Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, For Cereals said:
  Hide contents

They are having ANOTHER baby

You have to be a bit more specific—rapper already with a baby… The third best rapper in Rhode Island or the muffin smuggler or…?

• LOL 7
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

A friend of mine who's about 50 was joking that she'd like a boyfriend with light handyman skills who'll go thrifting with her. 

It's the truth! Maybe a movie now and then. Afterwards, some light dripping faucet fixing.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

My addiction of choice is shopping too, though I veer to thrifting and estate sales, I love the thrill of the hunt. Tomorrow the local church is having one of their great rummage sales and I am so PUMPED. I find treasure every time. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Is it weird I find the Mayhem commercial guy hot?

He was a love interest for Olivia Benson on multiple seasons of SVU, so you're not alone. Also, I love those commercials.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

You have to be a bit more specific—rapper already with a baby… The third best rapper in Rhode Island or the muffin smuggler or…?

3rd best rapper in RI

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3

Candice: I don't usually go for guys like Andrew, but when I saw the size of the diamonds on the ring I was won over. 

1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

He was a love interest for Olivia Benson on multiple seasons of SVU, so you're not alone. Also, I love those commercials.

I do too, I think they're hilarious. 

• Like 2

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

it wasn't my intention for him to finically support me ... umm yes you did 

Right. Girl, stop.

• Like 5

She didn't actually ASK him for anything. She just sadly enumerated all the things she didn't have, and relied on his kindness and the fact that he's a sap. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Why did he buy her that huge truck? Wouldn't a ten year old Toyota Camry have been cheaper and more appropriate for a woman with her driving history?

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Im not used to affection and there it is .. deja vu ... all she needs is the baby voice and a daughter who is a daytime stripper and we have seen this play out before 

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1

Why does he need lube for a video visit? WHY DOES HE NEED LUBE FOR A VIDEO VISIT??

1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

Why did he buy her that huge truck? Wouldn't a ten year old Toyota Camry have been cheaper and more appropriate for a woman with her driving history?

I doubt she has a license.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Empress1 said:

Why does he need lube for a video visit? WHY DOES HE NEED LUBE FOR A VIDEO VISIT??

Don't ask questions if you really don't want the answers.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
Just now, Red Bridey said:

He was going to, but then she sadly told him about how she was once traumatized by a ten year old Toyota Camry, and that her lifelong dream was to have a snazzy, shiny brand new pickup truck, (with a flutter of the eyelashes and bravely held back tears), and he INSISTED on making her dream come true. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That truck must have cost a fortune. The fake Louis Vuitton makes an appearance!!

He also got all of the overpriced extras. I'm sure she'll be doing a lot of hauling. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

Don't ask questions if you really don't want the answers.

Let's face it. We ALL have vivid imaginations with this show as it is.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Im not used to affection and there it is .. deja vu ... all she needs is the baby voice and a daughter who is a daytime stripper and we have seen this play out before 

A dozen times. She's just playing him. She certainly has no intention of having sex with him. She'll be calling her ex from the halfway house, while she wheedles Andrew's passwords and banking information from him. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Joey, you are wasting your money on a hotel room? Prison logic.

I don't get it, so are prison people around him watching? If he jacks off in the hotel room, is the prison guy going to be able to reciprocate?The logistics of this is puzzling 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

I had blood drawn this past week when I saw my oncologist for my yearly follow up. I was so glad that my A1-C isn’t a problem, since I don’t have the energy to dance around singing about the little pill with a big story to tell.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

What a waste of lube and a hotel room. Eek. I was on the hook up app seeing what you were doing, but was on the hookup app seeing what you were doing! We got a real chicken or the egg scenario here.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I kind of get the hotel room logic (tough to be sexy in a house full of family), but thank God they didn’t show whatever he used the lube for. I’ve had FaceTime sex but not ON TELEVISION.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I don’t have the energy to dance around singing about the little pill with a big story to tell.

I read an article about that woman. She has made a fortune doing those commercials, after years as a Broadway hopeful. Good for her!

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I don't get it, so are prison people around him watching? If he jacks off and the hotel room, is the prison guy going to be able to reciprocate?The logistics of this is puzzling 

He got the room so he could talk dirty, because, um, yeah.   I'm sure the guard listening in would really enjoy this clown's sexy speak with intermittent giggling. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

This chick is delusional. And yes, you were in court. Would you have been able to feed your daughter if you were actually in the court room?

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

He got the room so he could talk dirty, because, um, yeah.   I'm sure the guard listening in would really enjoy this clown's sexy speak with intermittent giggling. 

I thought the privacy was for the guy on the outside - since he lives with his family, he didn't want them to overhear or walk in. Plus he wanted to evoke fond memories of the last time they had sex in a motel.

• Mind Blown 1