Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

How dare the judge be disrespectful!

I'm watching the Karen Read court trial and the judge cuts the session while the lawyers are speaking. She doesn't mess around either.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

I thought the privacy was for the guy on the outside - since he lives with his family, he didn't want them to overhear or walk in. Plus he wanted to evoke fond memories of the last time they had sex in a motel.

It was, but there are still people listening to their conversations because he's calling prison. 

• Like 1

Wait, you get to be sentenced from home and not have to go to court and the judge is disrespectful?  She has such impulse control problems and it’s crazy she’s going off in front of the baby!

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

The agitated, repeated finger poke hang-up doesn’t seem as satisfying when we used to be able to slam the phone down. oh, the judge was disrespectful. Uh-huh. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

What a waste of lube and a hotel room. Eek. I was on the hook up app seeing what you were doing, but was on the hookup app seeing what you were doing! We got a real chicken or the egg scenario here.

Who came first?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

Do your 15 days and stay clean on probation and they will cut that shit short .. like its not that difficult girl 

And seriously its not like she was whipping up a gruyere and sun-dried tomato omelet and sourdough toast with organic strawberry preserves and fresh squeezed orange juice for her kid. She had to pour some cheerios into a goddamn bowl. Sweet tap dancing Jesus. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Wait, you get to be sentenced from home and not have to go to court and the judge is disrespectful?  She has such impulse control problems and it’s crazy she’s going off in front of the baby!

She’s a hot mess. And takes no responsibility.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Wait, you get to be sentenced from home and not have to go to court and the judge is disrespectful?  She has such impulse control problems temperamental issues and it’s crazy she’s going off in front of the baby!

FTFY

• Like 1
Just now, Gobi said:

Who came first?

I see what you did there. And ew.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And seriously its not like she was whipping up a gruyere and sun-dried tomato omelet and sourdough toast with organic strawberry preserves and fresh squeezed orange juice for her kid. She had to pour some cheerios into a goddamn bowl. Sweet tap dancing Jesus. 

That sounds delicious though.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Yes. Because she’s the JUDGE. And you’re the convict. And you admit you did what you were convicted of so shut up. 

And if kissing ass keeps you out of jail, you humble yourself and kiss ass. I’ve never been in trouble with the law and I’m generally pretty mouthy, but I shut up immediately when I have to deal with cops (literally - no more words than necessary). Ayonna is ridiculous. 

• Like 8
  • Fire 2
  • Love 1

Dirty talk lessons, fellatio lessons, phone sex, quite the educational evening.

Till next time.

• LOL 4

I wish I could remember theirs names better but Clarice or Chartreuse or whatever *is* a dead ringer for BronWan who was "too scared" to let that five-times married musician guy touch her but give me STUFF, DADDY. I wouldn't be surprised if there are classes in prison where you can learn these games. BronWan could be the professor emeritus.

I love hanging with y'all on another Felonious Friday! Type with you all later!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

He got the room so he could talk dirty, because, um, yeah.   I'm sure the guard listening in would really enjoy this clown's sexy speak with intermittent giggling. 

I am actually wondering if these cons are actually in prison or are we are the ones being CONNED?

• LOL 5
(edited)

her high pony coupled with that purple shirt just annoys me for some reason lol 

anyway I have escaped for another episode of this train wreck .. lets go 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I wonder if we'll get another tailgate wedding?

so classy ...so elegant ...lol

I really wanna know how the hell these people have cell phones in prison like no big deal .. lol its like club med but with fights Jesus 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I wonder if we'll get another tailgate wedding?

Hola bunkies! Have you all had a good week? Checked in with your POs and kept your ankle monitors charged? Placed your weaves on firmly and had your six inch talons properly polished? Have you kept your dreams and aberrations alive? Stayed away from Dubuque? 

I have the Snarkmobile idling in the driveway, lets cruise! 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I hope everyone fed their kids in advance of our appointed show time. Don’t make me disrespect you!

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Hey Bunkies!  I'm finally out of solitary and back in my fighting form.  Unfortunately, the CO's confiscated my eyelashes, wig, and titty shirt, so I'll have to make do with this housecoat, rolling pin included.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I've been outside in the hot sun all day practising singing. Yes, I'm a perspiring rapper.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 7
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Hey Bunkies!  I'm finally out of solitary and back in my fighting form.  Unfortunately, the CO's confiscated my eyelashes, wig, and titty shirt, so I'll have to make do with this housecoat, rolling pin included.

Don't forget your wooden spoon, and your nonna's sauce recipe!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

if in a pinch a wooden spoon could work 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

As livid as Alonna is about the judge, I'm feeling the same way about her...Seriously???  You were in court.  I hope the judge comes down hard on her.

Oh, she did. Four years probation, jail time, and what? 45 days house arrest. Hahahahahahahahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Floatingbison said:

hey bitches!!  I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLOATING BISON IS IN THE HOUSE!! Welcome back, we've missed you! Hope all is well with you!

• Like 4
  • Fire 1