Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Seeing these couples again reminded me of why I'm not watching this season.

Got MILF?

Night all.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Those kids are adorable 

They really are. And the middle one is clearly a sensitive little soul. he was tearing up over "Mommy's boo boo". Sweet little guy. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 9

Good night, friends! See you gluttons for punishment tomorrow night. Stay out of the sex shop, it will only lead to tears. Thanks for all the laughs, I love you all, smooches! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I'm a little behind here, as always!

It looks like Michael self-sabotaged on purpose. He actually thought showing a text with them fighting over cheating would help him get the visa??

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
10 hours ago, judylo said:

Forgive me but I am kinda watching the MILFs.

You are stuck in a place with crappy food and even crappier roommates. You deserve to watch anything that gives you a moment of pleasure.
I hope you enjoy every episode.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Shelbie said:

Ed looks as horrible in a tank top as Garrick from Seeking Sister Wives.

Worn inside out with the bloody tags dangling out the back.  The man has an ongoing problem with this because it wasn't the first time.  Perhaps that is why we were blessed with that riveting scene of him wandering into the bedroom to pick up a random disheveled shirt on the bed that he then wrestled with for what felt like 3 minutes before finally giving up.  For context.  I could read the invisible thought bubble over his head:  the house cleaner can do it.

This franchise is officially dead in the water. 

• Like 4
12 hours ago, judylo said:

Property. Ugh. I like Kobe but I do not like his traditions. Sorry.

Emily's Mom:  I'm having trouble with the whole "property" issue.  Help me to see this in modern terms.

Kobe's Dad:  Very simple.  We give you bride price, we own her, she is now our property.  When she dies, we bury her here in Cameroon.

Kobe's Dad, you aren't helping!

But, we need a useless story line, so here we go.  Come to think of it, they are ALL useless story lines!

I am gobsmacked that Sophie and Rob infuriate me more than Grangela.  They just argue in circles and take me back to my high school dating relationships.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
15 hours ago, tvrox said:

Liz has to tell him when the trash day is???

Yes, I would have just let him have the trash pile up until he is trashed to death!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Exactly what I said. Why is she telling him about the garbage and why is she the one who knows this anyway? Fiona only knows what day is garbage day because all the trash bins in every room are empty, unless I forget one obviously.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

If dressing up for adult things is your game, knock yourself out.  But games alone won't save a doomed relationship, as Sophie and Rob found out.  Rob went for "hot" without thought of character, intelligence, or compatibility.  Sophie is stuck in 11th grade drama.  Seriously, she seems emotionally arrested.

I don't understand Nicole and Mackmood at all.  They couldn't get along in Egypt because she couldn't adjust herself to that culture.  Now it's the other way, and Mackmood can't fit in to the U.S. culture (yet-once he gets away from Nicole, perhaps).  If neither can stand the other exactly as they are right now, no "changing", how are they even friends, much less married?  Mackmood just has to go home.

Why is Liz even crying one tear over that troll of a man?  I get breakups are hard, but Ed seems less like a relationship and more of a bad habit that's hard to break.  And Liz, getting your daughter into this mess is on you.  Were I a single mom with young-ish kids, it would be months before any involvement.  I wonder what it is that even tops Ed's worst?

Michael should have just bombed the interview on  purpose.  That's one mighty green card if he has to deal with that hag.

In my next life, I get to marry Alexei (or one like him).  And know that I love Mr. Traveler very much.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/19/2024 at 8:50 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Yeah, at a horse vet. 

Makes a change from the coffee shop, or the paint aisle at Home Depot. 

I feel like Emily's mother doesn't understand a lot of things. She doesn't seem too bright. 

Those parents are a mess and in a mess. At this rate their daughter (the one who seems least bright to me, and the lisp doesn't help) and her (very nice) husband will be living in their basement forever. As in 24/7. And continuing to pop out kids. I don't see Emily ever going to work, and I don't know what Kobe's prospects are. Are they expecting to live off the TLC t** forever?

I think Lisa (E's mom) is taking out years of anger (as default cook, manager, babysitter, chauffeur, etc., in addition to work on the farm) on this trip. I can understand a first slip-up as far as having a baby, but to keep having kids you can't afford? Birth control!! Or tell them to move to Cameroon for the next 5 years. /h 

David and Lisa need a PLAN with them to move out, have their own place, and work toward entirely supporting  themselves. It won't be easy because E's parents have done everything for her. Her Dad will never retire at this rate. They may have to downsize and move to a senior community to get any privacy back. 

What do her siblings (she has 4 - ?) think about all this?!     

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 3
On 5/19/2024 at 8:36 PM, MagicEyes said:

Jasmine didn't spend that much time with her children when they were in the same country.

My husband says she’s 45.  Who paid for all her surgery?  Gino is a dope.  Speaking of, does TLC pay for Lauren’s makeover?

• Like 2

🎶 Alouette, gentille alouette, Alouette, je te plumerai...🎶

Continue til end, translate to English [ for those south of the Canadian ] and you will see poor Mackmoood, stripped featherless by a beret'd Nichole. He looks so lost and forlorn , even though he is not entirely blameless in their shit-show of a marriage.

Rob & Sophie...same ol', same ol'.

Jasmine & Gino...same ol', same ol'.

Liz & Pred...same ol', same ol'.

Emily & Kobe...new level of entitled stupid by Mother Emily.

Grangela & Mikuul...not even pretending we don't already know how this ends. FF.

• Like 3
(edited)

Is it me or does Mahmood look completely emaciated? Has Nicole thought to buy the poor guy a sandwich since he arrived?!? He's cheeks are completely sunkin in!

Edited by EastCoast4Life
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 5
On 5/22/2024 at 1:21 PM, EastCoast4Life said:

Is it me or does Mahmood look completely emaciated? Has Nicole thought to buy the poor guy a sandwich since he arrived?!? He's cheeks are completely sunkin in!

I think she made him a frozen pizza his first night? And the donuts for breakfast! She decimated his digestive tract in less than 24hrs. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4
On 5/22/2024 at 1:21 PM, EastCoast4Life said:

The two of them look like a pair of stick insects.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6

Catching the tail end of last week’s monstrosity. There’s got to be a more suitable name for this show.

Assley has pain in her ass past, everyone! That’s why she acts the way she does. Apparently, she has no agency over her actions.

• Like 1