Type keyword(s) to search

S07.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

Hi all! Sorry I missed tonight's chat. I got the new vaccines on Friday and took the weekend to recover. Hope to join you to chat tomorrow! 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Actually, not a lot of people are getting the shots anymore, so it’s become easier to get an appointment.

I work in the ER and covid is all over the place again-especially in Seniors & babies.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4
4 hours ago, bref said:

Her name has already ruined my will to live.

Shes a ding-a-ling! 

3 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

Faith better push this ho out of her house when he gets there!

Is it just me or does Faith appear underaged? she does not look 30

• Like 2
(edited)

I think this season should be very educational.
Maybe it is not coincidental that it began airing during the Paralympics. Wheelchair rugby and blind soccer are on this morning.

IMG_4741.jpeg

IMG_4742.jpeg

Edited by kirklandia
(edited)
15 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm not happy with Tigerlily, and her instant wedding when she gets to Jordan.   

She probably wants to make things legal before he hears her voice in person!

Edited by lilysmom
  • LOL 7
On 9/1/2024 at 5:59 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm not happy with Tigerlily, and her instant wedding when she gets to Jordan.   

Isn't there a type of temporary Muslim marriage?  A try-it-on period?  Is that what she's doing?

25 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

Isn't there a type of temporary Muslim marriage?  A try-it-on period?  Is that what she's doing?

There is a short ceremony that will work, it's a religious, not a legal or civil ceremony.  Others have done that on 90 Day before.  

• Useful 1
On 9/1/2024 at 10:31 PM, magemaud said:

Some info about “TigerLily”

https://starcasm.net/tigerlily-marriage-and-divorce-details/

her real name 

Hide contents

Mariko. Maiden name Moss. Married name Taylor, but she appears to have a couple of aliases 

Here’s the icing on the cake. A photo of her ex. 

IMG_6137.jpeg

She seems to love money almost as much as she loves herself. Sorry but she is a fucking idiot of the highest order & yet another American who seems to think she can change the way a religion & those who practice it have behaved for thousands of years because, hey she's a murican that's why & that's the way things are.

If her ex was a controlling idiot & she thinks this guy who is half her age won't be because he's younger or whatever her reasoning is she is in for a world of hurt, oh and an empty bank account by the time she escapes because she won't be allowed to have her own bank account, never mind anything else.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

I am just watching this crazy show now and like someone upthread has already said, it's like reviewing psychiatric cases. TLC went way the fuck out of their way to bring the bizarre!!!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Loren already looks like an attention seeking predatory grifter. Even has a GFM set up already! Here he's offering to answer questions that he can without breaking his NDA, but he's not posting any answers. VERY SHADY

Update: He's been banned from Reddit, so you know there's something fishy going on 

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 9/1/2024 at 5:22 PM, For Cereals said:

Does Faith’s family have a banana chip operation?  How’s this going to work?

My best guess is that in Lorenworld, Loren thinks he will offer to be Faith's concierge, just like he is in LV, and he will think that his offer is extremely magnanamous. I wouldn't put it past TIIC to actually fly out some of his gals from the show he works on, to, yanno, suss out Faith and tell her what a great guy Loren is.

Speaking of which, does that drag show gig not pay Loren in actual money so he can, yanno, get a place to live? I find it difficult to believe that he doesn't make enough money to even rent a room in a shared apartment or house. There is more to this than The Lying Channel is telling us.

All the above aside, you can tell by the convo Faith had with her besties about 'what is Loren's lifestyle like?' and 'does he have a good standard of living' type questions, yeah, she's not in this for a green card, nosiree!

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 9/1/2024 at 6:57 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Married four times? No more calls, folks, we have a winner.

And now we know why his daughter was crying when dropping him off at the airport. It’s a weariness combined with the fatigue of knowing her father is about to embark on more foolishness and she will once again have to pick up the pieces. Just like Jamal and his mother with Usman. And others. 

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3

Hola my delightful peeps! How's everyone's weekend been? I puttered and napped, it was perfect. Houseguest went to an anime con in the Poconos and just got back with many stories. Not all good ones! Sounded like my worst nightmare but she had fun. 

Who is the woman in green on the couch? 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola my delightful peeps! How's everyone's weekend been? I puttered and napped, it was perfect. Houseguest went to an anime con in the Poconos and just got back with many stories. Not all good ones! Sounded like my worst nightmare but she had fun. 

Hello and Happy Sunday to you! 

I absolutely detest the new Pillow Talk format.

Also, those Mando commercials are getting even more obnoxious. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I think the woman in green is Meisha.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

@Pepper Mostly how is the hubby?

He's good! The docs still don't have a diagnosis, biopsies keep coming back inconclusive. He's going for another scan soon. Fingers crossed! Meanwhile he's feeling good, driving Uber, and will be working for a few days this week. Thanks so much for asking! 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 6
  • Love 3

Hi everyone! Covid shot Friday and it hurt like hell yesterday. Better today. Also, Verizon came Thursday for a forced upgrade and now I barely can operate remote, signal suddenly goes out, recording is tricky, and faces on my screen are elongated …

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Hi everyone! Covid shot Friday and it hurt like hell yesterday. Better today. Also, Verizon came Thursday for a forced upgrade and now I barely can operate remote, signal suddenly goes out, recording is tricky, and faces on my screen are elongated …

Dear Verizon,

Don’t fix it if it ain’t broken.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
Just now, judylo said:

Oh no! Gawd I hate Verizon. And Comcast. 

I got a Covid shot Saturday, it hurt a lot! And I was tired out but by Sunday I was fine. 

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He's good! The docs still don't have a diagnosis, biopsies keep coming back inconclusive. He's going for another scan soon. Fingers crossed! Meanwhile he's feeling good, driving Uber, and will be working for a few days this week. Thanks so much for asking! 

Good to know that he is doing well.  Keep us posted.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Noooo I’m so sorry, I hate that forced upgrade bullshit that is usually a downgrade, how are you overall?

• Like 3