Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

The season 11 reunion continues when Ally and Jo join the group and Andy Cohen presses Scheana and Schwartz for details on their secret makeout in Vegas. Ariana opens up about the disconnect she felt with Scheana after the Lake Tahoe trip. Katie makes a surprising revelation about her "revenge bang" with Schwartz's best friend. Lala blows up on Schwartz for continuing to gaslight Jo about their relationship. Ally reflects on her future with James and sets clear boundaries for his behavior. Sandoval draws James' fury when he suggests Mya doesn't belong to Ariana.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Just when I think I couldn’t dislike Schwartz more he has to go and make me have sympathy for Jo and I realize I was wrong.

I can dislike him more.

• Like 11
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7

Didn’t Schwartz say something like “I could probably marry Jo and be happy” at some point earlier this season.   I feel uncomfortable about the way she’s been treated.

I wish people would stop telling Ariana what she should do and how she should feel.  What don’t they understand that she stayed in the house because she owns 1/2 of it and everything in it.

I can’t stand Sheana talking about her band, god help me.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Didn’t Schwartz say something like “I could probably marry Jo and be happy” at some point earlier this season.   I feel uncomfortable about the way she’s been treated.

I wish people would stop telling Ariana what she should do and how she should feel.  What don’t they understand that she stayed in the house because she owns 1/2 of it and everything in it.

I can’t stand Sheana talking about her band, god help me.

Schwartz said again that he would marry Jo in eight years outside El Rey, after Sandoval's show. That was in the episode before the season finale episode. Schwartz obviously thinks he can do better than Jo.

I would stay in the same house with all the nice furniture and decorations I chose (even if it was with a former partner) if I had to, meaning until the situation was resolved. I would have preferred to stay forever, but this is not feasible in many cases, that's why people have to sell the house.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5

Katie needs to turn her viciousness down to 11. She comes across like an absolute psycho. She thinks she's entitled to lash out at anyone anytime, but her treatment of Jo is beyond.

And why is Lisa even around at this point? She has no purpose.

• Like 15

Ariana let Lala dig her own grave, never once raising her voice or leaving her seat. Masterclass. 

Scheana's band? 🤮

I love that Katie's human & can express sympathy for Jo after seeing how the entire situation played out. But I also  completely understand why she initally villianized her, especially considering the text Jo  sent her. 100% #teamkatie

Sandoval calling Mya the dog "it" highlights exactly why she belongs to/with Ariana. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Lisa needs to just go home lol she’s not needed.

Lala is the fake one. She’s so shitty and she needs to shut up. I don’t understand what she doesn’t understand about what Ariana’s saying lol it’s pretty clear.

Lol no one wants Scheana on DWTS.

Ugh Schwartz. He’s such a tool. The way he thinks he’s coming off as so lovable and funny. He thinks he’s so much smarter then everyone too which he always has. His new gf is 23 too lol.

I don’t like Jo I think she’s fake but I would bet Schwartz really led her on. She’d take him back in 5 seconds flat tho. Not sure why she’s so into a wet dishrag like him but she’s very try hard and annoying.

Sandoval and his little bitchy smirks. He’s still the worst. He’s such a liar. I don’t care about anything he says about James I don’t believe it and James has obviously grown a lot and I enjoy him lol he cracks me up. Sandoval just sucks.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I love Katie’s reaction to Scheana insisting that she has plans with the band.

They should not invite Scheana to compete on Dancing With the Stars, just on principle.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3

I didn't  care for Jo at first, then I really  grew to like her. I can't  with Katie, the flashbacks  on this show and even on The Valley, she's  never seems happier,  then when she's  putting  someone  down. I don't  know how Schwartz put up with her, and I'm no fan of his. I hope Jo finds someone decent. 

The faces Ariana  and Katie pull, makes me think Ariana  has watched this season,  regardless  of what she says.

I'd watch Scheana  on DWTS,  Ariana  was ver good.  Lisa is there because  it's her show, I'd be there if it was mine! I'm glad she spoke about Graham/ Hippie. It was only her and James there, when Lisa gave Hippie back to him.

