Edited by Deb2197
  • Love 2

I like Breelan, too. There's something a little bit raw about her (maybe it is immaturity) that I appreciate, but I cannot believe they haven't called her out for not having washboard abs. She has a really similar body to mine (during my dance days), and it's really hard to keep a flat waist when that isn't your natural build. It takes no effort to keep slimmer legs and big boobs LOL.

I hope Alexandra comes back and makes it. I'd really like to see them give her a pre-season evaluation, so if she hasn't improved in flexibility next year, she's saved the emotional mess and time of auditioning again. 

Standing next to super thinly build Chandler, I see why they're onto Britney Schramm about her size. Britney by herself looks way too thin and gaunt, but I think she's just a slightly bigger framed girl, and she looked large - not fat or untoned - but large next to Chandler. My guess would be if Chandler is a size 0-2, Britney is a 4-6. On a big screen, that reads as big when you're standing next to several really small framed girls of similar height.

Vivian....no words. She used them all.

• Love 4

Alexandra’s cut was kind of sad. I hope she really does improve and audition next year.

How old is Chandler? I seriously need to know. Her wrinkles are distracting. I don’t understand how they could’ve overlooked her dance shortcomings for 6-7 weeks.

Vivian’s poem was everything I hoped it would be, and the background music and editing was PERFECT! Desperation is never a good look.

I knew she was going to get cut as soon as she started with the “I wasn’t the only one making mistakes..” But I agree with her somewhat…. It seems that Kelli and Judy seem to overlook the flaws of dancers they feel fit the ideal look of DCC (Examples- Kali Nicole's kicks in 2012, Emily? and all her mistakes in 2012, Loni Lindsey's kicks some years ago).

I felt bad for all the ladies who were cut tonight, even Vivian. It has got to suck to make it to the end and get the boot.

They overlooked Kali's kicks because she's an incredible dancer and was in great shape her first year. Plus she's smart and has it all together. But even that only got Her one year. Vivian lacks Kali's powerhouse style and field presence. Kali can pick up choreography after one view of a dance, obviously Vivian cannot. No comparison between the two.

• Love 4

Chandler cheers or has cheered for Texas Longhorns and on her Facebook page she is a cute girl.

Just like every else here, I liked Vivian last yr and was rooting for her then. Not this year!

• Love 2

I like Breelan, too. There's something a little bit raw about her (maybe it is immaturity) that I appreciate, but I cannot believe they haven't called her out for not having washboard abs. She has a really similar body to mine (during my dance days), and it's really hard to keep a flat waist when that isn't your natural build. It takes no effort to keep slimmer legs and big boobs LOL.

I hope Alexandra comes back and makes it. I'd really like to see them give her a pre-season evaluation, so if she hasn't improved in flexibility next year, she's saved the emotional mess and time of auditioning again.

Standing next to super thinly build Chandler, I see why they're onto Britney Schramm about her size. Britney by herself looks way too thin and gaunt, but I think she's just a slightly bigger framed girl, and she looked large - not fat or untoned - but large next to Chandler. My guess would be if Chandler is a size 0-2, Britney is a 4-6. On a big screen, that reads as big when you're standing next to several really small framed girls of similar height.

Vivian....no words. She used them all.

Dude I'm a size 6 and I'm nowhere near as thin as Brittney. Chandler is more like a size negative 2 and Britney is a 0. Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 2

Dude I'm a size 6 and I'm nowhere near as thin as Brittney. Chandler is more like a size negative 2 and Britney is a 0.

Clothing size is so hard to determine, but that's the best example comparing size I could think of. BTW- I'm almost 5'9", and during my college dance years, my smallest size was about a 6-8 at about 130lbs. I looked the same size as my roommates, who all wore a 4 and were a good 15 lbs lighter. Size is deceiving and tricky. My point was, Britney is very thin for her build, but standing next to smaller framed, even less toned girls (not that Chandler is less toned), and amplified on a huge screen, you can look early Anna Nicole Smith sized.

• Love 1

I felt really bad for Alexandra and Chandler too. Chandler's face when she found out was heart-breaking. If you read this Chandler, I don't think you look like a grandma; you are a very cute girl. I hope they both come back and make it next year. (Although, I'm always shocked to see how far a girl makes it when she can't do a full split. That seems like a no-brainer to me.)

Cutting girls on the last day is just so mean to me. And then to casually throw out that they may suddenly take only 32 and vets could go too? Is it really necessary? Why can't they give them a month in training camp and a month on the team before the season starts? Is it true that it used to be more like that but because of CMT and the show they take more girls just so they can cut them for drama? Or, was the DCC always so catty and horrible (which might be worse).

