Type keyword(s) to search

Thomas Ravenel & Kathryn Dennis: Will He Put A Ring On It?

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Anybody know why Kathryn can't just take a urine test for drugs?  Granted I know she played a lot of games in the past but I would think a urine test would suffice.  As to the bruise-don't care I am sure she found a way to exacerbate it for attention.  She might want to think about what her child goes through because of her careless decision to use drugs while pregnant bruises fade complications from alcohol and drug abuse while pregnant do not.

Blood tests show up to 80 hrs ago alcohol. Urine texts do not. Probation officer I know this.

On 5/9/2018 at 10:02 AM, scrb said:

Does Kathryn care about being their mother or she sees them as a way to get money from Thomas?

Yes on mother. And no on money. 

On 5/9/2018 at 9:39 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

That's great news!  Link?

Yes. 

3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I am not a hater but I don't think Kathryn deserves a parade for doing the right thing.  Like most separated parents in the country Kathryn gets 50/50 custody after proving she is not doing drugs.   Right now Kathryn is making big bank off this show-I just wish instead of taking photos of herself all day she would work on getting a degree and finding a career that would carry her through the rest of her life.

Most of all I wish she would stop pining over and chasing Thomas and speaking as if they are an intact family-they just aren't.  My advice to her-is stop screwing Thomas every time you go to NY.  Go see a movie, or better yet take you r kids.  

Nobody said anything about a parade. She has proven stability and sobriety. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I am not a hater but I don't think Kathryn deserves a parade for doing the right thing.  Like most separated parents in the country Kathryn gets 50/50 custody after proving she is not doing drugs.   Right now Kathryn is making big bank off this show-I just wish instead of taking photos of herself all day she would work on getting a degree and finding a career that would carry her through the rest of her life.

Most of all I wish she would stop pining over and chasing Thomas and speaking as if they are an intact family-they just aren't.  My advice to her-is stop screwing Thomas every time you go to NY.  Go see a movie, or better yet take you r kids.  

Kathryn does not expect a parade. She expects what she has earned.

And What she has earned is the quiet dignity of sobriety after being Gaslighted by the worst POS in history. 

• Love 15
10 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I believe she went to college, but did she not graduate?  Remember in the first episode, I think they said that she was an intern in Washington?  Didn't they call her "Capitol Hill Barbie?"

@ozzy - are you Kathryn?  or a family member of Kathryn's?  I am just curious.

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Allegedly, the second woman to come forward with a sexual assault claim is the first nanny, Dawn. https://www.fitsnews.com/2018/05/10/exclusive-nanny-dawn-steps-forward-discusses-police-report-against-thomas-ravenel/  

This is very confusing - Nanny Dawn's statement complete with glamour shots.

Not that I don't believe her, I kind of do.  But after she was violently assaulted, she continued to work for and FILM with Thomas?  

Dawn explains that while she worked for Ravenel, the couple moved from the Edisto Island property onto Charlotte Street in Charleston into a friend’s carriage house – where they lived until their breakup in October 2014 (when Dennis and Kensie moved out).

That was a friend's carriage house?  I thought it was Thomas's house, and carriage house.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

believe she went to college, but did she not graduate?  Remember in the first episode, I think they said that she was an intern in Washington?  Didn't they call her "Capitol Hill Barbie?"

No she didn't graduate, she dropped out before the show started.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/11/2018 at 10:00 AM, heatherchandler said:

I believe she went to college, but did she not graduate?  Remember in the first episode, I think they said that she was an intern in Washington?  Didn't they call her "Capitol Hill Barbie?"

No. Im not Kathryn.. but im rooting for anyone who wrestles demons after being gaslighted and manipulated at a very young age by a rich misogynistic pig. Its called EMPATHY. I highly recommend it.

Edited by ozzy
Reasons
  • Love 21
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She dropped out. Partied herself out. Saw this show opportunity and decided she’d become a reality star.

1 hour ago, ozzy said:

No. Im not Kathryn.. but im rooting for anyone who wrestles demons after being gaslighted and manipulated at a very young age by a rich misogynistic pig. Its called Empathy.

