Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

On 4/22/2024 at 8:22 PM, JenE4 said:

I mean, should I get another credit card?” This guy is the new Chance. Damn, Candace is mad that Andrew potentially saw someone who might advise he limit spending money on her.

If he didn't break up with her on the spot, he's probably the biggest mark ever. I can't believe how much he's spent on her and then to completely set her up out of state, truck and all!

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

These kids are going to be in for a rude awakening when Control Daddy gets home. Damn.

the daughter is already worried ... how is he gonna punish us ...

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, my bunkies! Everyone do good time this week? Any muffins smuggled? Get popped for driving high? Bake a cake with a file in it for your prison boo? 

I was busy photoshopping pictures of my face on old photos of my prison lover  ex's body ... yea know a typical week

• LOL 10

I am so essited! All new people. ALL NEW PEOPLE! I had to rewatch last week because I bourbon watched last week, and it was a little fuzzy because it's ALL NEW PEOPLE!

A stripper in Wilkes Barre. Or an anesthesiologist 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, my bunkies! Everyone do good time this week? Any muffins smuggled? Get popped for driving high? Bake a cake with a file in it for your prison boo? 

I've been practicing my pole dancing skills after learning that I can potentially rake in $600 per day in a lucrative new career.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I've been looking for a pickle costume. I saw one, but it's no big dill.

"I'm going to go to jail for committing a crime? Are you fucking kidding me?"

• LOL 8
(edited)

Tennie is a SAHM with a husband in prison? How does she support herself and her kids?

NGL, I think them working out together is cute. Them having this argument while doing lunges is cracking me up.

Edited by Empress1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Tennie is a SAHM with a husband in prison? How does she support herself and her kids?

NGL, I think them working out together is cute. Them having this argument while doing lunges is cracking me up.

I’m beginning to think she has control over his money. After that convo about he told her to give some money to his mom.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

he works out with you 4 times a week and he is that winded ?? 

Oh Lordy @Keywestclubkid, we're back in sync, I was just about to say the same thing! He's literally just kind of lackadaisically marching in place and huffing and puffing like he's running a marathon! 

Every previous dude was a douchebag, and guess what? His record will remain unblemished. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m beginning to think she has control over his money. After that convo about he told her to give some money to his mom.

But what money? Drug money? 

Don’t ask the body count question! Never ask questions you don’t want the answer to.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Over 100? Double bag when he comes home, my friend. And lots of tests.

Serious question: can men get condoms in prison?

Guys I am so tired. I went to a concert last night with my son and houseguest. My hands are sore and swollen from clapping and my voice is hoarse from screaming and singing along, and my legs are sore from dancing. Today I spent the day supine on the couch watching old Great British Bakeoffs. Glad I didn't have to meet with my lawyer or get to the club for my shift. Or drive two hours to see my prison squeeze. 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys I am so tired. I went to a concert last night with my son and houseguest. My hands are sore and swollen from clapping and my voice is hoarse from screaming and singing along, and my legs are sore from dancing. Today I spent the day supine on the couch watching old Great British Bakeoffs. Glad I didn't have to meet with my lawyer or get to the club for my shift. Or drive two hours to see my prison squeeze. 

Who did you see?? Girl...don't bury the lede

• Like 1
  • Love 1