Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: A Lucid Dream

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Morgan being a DCC was always a mystery to me.  I think her personality had a lot to do with her making the team.  To me, Alexandra as much talent as Morgan, and she was cut this year.  Guess a lot depends on how talented the seasons rookie candidates are that year.  This year the candidates were so talented, Morgan might not have even made it to TC if this year's crop was there last year.  (If that made sense! LOL)

And regarding Vivian ... that whole situation was just weird.  Judy and Kelli seemed very much in Vivian's corner up until episode 6.  Even in episode 5 (I think it was), Kelli said, "Don't you dare let this slip through your fingers" after Vivian confessed her broken heart/lackluster solo.  (Course, Vivian was accepted into TC despite the solo, so think that should have been put to rest.)  Even Charlotte said Vivian had "pop" and presence at try-outs.  So it appeared going into TC she had as much potential as Ashley, Breelan, Victoria, Loran or Courtney to make the team.  

Stuff happened that we, as viewers, weren't privy to that soured Judy and Kelli on Vivian.  I know Vivian stared in mirrors a lot.  But would that be enough to knock her out of the running?  Just the apparent abruptness of it all had me wondering. 

I don't think Vivian will come back.  Lord, I HOPE Vivian doesn't come back.  I think Judy and Kelli were pretty clear to her that she was not what they are looking for.  Perhaps if she came back MUCH more mature she would have a prayer, but I don't think K & J would accept her back into TC again to give her the chance to prove she had stopped with the childish stuff.

If she would come back, make it to TC, and get cut, we might see a Meagan Flaherty type freak out thing again.

I honestly really hope Vivian comes back and tries out again. It would make great TV and after she got cut in both seasons, the show got painfully boring. There needs to be a little crazy in every season to keep viewers entertained. Now, do I ever see her ever becoming a DCC? Heck no.

I doubt Vivian would audition again unless she matured a LOT.   From what I've heard, if a girl makes it into Training Camp (and is planning on re-auditioning), she is given things that she needs to work on for the next year.  We know that Vivian progressed in some areas, regressed in others and didn't change in yet a third group. From what I saw, I think she was encouraged not to reaudition, which adds a new dimension to "This sucks".  She might just be a sore loser/spoiled child who thinks she could do no wrong (she did, after all, lose the mojo that had gotten her so far before), but I also think she needed a good slap upside the head to make her realize that it was her OWN antics that got her where she was and that she needs to do some major groveling if she ever thinks of getting back into Training Camp.

Looks like Chandler to me.

I think Christine was in pic #5, so looks like she tried out too.

I think I saw a picture of the team, and it looks like Chandler didn't make it. I think she needs to revamp her image, grow her hair long, wear more makeup and try for the DCC again. I bet she'd make the team.

NOTE: On 2nd thot, I dont think that was Christine...

Edited by Kaedee
  • Love 1

It was not.  I recognize a lot of girls that tried out this season for DCC. One of the tall black girls, Emily Roslyn, the blonde girl who had the note written about her from Kitty Carter, Chandler, it even looked like Vivian was in the background in one of the shots. Thanks for posting. 

It was not.  I recognize a lot of girls that tried out this season for DCC. One of the tall black girls, Emily Roslyn, the blonde girl who had the note written about her from Kitty Carter, Chandler, it even looked like Vivian was in the background in one of the shots. Thanks for posting. 

A lot of the girls who got cut from DCC  TC or finals tried out for the DMDs, DSIGs and AAIAs..

I think Christine was in pic #5, so looks like she tried out too.

I think I saw a picture of the team, and it looks like Chandler didn't make it. I think she needs to revamp her image, grow her hair long, wear more makeup and try for the DCC again. I bet she'd make the team.

NOTE: On 2nd thot, I dont think that was Christine...

It looks like Christina to me.