I see it another way. She slept with three of the main cast members and wanted to be on this show, badly. Originally, she was Whitney’s girlfriend. Then she saw Thomas, dollar signs, and dumped Whitney like yesterday’s trash. No one gaslighted her, she did it all on her own. And she drank and did drugs while pregnant with both children. I have no empathy for her.

• Love 8
(edited)
On 5/11/2018 at 2:10 PM, Major Bigtime said:
On 5/11/2018 at 12:58 PM, ozzy said:

I see it another way. She slept with three of the main cast members and wanted to be on this show, badly. Originally, she was Whitney’s girlfriend. Then she saw Thomas, dollar signs, and dumped Whitney like yesterday’s trash. No one gaslighted her, she did it all on her own. And she drank and did drugs while pregnant with both children. I have no empat

If she chooses to do the right thing now, then I’m all behind her choices. As long as sobriety, her children and then working (either a job or continuing her education towards a specific job) is what she’s doing I’d even say that I’m proud of her. I’ve seen people snap out of their bad ways and move ahead with a good life. It’s a choice. There’s a good choice and a bad choice. It’s her choice to pick the correct one. Now that she’s a mother it’s her duty to choose the right one. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 13

The fuck????

F928E2F4-3E9E-4497-A49C-C21632E12FED.jpeg

46 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

She dropped out. Partied herself out. Saw this show opportunity and decided she’d become a reality star.

I see it another way. She slept with three of the main cast members and wanted to be on this show, badly. Originally, she was Whitney’s girlfriend. Then she saw Thomas, dollar signs, and dumped Whitney like yesterday’s trash. No one gaslighted her, she did it all on her own. And she drank and did drugs while pregnant with both children. I have no empathy for her.

Who she fucks is irrelevant. Those men had the power to say no, unlike the women that Mr Citadel sexually assaulted.

Just saying. 

• Love 20
On 5/9/2018 at 10:35 AM, ozzy said:

That is not how that works. At All. Her drug and alcohol testing is RANDOM , and also any time vindictive Thomas wants to he can order her to be tested. So Obviously if the False Gossip and Irresponsible Hearsay that is going around Charleston about  her alleged drinking reach his Jug ears, He has her tested. This situation makes it 100 percent virtually Impossible for Kathryn Dennis to "plan" her drinking.

More signs point to a Sober Kathryn than a Drinking Kathryn these days. No litttle girl grows up and says She wants to be an alcoholic addict. Im rooting for her to recover and so far shes winning. No  amount of wishful magical thinking from the H8ters can change that. If and when she relapses, I will continue to support hers and anybody elses efforts at sobriety with no judgement.

Who are her haters and are they seriously hoping she begins using again?  I hope she keeps sober for herself and her kids.  

• Love 9
(edited)
5 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Who she fucks is irrelevant. Those men had the power to say no, unlike the women that Mr Citadel sexually assaulted.

Just saying. 

Please don’t call him Mr Citadel. I have a family member who went there...with the highest honors every semester and I can assure you that he has never assaulted any female. To me TRav is a blemish on the others who are true gentleman.

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 9
21 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Allegedly, the second woman to come forward with a sexual assault claim is the first nanny, Dawn. https://www.fitsnews.com/2018/05/10/exclusive-nanny-dawn-steps-forward-discusses-police-report-against-thomas-ravenel/  

I am seeing a pattern here with him.  A pattern that extends to many men of power lately.  These allegations may have been able to be paid off before his face was all over Bravo but with the #metoo movement women are becoming empowered and its getting a bit stormy (HA) for these men.  IF these are all true, he is a scum and it will be very pleasurable seeing him get his comeuppance.

17 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

A drug test? Left that much of a bruise? LMAO.... 

I know otherwise.

I have really small veins and I have had bruising like you would not believe from a simple blood draw.  If it's happening a lot (blood tests) I can believe it.  The best place for ME is the back of my hand.  She may want to go that route.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Please don’t call him Mr Citadel. I have a family member who went there...with the highest honors every semester and I can assure you that he has never assaulted any female. To me TRav is a blemish on the others who a true gentleman.

Between house of cards and this shit show, that school reputation  is taking a hit.

