Type keyword(s) to search

S47 Ep. 1 Premiere: "One Glorious and Perfect Episode" LIVE CHAT THREAD

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SoMuchTV said:

But there’s still about 25 minutes left, so…?

I'm hoping it means he throws an all-out tantrum during tribal council. If you're mad about people cheering when a coconut breaks, you're obviously on the edge of laying down on the ground and flailing around like Opie when Andy told him to get up before he got his good clothes dirty.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

In all honesty, I wouldn't have cared before who went from Gatu but now Andy needs to go.  He clearly isn't going to get any better with his paranoia and he doesn't deserve to take a spot from someone to stay in the game that can hold it together and play the game.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
2 minutes ago, susannot said:

OK, glasses.  I relate to her even more.  I am extremely blind and wear strong glasses so could never compete on Survivor.

As a member of the ‘ I need my glasses to find my glasses’ club I can relate

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

What does it matter if they lie to Andy about who's going home?  I mean seriously he snuffed his own torch, just be honest with him.  Maybe he'll quit if he knows they are all coming for him.

• Like 7
(edited)

And Jon gets the episode quote.  

This should be the easiest vote in Survivor history.  But those girls might have blown it by telling Jon they wanted to use him as the decoy vote.  Why is this being made so complicated?!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
(edited)

So they'd rather keep Andy the Unpredictable for his strength and get rid of Jon.  Maybe I missed it, but how much did Andy's strength contribute to them winning today?  Oh wait, he was freaking out over on the sidelines.  Never mind.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 15
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

It's funny the argument is coming down to strength because wasn't Andy the one who damn near passed out from the challenge? So is he really that much of an asset strength wise? Either way, I knew the Andy vote was seemingly too obvious. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Why don’t they just tell Andy he’s out? Jon is shooting himself in the foot with his paranoia. 

I don't necessarily blame him because I don't get the girls logic as to why they need to trick Andy.  He seriously has given them a blueprint to vote him off.  I don't get why they need to pretend.

• Like 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

I'm hoping this is all a smokescreen for the easy Andy vote.

This tribe deserves the fate of Lulu and Yanu times a billion Bhanus if they don't vote him off.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 16
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

So TC is starting a little early but not too early.  I have to believe it's going to be a straightforward Andy vote and Jeff didn't want the humiliation of someone essentially quitting on episode 1 again, so they've edited this to look dramatic.

I think Anika will be safe tonight but may see her torch snuffed sooner rather than later.  She comes off as maybe being bossy in her leadership role.

• Like 3
Just now, EllenB said:

Boo flucking hoo. This is NOT why I watch Survivor.

I definitely miss old-school Survivor with screaming, yelling, and conniving at TC mixed with an epic blindside.

• Like 2

Note to Jeff:  It is not fascinating that someone like Andy would come on Survivor as a therapy session.  Here we go again!  Jeff Probst as TV Oprah or Dr. Phil.

• Like 7
  • Angry 3
  • Love 1

I'm crying for Andy. No one feels like they belong on Survivor on the first day. And Andy, it won't be easier now. It will be worse. You'll be very hungry. People will have conversations you aren't part of. Someone might look at you the wrong way.

Annika's not buying it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, susannot said:

Note to Jeff:  It is not fascinating that someone like Andy would come on Survivor as a therapy session.  Here we go again!  Jeff Probst as TV Oprah or Dr. Phil.

Even worse if he sticks around.  Because this won't be a one-time thing.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
(edited)

Well damn, I definitely didn't see that coming.  I really thought this was going to be an Andy vote.

Here's hoping to see Yellow back at TC next week for that decision! 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 16
  • Love 1
(edited)

That's unfortunate. I think John had the potential to be a player who really developed in the game. 

Andy's going to continue being a hot mess but manage to scrape by a number of tribal councils. 

I can't wait for the other tribes' reaction when they see they kept the weirdo guy who just started blabbing and bleating on. They'll probably conclude these people are idiots. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

That's unfortunate. I think John had the potential to be a player who really developed in the game. 

Andy's going to continue being a hot mess but manage to scape by a number of tribal councils. 

I can't wait for the other tribes' reaction when they see they kept the weirdo guy who just started blabbing and bleating on. They'll probably conclude these people are idiots. 

I honestly hope Jeff asks them for their reactions and someone says "I never would have kept that guy, he's a loose cannon".  

• Like 4

Rats! I was warming up to Jon. Well Yanu will become the Denise and Malcolm tribe. The tribe will struggle with Andy's emotional weight more than they struggled with their lead bottomed boat.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Well damn, I definitely didn't see that coming.  I really thought this was going to be an Andy vote.

Here's hoping to see Yellow back at TC next week for that decision!

I hope Andy finds a HII because this group is that stupid and deserves it. Also, did anyone else think Andy's collapse at the challenge was faked at first when he saw they were losing. Granted, he did have a meltdown. I'm gonna have to rewatch. 

• Like 9

I wonder if Jeff was pissed the Jon was voted off first.  He got a lot of pre-season hype going back to when the promo was shown at the end of last season, and seems like the type of player Probst would like.  Instead, we're stuck with the guy who was upset he didn't get cheers for chopping a coconut.  

• Like 16
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

The one guy knew who Jon was. He had “love it” on his vote card (last name is Lovett and his one podcast is Lovett or Leave It). I’m betting he put some stink on Jon’s name around camp.

• Like 2