Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E24: Tell All: No Limits Part 5

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I really hope Liz sticks to never speaking to Ed again after this.

I hope so too, but this is TLC. No way. They will keep dragging this out. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 4
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’d rather hug the devil…I want to bring back an old saying “ I told them to go t9 the devil!”

I'll start saying that! 

Civil war cannon? In Georgia? Great. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1

🎶The devil went down to Georgia, he was looking for a soul to steal. He met Angela and ran screaming back to hell.🎵

• Like 2
  • Fire 4
  • LOL 10

I'm so glad Michael could get away from Angela, I think she got what she deserved being alone.  At last Michael is free and not abused anymore.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

Well, we made it at last, peeps! Thanks for all the laughs, kind words, tips, and TV recommendations. May this be the last we all ever see of Angie. Or Ed. 

Love you all, my people! See you tomorrow night! 

• Like 3
  • Love 7

Good night everyone, let's hope the new season will bring us people that want to be loved and do not fight .....but we all know that will be impossible,

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

And you know Angela was a raging, crazy bitch when they got home, especially since her PI proved her wrong.

Too bad for her that she raged on national TV. I'd be surprised if the courts don't side with Michael and let him stay. But what kind of job skills does he have since she wouldn't allow him to work? That might cost her, too, so he can get some skills.

Also, her skin!!! She put so much focus on her boobs or whatever, what about skin care? Does she know such a thing exists?

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
3 minutes ago, politichick said:

And you know Angela was a raging, crazy bitch when they got home, especially since her PI proved her wrong.

Too bad for her that she raged on national TV. I'd be surprised if the courts don't side with Michael and let him stay. But what kind of job skills does he have since she wouldn't allow him to work? That might cost her, too, so he can get some skills.

Also, her skin!!! She put so much focus on her boobs or whatever, what about skin care? Does she know such a thing exists?

Fuck Angela….she needs to go to the devil

13 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Gone With The Wind.

I heard it in an episode of Columbo and Miss Marple

“See you soon, Mykul!”

(Not if I see you first!) 

I tried to get more of Angela’s Hell Hole in the photo but it was too big. 

IMG_6112.jpeg

If anyone wants an update on Angela vs Michael 

Spoiler

She filed for an annulment, claiming she didn’t know his location to serve the papers. He started a GFM for his legal expenses and quickly made over $45K. That drove Angela wild! Michael is also suing her for his money from the show that she kept from him and spousal support. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 9

Glad Michael got away from the crazy bat. Did she say in one of these tell alls that shes 58?! Looking 85. 

I don’t get the Loren and Alex hate, but I like how they stood their ground. Her telling Rob she understands him was gold. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I’m much older than that hag, I used  to bake in a tanning machine in May before summers  ,only snuck a smoke in high school parking when I was 15-16 but I look 20+ years younger. There is nothing loving about her and the grandkids don’t have a chance. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Does anyone believe Manual will actually go back to Equador, yeah not me. I think he's been watching the others and he is trying to pull a fast one. That dude never loved Ashley and she's too blind, dim, ir in denial to see it. I think he's just here fir the green card. Ditto Jasmine, Michael and Sophie.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

I've just started watching my recording and Sophie and Thais were beyond unreasonable to Loren. They've been saying that Loren talks about them, behind their backs, and she & Alex don't share their "real life".

Wtf? They couldn't come up with a single incident (other than Loren saying Pat should address John). 

When Rob brought up counseling, the look on Sophie's face was not "excited" or "hopeful", but more like, "Oh nuts, and right after I've met someone who I'm really interested in". That look was total indifference.

I'm curious if there will be backlash because of Sophie's and Thais mean girl nonsense.

I'm starting to wish there was someone, anyone, who immigrated here on 90 Day visa, and who isn't complaining about their spouse's lack of support, or sponsorship? Is anyone happy after moving to America for a new beginning? (Well, Danielle's Mohammed loves America)

On 8/22/2024 at 10:51 AM, HorrrGoodnight said:

No way I'm doing this shit for a 5th time.