Bravo is cancelled until further notice in my house.

Enough is enough.

• Love 5

I don’t find Kathryn enjoyable as a cast member and I personally would enjoy the show much more if both she and Thomas would be dropped from the cast. Kathryn, Queen of the Desert, is the ultimate thirsty Bravolebrity. Thomas is a spoiled brat and a festering ass boil. That being said, I believe women should be able to have sex with who ever they want, whenever they want, as long as both partners are consenting adults and that both partners are safe emotionally, physically and ethically. Did Kathryn use sex as a way to become a cast member? I think so. Did Whitney, Shep, and Thomas use her? I think so. All three of those men had a much greater power advantage at that time than Kathryn.  As much as I love to snark on her, I do hope she maintains her sobriety, for her children as well as for herself. My wish for her is to maintain sobriety, be a good mother to her children, and finish her degree away from Bravo.

• Love 19
14 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Anybody know why Kathryn can't just take a urine test for drugs?  Granted I know she played a lot of games in the past but I would think a urine test would suffice.  As to the bruise-don't care I am sure she found a way to exacerbate it for attention.  She might want to think about what her child goes through because of her careless decision to use drugs while pregnant bruises fade complications from alcohol and drug abuse while pregnant do not.

WAY too easy to get around.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Babyfoot said:

I personally would enjoy the show much more if both she and Thomas would be dropped from the cast.

I agree. Without them both acting batshit about their relationship they are boring, Kathryn especially, which is great for her real life but makes for boring tv. I just don't find her personality engaging. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ozzy said:

No. Im not Kathryn.. but im rooting for anyone who wrestles demons after being gaslighted and manipulated at a very young age by a rich misogynistic pig. Its called Empathy.

I think its awesome you are such a strong cheerleader for Katherine.  There seems to be an edge towards many posters here in your responses who are discussing a woman who has opened up her life to the world on a tv show and posters are reacting to what they are seeing and reading.  Not sure why.

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, LIMOM said:

The fuck????

F928E2F4-3E9E-4497-A49C-C21632E12FED.jpeg

Just saying. 

Thomas and Shep are drug addled manwhores,why do they get a pass?

Edited by ozzy
  • Love 8

Nobody forced her to go on TV.

And then stay on TV for several years afterwards.

Becoming a TV celebrity brings more exposure to her life even when the cameras aren't filming.

Her behavior speaks for itself.

One of the aspects of growing up is taking responsibility for one's actions and trying to avoid repeating mistakes.

Kathryn and her fans can try to deflect blame on Thomas and others all she wants.  But she's going to ultimately have to help herself.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, scrb said:

Becoming a TV celebrity brings more exposure to her life even when the cameras aren't filming.

One of the aspects of growing up is taking responsibility for one's actions and trying to avoid repeating mistakes.

Kathryn and her fans can try to deflect blame on Thomas and others all she wants.  But she's going to ultimately have to help herself.

Her current mature behavior speaks for itself. So does Thomas vile Behavior speak for itself.

• Love 8

Neither Thomas, nor Kathryn, seem equiped to properly care for children - getting so rattled by a job interview with friends was a tiny window into Kathryn’s state of mind, and Thomas is likely a sociopath. Sometimes I think those sweet kids would be better off with adoptive parents.

• Love 5

Considering that this entire season is building up to the Kathryn/Ashley confrontation that we saw at the very beginning of episode 1, I'm not quite ready to call Kathryn's current behavior "mature."

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ozzy said:

Her current mature behavior speaks for itself. So does Thomas vile Behavior speak for itself.

Kathryn is definitely trying harder to get it together than Thomas, who is probably relying on family connections to keep those kids and to stay out of jail for assault.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Major Bigtime said:

What mature behavior? Talking about having a waterproof vibrator?

Again, I hope she stays sober but thus far, it’s not looking good for her.

Pay attention to the positive growth in Kathryn vs everybody else else who act exactly the same or worse as day one. Also, nobody Clutches Their Pearls at  womens sexuality conversations anymore.  Since when are Men arent the only one who get to be sexual ??!? . Unless its Charleston 

# adultsmasturbatealsoits2018.

Edited by ozzy
Reasons
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, ozzy said:

Blood tests show up to 80 hrs ago alcohol. Urine texts do not. Probation officer I know this.