Also glad Andy said to Ariana that leaving food skewers beside her bed from the night before,  was kind of gross. Why didn't  she have a lock put on her door,  then nobody  could fix the AC.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

In the beginning Schwartz seemed bumbling but harmless. Sandoval was  ambitious and callow. All common enough for guys in their 20's esp ones who had opportunities for fame and material success handed to them.

watching them now causes  the skin to crawl..

Schwartz has been  consistently abusive to Katie throughout their relationship. He's revealed a stealth cruelty that seems to make him happy  tho' he pretends to be "joking". 

Sandoval was ,to my mind, summed up on the "Worlds Toughest Test" when on the last endeavor the remaining contestants were to convince their captors to keep them alive . The military tester guys observing the scenes said to each other re: Sandoval " He just can't convince anyone he has value. He's actually made them want to eliminate him! He'd be dead already if this was real".  Sandoval had actually done well in the physical challenges but totally failed when it came to people.

These boys have grown into men physically but haven't matured emotionally or mentally and are spiritually hollow. Its sad and repulsive. Imo.

• Like 17
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

I loved Lala complaining that Ariana should have defended her when Charli was criticizing her. Then Ariana says, “I did address that with you. They just never aired it.” And then they show us the conversation. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1

"Reunion, Part 2".  The season 11 reunion continues when Ally and Jo join the group and Andy Cohen presses Scheana and Schwartz for details on their secret makeout in Vegas. Ariana opens up about the disconnect she felt with Scheana after the Lake Tahoe trip. Katie makes a surprising revelation about her "revenge bang" with Schwartz's best friend. Lala blows up on Schwartz for continuing to gaslight Jo about their relationship. Ally reflects on her future with James and sets clear boundaries for his behavior. Sandoval draws James' fury when he suggests Mya doesn't belong to Ariana.

Of course, since there are three parts to the reunion, this one would be snoozefest.

• I had partially forgotten how incestuous this group is, so of course Schemer has "made out" with everyone in the group and Katie banged Max more than once.
  • Speaking of Katie, she really is an assassin of joy, isn't she? What a vicious bitch. She owes Jo a real apology for how she treated her. 
  • Katie's ugly dress was super distracting. It's all I could see, a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen.
  • I like Schwartz, but really dude, can you just tell Jo where you two stand?
  • If Ally charges $1.95 per hour for her astrology sessions, she is overcharging by a lot.
  • I'm glad Andy pointed out that Ariana is a slob for leaving those chicken skewers on her nightstand, but I was beyond tired of "Doggie-gate" by the end of that episode. Does it really matter who left the door open? Leaving bad things for a dog around and hoping someone keeps the door closed is foolish.
  • Speaking of which, I really dislike Anne for some reason, so I really didn't give a shit about her trying to work for Ariana while being Sandoval's maid.
  • I don't give a shit about Schemer's issue with being on DWtS and her "music".

• Like 7
2 hours ago, BlueHawk said:

In the beginning, Schwartz seemed bumbling but harmless. Sandoval was ambitious and callow. All common enough for guys in their 20s, especially ones who had opportunities for fame and material success handed to them.

Watching them now causes the skin to crawl…

Fame and TomTom completely went to their heads. They thought they were bulletproof.

• Like 5
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I don’t know any guys over the age of twelve who use the term “my best friend.”

That would be me. 😃

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

I don’t feel bad for Jo. She was part of the friend group through Kristen and knew who Schwartz was. She was hoping to land him. She was used. 
I love James Kennedy this season. I could listen to him rip Sandoval for the whole hour.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Schwartz thinks he’s superior to Katie, because his reaction to her having sex with Max was so much more mature and Zen compared to Katie’s reaction to Schwartz kissing Rachquel and Schwartz having sex with Jo again and again after she couch-surfed at his house. 

He likes to overlook that Katie never would have had sex with Max if Schwartz had honored the “Neither of us can be physically intimate with people in our circle of friends” stipulation. 

James: When we see a plane, we know one of our scenes is coming up.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 10
  • LOL 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

They should not invite Scheana to compete on Dancing With the Stars, just on principle.

