Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 13 Finale/Aftershow LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Even on the jury Q still has to make it about him

Better than 2 people trying to come up with reasons to vote for them.

(edited)

Everyone on the jury is going hard for Kenzie except Q who just is going to be mad she said she was placating him. 

and Q’s just auditioning for Jeff’s job. 

Edited by RockShrimp
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I like these questions from the jury.

Tell what the questions are?  (I can't watch because Son is watching NBA.)

Just now, RockShrimp said:

Everyone on the jury is going hard for Kenzie except Q who just is going to be mad she said she was placating him. 

Unless Kenzie was going to completely credit Q for her entire game, he was never voting for her, clearly. He is so mad that Kenzie is the last Yanu standing.  

• Like 4

Seriously, if Charlie loses simply because he didn't want to put himself in fire they need to get rid of fire-making once and for all.

• Like 9
Just now, wallflower75 said:

....Kenzie thought Liz was a threat?  Ohhhhkay.

Charlie said the same thing.  Guess they are pandering for her vote.

• Like 2
Just now, wallflower75 said:

....Kenzie thought Liz was a threat?  Ohhhhkay.

they're fishing for votes.

• Useful 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

We're a little bit behind here--the show got paused for a bathroom break and we haven't got caught up yet.

Gotta do what you gotta do.  None of those people win in at least most other seasons, and not so deserving in this season

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

We're a little bit behind here--the show got paused for a bathroom break and we haven't got caught up yet.

Liz, is that you? :D

Edited by WatcherUp2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3

We don't need to hear from Q Jeff.  We've heard enough.

And of course he asks the dumbest question.  Sorry, but I don't care if they are multi-millionaires or want to be selfish and go buy a Porsche, if they played the best game they deserve the money.

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Brown44 said:

These people are insane if Charlie doesn't win in a sweep.

Based on what? Challenge wins, social game, alliance building? Kenzie is his equal in those.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Well he did also say that he'd have taken her to the end if he won the necklace because he believed he could beat her. 

4 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Yeah I don't think that was the best answer Charlie about not needing to make fire for your game. 

Idk why he wasn’t just like: I won immunities. 

4 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Anyone else feel like taking a nap right now?

The TV set maybe.  If there was ever a time for that old school static graphic to return, this is the time

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

Did Liz get to ask a question? Or Hunter?

Didn't see Liz but Hunter asked the question about what Kenzie and Charlie would have done if they'd been the one to win Immunity and were in Ben's position. 

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Shermie said:

Based on what? Challenge wins, social game, alliance building? Kenzie is his equal in those.

Really though?

I think the jury liked Kenzie’s answer about working since she was young and wanting a retirement.  Hairstyling is not easy.  

Q taking over the jury . Good gravy.  

is Liz really a millionaire?  Did she not get a question?

(edited)

I think Kenz wins. Like 2 or 3 votes for Charlie but Kenz wins. No votes for sad sack Ben

Edited by Lamima
2 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

I think the jury liked Kenzie’s answer about working since she was young and wanting a retirement.  Hairstyling is not easy.  

Q taking over the jury . Good gravy.  

is Liz really a millionaire?  Did she not get a question?

I wonder how Q was in Ponderosa.  Was he still in game mode and trying to get everyone to vote for who he wants to see win?  I wish we still had that.

I'm so glad it wasn't a tie and irrelevant Ben got to cast the tie breaking vote.

I was rooting for Charlie and think Kenzie's another example of a social gamer winning.  But I don't completely hate the outcome.  I'm glad it wasn't unanimous at least.

• Like 1
  • Love 1