And the whole new, "If I were cutting girls right now, here's who I'd cut." Well, isn't it going to be a cut night already? Good luck dancing after being told you're probably getting cut in 3 hours. I thought Kelli and Judy only show up every once in awhile. I don't see how everyone isn't as terrified as Breelan when they're there.

I've watched this show forever but I feel even more uncomfortable this season. I think I might hate Kelli and Judy for what they do to these girls - over a freaking dance team. I know they sign up for it but I guess it just seems more unsavory year after year.

I'm over Melissa R. and anything else that takes away from the actual dancing. Maybe one year they'll listen to our pleas. Yeah, right.

• Love 1

Happy that we finally got to meet Victoria.She appears to be very intelligent and a good dancer.  Surprised to hear that she was working as a Dental Hygienist for one of the judges

Vivian..SMH..No words.

• Love 2

I would love to see Chandler & Alexandra come back new & improved next season.  They both appear to be very sweet girls.  Did you notice in the parking lot after the cuts, everyone was surrounding them, but Vivian only had a few?  I think that speaks volumes.

Regarding Vivian:  I think with the backlash they received last year for cutting Vivian, they wanted to make it absolutely clear why she was auf'ed this season.  It could be that she was just as vain & full of herself last season but didn't want to call her out on it.  This year, her smug, conceited manner was just awful.  When they were announcing the TCCs at finals, she sat there with a look on her face like she already knew she was in and my first thought was "well, her fan feedback certainly went to her head".  She seemed to think she didn't need to make an effort to try hard because she felt she was a lock to get in, that it was already a given.

The poem:  Did she really keep that poem tucked in to her dance shorts the whole time?  That's even more bizarre.  I think her true colors came out.  Putting other TCCs under the bus, saying she's a "damn good dancer", etc.  What happened to having DCC poise?  She was the only one that didn't get the "please come back next year" talk.  Again, that speaks volumes.

I really hope they focus on some of the other TCCs we haven't "met" yet.  It was nice getting some background on Victoria, but I wish it would have been earlier in the season.  They should really do a short background spot on EACH of the TCCs at the beginning of training camp!

• Love 6

I have read every comment on this thread since the episode ended last night and I am still at a loss for words about Vivian. 

I agree with most about how the threats seem more escalated this season with cuts.  I don't think Chandler will be successful unless she is able to be more "sexy and fluid" but then they don' t like the big cheesey smile with all the gums showing and that is more challenging to fix.  Alexandra is a great person but with her bad splits, she probably should have gone home earlier.  I don't get the fascination with Breelan who just seems off with dancing.  Ashley seemed confident in the beginning but as time goes on, she has reverted back to the person who was so unsure last season.  I wish we had more than one more episode.  What not some how the team is doing specials?  I have wondered about the interest in the show since they have not had the multiple airings of the show as they have had in previous years.  What would I do if this show wasn't on???

• Love 2

That is such a good point and scary, McSavaney.  They haven't done any marathons.  Is the show not getting the same audience? I thought it was the highest rated on CMT.  I feel the same way: what would I do without this show?  I just love it so much.

i just don't like those other shows.  I've watched SYTYCD and am not a fan.  Dance Moms is too negative...

• Love 1

O.M.G. I just joined this group to share how GLAD I am at last night's result. I haven't looked at the squad photo, so I don't know who makes it, but could NOT be happier about where it is now. But, she was a really, really good dancer, and a really, really popular person. Just ask her.

I would love to see Chandler & Alexandra come back new & improved next season.  They both appear to be very sweet girls.  Did you notice in the parking lot after the cuts, everyone was surrounding them, but Vivian only had a few?  I think that speaks volumes.

Regarding Vivian:  I think with the backlash they received last year for cutting Vivian, they wanted to make it absolutely clear why she was auf'ed this season.  It could be that she was just as vain & full of herself last season but didn't want to call her out on it.  This year, her smug, conceited manner was just awful.  When they were announcing the TCCs at finals, she sat there with a look on her face like she already knew she was in and my first thought was "well, her fan feedback certainly went to her head".  She seemed to think she didn't need to make an effort to try hard because she felt she was a lock to get in, that it was already a given.

The poem:  Did she really keep that poem tucked in to her dance shorts the whole time?  That's even more bizarre.  I think her true colors came out.  Putting other TCCs under the bus, saying she's a "damn good dancer", etc.  What happened to having DCC poise?  She was the only one that didn't get the "please come back next year" talk.  Again, that speaks volumes.

I really hope they focus on some of the other TCCs we haven't "met" yet.  It was nice getting some background on Victoria, but I wish it would have been earlier in the season.  They should really do a short background spot on EACH of the TCCs at the beginning of training camp!

