Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 10 "Run the Red Light" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Tango64 said:

Wait a minute. Kenzie had those cutesie dots on her outer eye? How far are they taking the makeup and wardrobe? That’s ridiculous. 

I think they've been doing the makeup thing for sometime.  Maybe since 2006

(edited)

So two dumbasses really left this game with an idol in their pocket. WOW!!!

Hunter's probably sitting there thinking, "Well I'm not the only idiot this season."

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper the Cat said:

Now how is Liz gonna make this about her

Oh, you know she will.  They played to her ego telling her she would make all the difference in the vote.  And she did.

• LOL 3

Tiffany's gone.  This is a depressing vote.  Kenzie definitely didn't know., or she's acting  So Q survives another week to sulk and just get dragged along for another vote.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pepper the Cat said:

Now how is Liz gonna make this about her

I can't wait until next season how she whines that Maria is taking credit for the plan that somehow was her plan despite Maria proposing it to her. 

• Like 1

Weeks ago I said Venus, who always seemed to be on the chopping block would keep sneaking past and crawl her way near the end.

Now that will likely be Q as well. They're never getting rid of that fool. Meawhile, these players need to wake up quickly and realize that Maria and Charlie are running this shit. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Kenzie definitely didn't know., or she's acting 

She didn't, because there were three votes for Q. So I'm guessing her, Tiff and Venus whose vote we saw. 

• Like 1

I'm not even sad anymore.  Maybe more irate.  Not at the vote, but c'mon man!

Instead of realizing how bad it was to just sit there after the very last TC...

If anything...to add insult to injury, she'll forgo blaming herself, and THANKS to her blunder, it'll cost someone money!

I knew she was gone the minute she started talking about how she could escape the vote with the idol in her pocket about twenty-five minutes ago.  I literally turned to my dad and said, “famous last words.”

And they were.

BTW, his theory is that the reason no one was looking for Hunter’s idol is because they all thought he was bluffing, so they didn’t realize there was an idol to find.

• Useful 5
3 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Liz voted for Tiffany. WTF?!?

That's how the blindside was able to work. They weren't going to risk it on 4-4 vote, so they needed a fifth and Liz was their best option. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

BTW, his theory is that the reason no one was looking for Hunter’s idol is because they all thought he was bluffing, so they didn’t realize there was an idol to find.

Very good point by your dad — I had not thought of that!

(edited)
15 minutes ago, gorgy said:

Kenzie didn't even get to vote her out like she wanted to

I loved when the two of them were on the beach chatting, and Tiff said something about Kenzie blindsiding her, and Kenzie said "Good idea, but not yet (or similar)" and they both had a good laugh. They know there's a difference between the game and personal.

Edited by WatcherUp2
  • Like 3

what’s more uncomfortable is that they cast Liz knowing she was going to have trouble getting sustenance on the island. 

I think the producers have been trying to get her food, the rice if enough people sat out, her favorite burger, I even think Probst bringing out popcorn was really meant for her. I think in each case, they expected the other tribe members would help her out, but not with this group. Although, before Liz went completely apeshit, it looked like Kenzie might have been about to give up her spot on the reward for her.

• Like 5
(edited)

So if they look for Tiff's replaced idol will 2 people find an idol since Hunter's is also replaced? Then the idol finders won't realize there is other idol in play.

Edited by Lamima
5 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Why are they so obsessed with voting Tiff out when all they really need is for he to use the idol.   Then they can split the vote.  If she plays it, then Q goes home.  

But Maria knows that Tiff was out to get her as in this was the reason the brief Alliance of Six fell apart when Tiff announced she wanted one of it's members (Maria) out.  And Maria knows Tiff is a strong player with or without her idol.

So she needed to blindside Tiff because of the idol to get her out.  In the end the idol was an obstacle Maria had to overcome to get Tiff out.  Getting Tiff out was the goal.

Maria is playing a damn good game.  She and Charlie have so far been running the game since the merge and the others are totally clueless so far. 

With numbers going down this will probably change but so far Maria has been the master player with Charlie as wingman.  Will Charlie be tempted to take her out?  He is the only one so far that realizes what a good game she has played.

• Like 3