Yes on mother. And no on money. 

Yes. 

Nobody said anything about a parade. She has proven stability and sobriety. 

Kathryn wants Thomas' money and with racking up rape charges she should prepare herself to be raising two children without any child support.  Prisoners don't pay child support.  I am quite certain right about now Thomas is hiding assets to keep from paying any civil judgments.  Kathryn should be looking at getting her rear back to college and getting a degree.  If Thomas is gone to the big house or quits the show chances are excellent Kathryn won't be invited back.  Her draw plain and simple is being the crazy redhead chasing Thomas.

I do not find Kathryn stable and last season she was drinking Margaritas.  I don't necessarily find her sane.  Her screaming and chasing people is every single season.  Her stalker behavior, every single season.  Her Reunion behavior is downright scary-especially the part that she always seems to hook up with Thomas.  If Thomas were to leave I doubt there would be many regular cast members begging for her to stay.  

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

What's not mature about that? Women have and use vibrators. Immature irresponsible behavior would be Kathryn using a vibrator that she didn't know whether it was waterproof in the bathtub. I'd be yelling at her for electrocuting herself for an orgasm.

Talking about having a waterproof vibrator isn't immature. It may be impolite conversation depending on the audience present, but it's not immature. Frankly more women should know about sexual pleasure and agency. It's more mature and evolved than most of the crap we hear from Thomas, Whitney, and Patricia. Those folks have some fucked up retrograde ideas about women.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Kathryn wants Thomas' money and with racking up rape charges she should prepare herself to be raising two children without any child support.  Prisoners don't pay child support.  I am quite certain right about now Thomas is hiding assets to keep from paying any civil judgments.  Kathryn should be looking at getting her rear back to college and getting a degree.  If Thomas is gone to the big house or quits the show chances are excellent Kathryn won't be invited back.  Her draw plain and simple is being the crazy redhead chasing Thomas.

I do not find Kathryn stable and last season she was drinking Margaritas.  I don't necessarily find her sane.  Her screaming and chasing people is every single season.  Her stalker behavior, every single season.  Her Reunion behavior is downright scary-especially the part that she always seems to hook up with Thomas.  If Thomas were to leave I doubt there would be many regular cast members begging for her to stay.  

Those behaviors are Inn The PAST. Have you seen the New Season? Growth. So as not to pigeonhole a young person, Kathryn's NEW " Draw" is much more compellling as she is on a path of positive growth at the moment. Its refreshing and much more positive than Old messed up Kathryn.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ozzy said:

Those behaviors are Inn The PAST. Have you seen the New Season? Growth. So as not to pigeonhole a young person, Kathryn's NEW " Draw" is much more compellling as she is on a path of positive growth at the moment. Its refreshing and much more positive than Old messed up Kathryn.

From the previews Kathryn is out mixing it up again with Ashley laying claim to Thomas.

We are weighed by both our past and present.   Someday I will have to visit the Inn The PAST.  Is it near Charleston? Isn't a probation officer job to manage a person because of their past transgressions for a period of time?  

I find the terms reality star and positive growth to be an oxymoron.  No matter how much Kathryn gets her shit together she can never atone for the harm she caused her youngest-he has to live with that the rest of his life.  I hope she gets her life together because I think the days of nannies and mansions are about to end for the children.  I also hope she is putting money away to take care of them.

I have found nothing interesting ever about Kathryn.  She just has always seemed like someone who doesn't really want to work and has fairly appalling personal hygiene habits.  I don't find her deep or cultured.  Her biggest accomplishment was becoming a mother and she has managed to screw that up.

• Love 6
(edited)
On May 11, 2018 at 2:14 PM, scrb said:

I've seen plenty of Kathryn avoiding the repetition of past mistakes this year. She's conducted herself with restraint around Ashley, accepted that her non-relationship  with Patricia is what it is, and has publicly admitted her addiction to controlled substances. 

