Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

(Breathing deeply) Oooh, I love that new thread smell! Come on in, the snarking's fine! I just threw another log on the fire and the dessert table is featuring tiramisu,  chocolate espresso layer cake with mocha frosting, and hand churned French vanilla ice cream with fresh strawberries. Featured cocktail tonight is a limoncello martini, or an apricot sour if you're feeling retro. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

(Breathing deeply) Oooh, I love that new thread smell! Come on in, the snarking's fine! I just threw another log on the fire and the dessert table is featuring tiramisu,  chocolate espresso layer cake with mocha frosting, and hand churned French vanilla ice cream with fresh strawberries. Featured cocktail tonight is a limoncello martini, or an apricot sour if you're feeling retro. 

wait no prison wine for us regulars folks?

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5

Yay!  We're back!  I had to come by for a few minutes to see my peeps and check out the new couples, but I  have plans tonight to go see some live music, so I will be leaving early.  

Hopefully my entrance at the music venue, wearing my tarantula lashes, neon green ombre wig, and deadly spiked fingernails won't turn too many heads.  I prefer to fade into the background.  😂

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The ambience is just so lovely....and just not so LDL!!!

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Yay!  We're back!  I had to come by for a few minutes to see my peeps and check out the new couples, but I  have plans tonight to go see some live music, so I will be leaving early.  

Hopefully my entrance at the music venue, wearing my tarantula lashes, neon green ombre wig, and deadly spiked fingernails won't turn too many heads.  I prefer to fade into the background.  😂

But will you be wearing a skin tight catsuit in a color that exactly matches your skin tone? Or a boob sling? Gold lipstick? 

• LOL 6

Hello hello hello!! I am so excited. Just like I am every spring with the Pirates. Please don't dash my hopes.

Ah hell, we are in a dysfunctional relationship. I embrace it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

FYI I'm now an aspiring rapper and hoping to get inspiration from one of the new cast (there has to be an aspiring rapper in the bunch, right?).

• LOL 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If you also have charcuterie, I will be there. Olives? Hell yeah. 

NO TRUNK BOLONEY

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

If you also have charcuterie, I will be there. Olives? Hell yeah. 

NO TRUNK BOLONEY

I love olives, there will be olives in abundance. Olives, cornichons, roasted red peppers, pate, prosciutto, manchego, Camembert, fresh mozzarella and focaccia. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

FYI I'm now an aspiring rapper and hoping to get inspiration from one of the new cast (there has to be an aspiring rapper in the bunch, right?).

I think probably all of them. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Get it girrrrrŕrrrrrl

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But will you be wearing a skin tight catsuit in a color that exactly matches your skin tone? Or a boob sling? Gold lipstick? 

But, of course, all of the above!  But, it's cool-- I learned about all of these fashion choices on the teevee!

• LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I love olives, there will be olives in abundance. Olives, cornichons, roasted red peppers, pate, prosciutto, manchego, Camembert, fresh mozzarella and focaccia. 

I'm making bread.  French loaves

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I've missed you guys so MUCH. I feel like Goldie Hawn's character in Private Benjamin when she was hugging her Cuisinart and crying because her dreams were gone.

• Hugs 2
  • LOL 6

A vanilla envelope? Oh goody, we're starting off well. Remember "dreams and aberrations"? Remember "comfortility"? Remember "we're inseprateable"? Remember "rondy-moo"? New coinages await! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

It's going to take me a while to understand these people; I've lost my ear for it.

We need to relearn so much. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)

No camera in the bathroom? Mary and what's his name from 90 Day are laughing at them.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 6
13 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Just one?

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This woman is so pretty, she can't get a guy on the outside? 

SHE HAS KIDS SWEET JESUS

Who's kids are they?? Not Rob's, that's for sure 

• Like 1