Just come for the comments, and you'll enjoy lower blood pressure,  😆 LOL

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh dear god, now she's saying that Kobe's being sexist? I cannot with this shrieking shrew.

I seriously question Angela's end game. She's already acknowledged that the public's on Michael's side. I also do NOT believe she brought that PI in without screening what he's about to say.

Angela's been doing reality TV spots for awhile. Wouldn't it be something if Angela felt the relationship was done, even after they married. But she's aware the fans love Michael so she knew it's important to keep her end of the bargain by bringing him over. But they both agreed to put on a big "break up", so he can start over. She probably even suggested the GoFundme.

Something is not being truthfully shared with us.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I’m confused. I would imagine everyone is going to the same airport (most likely EWR) when they leave the mansion, so why did Ed and Liz leave in two cars? Did Loren and Alex really leave much earlier than the rest? All they did was leave directly for their flight from the studio like Angela and Michael instead of going back to the mansion for a few more free drinks. (Some sharp eyed Redditors noticed Thais triple dipping the veggie tray!)  

and how on earth did they let Emily on a plane? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hate Angela but it’s clear that Loren and Alexi want to get the TLC cash on their own terms…especially because they had a spin off. They are boring and exhausting and think they are more important than they are…dime a dozen kiddos

I really like Loren and Alexi and have followed them since the beginning. And they have gone through some challenges that were more than just a mommy makeover. 

I need them on the show because they're relatable. They fight their issues the same way I do: miscommunication, then discussions, followed sometimes by tears, then resolution. 

If all I saw was dysfunctional couples whose marriages won't even last, I couldn't watch. I need to see some couples who did this for the right reason. (Robert & Anny)

Then again, I identify more with Emily when it comes to her humour and how she can make Kobe laugh. (I do the same for my mate.)

But please 90 Day, keep at least 2 regular, authentic couples for each season, ahem, if they exist...

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, Shelbie said:

I hate sewing but I love watching The Great British Sewing Bee. Same vibes as Pottery Throwdown.
 Last year was the first season of The Great Canadian Pottery Throwdown. It was good. Maybe you could find it on YouTube.

Where do you watch sewing bee?  It’s not shown on any US networks. 

6 hours ago, tvrox said:

Ed, you are not a problem solver

Surprisingly enough, though, he was right that men generally think women are trying to get some solution when we're just venting. My husband and I were at cross purposes and I couldn't understand his frustration when he suddenly blurted out, "What do you want me to do?" I was flabbergasted and said, "Just listen." Ah, the mystery was then revealed, LOL.

That doesn't make Ed any more tolerable, though!

• Like 6
(edited)
7 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok Ashley is saying she only cares about knowing the kids so she can cross examine them about lies….she is fucking awful 

I'm not a huge fan of Ashley's,  but I do question why he's never introduced her to his family and kids? Even if she could do FaceTime because her spanish is great and the kids should get used to saying hello to her. She wouldn't do anything underhanded with the kids, but I could see her befriending his ex, for some intel 😆 🤣 

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 3

Seconding British show recommendations:  No Offence. Transgressive police officers, made by the British Shameless creators. Chelsea Detective. Great stories and characters. Line Of Duty: amazing show about anticorruption unit. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Shelbie said:

Love those two. Watched the first season of McDonald and Dodds and My Life is Murder. Recommend both of them.

I've always liked crime shows, but I've been watching too much true crime lately, and it's getting to me. However, one fallback is the original Forensic Files. I love Peter Thomas, the late narrator. His voice is soothing, unlike the topics!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Gobi said:

Call me crazy, but I think these two lovebirds are going to make it.

Which 2 are you talking about? I don't see anyone but Emily/Kobe and Loren/Alexi staying married. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So Alexi is basically like “if you behave I won’t do hand gestures “ with his smug ass face..l used to like him but fuck off Alexi

Aw, come on.... Didn't you agree with him when he said "If you stop interrupting all the time, I'll stop with the hand gestures."