Maturation and recovery are not linear nor do they occur all at once. She's exhibited strides relative to where she started. 

On May 11, 2018 at 11:10 AM, Major Bigtime said:

Whitney himself has maintained that his liaison with Kathryn was casual and did not approach the seriousness of a committed relationship and/or designation of "girlfriend." 

And the first three seasons of the show were chock full of  contradictory and revisionist narratives about Kathryn from the absurd argument that a 21-year-old who literally could not make it home some nights because she was such an alcohol-addled mess "manipulated" fiftysomething, erudite, convicted felon Thomas to the premise that Thomas had never suggested he'd had a sexual relationship with Landon even though he had waxed lecherous on camera to one of his friends about her proficiency with respect to fellatio. 

There was plenty of gaslighting from the selective slut shaming to which Kathryn was treated while no one blinked an eye at the promiscuity of the male members of the cast to Shep shivering about how "scary" Kathryn's eruption on Jekyll Island had been despite the fact that he had giggled and cheered on said eruption at the time. 

Then, of course, there was the portrayal of Thomas exploding at his guests during the dinner that he hosted at his townhouse as  Kathryn's responsibility and doing. 

So she wanted to be on the show ... like, by definition, the men with whom she slept. She also made reprehensible choices vis-a-vis a abusing controlled substances while pregnant.

That does not preclude her from also being maligned with misogynistic fictions.  

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Again, I hope she stays sober but thus far, it’s not looking good for her.

Are these two thoughts connected? Is sex/masturbation as a topic of discussion only an indicator of sobriety or maturity with respect to Kathryn or does it also encompass the adult women with whom Kathryn was having that conversation? What about men who use vibrators and/or talk about them with friends? 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Whitney himself has maintained that his liaison with Kathryn was casual and did not approach the seriousness of a committed relationship and/or designation of "girlfriend." 

Then why were all of her clothes piled up in his bedroom?

• Love 1

^^

The maid did not have time to pick them up?

Kathryn made many mistakes but she sure is held to a different standard that her male co-workers.

This can not be serious. Is the audience being punked?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Major Bigtime said:

It was a one week fling. Most people wouldn't call a "relationship" of that duration a girlfriend or boyfriend. The only people who end up in committed relationships after that short length of time are in romcoms, on the Bachelor, and Luann de Lesseps. We have all sorts of names and phrases to describe what's in between a one night stand and a girlfriend--a hook up, fling, casual sex, fuck buddies, booty call, friends with benefits, and even placeholder pussy.

She was fucking Whitney for a week in Patricia's house. Patricia sure as shit doesn't consider Kathryn her roommate for that week.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Clearly no Empathy. Its OK for the guys to Ho around shamelessly, but when a beautiful young woman  sleeps with folks she is Ruthlessly Demonized? And you don't know what she did during her pregnancies unless you personally were There. Were you there?

"Friend of a friend whose drunk cousin said" type of Heresay does not count, ever.

3 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

"Clothes piled up in a bedroom" is not in any way a surefire indicator of the Seriousness of a relationship.(!??)  

How do we know they were hers? Perhaps Whitney is a Cross dresser with those Ann Taylor Togs and said they were Kathryn's  to cover for himself!! 

And, they were CASUAL clothes.

casual clothes= casual relationship.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ozzy said:

Clearly no Empathy. Its OK for the guys to Ho around shamelessly, but when a beautiful young woman  sleeps with folks she is Ruthlessly Demonized? And you don't know what she did during her pregnancies unless you personally were There. Were you there?

"Friend of a friend whose drunk cousin said" type of Heresay does not count, ever.

"Clothes piled up in a bedroom" is not in any way a surefire indicator of the Seriousness of a relationship.(!??)  

How do we know they were hers? Perhaps Whitney is a Cross dresser with those Ann Taylor Togs and said they were Kathryn's  to cover for himself!! 

And, they were CASUAL clothes.

casual clothes= casual relationship.

Be it Kathryn describing her relationship with Whitney "Opportunistic Producer" Smith,  the story itself  had some fatal flaws casting Kathryn once again as untruthful. Then ginning up the story and sucking Craig into promulgating Whitney was really in love with Kathryn and is jealous she chose to have Thomas sire some offspring is the flip side of slut shaming.  I personally don't agree with one person in a relationship, in this case Kathryn, substituting their opinion or hopes for the reality of another's feelings.