I love this telegraphing by her to the DWTS producers - PICK MEEEE!  I dunno honey - your past isn't the greatest - people DO remember Cibriani....

Edited by Carolina Girl
Original post was just too mean for this early in the a.m.
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2

Lala disappoints me. I used to really like her. 

But I was very happy that she told Schwartz that he gaslighted Jo. Because he absolutely did. And it is hurtful to Jo that he now seems so proud of his relationship with the youngster Sophia.

• Like 10
8 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I love this telegraphing by her to the DWTS producers - PICK MEEEE!  I dunno honey - your past isn't the greatest - people DO remember Cibriani....

Who? 😏

• LOL 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, Marley said:

Lol no one wants Scheana on DWTS.

No one connected with DWTS has any idea she exists.

4 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I really dislike Anne for some reason, so I really didn't give a shit about her trying to work for Ariana while being Sandoval's maid.

I didn't dislike her, but didn't like her either.  But the funniest part of that was Tom feeling "betrayed".  She's not your family or your friend, Tom, she was YOUR EMPLOYEE.  (In fairness, this is not an uncommon attitude from management regarding their workers.)

22 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

James: When we see a plane, we know one of our scenes is coming up.

I still honestly can't stand James, but this was funny and showed a decent attitude.

The weird glossing over this recently of alcohol bringing up James' shitty behavior so much that his GF moved out for two days was a bit strange.

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

“Katie’s always herself. She has been for eleven seasons. And she’s been hated for it.”

This is true, but also not any kind of injustice.  If being yourself is being a dour and mean dark cloud, why shouldn't I hate you?

It's a bit like "I tell it like it is" being used to justify shitty behavior.  OK, but you're still shitty.  And?

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

On that note, I would watch the heck out of James or Katie on DWTS.

Jo seemed profoundly uncomfortable on that stage with Andy and the group.  It was hard to watch.  And Schwartz patting her on the shoulder repeating "Joseph, Joseph" made me want to throw something at his head.  Not everyone should be on reality tv, so I hope Jo moves on.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

Schwartz starting his description of his new future ex with how good looking she is BUT that's the least of her charming attributes was the most Schwartz thing ever.

Every other tool in the toolbox must look at this tool and say, "What a tool."

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Oh! But are you male or female? I meant I don’t know any men who reference their best friend. 

I am male. I don't say it often, tho.

18 minutes ago, Lassus said:

No one connected with DWTS has any idea she exists.

Ha ha ha! 

I didn't dislike her but didn't like her either.  But the funniest part of that was Tom feeling "betrayed".  She's not your family or your friend, Tom, she was YOUR EMPLOYEE.  (In fairness, this is not an uncommon attitude from management regarding their workers.)

I see your point, but I don't blame Tom for feeling that way because Anne was bad-mouthing him while working for him and I don't think she told Tom she was interviewing with Ariana.

The weird glossing over this recently of alcohol bringing up James' shitty behavior so much that his GF moved out for two days was a bit strange.

Lack of material for a three-part reunion?

7 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Schwartz starting his description of his new future ex with how good looking she is BUT that's the least of her charming attributes was the most Schwartz thing ever.

Every other tool in the toolbox must look at this tool and say, "What a tool."

Yeah, Schwartz just wanted to be dating an inexperienced younger girl.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Can someone explain Sandoval’s joke about lockjaw and shitting out a condom?

I think he implied Katie has a penis. 😲

(edited)
1 hour ago, Lassus said:

I didn't dislike her, but didn't like her either.  But the funniest part of that was Tom feeling "betrayed".  She's not your family or your friend, Tom, she was YOUR EMPLOYEE.  (In fairness, this is not an uncommon attitude from management regarding their workers.)

Oh, the irony and the audacity to feel -- and to actually say out loud -- that he feels betrayed.

On second thought, maybe it's not all that ironic, as this kind of thing isn't unexpected of him.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1

To me, Katie is a just an old mean girl with decades of experience at rationalizations and justifications for her mean girl behavior.  The flashbacks really reminded me of this. She gloms on to what she decides is a "legit" reason to dislike someone (doesn't have to be something done to her, can be on behalf of someone else) and then works tirelessly to ensure that grudge is carried.

