Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

I wonder why Chelsea chooses to have that Halloween fright wig hair.  It's a choice, right? Obviously not her actual hair so she must like it but I wonder why. It looks so ugly.

• Love 3

I like Chelsea's hair too. It doesn't look like a wig to me. But she may have extensions. When she just piles it on top of her head, it can look like a real rat's nest, but I think it looks very pretty there. I think they all look great. 

• Love 13
8 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

Whispering quietly, I love Chelsea's hair...

I love it too. I wish I could rock that color of hair.  I tried and it washed me out too bad and I looked really weird lol

• Love 8

My (not real) hair color is pretty similar to hers. It doesn't show as well as that unless I'm in the sun, though - because my natural color is really dark. I can't do subtle red, it would turn orange. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, gunderda said:

I love it too. I wish I could rock that color of hair.  I tried and it washed me out too bad and I looked really weird lol

Well at least you tried it! I bet your hair is pretty just the way it is:)

• Love 1
10 hours ago, zenme said:

ghoulina, I swear that's how I pictured your hair to be!

Too funny! Mine's not as long as hers, but I do the tousled wave thing most days. And I do have side swept bangs, but mine are a bit shorter. 

(Chelsea probably doesn't have greys peeking through, though. I need to order another box of dye!)

• Love 4

I wish I could pull of a color similar to Chelsea's. I liked it when it was a deeper/burgundy type of red. 

Look ok at this!! Cheeks for days!!!! 

• Love 16
On 6/9/2017 at 10:39 PM, mittsigirl said:

Well at least you tried it! I bet your hair is pretty just the way it is:)

It's bleach blonde now - haha,  that suits me MUCH better ;)

That family photo I thought Watson looked like a little mini Randy but in this photo I'm not sure!  I bet he probably looks like one of Cole's parents.  The babies always look like the grandparents!

• Love 1
On 6/12/2017 at 9:03 AM, GreatKazu said:

OMG Cole in that hat photo! He looks like how my nephew did when he was a baby. 

I want to kiss those cheeks!!!

Please tell me that you mean Watson!  I mean, I like Cole but I really hope you don't want to kiss him. Lol. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Please tell me that you mean Watson!  I mean, I like Cole but I really hope you don't want to kiss him. Lol. 

Yes, I did. Thanks for catching that. lol 

• Love 1
On 2017-6-12 at 7:32 AM, gunderda said:

It's bleach blonde now - haha,  that suits me MUCH better ;)

That family photo I thought Watson looked like a little mini Randy but in this photo I'm not sure!  I bet he probably looks like one of Cole's parents.  The babies always look like the grandparents!

That's what I was going to say! Mini Randy here!

Wish I could go blonde, I am stuck in red tones.

Wow, meth? That, honestly, surprises me a bit, because Adam is so beefy. Fake beefy - i.e. steroids. So the meth threw me. 

He's such a scumbag, though. No surprise there. He was going to pick his daughter up high. Good for Taylor for keeping on this. Chelsea needs to do the same. I would not even be comfortable with supervised visits with his parents, because we know they've let him slide on that a million times before. 

It's a good thing Adam is off the show and won't be at any reunions, because I don't think I could stomach the way Drew would inevitably gloss over this and find a way to make it Chelsea's fault. 

• Love 14
(edited)

OMG, y'all! This is going to be really hard to believe, but it turns out that Adam is even trashier than we knew! While looking for something on Ryan Edwards, I cam across this article that provides a little bit more info than the one above. I can't make pretty links at the moment, because my computer is being all hateful with me because I keep going to Radar. If the link works, I'm going to edit my post to delete the long link:

Adam is scum

Edited by Christina
Fixed bad link
  • Love 3
On 6/21/2017 at 5:39 AM, ghoulina said:

He was going to pick his daughter up high.

To be fair, not that he deserves it, the drug test was "just over 24 hours" before he was to be with Paislee.  I wouldn't put any money on him being clean and sober longer than about 12 hours at a time, though. 

I'm really hoping Chelsea is able to end all visits. Adam is dangerous to himself and others and I don't trust his parents. They've done shady shit before, like letting Adam take Aubree solo when he was supposed to be supervised, and I wouldn't put it past them to do it again.