Kathryn leading the pack this season, did the "good old boys" way is dead-while her comrades in arms publicly attacked the godfather of her children.  Meanwhile what happens to the newly empowered female clique replaces the "slut" word with "thirsty" and then goes on to claim the new girl is trying to get with all "their men".  Attacking or attempting to ostracize is the same whether one is the target or the perpetrator.  

As to Kathryn and substance use and abuse during her pregnancy at the time there were plenty of court records and the prima facie case can be made she is admitting to having to submit to drug testing in order to see her children. In a state where a mother who is not married to the father of the children, legally has 100% say in custody and visitation.  Although the parties no longer try the case in the press and received closed court hearings, Kathryn created quite a mess.  It wasn't because of the all powerful Ravenel name it was a series of very poor choices by Kathryn beginning with withholding their daughter from her father for several months in hopes of getting a payday. 

The clothes in the bedroom were a plot device.  Again all it showed me was yet another example of Kathryn being a bit of a slob.   Kathryn and Whitney's relationship was pretty simple-two adults having a couple of rounds of casual sex.  Kathryn has admitted to during the fortnight of early filming she unabashedly enjoyed sexual relations with Shep, Whitney and Thomas.  She apparently was passed up by Craig who wasn't on board with her fraternization with the cast.  How serious can a relationship be if one is bedding down with the co-workers/employees of their intended?

• Love 4
8 hours ago, lunastartron said:

I've seen plenty of Kathryn avoiding the repetition of past mistakes this year. She's conducted herself with restraint around Ashley, accepted that her non-relationship  with Patricia is what it is, and has publicly admitted her addiction to controlled substances. 

Maturation and recovery are not linear nor do they occur all at once. She's exhibited strides relative to where she started. 

And the first three seasons of the show were chock full of  contradictory and revisionist narratives about Kathryn from the absurd argument that a 21-year-old who literally could not make it home some nights because she was such an alcohol-addled mess "manipulated" fiftysomething, erudite, convicted felon Thomas to the premise that Thomas had never suggested he'd had a sexual relationship with Landon even though he had waxed lecherous on camera to one of his friends about her proficiency with respect to fellatio. 

There was plenty of gaslighting from the selective slut shaming to which Kathryn was treated while no one blinked an eye at the promiscuity of the male members of the cast to Shep shivering about how "scary" Kathryn's eruption on Jekyll Island had been despite the fact that he had giggled and cheered on said eruption at the time. 

Then, of course, there was the portrayal of Thomas exploding at his guests during the dinner that he hosted at his townhouse as  Kathryn's responsibility and doing. 

So she wanted to be on the show ... like, by definition, the men with whom she slept. She also made reprehensible choices vis-a-vis a abusing controlled substances while pregnant.

That does not preclude her from also being maligned with misogynistic fictions.  

SO WELL SAID! Articulate and sound,  rational voice of reason.

Beautifully.  F* Cking. Illustrated.

• Love 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Who are her haters and are they seriously hoping she begins using again?  I hope she keeps sober for herself and her kids.  

So much this. Who ARE these people who wish another fellow to fail? Have they never made a mistake? Are there that many petty sociopaths on the planet?  Its CHILLING how some people are so   and Judgemental and Self Righteous  some right- fighter types are.Chilling.

17 hours ago, Babyfoot said:

I don’t find Kathryn enjoyable as a cast member and I personally would enjoy the show much more if both she and Thomas would be dropped from the cast. Kathryn, Queen of the Desert, is the ultimate thirsty Bravolebrity. Thomas is a spoiled brat and a festering ass boil. That being said, I believe women should be able to have sex with who ever they want, whenever they want, as long as both partners are consenting adults and that both partners are safe emotionally, physically and ethically. Did Kathryn use sex as a way to become a cast member? I think so. Did Whitney, Shep, and Thomas use her? I think so. All three of those men had a much greater power advantage at that time than Kathryn.  As much as I love to snark on her, I do hope she maintains her sobriety, for her children as well as for herself. My wish for her is to maintain sobriety, be a good mother to her children, and finish her degree away from Bravo.