Please, Katie, "hating" is not a hobby. It's just such a terrible look and terrible way to live. Her friends seem to really love and value her friendship, and that says alot of good things about her. So if she could just drop the recreational hating it would be awesome.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
(edited)

Schwartz is despicable. He did play and use Jo. 

James still had alcohol addiction/anger issues a year ago (and he probably still does) although he is supposedly clean for years. His behavior was abusive toward Ally, so I take his "growing up" with a grain of salt. I believe this is mostly for the show because he was advised (probably by Ally, but also by PR) to present a different image. I mentioned it before, and this proves my point. 

What a pleasure to have Katie around (not!). I like her hair though. 

Anne was looking for her chance to promote herself, and she succeeded by getting on team Ariana, after she was Sandoval's assistant for at least three years. She was a guest (at the bar) on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live a few days ago.

Lala managed to hijack a good portion of the reunion again. 

I don't watch reality competition shows, but even if I did, I wouldn't bother to watch Scheana. She seems to be obsessed with participating in Dancing with the Stars, but I'm sure she would be with anything. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I think he implied Katie has a penis. 😲

3 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Can someone explain Sandoval’s joke about lockjaw and shitting out a condom?

He said it about Scheana.

When someone (Andy?) jokingly asked how the sex was after saying he'd also made a move on her...because of course everyone wants her 😂

Edited by snarts
Can't reorder quotes from my phone
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

I legit laughed when Andy said "you stayed with Schwartz" when Ally was talking about how she left James for a few days. Everyone was like "wait, what!"

I love Ariana shutting Lala down. She handled it perfectly. Lala looked like an idiot who keeps screaming "my child!" every time something doesn't go her way. 

• Like 10

I hated and continue to hate Schwartz’s simpering innocent act.  Like acting as if Katie’s hookups with Max made them ‘even’.  As if he had not spent their whole relationship (and marriage!) cheating on her. I don’t buy for a second that he was merely a ‘make-out  slut’. He was sloppy blackout drunk yet somehow remembered that he’d stopped short of having sex?  Bitch please…

• Like 11

I guess the show is on hiatus,  until Ariana  is finished  with Chicago.(apparently she can dance, but her voice  isn't  the best) Andy asked, Ariana is coming back?? and was told yes. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, dancingdreamer said:

Ariana is coming back?? and was told yes.

I don't know if they'd admit this show is finished at the Reunion.  I mean, what is there to come back TO?  Scandoval has run its course, Ariana has moved out, Schwartz is a simpering nasty piece of pudding, Lala is singularly phony and uninteresting, despite the screaming, Katie is just THERE, really, Schena and that jerk she married get on my last nerve and frankly James and Ally serve only as a warning not to buy a home near an airport.

So I'll be interested to see if they jimmy up something in the hiatus to get someone to tune in.  Unless that taking "VPR" off their Instagram or whatever was designed to spur interest in them coming back.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
20 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Also glad Andy said to Ariana that leaving food skewers beside her bed from the night before,  was kind of gross. Why didn't  she have a lock put on her door,  then nobody  could fix the AC.

So gross, I’m glad Andy called her out.  And her “It’s MY space” dramatics.. yeah your space needs to be accessed for repairs.  Be an adult.

9 hours ago, Jel said:

To me, Katie is a just an old mean girl with decades of experience at rationalizations and justifications for her mean girl behavior.  The flashbacks really reminded me of this. She gloms on to what she decides is a "legit" reason to dislike someone (doesn't have to be something done to her, can be on behalf of someone else) and then works tirelessly to ensure that grudge is carried.

Please, Katie, "hating" is not a hobby. It's just such a terrible look and terrible way to live. Her friends seem to really love and value her friendship, and that says alot of good things about her. So if she could just drop the recreational hating it would be awesome.