• Love 10

Someone here posted his meth issue awhile back here and it was mentioned then he had to be drug-tested. The only "new" thing here is, he failed those drug tests, which isn't surprising at all. A meth addict isn't going to stop doing their shit for their kids, the courts or their probation officer. Adam has not ever hit rock bottom, and frankly, he probably never will. I figured it would take a couple of dirty tests for something to happen. Adam doesn't care, though. He only wants his kids around as a big fuck you to his exes.

What are the laws in his state regarding missed child support payments? I don't know if that was ever made clear.

• Love 1
(edited)
On June 21, 2017 at 7:39 AM, ghoulina said:

Wow, meth? That, honestly, surprises me a bit, because Adam is so beefy. Fake beefy - i.e. steroids. So the meth threw me. 

He's such a scumbag, though. No surprise there. He was going to pick his daughter up high. Good for Taylor for keeping on this. Chelsea needs to do the same. I would not even be comfortable with supervised visits with his parents, because we know they've let him slide on that a million times before. 

It's a good thing Adam is off the show and won't be at any reunions, because I don't think I could stomach the way Drew would inevitably gloss over this and find a way to make it Chelsea's fault. 

A couple of years ago, I saw the rapper Nelly in concert (he opened for TLC and the New Kids...don't judge me...I grew up in the 90s & my childhood BFF and I went for a night of nostalgia..and had a blast). Anyway, Nelly had JUST been busted for a LOT of meth a few days/weeks prior to the concert. Yet, he was SUPER beefy and big and cut (versus "fit" and cut, if that makes sense) - he had that steroid-y beefy look that Adam had. So I can totally buy the meth thing with Adam.

Adam doesn't have a "real" job besides allegedly being a personal trainer, right? He is SOOOO gonna miss that TM money, especially with legal fees, child support, and a drug habit to support. He will be back and begging for TM camera time and money soon enough and/or hitting up any reality show that will take Z list participants. 

I just wanna praise Adam again though for deciding to get and going through with a vasectomy. Despite the fact that Adam is an awful human being, he did at least know that shady girls would try to hook up to his Z list"fame" wagon by getting knocked up & knew he shouldn't have/didn't want anymore kids. (Hint, hint, Jenelle.)

I really hope Paislee & Taylor have some kind of support like Chelsea & Aubree have in Chelsea's family/Cole. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10

Adam has lost some of that weight. I posted a pic  of him when it was originally posted that he first tested positive.  His personal facbook is missing now. ?

• Love 2

A couple of years ago, I saw the rapper Nelly in concert (he opened for TLC and the New Kids...don't judge me...I grew up in the 90s & my childhood BFF and I went for a night of nostalgia..and had a blast). Anyway, Nelly had JUST been busted for a LOT of meth a few days/weeks prior to the concert. Yet, he was SUPER beefy and big and cut (versus "fit" and cut, if that makes sense) - he had that steroid-y beefy look that Adam had. So I can totally buy the meth thing with Adam

Holla! I went to that show!! 

• Love 2

Adam's job as a "personal trainer" is alleged to be a job of selling drugs, primarily steroids and meth (for cutting weight) on the bodybuilding circuit. When he went to Colorado for Father's Day, it was with a group of men, one of which has been busted for possession with intent to sell those drugs. It was a discussion on Twitter several months ago.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Christina said:

Adam's job as a "personal trainer" is alleged to be a job of selling drugs, primarily steroids and meth (for cutting weight) on the bodybuilding circuit. When he went to Colorado for Father's Day, it was with a group of men, one of which has been busted for possession with intent to sell those drugs. It was a discussion on Twitter several months ago.

Yep.  Steroids to bulk, meth to energize which also cuts the fluid mass from the bulk of the muscle so it is more prominent.  And they award each other for this look.  It also makes for crazy sex interactions.  Think of the saying "hump like rabbits".  Like that sounds attractive.  

• Love 9

This is quite disturbing. You will have to click on the tweet to open it and see the photo and comments. This is Chelsea's son.

