Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E04: Those Who Wander Are Not Lost

• Start Topic

Teams paraglide their way to the start of this leg in Medellín, Colombia, where they must choose between detours getting in sync or decoding a rebus puzzle.

Yikes.  The detour option were so mismatched….or so I thought until so many people blew the easy one big time, over and over and didn’t even seem familiar with the concept.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Paragliding. Helluva way to start a leg.

Looks like so much fun. It is things like this why people want to go on the Amazing Race.

Are they using drones to film them up-close?

Edited by nilyank
  • Like 6
(edited)

Loving the challenges so far today. Does anyone know what Phil’s pendant means? Lol, even the dog read the clue and didn’t walk or run the escalator.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
  • LOL 8

I have done that paragliding in Medellin.  From the exact same starting point.  It was forking amazing!  I opted for a full hour, and I could have stayed up there all day! 

I can't figure out how they got the footage they did.    Drones, as someone mentioned above?  GoPro cameras on their feet?  Personally, I'd like to have seen more scenery, less racers.  I give DoubleDutch guy kudos for not freaking out about it. 

The murals are cool, but I wish they had to wait a set time between guesses.  The breakdancing looks sooooo hard! 

I think the girlfriends are getting the elimination edit.  Just a total guess, but for some reason I'm getting that feeling.

Vinny and Amber are getting on my nerves.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

The dance detour is turning out to be significantly more difficult.

Yeah, they are not close in any way.  I can't think of other detours that were so lopsided. 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Unless you overthink it.

Good point.  When they first started with "The world" I hoped it would be "The world is waiting."

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, chaifan said:

I think the girlfriends are getting the elimination edit.  Just a total guess, but for some reason I'm getting that feeling.

I think this is the most we’ve seen of them this season.

Another seemingly lopsided Detour.

• Like 1

I guess the dance isn't that hard after all but it would suck so much time up to learn it. The puzzle seems super easy, but wow the girls have no clue.

Rod didn't even confer with Leticia before choosing the dance. He's really overbearing.

• Like 10

I think Rod was a little too eager to breakdance. Luckily, it didn’t cost him and Leticia.

Sunny & Bizzy . . . oy vey. “Globe, rat . . . ‘As I walk through the valley to the shadow of death’?”

• LOL 15
11 minutes ago, Browncoat said:

How on earth did they get to "those who wander are not lost" from that puzzle?

Because they don't seem to understand it's a REBUS.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

I’m imagining them watching this with their families who are probably laughing at their guesses. They’re never going to let them forget this.

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
Just now, Browncoat said:

Okay, maybe the detour isn't really as lopsided as we thought.

Is that your final guess? 😉

• LOL 6