Couldn't agree with you more, caligirl50 -- about the smug look right before the Fan Favorite was announced (thought she'd stand up and be totally humiliated) or the paucity of support she got in the parking lot. That's one weird woman. I -- sincerely -- don't know what took so long.

• Love 2

Every once in a while they show a glimpse of Breelan when she's smiling and doesn't look terrified, and she looks gorgeous. I think everyone is pulling for her because they want THAT Breelan on the field.

And seeing more of Chandler last night I see why they kept her around so long -- she basically has the ideal DCC body. Her face is cute but I don't quite see the DCC look there, and her dancing did look awkward last night. But they'd never have to talk to her about jiggle or her butt falling out of the shorts.

I really hope they kept Alexandra around because they wanted to see her improve, and not just for drama of cutting someone everyone would be cheering for. I didn't see much difference in her kicks from the first time to this episode.

• Love 2

I'm so thrilled they cut Vivian. She was so bad this year. Her dancing always seemed off and she is self absorbed, Her fans...my guess is she has lost most of her fans. The poem was poorly written and bizarre. It was clear they don't want her back. She would not represent the organization well.

Alexandra and Chandler were very sad. Both of them showed such class in being cut. Alexandra should have been cut a while ago. I can't imagine if being a DCC is your lifelong dream that you show up to audition and can't do a split, kick high and be able to land the jump split.

I like Breelana nd Ashley. They will do well in the end.

• Love 1

Nicole was the patient in the dentist chair at the place Victoria works at. Maybe the reason why less girls were outside when Vivian came out was because it may have took a little longer for her to be cut, and some of them probably wanted to go home after a long practice. It does take a while to beg not to be cut and to read a poem don't  ya know. *lol*

I did watch the deleted scenes on CMT I would rather watch the girls being fitted for their boots than watching the pathetic scene with Melissa. I did chuckle in the second deleted scene with the Show Group preforming. The crowd did not seem to clap much at the end of the performance and did not look all that interested in the girls.

The difference in maturity between Alexandra and Chandler getting cut and Vivian getting cut was striking. They both handled it like adults, while Vivian acted like a teenager. What did she think bringing up other girls messing up was going to accomplish? Did she believe that Kelli would say, "you're right, we're giving Ashley P. more time, so we'll give you another shot." I mean, seriously Vivian! Throwing other people under the bus will almost never get you anywhere. Don't even get me started on that poem. Not only was it just strange to pull a sheet of notebook paper out in the meeting, but it sounded like a poem that a middle school student would write. I still maintain that Vivian and Ashley Paige should have both made it over Morgan and Kaitlin last season, but that was then. I see no reason why she deserved to make it this year. Her dancing was average, and she clearly had a sense of entitlement. I'm also sick of her whiny voice. She always sounds like she's on the verge of tears....either it's an act or she has problems. Either way, it needs to stop. It's not cute. 

I really like Ashley P. this year. Her dancing isn't great or anything, but I feel like she's had an opportunity to show her personality this season, and she's very likeable. 

I'm surprised that Caila hasn't been called out for her dancing more. She's definitely a pretty girl, and the tall blond that they like, but she seems to lack rhythm and style. Maybe it's just me.  I'm ambivalent on Breelan. I don't think she's good, but I also don't think she deserved to get cut over anyone else who has left (other than Megan, but that was a body issue). 

Glad to see some focus on Victoria. I wish there would have been more focus on Melissa, Lacey, Erica, and Mary as well too (or even on the vets), but compared to the Morgan show last year, I've enjoyed this season much more. 

Back to Alexandra, I really hope she works on her flexibility and technique and comes back next season. She's beautiful and very well-spoken. Chandler also seemed like a sweet girl, so I wouldn't mind seeing her back either. 

• Love 1

I've liked Melissa the Mentor until the scene this episode. It was just so...........fake. Like she was as used car, snake oil salesman offering them some candy and to pet a puppy, so they'd be vulnerable and give her material to run back to Judy and Kelli to cackle over.

Ashley P. seemed kind of thick in this episode. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten any weight warnings this season or in seasons past, as she's definitely of a thicker gymnast type build.

Breelan could be a bombshell. She really just needs to be a Melissa Rycroft and look in herself, build confidence and maturity through being a DCC, and like Melissa, just be an average DCC.

I could care less to see Chandler back. She does not have the DCC look in the face. I did chuckle though when "Chandler in 30 years" Sydney was the one who led Chandler back to Judy and Kelli's office. Same goes for Lacey; whenever there's a close-up of her face on the TV it's REALLY jarring. Her proportions are out of whack.

Caila and Breelan, due to their ages, just seem like unseasoned dancers. They need more time to cook, more life experiences to root their maturity to bring the power and confidence.