Chelsea responded:

The comments through that original tweet are a bit interesting too. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Christina said:

This is quite disturbing. You will have to click on the tweet to open it and see the photo and comments. This is Chelsea's son.

Chelsea responded:

The comments through that original tweet are a bit interesting too. 

Wow. That's very disturbing. As a public figure on social media I'm not surprised though (that someone would use their photos for personal gain), more agruements for keeping your kids off social media. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Creepy as hell, but when you put your kids out there and use them to make money like these girls do, this is the type of shit that's going to happen. My sympathy's pretty limited.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

This shit happens to everyday regular people. Going by what people tweeted, that person had a photo of a family on the beach and pretended that was their family. I had a couple of photos of mine (not of people) taken and used by someone and they claimed it was their personal photos that they had taken out in Malibu. Wrong. They were photos of the Monterey Bay area. I called them out on the page that they appeared and provided proof of the photos being mine, and that person was blasted by the people on that page and the photos were eventually removed. 

I know someone who had their kids' photos taken and used for something like this - trying to get sympathy and money. 

No matter who you are, you just have to be careful with your photos. What I personally do is, I put a watermark on my photos. I also don't put a lot of photos of kids where they are posing by themselves which makes it so easy to take and use just like what happened here. 

The thing with Chelsea is, she will learn from this and be more careful. Unlike St. Maci who talks a lot of talk but doesn't do shit. 

• Love 10

I had a Twitter account for about a month, I used a split screen picture of my border collies. I noticed that somebody was using that picture as their profile picture. I called them out on it and they swore the dogs were theirs. One was a picture of my late dog and the other was a picture of my current dog. My daughter made the split screen and added a background. It was very distinctive so I knew it was my picture.  I was sufficiently creeped out, deleted my account and haven't been back on social media since. 

This was just my pets, I couldn't imagine somebody doing that with pictures of my kids.  

• Love 5

Yes, there have been some gross instances recently of kids with various disabilities being posted all over social media with captions like "no one will be friends with her :( will you give her some likes?" (pictures of perfectly happy kids btw who just happen to have cerebral palsy or Down syndrome or what have you, and happen to be posing alone in their parents' photos) and trying to get them to go viral. And in my online pregnancy support network (many tens of thousands of people), there were some scandals with people stealing ultrasound photos and photos of our babies and pretending they were theirs. People are creepy AF.

On 6/9/2017 at 8:49 PM, DangerousMinds said:

I'm more concerned about Cole's hair, yikes.

Yeah, I thought it looked super silly, lol.

• Love 2

I post pics of my grandkids on Facebook (with my Daughter and Son In Law's permission) but no one else's children. This situation is making me rethink even doing that. My husband does it too. Almost all of my family is in California and it's a great way to share pics with them when my Daughter doesn't have time. What happened to Chelsea is beyond scary.

• Love 3
(edited)

Oh, and another time I had photos of mine that were posted on Pinterest. I don't have a Pinterest account, but someone informed me they saw two photos of mine on there. Again, luckily they weren't photos of family or kids, but they were photos that I had posted on another site and this person recognized them as being my personal photos. I had to establish a Pinterest account so I can look into this further. I reported those photos as mine, provided proof, and they were removed from the pages. 

Now, after having that happen it made me think twice about what I post and to make sure I use that watermark. 

Chelsea was just putting up a photo of her child. Doing that on Instagram is not about money, it is about sharing your happiness and your bundle of joy. Millions of people do that on a daily. When Jenelle, Kail, or even Leah or any of the guys have posted photos on Instagram we know it is not about money. Posting photos of shitty vitamins, waist-trainers, weight-loss shit, that is peddling shit for money. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Posting photos of shitty vitamins, waist-trainers, weight-loss shit, that is peddling shit for money.

Now they have to post if they are getting paid, as well.  https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/post-sponsored

"If influencers are given free products or being paid for endorsements, they should disclose that clearly. We recently sent out over 90 letters to influencers and marketers to educate them on their responsibilities and on how to disclose their relationship effectively. If you see a post labeled “Ad,” “Promotion,” or “Sponsored,” or with a hashtag like “#Ad,” the person posting it is giving you important information about their connection to a marketer."