She is a mean girl wannabe queen bee.  She was always a follower of mean Stassi who wore her “mean-ness” like a badge to be proud of.  Her group of jerk friends long gone, she looks like a loser hanging out with people she clearly hates so she can still be on this pathetic show.

• Like 9
4 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

I guess the show is on hiatus,  until Ariana  is finished  with Chicago.(apparently she can dance, but her voice  isn't  the best) Andy asked, Ariana is coming back?? and was told yes. 

Ariana has another show she is doing and won’t be available to film VR this summer.

The promo for next week shows Sandoval turned towards Ariana with tears streaming down his face - sounds like he's apologizing.  And Ariana is crying and says she just wants him gone.  Sandoval could have talked with Ariana at any time to sincerely apologize and take responsibility for his heinous behaviour. During the whole time he was living with her he could have apologized, at any time prior to the reunion he could have apologized, but no, not him.  He must do it ON CAMERA with an audience.  (Lala must approve.)   It brings to mind the saying:  If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?  If an apology didn't happen in front of an audience, did it really happen?  We've seen Sandoval not take any responsibility all season, he's shown no contrition, he's spoken about how well he's getting back into the group, he's played the victim. He's a shit human being and Ariana is well out of it.  One of the many problems is that he's been the same shit person for all the seasons of Vanderpump Rules, just worse.  Same with Schwartz.  They are both vile people.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

After Show:

Brock had no idea James dated Kristen in earlier seasons. James is incredulous. The producer has to explain that Brock probably never watched those seasons. 

• LOL 2
4 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

The promo for next week shows Sandoval turned towards Ariana with tears streaming down his face - sounds like he's apologizing.  And Ariana is crying and says she just wants him gone.  Sandoval could have talked with Ariana at any time to sincerely apologize and take responsibility for his heinous behaviour. During the whole time he was living with her he could have apologized, at any time prior to the reunion he could have apologized, but no, not him.  He must do it ON CAMERA with an audience.  (Lala must approve.)   It brings to mind the saying:  If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?  If an apology didn't happen in front of an audience, did it really happen?  We've seen Sandoval not take any responsibility all season, he's shown no contrition, he's spoken about how well he's getting back into the group, he's played the victim. He's a shit human being and Ariana is well out of it.  One of the many problems is that he's been the same shit person for all the seasons of Vanderpump Rules, just worse.  Same with Schwartz.  They are both vile people.  

Ariana refused to communicate with Sandoval in PRIVATE in any possible way since Sandoval broke. They used their assistants to convey messages to each other, even regarding simple things, something that was shown on VR, as well. This year's reunion was the only chance for Sandoval to say anything because Ariana refused to talk to him during regular filming. She better leave VR, and stop living in the same house if she wants him to disappear. It seems to me she wants him to leave the show, and the house.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Where in the timeline did Schwartz begin a relationship with Winter House costar Katie Flood? Schwartz says on the After Show that Katie Maloney did not have a problem with her.

Kristen says that it really surprised her to learn that Jo was staying with Schwartz and not with her. She reached out to Jo, asking what was going on with Schwartz. I think Jo was evasive and vague. Kristen pressed her. Jo continued with the frustrating replies. So then Kristen started sending a lot of aggressive texts. 

I think Jo did have a crush on Schwartz for many years and pounced as soon as she could. It’s kind of poetic that he Schwartzed her, the way he Schwartzed Katie. 

Heh. Katie says, “I raised him for twelve years. She can have at it.”

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

This year's reunion was the only chance for Sandoval to say anything because Ariana refused to talk to him during regular filming.

I'm not sure how narrow the path was, but they talked at the beach party and Tom was his normal douche so she told him fuck off for good.  And he was a massive douche in public during the entire aftermath prior to filming.  After that whole thing, why would one open themselves up to that?  And she still did at the beach and see what happened.

4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Brock had no idea James dated Kristen in earlier seasons. James is incredulous. The producer has to explain that Brock probably never watched those seasons.

This is actually kind of funny, because it shows a bit how ultimately unimportant and unmemorable the lives of nowhere WeHo drama queens (yes, that's also you, James) in their 20s is overall.  

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1