Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E04: Those Who Wander Are Not Lost

• Start Topic

I mean I guess I get why Amber helped Danny, but still, it's a RACE. 

OMG.  I'm glad she finally found the map.

More helping?  Stop with the helping already!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Man, Shelisa’s botched the map.

It took the firefighters one shot to get the breakdancing?!? I call bullshit.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 3

Is the person not doing the task allowed to be that involved with the other team they've decided to work with? I kind of hope they get dinged for it.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Browncoat said:

That's a lot of hats on that greeter.

I was hoping he would take the hats off and give them to the Racers as they arrived at the mat

• Like 12
Just now, BuckeyeLou said:

I was hoping he would take the hats off and give them to the Racers as they arrived at the mat

That would have been awesome.

• Like 3

Omg, I thought  the mural puzzle was far easier than the hip hop. That was until Sunny and Bizzy couldn't  get it, they were so wrong..it's  funny how some things just won't click. I loved Phil jumping rope with the last team.
Danny and his mum came in third, well done! 

• Like 10

I'm normally not a fan of teams helping each other, but I think it was done right in this leg.  Amber helping Danny is relationship building, didn't cost them any time, and they may need the favor returned down the road.  Also, from a strategy perspective, it's better to keep a "weaker" (physically) team in the game.

The teams working together on the botero challenge made sense, too.  At that point, they knew they weren't first, and all that matters is not being last.  Nothing to lose by working together.

And hey, I was wrong, the girlfriends survived.  But, damn, they really had a loser edit there in the beginning. 

• Like 8
(edited)

Cousins are going to burn out the way they angst.

Damn, Double Dutch screwed up. At least they’re taking elimination well. And they’re giving Phil a lesson! And they winged a cameraman!

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 15

The cousins are so annoying. Why did they think they were last when they knew Sean and Michelle were still at the museum?

• Like 14
Just now, dizzyd said:

Why did they think they were last when they knew Sean and Michelle were still at the museum?

Panic-induced amnesia?

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

Cousins are going to burn out the way they angst.

They're gonna burn ME out. I have very little goodwill left toward them. I was yelling "There's no crying in Amazing Race!" when the tall one was blubbering.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
4 minutes ago, dancingdreamer said:

Omg, I thought  the mural puzzle was far easier than the hip hop. That was until Sunny and Bizzy couldn't  get it, they were so wrong..it's  funny how some things just won't click. I loved Phil jumping rope with the last team.
Danny and his mum came in third, well done! 

This posted about 2 minutes before team Double Dutch arrived on the mat on my TV.  What dark magic are you working???

• Like 2

Awesome way to end the sad departure of Sean and Michelle!  They got Phil jump-roping!  Way to go, leaving with their spirits up and heads held high.  

• Like 16
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, chaifan said:

This posted about 2 minutes before team Double Dutch arrived on the mat on my TV.  What dark magic are you working???

We sometimes  watch the show early( 4.30pm my time) sorry. 

23 minutes ago, dancingdreamer said:

We sometimes  watch the show early( 4.30pm my time) sorry. 

How?  How do you watch TAR "early"??? 

I still think dark magic is at hand...

5 minutes ago, TheRabbi said:

This was the best episode in a couple seasons. Sure you can already probably tell who the final 3 will be because most of the other teams are such trainwrecks, but this season has been pretty entertaining so far. 

While I loved last season, I am really enjoying the detours and roadblocks for this group so far.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

I guess the bottom line is to never give up.

57 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Only thing missing from the Sunny/Bizzy interviews is a janitor sweeping behind them.

I thought they were toast. They screwed up on the rebus puzzle 31 times. THIRTY ONE. What was a relative cakewalk for other teams turned into a nightmare . . . a nightmare so bad, they had to switch Detours. I still call bullshit on them getting the breakdancing on the first try. The judge might have just waved them on for all we know.

Good episode, even with the cracks showing for several teams. And we had the funniest ending since Phil went “oy vey” at the guy who held onto the Express Pass into elimination. Him trying double-dutch with Michelle & Sean shows why he’s the superior host over Jeff Probst.

• Like 13
(edited)
On 4/3/2024 at 9:27 PM, chaifan said:

It's on at that time, my time! 

On 4/3/2024 at 9:22 PM, TheRabbi said:

This was the best episode in a couple seasons. Sure you can already probably tell who the final 3 will be because most of the other teams are such trainwrecks, but this season has been pretty entertaining so far. Plus, that shot of the dog coming down the escalator was one of the all-time Amazing Cameramen shots.

I loved that dog, he followed  the instructions  on the escalator 

Edited by dancingdreamer
  • Like 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, chaifan said:

For some reason TAR was available to me 3 hours earlier than the normal scheduled time.  This has never happened before.  So I started watching, got about halfway through, then made the mistake of changing channel, and it was no longer available when I tried to go back.  Weird.

Whatever, I'll watch the end during its regular time.

Edited by Ancaster
its not it's - grrr
  • Like 2
(edited)

Cute dog!

I will never feel stupid about not getting a rebus correct again.

Okay, after a certain point on the map you place one until you get the position right then go from there.

Also, did Yvonne and Melissa join the Race this episode? I swear I haven't seen them before.

Edited by mertensia
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4