From the comments section:

How do we report profiles that a flagrantly abusing this?

Bridget Small - FTC | June 15, 2017 | 

If you see a post and you think an influencer has not disclosed that they were paid, or got free products you can report it to the FTC at FTC.gov/complaint. The information you give goes into a secure database that the FTC and other law enforcement agencies use for investigations.

• Love 4
(edited)
13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Chelsea was just putting up a photo of her child. Doing that on Instagram is not about money, it is about sharing your happiness and your bundle of joy. Millions of people do that on a daily. When Jenelle, Kail, or even Leah or any of the guys have posted photos on Instagram we know it is not about money. Posting photos of shitty vitamins, waist-trainers, weight-loss shit, that is peddling shit for money. 

I don't know, every time Chelsea puts up a picture with the caption "Watson just loves his new onesies from #somecrappychildren'sboutique.com, it kind of is about the money. I'm not saying every pic she posts is like that, but she's not above pimping her kids for a check. She's done it several times for both the baby and Aubree. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7

I'm curious with the addition of Briana this season of TM2 if that is an easy transition for Chelsea to leave the show. I'm sure we will get to see her have Watson this season, but after that, what storyline could she possibly have? She already did the marriage thing, albeit off camera. Adam is no longer participating. After this baby, what's left? I can see her doing this last season and then letting Briana officially take over her spot if there are more seasons in the future.

• Love 5
On 6/22/2017 at 1:59 PM, BitterApple said:

I'm really hoping Chelsea is able to end all visits. Adam is dangerous to himself and others and I don't trust his parents. They've done shady shit before, like letting Adam take Aubree solo when he was supposed to be supervised, and I wouldn't put it past them to do it again.

And I believe he's driven with her when he wasn't supposed to, right? 

• Love 3
(edited)

Ugh, he's so skeezy.

I was browsing through his FB pics, and I can't believe how big Paislee is now. She turned out to be a really cute little girl. There's a strong resemblance between her and Aubree.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 7/3/2017 at 1:55 AM, GreatKazu said:

Chelsea has 4.7 million followers on IG. Holy cow. I was shocked to see she had that many. I don't do IG but she's a pretty D list celebrity.

I get wanting to share your happiness with people you know personally. I put shit up and pics of my kids on my Facebook page. But I think I have like under 300 followers. Is it possible they could swipe a picture?  Sure. But I think the odds are much slimmer for me than Chelsea.  She could still share pictures of her kids with people she personally knows but it wouldn't pay off, literally, for her to do that. She's paid based on her personal pictures generating that kind of following and nobody is looking at her IG to see her waist trainer or whatnot. They want details on her personal life.

Her tagline, like all of theirs, is a marketing tool: 

Chelsea DeBoer

Wife and mommy. For business inquiries contact: nemerov@envybranding.com chelseahouska.com

https://www.instagram.com/chelseahouska/?hl=en

She is selling out the privacy of her kids. There's no way around that, imo.   And it is one reason why I'll never consider any of them "great" parents.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 8

I'm of two minds about the Instagram selling. On one hand, I cringe inwardly when I see it because I can't help but see it as tacky and gross. They are absolutely selling out their kids to an extent. On the other hand, if I was already on reality TV and someone was willing to pay me and my husband thousands to occasionally post a picture of him holding a tool set or me doing a craft with my kid, I'd probably find it hard to say no. I'd be thinking of tuition, houses, a secure future and years of grocery bills from a few minutes of posed Instagram pics.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I'm of two minds about the Instagram selling. On one hand, I cringe inwardly when I see it because I can't help but see it as tacky and gross. They are absolutely selling out their kids to an extent. On the other hand, if I was already on reality TV and someone was willing to pay me and my husband thousands to occasionally post a picture of him holding a tool set or me doing a craft with my kid, I'd probably find it hard to say no. I'd be thinking of tuition, houses, a secure future and years of grocery bills from a few minutes of posed Instagram pics.

Strike while that iron is hot. If it's something you were gonna do/use/buy anyway, why not take the money? The MTV windfall isn't gonna last forever. Might as well fleece your audience while you have them. 

• Love 6