That cracked me up! Finally, someone told her to quit butting in, with her "emotional translations".

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t think the polygraph machine works if you have alcohol in your system….just saying….lol

This guy saying 100% accurate...what a con. There is a reason they aren't admissible in court. He didn't even ask her preliminary questions to establish her base line.

Interesting no one else had to answer questions. Another set-up by Sharp.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Gobi said:

There's a reason lie detector results are not admissible as evidence in court. Just sayin'.

You beat me to it again! Sorry!

• LOL 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Chalby said:

Which 2 are you talking about? I don't see anyone but Emily/Kobe and Loren/Alexi staying married. 

Gino and Jasmine. It's a joke.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’m confused. I would imagine everyone is going to the same airport (most likely EWR) when they leave the mansion, so why did Ed and Liz leave in two cars? Did Loren and Alex really leave much earlier than the rest? All they did was leave directly for their flight from the studio like Angela and Michael instead of going back to the mansion for a few more free drinks. (Some sharp eyed Redditors noticed Thais triple dipping the veggie tray!)  

The mansion was in northern New Jersey, so some of them may have left via Newark airport and others not.

• Useful 2
6 hours ago, surfgirl said:

Does anyone believe Manual will actually go back to Equador, yeah not me. I think he's been watching the others and he is trying to pull a fast one. That dude never loved Ashley and she's too blind, dim, ir in denial to see it. I think he's just here fir the green card. Ditto Jasmine, Michael and Sophie.

Manual always seemed to cringe around Ashley and she never seemed to like anything about him. Her bragging about their sexcapades seemed fake, imo.  

• Like 2
5 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Seconding British show recommendations:  No Offence. Transgressive police officers, made by the British Shameless creators. Chelsea Detective. Great stories and characters. Line Of Duty: amazing show about anticorruption unit. 

I loved all of these. No Offence especially. 

I see Sister Wives returning in three weeks. 

For the love of god, WHY? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Where do you watch sewing bee?  It’s not shown on any US networks. 

I’m in Canada and there is a channel called Makeful that shows it.

• Useful 1
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

Don't be confused, it's just not worth it with these people.

Ed & Liz would have left in 2 cars because they're going to 2 different parts of the country & they're not together.

Loren & Alexi probably got the earliest flight possible to get away from these idiots, wouldn't you?

Emily & Kobe drove, pretty sure they were asked that exact question & they said that in part 1.

They probably all left quite close to each other but production has to make it look good.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, Shelbie said:

I’m in Canada and there is a channel called Makeful that shows it.

Oh, you're lucky.  I don't know why no one has managed to pick it up in the US.  Sometimes a few episodes show up on YouTube.  I'm an avid sewer, so I wish I could watch it. 

3 hours ago, Shrek said:

Ed & Liz would have left in 2 cars because they're going to 2 different parts of the country & they're not together.

Well, everybody is going to different parts of the country, but they're all leaving from the same airport! I think it was just for "optics." Here's something else that confused me. Loren and Alex just left earlier than the others, followed by Angela and Michael, but the rest went back to the mansion where the booze was flowing. I thought that meant they were spending another night there and would go their separate ways in the morning, but it looked like everyone went home that same night. 

3 hours ago, Shrek said:

Loren & Alexi probably got the earliest flight possible to get away from these idiots, wouldn't you?

Emily & Kobe drove, pretty sure they were asked that exact question & they said that in part 1.

Thanks for the clarification about Kobe driving. I missed that discussion. 

I can see L&A getting on an early flight home but she said they'd get to Florida after midnight and it's only a three hour flight from NJ. Maybe she meant they'd get home that late if they'd stayed at the mansion? 

But @Shrek, you're right. I'm wasting too many brain cells on this manufactured drama. 

• Like 2