Well said.

Edited by ozzy
Point.
  • Love 5
On 5/11/2018 at 2:10 PM, Major Bigtime said:

The Men slept with Kathryn (the real star)  to stay relevant on this show because.. God forbid they get Real Job. 

Just as easy to fall for a rich idiot than a poor idiot. 

• Love 1
On 4/21/2018 at 12:34 PM, jumper sage said:

Just came here to see if the story has hit and yes it has.  What a scum.

Useless MuhFuh.

• Love 2
On 4/15/2018 at 8:32 PM, RedDelicious said:

Holy smokes. Has anyone looked at Thomas and Ashley's Instagrams tonight? She looks like she's lost 10 pounds. She's literally skin and bones - her sternum and front ribs are visible in the neckline of her jumpsuit ? I don't mean it in a shameful way at all because I love to be that thin. But the loss looks startling to me. 

Cocaine is a Hell of a drug, Thomas.

On 8/6/2017 at 4:23 PM, Sun-Bun said:

T-Rav posted this on his IG Story the other night; one wonders if he does that just to mess with Kathryn. 

IMG_1362.PNG

I doubt it. I mean, LOOK AT HIM.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, ozzy said:

The Men slept with Kathryn (the real star)  to stay relevant on this show because.. God forbid they get Real Job. 

She wasnt actually cast when she slept with them. She hung around the cast hoping to get on camera and all the drama got her cast because it was more interestimg than that boring art girl faking her life.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 12
39 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

the drama got her cast because it was more interestimg than that boring art girl faking her life.

You mean Jenna? Yeah, I still find that casting oddly fascinating despite how boring she was on the show; somehow Whitney befriended her in LA, Cameron knew her in high school, and she had her rich married boyfriend rent her that big ol’ mansion for filming. Then she got all butthurt when Whit’s “assistant” was asking how she made enough money to live like that. Then she got axed from the show. Yet I’m still baffled by how she maintains her lifestyle from her Instagram stories—-she still has no job or actual home of her own, yet she travels the world, wears pricy clothes and gets endless beauty treatments, likes to show her random weird friends her SC episodes....and she acts completely different in real life(wild/silly) versus how stilted and shy she seemed on camera. I’m just so curious how she supports herself beyond some rich married dude supposedly funding her: drug dealer? Call girl?? It’s just odd.

Say what you will about Kathryn, but the camera loves her—-I remember being immediately intrigued with her when she made her first appearance onscreen at Patricia’s garden party. That wild red hair and her daring little outfit made her look like some sort of Southern Belle Little Mermaid; ol T-Rav’s tongue was practically hanging out of his mouth when he first greeted her!

• Love 3

Charmers,

We're getting a little heated, so here's a few reminders:

• Snark the show, not each other; there should be nothing here worth taking personally;
  • No one owes you proof of their opinion; at the same time you have the right to take that opinion with a grain (or truckload) of salt;
  • If you can't read someone's posts without raising your blood pressure to astronomical levels, use the Ignore Feature; it is your friend!

Now let's all settle in with a glass of sweet tea, served in cut crystal and presented on a silver tray, while we gently fan ourselves on the verandah. 

PPAL

• Love 5
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

You mean Jenna? 

Yep I couldn't be bothered to google her name. I agree that the difference between how boring she was on the show and her actual life is fascinating

6 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

what you will about Kathryn, but the camera loves her—

See i just dont see that. I mean I get why you would but I find her personality lacking and boring tv when she isn't all caught up in drama.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3

Oh yeah, Kathryn’s personality(or lack therof) bores me as well—-when she’s not on drug/booze-induced rampages, she’s just all mopey and flat. And her self-absorption is beyond the pale; it’s like she can’t be bothered to really discuss much of anything unless it involves her. 

But as far as her “physicality” goes, I think the camera truly loves her—-she’s quite striking and beautiful when she’s all glammed up. Unfortunately, she’s obviously coasted by on her looks for most of her life.

• Love 6