Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys I am so tired. I went to a concert last night with my son and houseguest. My hands are sore and swollen from clapping and my voice is hoarse from screaming and singing along, and my legs are sore from dancing. Today I spent the day supine on the couch watching old Great British Bakeoffs. Glad I didn't have to meet with my lawyer or get to the club for my shift. Or drive two hours to see my prison squeeze. 

My job is INSANE right now. I’m exhausted. Very good workout week though. Gym buff, not prison buff.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I have cleaning people in once a month. Today's team leader was wearing false eyelashes. While housecleaning. I gave her props, because it made me think of you all

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Had to take the dog out. Will catch up with you after the next set of commercials.

How's the mouse situation?

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

When will the extreme lash trend die? When? When?

Some of these trends live on forever, despite most people saying how bad they look.  Case in point: over plumped lips.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

Who did you see?? Girl...don't bury the lede

Alan Doyle! He was in Great Big Sea, my FAVORITE band, who I saw a couple of times before they broke up. He's been solo for the last ten years or so. He's super popular in Boston, last time he played here the show was sold out (only show on the tour, too). Boston loves him, and he loves us. Killer show, crowd went insane. Only tiny bummer was that what to my wondering eyes should appear but my old boss from Tufts, the one who made my life a misery for the last two years I was there. I saw him and his wife, I don't know if he saw me. We were mezzanine left, third row. They were mezzanine center, fourth row. Aargh. I did derive some joy from the fact that he was probably miserable for the whole concert since he's about six foot three and the mezzanine seats are VERY stingy with leg room. I'm 5'3", my son is 5'7", and houseguest is a tidy 5' even, and we couldn't sit comfortably. The mezzanine seats at the Wilbur theater are apparently designed for children. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

How's the mouse situation?

Plugged up some holes with steel wool and put out some more traps. Haven’t seen a mouse since, but my dog insists on checking the perimeter and is on constant attention for strange noises. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, look at all the swag! Chanel shades, Louis Vuitton bag, bedazzled iPhone.....

Oh, the tag came off the knockoff Louis Vuitton bag! I'm dying here. 

Where is the GUCCI?

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Candace is a professional, Andrew. You don’t stand a chance.

She will eat him alive. She will gnaw on his bones while demanding his passwords and another designer handbag. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3