Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 10 "Run the Red Light" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

Wtf Liz! Why does he have to pick her? Between Bhanu and Liz, thieve guys are unhinged.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

Interesting. Tiff hates Q. Maria and Kenzie I could see him choosing.  
Too bad Liz, you’re not the only one hungry. Holy cow what a melt down! 

• Like 6

Honestly, I can feel bad for Liz. She has not eaten and not gotten a chance to eat. Producers shouldn't have cast her, knowing she could eat so little but since she was cast, I can see that she really wasn't able to eat so she has far less energy than everyone and Q basically cold blocked her from the reward. 

Liz was also blaming Q for the last day over everything so it was bound to come out eventually.

But damn, I was not expecting that meltdown to happen at reward.

• Like 8

Oh, look, Probst whacks off while recruiting. With people like Q and Liz around, let’s not forget who the real enemy is.

• Like 1

Everyone is hungry, Liz, and don’t come on this damn show if you can’t eat 99% of what the options might be.  Q does not owe you a thing.  And frankly, I hate that Jeff manipulated all of this “blow up moment” 

• Like 11
  • Applause 5
(edited)

Okay, I feel sorry for Liz, but she really was not cut out for this game.  I think I feel more sorry Ben, Charlie, and Venus have to go back to camp with her.  I also don't see how Q blew up her spot.  She really isn't aware of her true standing.

On a brighter note, I like that Tiffany is probably going to play along working with Q just to get some Applebee's in her belly and a good night's sleep.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 3
Just now, Michichick said:

She’s the one who chose to come on this show knowing that she was allergic to so many common Survivor foods 

Yup.  They haven’t provided accommodation for vegetarians, people with physical limitations, older people, less fit people etc.   why does Liz feel so entitled?    Especially, as far as I recall, her and Q weren’t in an alliance.  

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, MerBearHou said:

Everyone is hungry, Liz, and don’t come on this damn show if you can’t eat 99% of what the options might be.  Q does not owe you a thing.  And frankly, I hate that Jeff manipulated all of this “blow up moment” 

To be fair, production could have simply not cast her. They chose to cast her, so that's on them more than her. I don't blame her for wanting to live out her dream. 

• Like 7

Wow, Liz.

But I think Q made the best choices for himself. 

Funny, a recruitment commercial right after Liz's blowup. Sign up for Survivor if you don't mind starving.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, Lamb18 said:

But I think Q made the best choices for himself. 

He did.

I don't blame him for making the choices he did. Is it gonna help him? Probably not, but I think it's better strategically for him to try to reconnect with Tiffany/Kenzie and utilize the only person who has shown empathy toward him, Maria.

• Like 4
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Funny, a recruitment commercial right after Liz's blowup. Sign up for Survivor if you don't mind starving.

If Probst could have made sand angels in Liz’s tears, he would have. He likes to pour salt in the wound, even when you’re not there.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
7 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

Shut up, Liz

That would've made for a decent episode title

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11

That was uncomfortable.  Seriously.  But what’s more uncomfortable is that they cast Liz knowing she was going to have trouble getting sustenance on the island.  I get that this is Survivor, where not eating is a hazard of the game, but not to this extreme for as long as it’s been for her.  They bounced someone a few seasons ago because they didn’t realize how difficult it would be for him to be off his psychotropic medications, but they let her on knowing how many food allergies she had, knowing there was a real risk that something like this would happen?

• Like 6
Just now, Lantern7 said:

The others are feeding Liz’s feelings. I think they would avoid her, but Q sucks that hard.

Liz also somehow seems more likeable to this group than Q or Venus.

Out of the three of them, in particular, Liz has been shown to have the least amount of problems with people, and I'm really not sure how. Beyond her multi businesses bothering her tribe, everyone seems neutral on her.

• Like 2

If Liz has so many allergies why did she even go on this show? She acts like not eating for days on end is a new concept. She should have known that going in. What a whiner. Send her home! 

• Like 15
  • Applause 1

I don’t feel one bit sorry for Liz, especially after that ridiculously childish screaming fit of hers.  She’s seen Survivor, she knows food is scarce.  She also knew she wouldn’t be able to eat 90% of the available food due to her allergies, so why did she bother to go on the show?  The entitlement of expecting to be rewarded for her own shortsightedness is astounding.  I would love to see her voted out next.  Then she can go eat at Ponderosa.

• Like 14
  • Applause 2

And to nobody's surprise, Q's attempt to woo back his tribe is failing because he hasn't put in the actual work to get them back on his side: SAY I'M SORRY, Q.

• Like 4

So Q is proposing an alliance between the remaining Siga and Yanu members.  

Kenzie compares Q to an unhealthy boyfriend.  I love that she says it takes more than this to woo her.

• Like 2

Why did Liz sign up for this show with all her allergies? Other players have children, have played this game with disabilities. I never saw any concessions made for them. The entitlement is unreal with this woman.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

Yeah, the casting people need to be beaten. “I’m a super fan with tons of allergies!” “I want to win a million hearts!” “I refer to myself in the third person and will quit anything!” “ALL APPROVED!!!”

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Applebee's is getting it's money's worth here.  

Okay, so could they really not eat the burger, or did they not want to eat it?  Seriously I feel like in other seasons that would have been devoured in a minute.

• Like 1

I feel sorry for her.  But as others have said, she knew what she was getting into.  

But now, the others who weren't chosen are having to sit there and listen to her whine about her entitlement.  I would like her more if she would show some recognition that the others weren't chosen either.  

And the bit about it being her special thing with her daughter?  Please.  The inability to eat foods I get.   But Liz isn't the only one who is missing a family member.  

• Like 8
(edited)

I don’t like Q, but I’m on his side in this. Liz is hungry but pulling the “emotional connection” card to a hamburger as an excuse for losing her mind wouldn’t buy a vote from me.  

Edited by ponygirl
  • Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Ok, this Applebee's Sob Story segment has lost me some sympathy with Liz.

Ok, I get not being able to eat much is frustrating. I'm sure that's a very difficult thing for her to deal with, even in real life.

I don't need this additional "feel bad for me" segment.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

I must be weird because I don't really like Applebee's very much. The few times I've been there, I thought the food was just ok and kind of expensive for what you get. And the one where I live has terrible service ( or did when I was there.)

As far as Liz goes, I agree with the entitlement description. She wasn't tricked into coming on a show where food is scarce. She knew it. So pipe down !

• Like 6

was excited Survivor 50 will be all returning players until I remember Bhanu is definitely coming back

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, gorgy said:

was excited Survivor 50 will be all returning players until I remember Bhanu is definitely coming back

Do not put that out in the universe.

I hate cheese, but the guilt involving Liz would make me power through the burger.

• Like 5